Akira Yuki, Jann Lee & Feng Wei vs Bryan Fury, Bayman & Leon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA
Akira Yuki, Jann Lee & Post God Fist Feng Wei vs Bryan Fury, Bayman & Leon

Which team takes it?

Sado-sama
F*cking GOD FIST....

This is not what it's called, and I'm tired of saying what it's named after all. It is the Dragon Fist...

Anyway, Team 1. Bayman and Leon are the weakest of them all, and they're on the same team. That isn't good.

NASA
Originally posted by Sado-sama
F*cking GOD FIST....

This is not what it's called, and I'm tired of saying what it's named after all. It is the Dragon Fist...

Anyway, Team 1. Bayman and Leon are the weakest of them all, and they're on the same team. That isn't good.

LOL

God Fist sounds better than Dragon Fist and i thought Bayman and Leon worked well together?

confused

Sado-sama
Indeed it does sound better, but I'm just saying it's the Dragon Fist...the scroll said on it "Secret Principles of the Dragon Fist".

They do work well together no doubt, despite their rivalry, but they don't have the feats Lee has, which consist of breaking trees apart and knocking out grown up dinosaurs. You have another Chinese fighter who can break trees as well as mountains...what's the use of Akira then? Bryan is a tough-ass mofo, but to be honest I doubt he would beat post-god fist (if you want to call it that) Feng Wei. This is just my opinion.

I think you should replace Bayman and Leon with Paul Pheonix and Heihachi.

NASA
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Indeed it does sound better, but I'm just saying it's the Dragon Fist...the scroll said on it "Secret Principles of the Dragon Fist".

They do work well together no doubt, despite their rivalry, but they don't have the feats Lee has, which consist of breaking trees apart and knocking out grown up dinosaurs. You have another Chinese fighter who can break trees as well as mountains...what's the use of Akira then? Bryan is a tough-ass mofo, but to be honest I doubt he would beat post-god fist (if you want to call it that) Feng Wei. This is just my opinion.

I think you should replace Bayman and Leon with Paul Pheonix and Heihachi.

Akira has won VF2 and thats about it

Sado-sama
Cool, I'm just saying that I personally don't think Akira is even needed to give Team 1 a victory, which is why I think B & L should be replaced. 131

I guess I shouldn't have said weakest seeing as none of these fighters are weak. I meant least strongest.

Speed is pretty much constant here, not much of a difference in speed level between the characters (excluding B & L of course).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.