Genis vs SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Insane Genis

vs

Superman Prime (SBP)

Which psycho wins?

Galan007
What can Insane Genis do to put SBP down?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
What can Insane Genis do to put SBP down?

Not a thing, if Mxy can't do anything.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not a thing, if Mxy can't do anything.

If Superboy Prime is going to beat Mxy it would probably the stupidest thing since Spiderman beating Firelord.

Seriously, it's like writers nowdays have no ideea what Mxy's capable of. Post-Dov Mxy is a proof of that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If Superboy Prime is going to beat Mxy it would probably the stupidest thing since Spiderman beating Firelord.

Seriously, it's like writers nowdays have no ideea what Mxy's capable of. Post-Dov Mxy is a proof of that.

As i said, The writers at DC now think mxy's powers are magic based. And Superboy prime is immune to all magic no matter how powerful.

Galan007
Not a thing, if Mxy can't do anything. We haven't seen any sort of 'battle' between them thus far -- so let's not assume things just yet.

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If Superboy Prime is going to beat Mxy it would probably the stupidest thing since Spiderman beating Firelord. Ohh it would be much worse then that.

And Superboy prime is immune to all magic no matter how powerful. no

Just resistant to it.

Astner
As i said, The writers at DC now think mxy's powers are magic based. And Superboy prime is immune to all magic no matter how powerful.
Then why does the comics say that the imps are powerful because of advanced 5-D technology?
Retcon?

And what could Superboy possibly do to harm Mxyzptlk, punch him to death?

Gecko4lif
There is no reason for smp to beat mxy

HE IS SUPERSCIENCE!

Arggh!!!

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Then why does the comics say that the imps are powerful because of advanced 5-D technology?
Retcon? Wikipedia says that, actually.

Photon009
Genis wins this. He could straight up beat SMP down, or exploit his weaknesses to his Knite or Red Sun easily as well.

And written correctly, SMP shouldnt last more than a page or 2 against Mxy in a fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Photon009
or exploit his weaknesses to his Knite or Red Sun easily as well. When did Insane Genis do anything of the sort?

Photon009
When did Insane Genis do anything of the sort?

He manipulates all forms of energy and has high level cosmic awareness. He'll know SMP weaknesses before SMP even gets ready to throw a punch. Hell, even R-Man could attune himself to find the right wavelength of Argon radiation to put down an alternate Hyperion. So unless you think R-Man > Genis, then Genis could do it pretty easily, even using a SMP's universe's Knite wavelength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He manipulates all forms of energy and has high level cosmic awareness. He'll know SMP weaknesses before SMP even gets ready to throw a punch.

Let's see how SMP does against ION, who has the same kinds of abilities before we make the assumption.

Galan007
He manipulates all forms of energy and has high level cosmic awareness. He'll know SMP weaknesses before SMP even gets ready to throw a punch. Hell, even R-Man could attune himself to find the right wavelength of Argon radiation to put down an alternate Hyperion. So unless you think R-Man > Genis, then Genis could do it pretty easily, even using a SMP's universe's Knite wavelength. You didn't answer my question. happy

Again:
When did Insane Genis do anything of the sort?

Photon009
Let's see how SMP does against ION, who has the same kinds of abilities before we make the assumption.

Theyre going to job Ion out. I think that's pretty obvious, because if Ion kicks the shit out of SMP, then the story's over. So 1) he's going to job, and 2) the latest incarnation of Ion we saw (Ion II, Kyle) didnt really do anything a high end GL couldnt do and therefore was inferior to some of the more powerful versions of Genis like this Insane one for example, and 3) Sodam Yat is a rookie. So no, how SMP does against Ion doesnt matter all that much. A little bit sure, but not all that much unless Sodam is shown to have more power as Ion III than Kyle did as Ion II, but i doubt it.

Rorschach
There is no Knite from Prime's Universe.

Photon009
You didn't answer my question. happy

Again:

When did he ever face someone with blatant vulnerabilities and weaknesses like SMP has? I dont think he ever fought a Superman clone or anything of that sort in his time as Insane Genis. So no he didnt show he could, but it's pretty obvious.

vlaaad12345
When did he ever face someone with blatant vulnerabilities and weaknesses like SMP has? I dont think he ever fought a Superman clone or anything of that sort in his time as Insane Genis. So no he didnt show he could, but it's pretty obvious.
Why is it preety obvious he could when he never ever did it...

Photon009
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Why is it preety obvious he could when he never ever did it...

Because although he hasnt shown he can exploit specific weaknesses of Knite and Red solar radiation, he has shown he can manipulate all forms of energy. And he has also shown to be able to use his Cosmic Awareness for various effects including as a danger sense, vulnerabilities, etc. And on top of all that, R-Man, whose basically just a very very very very watered down version of Genis that's only limited to radiation, exploited Hyperion's weakness very easily. Genis would be able to exploit SMP's weaknesses very easily. But really, i dont know why you guys are making such a big deal out of it because Genis could put SMP down straight-up as well.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rorschach
There is no Knite from Prime's Universe. Which is the only reason FS didn't pwn his ass. ermmgrin

Because although he hasnt shown he can exploit specific weaknesses of Knite and Red solar radiation, he has shown he can manipulate all forms of energy. I never once saw proof that Insane Genis could "manipulate all forms of energy." srsly

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because although he hasnt shown he can exploit specific weaknesses of Knite and Red solar radiation, he has shown he can manipulate all forms of energy. And he has also shown to be able to use his Cosmic Awareness for various effects including as a danger sense, vulnerabilities, etc. And on top of all that, R-Man, whose basically just a very very very very watered down version of Genis that's only limited to radiation, exploited Hyperion's weakness very easily. Genis would be able to exploit SMP's weaknesses very easily. But really, i dont know why you guys are making such a big deal out of it because Genis could put SMP down straight-up as well.

I dont' think genis would beat SMP. It's isn't feasible. SMP is a freaking abstract like power being now adays. Nothing like his SBP days. He could cleave genis's head off before he blinks. Genis can get 2 or 3 wins.

Val
This thread is going to bring the funny.

Rorschach
Which is the only reason FS didn't pwn his ass. ermmgrin

It had more to do with him not being the real Firestorm. eek!

Photon009
I dont' think genis would beat SMP. It's isn't feasible. SMP is a freaking abstract like power being now adays. Nothing like his SBP days. He could cleave genis's head off before he blinks. Genis can get 2 or 3 wins.

Did you just say SMP is abstract-level? HAHAHAHAHAHA! And yes he is just like his SBP days? What did he do, beat an alternate universe jobbing JLA? King Hyperion beat 5 WORLDS full of Alternate universe heroes, and although he's powerful, he's nowhere near abstract. Fly through a planet destroying it? Stardust and Hyperion have done the same thing. Hell, Terrax sliced a planet in half destroying it before. An alternate universe weaker Firelord has one shotted a planet. The Professor Hulk one-shotted an asteroid 2x the size of Earth. So tell me, what has SMP done that puts him anywhere near abstract level, or even above Insane Genis for that matter?

And Insane Genis is faster than SMP by the way. Not only can he fly at tons of times Warp speed, flying so fast he warps time and space, but he also has some spatial rift/portal powers. So yea SMP aint speed blitzing him. And unless you think SMP's fists >>> King Thor's Odinforce-backed Mjolnir, then he aint taking Genis out even if he could speedblitz him, but he cant so it doesnt matter.

Galan007
Originally posted by Val
This thread is going to bring the funny. It hasn't already? dur313

Galan007
Originally posted by Rorschach
It had more to do with him not being the real Firestorm. eek! And that he had no idea how Universe Prime's K-Nite, was composed. stick out tongue

Sundipped

And written correctly, SMP shouldnt last more than a page or 2 against Mxy in a fight.

If SMP overcomes him in some way then his magical resistance/immunity would be explained. It wouldn't exactly be incorrect writing.

llagrok
Just resistant to it.

I actually don't think that SMP is THAT resistant to magic.

At least not more than he is against regular energy blasts and physical force.

Val
It hasn't already? dur313
You got me. 131dur

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you just say SMP is abstract-level? HAHAHAHAHAHA! And yes he is just like his SBP days? What did he do, beat an alternate universe jobbing JLA? King Hyperion beat 5 WORLDS full of Alternate universe heroes, and although he's powerful, he's nowhere near abstract. Fly through a planet destroying it? Stardust and Hyperion have done the same thing. Hell, Terrax sliced a planet in half destroying it before. An alternate universe weaker Firelord has one shotted a planet. The Professor Hulk one-shotted an asteroid 2x the size of Earth. So tell me, what has SMP done that puts him anywhere near abstract level, or even above Insane Genis for that matter?

And Insane Genis is faster than SMP by the way. Not only can he fly at tons of times Warp speed, flying so fast he warps time and space, but he also has some spatial rift/portal powers. So yea SMP aint speed blitzing him. And unless you think SMP's fists >>> King Thor's Odinforce-backed Mjolnir, then he aint taking Genis out even if he could speedblitz him, but he cant so it doesnt matter.
It's the pwning of Mxy coming up, The ability to just fly from universe to universe with no effort, ect.

Photon009
It's the pwning of Mxy coming up, The ability to just fly from universe to universe with no effort, ect.

It hasnt even happenned, and youre using it as proof already. And even if he does, it will be a jobfest. And if you wanna go by jobbing, then Eternity jobbed to Genis. Genis beat ****ing ETERNITY. And Genis has gone from universe to universe as well without any trouble. Not only diffferent universes, but also different timelines on top of that, he's traveled to the future and past and everything as well. So again, show me what SMP has done that puts him above Insane Genis, much less puts him at Abstract-level.

Galan007
Genis beat ****ing ETERNITY. For one,
That 'battle' took place off-panel.

Secondly,
We know Genis didn't do that by himself -- he had help, . smile

Estacado
Genis wins this. He could straight up beat SMP down, or exploit his weaknesses to his Knite or Red Sun easily as well.

SMP>>>>Sentry=Photon

Utrigita
Secondly,
We know Genis didn't do that by himself -- he had help, . smile

And we don't know how big a Part Entropy played in Eternity's destruction it could have been 99% ore 1%

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
And we don't know how big a Part Entropy played in Eternity's destruction it could have been 99% ore 1%
that 1% >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prime
stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita

I'll lean towards 50% ... although on panel the arc alluded to Genis doing most of the work.

Still, even 50% would mean Genis took out HALF of the infinite prime Multiverse.

Not too surprising, Genis was destined to erase all of Marvel, (by himself)
by erasing the 616 Reality and all its connected Timelines.

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
SMP>>>>Sentry = Photon = Galactus = World War Hulk

Photon009
Originally posted by Estacado
SMP>>>>Sentry=Photon

Prove it. Provide examples of things that have actually happenned that puts him above them. And btw, Photon is superior (slightly) to Sentry.

And Genis was implied to do most of the work in the Eternity killing. He was also said by Entropy himself to provide all the power that did it. IMO, Genis destroyed him, Entropy remade him. That's how it was the way it was implied to have went. Either way, Genis did at least 50%. And destroying 50% of the Multiverse is something SMP couldnt dream of doing.

Gecko4lif
Prove it. Provide examples of things that have actually happenned that puts him above them. And btw, Photon is superior (slightly) to Sentry.

And Genis was implied to do most of the work in the Eternity killing. He was also said by Entropy himself to provide all the power that did it. IMO, Genis destroyed him, Entropy remade him. That's how it was the way it was implied to have went. Either way, Genis did at least 50%. And destroying 50% of the Multiverse is something SMP couldnt dream of doing.
Sbp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sentry
Photon >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sentry

Im staying out of photon vs sbp thou

To many variables

Photon009
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sbp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sentry
Photon >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sentry

Im staying out of photon vs sbp thou

To many variables

Sentry IMO would give SMP a decent fight, probably beat him as well as far as im concerned. As i said, SMP hasnt done anything that Genis (Insane/Photon) or Sentry couldnt, or havent done.

Soljer
Hal Jordan would stomp the shit out of the Sentry.

You know, eff why eye.

Photon009
Originally posted by Soljer
Hal Jordan would stomp the shit out of the Sentry.

You know, eff why eye.

PROVE IT.

And Estacado and Gecko, im still waiting for you to back up your claims as well.

Soljer
PROVE IT.

And Estacado and Gecko, im still waiting for you to back up your claims as well.

Make the thread. Neither Jordan nor Sentry are in this thread.

Further; I haven't seen you prove that the Sentry could replicate every single feat Superman Prime has to his name, thusly; you first. smile.

Gecko4lif

Further; I haven't seen you prove that the Sentry could replicate every single feat Superman Prime has to his name, thusly; you first. smile.
Last time i checked sentry couldnt punch thru dimensions or fly faster then light...

but that is just me...

the Darkone
Sentry IMO would give SMP a decent fight, probably beat him as well as far as im concerned. As i said, SMP hasnt done anything that Genis (Insane/Photon) or Sentry couldnt, or havent done.

Sentry got drop by Hulk, now all of the sudden Sentry can beat Superman Prime who was more powerful than PC Superman, get the sh** out of here. Any top GL can take out Sentry, hell even guy gardner.

Val
Sentry beating Hal Jordan laughing out loud

Astner
Wikipedia says that, actually.
So does Mxyzptlk when he first appeared.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Sentry beating Hal Jordan laughing out loud

Hater.

Sentry would totally stomp Jordan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Hater.

confused

Val
Hater.

Shut up you damn street rat.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Shut up you damn street rat.

Don't make me shoot my cream all in your face.

I know you're afraid of my cream.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Sounds sexy.

Val

Oh man that pisses me off.

You're always putting your cream in my face and it pisses me off. miffed

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Oh man that pisses me off.

You're always putting your cream in my face and it pisses me off. miffed

Well, I can always feed you a brownie stuffed with enough sedatives to kill a gorilla.

Val
Well, I can always feed you a brownie stuffed with enough sedatives to kill a gorilla.
Doesn't matter. I have an exoskeleton powered by hydraulics.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Doesn't matter. I have an exoskeleton powered by hydraulics.

*sigh*

You leave me no choice.

It's dance off time.

Photon009

You made the claim. You back it up with your evidence, and ill refute it and thus, make you look like a true idiot. Now tell me:

1) What has Superman Prime done that puts him above Sentry?

2) What has Hal Jordan done that puts him above Sentry?

And Darkone, if you read the fight, Sentry was looking superior to the Hulk in their fight, and it ended in a total stalemate. Then they reverted back to humans and Bruce Banner beat Robert Reynolds. Sentry never lost. And that Hulk was the most powerful version of Hulk ever, aka stronger than the versionof the Hulk who braced a billion-ton mountain and stronger than the version of the Hulk who one-shotted an asteroid twice the size of the Earth, and stronger than the version of the Hulk's who lit up the Darkforce dimension with his physical attacks like PUNCHES.

B.A
You made the claim. You back it up with your evidence, and ill refute it and thus, make you look like a true idiot. Now tell me:

1) What has Superman Prime done that puts him above Sentry?

2) What has Hal Jordan done that puts him above Sentry?

And Darkone, if you read the fight, Sentry was looking superior to the Hulk in their fight, and it ended in a total stalemate. Then they reverted back to humans and Bruce Banner beat Robert Reynolds. Sentry never lost. And that Hulk was the most powerful version of Hulk ever, aka stronger than the versionof the Hulk who braced a billion-ton mountain and stronger than the version of the Hulk who one-shotted an asteroid twice the size of the Earth, and stronger than the version of the Hulk's who lit up the Darkforce dimension with his physical attacks like PUNCHES.

Destroyed Earth by flying through it.

Hal Jordan? Do you really have to ask? Are you that stupid? laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
*sigh*

You leave me no choice.

It's dance off time.

Happy Dance

Photon009
Sentry destroyed MULTIPLE planets in his fight with Genis. Genis did as well. They were EACH shredding multiple planets. Standard Hyperion has destroyed a planet by flying through it, Stardust too. You gonna argue theyre above Sentry too? Sentry's also gone toe-to-toe with the Collective who had just owned a herald leveler, Binary, in 2 pages. He also went toe-to-toe with Photon Genis who was shown quite a bit above top tiers. He also CONTAINED THE POWER OF A COSMIC CUBE IN HIS HANDS. That stuff shits on anything SMP's done.

You're the idiot, not me. So yes im asking. And dont try to use Pre-Crisis crap.

B.A
Sentry destroyed MULTIPLE planets in his fight with Genis. Genis did as well. They were EACH shredding multiple planets. Standard Hyperion has destroyed a planet by flying through it, Stardust too. You gonna argue theyre above Sentry too? Sentry's also gone toe-to-toe with the Collective who had just owned a herald leveler, Binary, in 2 pages. He also went toe-to-toe with Photon Genis who was shown quite a bit above top tiers. He also CONTAINED THE POWER OF A COSMIC CUBE IN HIS HANDS. That stuff shits on anything SMP's done.

You're the idiot, not me. So yes im asking. And dont try to use Pre-Crisis crap. Ask anyone, your the idiot.

Show me the Genis/Sentry scans then.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Ask anyone, your the idiot.

Show me the Genis/Sentry scans then.

It's not my job to find scans. And im certainly not going to do it for someone whose insultine me. Im the idiot? Yea, sorry, but ive been owning everybody here on KMC since ive been back. So dont start with that. And you can go find the scans yourself by the way. New Thunderbolts #14 i believe. Or just go to the Respect Thread.

Val
Yea, sorry, but ive been owning everybody here on KMC since ive been back.
laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
laughing out loud

I knew you'd puss out of the dance-off.

Now you have to wear the 25lb. barrel around your neck.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
laughing out loud
That deserves more than a simple Lulz.

B.A
It's not my job to find scans. And im certainly not going to do it for someone whose insultine me. Im the idiot? Yea, sorry, but ive been owning everybody here on KMC since ive been back. So dont start with that. And you can go find the scans yourself by the way. New Thunderbolts #14 i believe. Or just go to the Respect Thread. Owning?

You are a joke on HC and you are just the idiot here. laughing out loud

moonknight11
laughing at Hal shitstomping sentry.

batdude123
Originally posted by moonknight11
laughing at Hal shitstomping sentry.

It would be pretty funny to see.

Photon009
C'mon then guys. If you're so sure of yourselves you ****ing jackasses that provide proof. What's Hal done that puts him above Sentry? Im still waiting...Ive already proven you all wrong about SMP, now Hal. I feel bad cause i like Hal, he's a good character, but he aint beating Sentry. Now go on, provide proof.

B.A
C'mon then guys. If you're so sure of yourselves you ****ing jackasses that provide proof. What's Hal done that puts him above Sentry? Im still waiting...Ive already proven you all wrong about SMP, now Hal. I feel bad cause i like Hal, he's a good character, but he aint beating Sentry. Now go on, provide proof. Language child. Your mother wont be pleased.

I would be careful your nappy doesn't fall off with all that crying and rolling on the floor.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Language child. Your mother wont be pleased.

Prove your claims. That's all i ask. If you cant do it, concede to being an idiot.

B.A
Prove your claims. Everytime someone proves something to you, you ignore it and lie. Sounds like my baby cousin. laughing out loud

How old are you really? 8, 6?

Or is it just your mind at that age? I think so, yes. yes

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Everytime someone proves something to you, you ignore it and lie. Sounds like my baby cousin. laughing out loud

How old are you really? 8, 6?

Or is it just your mind at that age? I think so, yes. yes

Alot of people know me here you piece of shit. Too bad this place has lost all it's good posters. The only one left is me. And it seems like you guys have brainwashed Ion into being as dumb as the rest of you guys. And show me, please, go ahead and show me where someone provided one shred of proof that Hal could beat Sentry. Show me, or concede to being a liar, and an idiot.

Gecko4lif
Prove your claims. That's all i ask. If you cant do it, concede to being an idiot.
Photon I like oyu.
Your wrong about a lot of things but Sentry beating hal... Really?

I think you are doing some serous overestimation here

Bransolute
Too bad this place has lost all it's good posters. The only one left is me. laughing

Photon009
Which is the only reason FS didn't pwn his ass. ermmgrin

I never once saw proof that Insane Genis could "manipulate all forms of energy." srsly

It was shown and stated multiple times. Go to the Respect Thread.

Photon009
Originally posted by Bransolute
laughing

That you BigBran? You used to be good. Dont know about anymore i havent seen much of your posts (or just havent paid attention to notice it was you).

You know whats funny is, it shows very clearly how this place has gone down the drain simply by the fact that people used to have respect around here. And i used to be pretty highly RESPECTED.

B.A
Alot of people know me here you piece of shit. Too bad this place has lost all it's good posters. The only one left is me. And it seems like you guys have brainwashed Ion into being as dumb as the rest of you guys. And show me, please, go ahead and show me where someone provided one shred of proof that Hal could beat Sentry. Show me, or concede to being a liar, and an idiot.

Yes allot of people know you and allot agree you have the brains of a 6 year old.

Why are you here? Go to CBR with people just slightly smarter than you. big grin

More lies I see. eek! Goodbye dumb one. smokin'

I see one idiot here and it is you. rolling on floor laughing

Val
laughing
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
That deserves more than a simple Lulz.

B.A
Just PM him laugh smilies. stick out tongue

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Yes allot of people know you and allot agree you have the brains of a 6 year old.

Why are you here? Go to CBR with people just slightly smarter than you. big grin

More lies I see. eek! Goodbye dumb one. smokin'

I see one idiot here and it is you. rolling on floor laughing

You're still dodging. Provide proof of your claims, or dont even post in my thread because this thread is for DEBATING. Not insulting.

Bransolute
That you BigBran? You used to be good. Dont know about anymore i havent seen much of your posts (or just havent paid attention to notice it was you).

You know whats funny is, it shows very clearly how this place has gone down the drain simply by the fact that people used to have respect around here. And i used to be pretty highly RESPECTED. I'm even more awesome. smile

I only respect people who deserve it. smile

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Ben is highly underrated here. I mean, in the Superman/FF crossover, Ben had a great showing against Cyborg Supes, who is at least at Superman-level, but just so i dont do a repeat thread of everyone saying Ben would be dead in seconds im adding special stipulations to give Ben more of a chance. First, Superman cannot use his eye beams, speed blitz, or Ice Breath/Super Breath. Second, Superman has one hand tied behind his back by an 1rst-grade-adamantium Coil. Third, Superman cannot give Ben a ring out, such as punching or throwing him too far away from the fight to continue, and there is no using the Sun either to throw/hit Ben into. Fourth, Superman gives Ben 2 free shots to start off the fight, and Ben can use whatever he wants for those fights, such as dropping large things on him, hitting him with objects, etc. And finally, Ben gets 3 hours of prep time help with Reed while Superman gets a half-hour of prep time help with Bruce.

So can Ben pull it off?

Photon009
I'm even more awesome. smile

I only respect people who deserve it. smile

I deserved it a long time ago. And i had it from alot of people. It's okay if i dont have it from you though, i never had a problem with you, dont force me to have one now dude by siding with these idiots.

Photon009
Hahahaha good times Mr. Biscuits. That was before this place went downhill and before KMC became CBR's brother.

B.A
You're still dodging. Provide proof of your claims, or dont even post in my thread because this thread is for DEBATING. Not insulting.

No its just easier to laugh at you. Its kind of unfair to debate with retards don't you think?

It would be unfair of me to tell you some facts and you to then have a fit. big grin

Oh name some members that respect you. or don't think your a worthless piece of crap. You get no respect and deserve none.

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
No its just easier to laugh at you. Its kind of unfair to debate with retards don't you think?

It would be unfair of me to tell you some facts and you to then have a fit. big grin

Oh name some members that respect you. or don't think your a worthless piece of crap. You get no respect and deserve none.

You know, i dont believe in snitching, but youve just been reported. Now ill ask you again, provide proof, or please leave my thread because you're nothing more than an annoyance, and this thread is for debating not insulting. And just for the record i used to have alot of people's respect. Most of those people just arent here anymore. Actually, i dont think any of them are. But that's not the point. The point is that you made a claim, and arent backing it up, or even debating at all. You're just throwing out insults left and right, and there's no reason for it. You're the useless one. Now leave my thread please.

Bransolute
I deserved it a long time ago. And i had it from alot of people. It's okay if i dont have it from you though, i never had a problem with you, dont force me to have one now dude by siding with these idiots. That's nice. smile

So, they're idiots, because their opinions differ from yours? Am I correct in my thinking?

Photon009
That's nice. smile

So, they're idiots, because their opinions differ from yours? Am I correct in my thinking?

No bran. Dude you should know i have a temper, but it's not THAT bad. I dont have any problem whatsoever with people disagreeing with me. But when they make claims, ask me for proof first, i provide it, and then they just say ".....so! SMP's still better!" even though they havent provided any proof, and then they start insulting me, THAT pisses me off. And THAT makes them idiots.

B.A
You know, i dont believe in snitching, but youve just been reported. Now ill ask you again, provide proof, or please leave my thread because you're nothing more than an annoyance, and this thread is for debating not insulting. And just for the record i used to have alot of people's respect. Most of those people just arent here anymore. Actually, i dont think any of them are. But that's not the point. The point is that you made a claim, and arent backing it up, or even debating at all. You're just throwing out insults left and right, and there's no reason for it. You're the useless one. Now leave my thread please.

You have been insulting for pages now. So enjoy your warning as well.

You don't believe in it, but you do it. Wow that is almost as flawed as your beliefs. eek!

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
You have been insulting for pages now. So enjoy your warning as well.

You don't believe in it, but you do it. Wow that is almost as flawed as your beliefs. eek!

I havent been insulting anybody. I threw out a few to defend myself, nothing more. All ive been doing is askign you to provide proof of your claims. And all you do back is just insult me and say no. And you say im childish? Gimme a break kid. And i dont believe in it. This is the first time i think ive ever done it, and it wasnt by choice, i had to because you're basically spamming my thread, and ive asked you to stop.

B.A
I havent been insulting anybody. I threw out a few to defend myself, nothing more. All ive been doing is askign you to provide proof of your claims. And all you do back is just insult me and say no. And you say im childish? Gimme a break kid. And i dont believe in it. This is the first time i think ive ever done it, and it wasnt by choice, i had to because you're basically spamming my thread, and ive asked you to stop.

Fail. haermm

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Fail. haermm

Fail what? Dude, there's no reason to be a prick. Just debate or leave. I dont know what you're trying to accomplish by insulting me. It doesnt bother me, i actually find it funny because you make yourself look childish.

B.A
Fail what? Dude, there's no reason to be a prick. Just debate or leave. I dont know what you're trying to accomplish by insulting me. It doesnt bother me, i actually find it funny because you make yourself look childish.

You saying that means about as much as Spidey saying Sentry stalemated Galactus. Its worthless. big grin

Genis wins this. evil face

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
You saying that means about as much as Spidey saying Sentry stalemated Galactus. Its worthless. big grin

Genis wins this. evil face

You're so immature. And SOOOOOOO bad at trying to get people riled up. You're just funny at this point. But please stop spamming my thread. Im asking you that seriously dude. If you wanna have a real debate go ahead, but dont spam. That's ****ed up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fail what? Dude, there's no reason to be a prick. Just debate or leave. I dont know what you're trying to accomplish by insulting me. It doesnt bother me, i actually find it funny because you make yourself look childish. And I haven't insulted you, and you instult me in another thread. So exactly how can you ask someone something that you yourself are guilty of?

Photon009
And I haven't insulted you, and you instult me in another thread. So exactly how can you ask someone something that you yourself are guilty of?

Well then i apologize. I probably just let out some frustration on you that this kid BA is causing me to have with his annoying antics, and i apologize sincerely for that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well then i apologize. I probably just let out some frustration on you that this kid BA is causing me to have with his annoying antics, and i apologize sincerely for that.
Be careful of letting others get your riled up. That is my job. kmc only has room for one emotional wreck. Stay calm. And yes I did think you used to be a good poster on KMC. even tho you are SEVERLY marvelized.

Val
I havent been insulting anybody.

You're the idiot, not me.
Yea, sorry, but ive been owning everybody here on KMC since ive been back.
you ****ing jackasses
you piece of shit.
Too bad this place has lost all it's good posters. The only one left is me.
And it seems like you guys have brainwashed Ion into being as dumb as the rest of you guys.
sad
these idiots.

Photon009
Be careful of letting others get your riled up. That is my job. kmc only has room for one emotional wreck. Stay calm. And yes I did think you used to be a good poster on KMC. even tho you are SEVERLY marvelized.

Thanks.

B.A
Originally posted by Val
sad laughing out loud

Thats just one thread among many. stick out tongue

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
sad

Hey you were one of my buddies back in the day right? I just dont know why you're siding with this immature kid. Sorry bro.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
sad

you really know how to rub salt into an open wound. Leave him alone. Do that one favor please.

B.A
Hey you were one of my buddies back in the day right? I just dont know why you're siding with this immature kid. Sorry bro.

Buddies? confused

You regally insult KMC on HC. You made a thread just to insult people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
Buddies? confused

You regally insult KMC on HC. You made a thread just to insult people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guys like you. Ive clearly stated, as well as others on HC have stated that there are a handful of good posters here, but theyre outnumbered by guys like you, who just act childish all the time and are just idiots. Ion is one of the good posters.

Bransolute
you really know how to rub salt into an open wound. Leave him alone. Do that one favor please. "Leave Britney ALONE!"

B.A
you really know how to rub salt into an open wound. Leave him alone. Do that one favor please. Nver. smile

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,156264.0.html

batdude123
Guys like you. Ive clearly stated, as well as others on HC have stated that there are a handful of good posters here, but theyre outnumbered by guys like you, who just act childish all the time and are just idiots. Ion is one of the good posters. Am I? sad

Val
I don't recall siding with anyone (except bran droolio ).

Val
you really know how to rub salt into an open wound. Leave him alone. Do that one favor please.
Will you stop making fun of me? You always hurt my feelings in threads. sad

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
(except bran droolio ).

You... suck. no expression

I thought I was the Charlie to your Dennis. sad

pOwmgTvQNl0

Val

I thought I was the Charlie to your Dennis. sad
Sorry, you're number 5.

Photon009
Am I? sad

Of course.

Originally posted by Val

Ah. Sorry then buddy, i was mistaken. I thought you were siding with them.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Sorry, you're number 5.

That's bullshit! Dee is number 5.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Nver. smile

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,156264.0.html
Glad to see the very obviously marvel biased board actually thinks very lil of the most balanced board I've ever seen on the net.

B.A
Glad to see the very obviously marvel biased board actually thinks very lil of the most balanced board I've ever seen on the net. The point is he made that thread. He insulted KMC. I have made KMC my main one recently and he talks crap.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
The point is he made that thread. He insulted KMC. I have made KMC my main one recently and he talks crap.

Yeah. I made note of him making the thread as well. The guys at SHC don't seem that happy about it tho. And my stomache hurt just looking at the filth they spew about KMC.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Val
(except bran droolio ). You always know how to rub me the right way. embarrasment

Ha... n00b.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Leave Britney ALONE!"
OMG her new CD is that hot shit. Don't do the legendary miss Britney.

Val
That's bullshit! Dee is number 5.
Not anymore.

Why don't you go do some Charlie work?

B.A
Yeah. I made note of him making the thread as well. The guys at SHC don't seem that happy about it tho. And my stomache hurt just looking at the filth they spew about KMC. The same thing he says.

So yeah he does deserve it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Not anymore.

Why don't you go do some Charlie work?

Why don't you go try and bang Mac's mom and then be rejected?

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
What about me,Peaches? biscuits

Val
OMG her new CD is that hot shit. Don't do the legendary miss Britney.
http://i10.tinypic.com/4tsc50x.jpg

Bransolute
Originally posted by Val
http://i10.tinypic.com/4tsc50x.jpg http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thcum.gif

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
http://i10.tinypic.com/4tsc50x.jpg

Now you are just wrong for that. not that I care anyway. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

Val
Why don't you go try and bang Mac's mom and then be rejected?
She thinks I'm disgusting. sad

What about me,Peaches? biscuits
What about you? biscuits

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/thcum.gif

You are supposed to be giving only me that. Not that ***** britney. Bran you cheating on me? mad mad mad

Bransolute
You are supposed to be giving only me that. Not that ***** britney. Bran you cheating on me? mad mad mad
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/deadpool.jpg

B.A
Not a good picture of Britney.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
She thinks I'm disgusting. sad

So does my mom. vin

Val
Originally posted by B.A
Not a good picture of Britney.
No kidding.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/JohnnyBurgers/officeassistantwant-f34.gif

B.A
Originally posted by Val
No kidding.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/JohnnyBurgers/officeassistantwant-f34.gif I saw a stunning one of her months ago. She was smoking. smokin'

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
What about you? biscuits
You tease...biscuits

Val
You tease...biscuits
http://i3.tinypic.com/6tlbtea.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wonder if this kind of humor is in any other forums?

Mr.Biscuits
Just a little wider...

awesome

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
http://i3.tinypic.com/6tlbtea.jpg

You're a sick mother****er.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just a little wider...

awesome

damn, you packing like that, you need themouth open wider? I need to be your freind. eek!

B.A
You're a sick mother****er. Thats clever how you done that. laughing out loud

Val
Just a little wider...

awesome
http://i4.tinypic.com/73a96pe.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
http://i4.tinypic.com/73a96pe.jpg Damn, you should do gay porn.

Val
Damn, you should do gay porn.
http://i19.tinypic.com/6kh3rxe.jpg

Mr.Biscuits
damn, you packing like that, you need themouth open wider? I need to be your freind. eek!
No thanks.
You can holla at Bran though.I heard(from batdude) that he's packing...biscuits

Originally posted by Val
http://i4.tinypic.com/73a96pe.jpg
That's why you can't be replaced...awesome

nvrbeenwthagirl
No thanks.
You can holla at Bran though.I heard(from batdude) that he's packing...biscuits

That's why you can't be replaced...awesome
Oh trust me, I know all about Bran's Bran. It's fukkingbrantastic. brangantic even.

TricksterPriest
Seeing as how SMP BUSTED THE SOURCE WALL AND BEAT UP MXY. he wins.

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Seeing as how SMP BUSTED THE SOURCE WALL AND BEAT UP MXY. he wins. The comic hasn't came out yet.

Wait.

Estacado
PROVE IT.

Here is my proof:

You are a retard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.