SMP vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
Current "planet-busting" SMP vs the Tyrant that fought Surfer and co as well as Thanos.

Shin_Nikkolas
Yeah...SBP has no chance here.

The team Tyrant took out not only is stronger than any team SBP has faced, Tyrant actually took them out. No dumbshit dogpiling and then Tyrant throws them off. No not KOing even the weakest members.

Tyrant took them all out effortlessly.

Tyrant 11/10.

Sundipped
Tyrant would most likely win this battle knowing how he trashed Thanos.

Estacado
32 GL's>>>>>"Team Tyrant"........shifty

starlock
Tyrant for the win

xjustice69x
tyrent def takes this i think

Shin_Nikkolas
Yes because 32 featless Red Shirts can take Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and Surfer?

Surfer would just make a blackhole on top of them and win it there.

If Glads wanted to, he'd probably could punch most of them to death.

Their entire purpose was to die after all.

Freeze Breath for the win.

And Tyrant beats the shit out of SBP as any Thanos-level character or above would.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SMP wins this.

Shin_Nikkolas
Despite the fact he's weaker, dumber, less durable and all around inferior to Tyrant.

Excellent.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Despite the fact he's weaker, dumber, less durable and all around inferior to Tyrant.

Excellent.

LMFAO

"Dumber" LULZ!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I do belive tyrant would win this one thou, IF he was powered, but depowered tyrant gets bitched

Shin_Nikkolas
Yes. I know this comes as a shock to you but intelligence means something.

And sorry n00bs but when SBP can take out top tiers in one blow like Tyrant, let me know.

Till then, Tyrant takes it 11/10.

Gecko4lif
Yes. I know this comes as a shock to you but intelligence means something.

And sorry n00bs but when SBP can take out top tiers in one blow like Tyrant, let me know.

Till then, Tyrant takes it 11/10.

Where is this "one blow" shit coming from?

And you claim , or at least alluded to, you having intelligence but a intelligent person would know dumber isnt a word

and last time I checked 11 didnt go into 10

Shin_Nikkolas
Man....you really were born without a sense of humor or ability to recognize sarcasm.

Can you get an operation for that?

Gecko4lif
Man....you really were born without a sense of humor or ability to recognize sarcasm.

Can you get an operation for that?

I have a sense of humor. Your just not funny, at least in the way you want to be.

People laugh at you not with you. Your like the retarded monkey with a keyboard of this forum.

Photon009
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
SMP wins this.

Please be joking. If not, im waiting for an explanation and proof backing your opinion.

Utrigita
Tyrant ftw.

Bransolute
Tyrant wins, and if Superboy has the suit on in this fight... he loses harder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What feats do Depowered Tyrant have? Has he destroyed any planets? Crossed any universal barriers that I need know of? Changed Time? Moved planets with pure strength? I know he managed to ko a few herald lvl beings. None of which died. And managed to jobber to THanos. Same as Odin. So what makes BP the winner?

Utrigita
What feats do Depowered Tyrant have? Has he destroyed any planets? Crossed any universal barriers that I need know of? Changed Time? Moved planets with pure strength? I know he managed to ko a few herald lvl beings. None of which died. And managed to jobber to THanos. Same as Odin. So what makes BP the winner?

The only reason ANY of them survived the encounter was because Tyrant wanted to use there energies to build up his own.

Also all the Feats preformed by Surfer Tyrant will be capable of accomplishing as well but to a greater degree since his control over the PC outclasses Surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
The only reason ANY of them survived the encounter was because Tyrant wanted to use there energies to build up his own.

Also all the Feats preformed by Surfer Tyrant will be capable of accomplishing as well but to a greater degree since his control over the PC outclasses Surfer.

That isn't showing any feats tho. And Ganymede wasn't uber was she? why wasn't she killed like the rest of her kind?

Utrigita
That isn't showing any feats tho. And Ganymede wasn't uber was she? why wasn't she killed like the rest of her kind?

No but punking that group alone shows something also the fact that he was holding back and taking all there shots without even noticing is a great feat IMO.

No but she had that damm staff that I cannot find any information on other then it was created by the Brotherhood in a way that was designed to Hurt Tyrant.

Photon009

Has Tyrant destroyed planets? Are you kidding me? He destroyed GALAXIES in his fight with Galactus. He also managed to easily own the combined forces of Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Jack of Hearts, and Ganymede all at the same time, and wouldve killed them all had Galactus not shown up and saved their asses. Keep in mind, Gladiator, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, and Surfer, 4 of those guys have destroyed planets on their own. He also owned the combined forces of Terrax, Legacy, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, and Thanos all at the same time as well, and Thanos never got the upper hand, just matched him for one panel before Tyrant got serious, and Thanos had to flee. SMP doesnt have a chance in hell.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No but punking that group alone shows something also the fact that he was holding back and taking all there shots without even noticing is a great feat IMO.

No but she had that damm staff that I cannot find any information on other then it was created by the Brotherhood in a way that was designed to Hurt Tyrant.

THat staff was the shit. I liked her. But Tyrant was just a bit above thanos from the entire look of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
Has Tyrant destroyed planets? Are you kidding me? He destroyed GALAXIES in his fight with Galactus. He also managed to easily own the combined forces of Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Jack of Hearts, and Ganymede all at the same time, and wouldve killed them all had Galactus not shown up and saved their asses. Keep in mind, Gladiator, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, and Surfer, 4 of those guys have destroyed planets on their own. He also owned the combined forces of Terrax, Legacy, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, and Thanos all at the same time as well, and Thanos never got the upper hand, just matched him for one panel before Tyrant got serious, and Thanos had to flee. SMP doesnt have a chance in hell.

Well I know Fully powered Tyrant did the galaxy thing in addition to galactus over a prolonged period of battle. But in a blink? who is to say? And SBP has owned and or stood up to many more powers. So no, I dont' see where Tyrant has any clear victory.

Utrigita
THat staff was the shit. I liked her. But Tyrant was just a bit above thanos from the entire look of it.

A bit above???

IMO Tyrant was significantly above Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A bit above???

IMO Tyrant was significantly above Thanos.

So much so that He just steam rolled thanos huh?

Shin_Nikkolas
He fought Thanos and won.

SBP hasn't fought anyone nearly as strong as Thanos.

He has repeatedly failed to actually defeat or KO top tiers, though.

Photon009
Well I know Fully powered Tyrant did the galaxy thing in addition to galactus over a prolonged period of battle. But in a blink? who is to say? And SBP has owned and or stood up to many more powers. So no, I dont' see where Tyrant has any clear victory.

You get dropped on your head as a baby? Honest Question.

Anyways, Tyrant destroyed Galaxies, something SBP could never dream of doing sorry. Also, when Tyrant was about to kill the heralds and Galactus saved them, Galactus acknowledged that theyre more or less equals and he wouldnt want a confrontation. And did you see what an EXTREMELY WEAKENED Galactus did in Annihilation? He destroyed multiple solar systems, shredding planets light years away, easily, and just walked away nonchalantly like it was easy for him.

Tyrant also beat a team of Thanos, Legacy, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts and Terrax. Thanos alone would own SBP. And Terrax, one of the weakest heralds, has matched SMP's best feat so far in destroying a planet.

Tyrant also beat a team of Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Ganymede, and Jack of Hearts all at the same time. Surfer, Gladiator, BRB, and Morg by themselves one on one with SMP would give SMP a good tussle. And if SS was bloodlusted he might be able to take him. Gladiator too if he's confident enough. Also, Terrax, Morg, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and Silver Surfer have all matched SMP's best feat in destroying a planet as well, and Surfer did it easier than SMP in Annihilation.

SMP doesnt have a chance. What has SMP done? Cheapshotted Superman, with heat vision through the arm and Superman was more or less fine a page or so later? Destroyed a planet by flying through it, something standard Hyperion and Stardust have done? Oh yea, i remember what SMP's done. He's never knocked out a credible top tier, and he had trouble with Connor Superboy, hell Connor even drew blood from SMP's mouth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He fought Thanos and won.

SBP hasn't fought anyone nearly as strong as Thanos.

He has repeatedly failed to actually defeat or KO top tiers, though.

Hmm. Well He is actually going to fight Ion, And we know that he is going to live.

Bransolute
Hmm. Well He is actually going to fight Ion, And we know that he is going to live. Ion... Ion... that's the one that was owned by Sinestro, right?

Utrigita
So much so that He just steam rolled thanos huh?

You cannot avoid the fact that the Orb with power helped Thanos considerately in the fight.

Shin_Nikkolas
Hey. I like SBP. And I'm fully confident he'll beat Ion. I'm actually hoping he does something in this fight that places him firmly above top tiers. But not sure.

I've been rooting for him to fight New Earth Superman and beat him with one arm which would do the trick as well.

I just want to have him firmly KO or destroy an actual team of top tiers. Like KO Wonder Woman and Supergirl with one punch each.The actual heroes and not alternates.

Photon009
Hmm. Well He is actually going to fight Ion, And we know that he is going to live.

Ion II was not nearly as powerful as Thanos. He was high end herald level at best. He was having trouble with guys like Nero, and Hal was giving him a fight and Hal didnt really want to hurt him cause theyre friends. And Sodam's gonna pretty obviously get the same power because im not sure the Ion I power even exists anymore. So yea, beating Ion still wont be much, and thats if he wins. Personally i could see Sinestro saving his ass or something. But we dont know yet since it hasnt happenned yet, and you cant use something that hasnt even happenned yet as evidence. Same thing goes for his fight against Mxy.

Xplosive
DP Tyrant takes this everytime.

TricksterPriest
durno After seeing the newest Countdown..........Prime wins, 10/10.

Bransolute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durno After seeing the newest Countdown..........Prime wins, 10/10. So... the comic came out?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
So... the comic came out?

Hush you. Never hurts to fantasize a lil.

Bransolute
Hush you. Never hurts to fantasize a lil. Well Trick apparently already saw next week's Countdown... so I'm curious to know if it came out in some parts of the world, or something...

Gecko4lif
Well Trick apparently already saw next week's Countdown... so I'm curious to know if it came out in some parts of the world, or something...
countdown is over in japan

(they are 10 years ahead you know)

Shin_Nikkolas
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2897/ctdwn23final1fk1qe9.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4240/ctdwn23final4eq7.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4166/ctdwn23final5la5.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
countdown is over in japan

(they are 10 years ahead you know)

Well shit then We need to PM them and find out what happens in infinite countdown to final crisis part 6.

Shin_Nikkolas
Physiclaly catching Mr. Mxy is comparable to Sentry holding a Cosmic Cube's energies.

Idiot writers.

Bransolute
The Source Wall is weakened anyway.

Power16
Wow, that's some power wanking there giving SMP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Source Wall is weakened anyway.

I was thinking that too. But he still shouldn't just be able to travel from universe to universe. And the writing is shit. The monitor's are supposed to actually stop beings like SBP. And So would the spectre. What in the hell is DC doing?

Gecko4lif
I was thinking that too. But he still shouldn't just be able to travel from universe to universe. And the writing is shit. The monitor's are supposed to actually stop beings like SBP. And So would the spectre. What in the hell is DC doing?

wathing the past with metron

There still on the sinestro corps war

Val
Ion II was not nearly as powerful as Thanos. He was high end herald level at best. He was having trouble with guys like Nero, and Hal was giving him a fight and Hal didnt really want to hurt him cause theyre friends.
What comic were you reading?

Kyle easily defeated Nero and furthermore, Kyle never fought Hal.

Photon009
Originally posted by Val
What comic were you reading?

Kyle easily defeated Nero and furthermore, Kyle never fought Hal.

Ah. Havent read it in a while so i could be mistaken. But i definitely remember Ion and Hal fighting. And i also definitely remember that Ion II was shown NOWHERE NEAR as powerful as Ion I.

Val
Ah. Havent read it in a while so i could be mistaken. But i definitely remember Ion and Hal fighting. And i also definitely remember that Ion II was shown NOWHERE NEAR as powerful as Ion I.
Hal was fighting (rather evenly) with a Nero who was using a portion of Ion's power.

Sundipped

Ganymede got a backhand ***** slap from Thanos right before he fought Tyrant.

UniOmni
Tyrant.

He fought proven planet busters and owned them. All.

At the same time.

WTF is Prime gonna do other than annoy him?

Estacado
Originally posted by UniOmni
Tyrant.

He fought proven planet busters and owned them. All.

At the same time.

WTF is Prime gonna do other than annoy him?
Retcon punch him.

Estacado
You are an idiot. Hal and Ion II never fought.

lordboo
Originally posted by Estacado
You are an idiot. Hal and Ion II never fought.
estacado have you played assisins creed yet?

Estacado
Originally posted by lordboo
estacado have you played assisins creed yet?
I bought it yesterday but currently I'm not home so have to wait till tomorrow to try it.
I can't wait!!!!!

lordboo
I bought it yesterday but currently I'm not home so have to wait till tomorrow to try it.
I can't wait!!!!!
yeah!
im gettin it tomorow,the free running looks awesome

Estacado
yeah!
im gettin it tomorow,the free running looks awesome
Indeed it does!
Though the story disturbs me a bit.... don't how much do you know about it so I won't spoil it for you.

lordboo
Indeed it does!
Though the story disturbs me a bit.... don't how much do you know about it.
sadly i dont.i know threse about the same amount of gameplayhours as theres is in halo 3.

Estacado
sadly i dont.i know threse about the same amount of gameplayhours as theres is in halo 3.
Wanna know some minor spoilers which also appear in the handbook?

lordboo
Wanna know some minor spoilers which also appear in the handbook?

please.

also what do you make of the kane&lynch game?

Estacado
please.

also what do you make of the kane&lynch game?
The story takes place nowdays and you find out that Altair is one of your ancestors and your objective is to find out who he was ,who he worked for and such so you use this machine called "Animus" which is similar to the Matrix to re-live Altair's quests.

I haven't really read up on Kane & Lynch yet.....cause I wasn't interested in it as much as Army of Two but since it has been delayed till 2008.I might check on K&L.

lordboo
The story takes place nowdays and you find out that Altair is one of your ancestors and your objective is to find out who he was ,who he worked for and such so you use this machine called "Animus" which is similar to the Matrix to re-live Altair's quests.

I haven't really read up on Kane & Lynch yet.....cause I wasn't interested in it as much as Army of Two but since it has been delayed till 2008.I might check on K&L.

thats a great twist imo.

k&l looks sorta like the ps2 game,the getaway

i cannot ****ing believe that army of two is delayed!!what load of shit that i was looking forward to that mad
ill just have to get mass effect instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.