WWH vs despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No telepathic powers used in this battle. Who wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prolly Despero 7/10. He still has his Teleportation and TK powers. Unless Hulk gets some heat vision, he's in trouble.

Gecko4lif
despero could litterally 1 shot hulk

It would either brf him or knock him out

Horrificus
Despero.

Galan007
I like green more than pink.

Hulk wins. happy

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH ftw.

Priest
Despero's only chance is BFR which i doubt he can pull off.

FearOfBlood
WWH one shots Despero and all dc fans.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH one shots Despero and all dc fans. Naaah.

iceman24567
WWH one shots Despero and all dc fans. Not possible but nice try Despero without his psi powers still beats Hulk.

B.A
WWH one shots Despero and all dc fans. laughing

Galvaclaw
Okay Hulk during WWH stalemated two top tiers (Sentry and Juggernaut) beat up skrull bolt and downed bendis era Strange. Only the first two are really impressive.

Despero handled multiple top tiers at once and came out victorious. Yeah this is a hard one. If Hulk was beating up Thor, sentry, gladiator and Beta ray bill at the same time I'd say fair enough. He didn't though.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Okay Hulk during WWH stalemated two top tiers (Sentry and Juggernaut) beat up skrull bolt and downed bendis era Strange. Only the first two are really impressive.

Despero handled multiple top tiers at once and came out victorious. Yeah this is a hard one. If Hulk was beating up Thor, sentry, gladiator and Beta ray bill at the same time I'd say fair enough. He didn't though.

Agreed.

Sirius77
Despero took on the combined efforts of the jla/jsa...
I don't think the wwh will win this one.

Despero ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.