Dvd!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
now, im gunna be mean to those not in Australia (unless it comes out same date for dome)

that the Aussie DVD for AWE comes out in 4 daysbig grin

AudioHeart
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

ONLY FOUR DAYS!! We must prepare *goes out and buys all pirate and party merchandise she can find*

Funny thing is I was walking out of class and I noticed a magazine that my teacher was previously reading and so I just flicked through it with my friends and as soon as a saw it I started screaming and my friends almost had a heartattack and had to calm me down...so I ripped it out of the magazine and pinned it next to my bed LOL laughing out loud

...I'm WEIRD! Happy Dance Happy Dance cool

Tramps Lady
lmao

its 10:17pm AH:P

nearly 3 days:P

AudioHeart
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!!!

lol did u get it? did you get the limited 3 disc set, DID U WATCH IT, DID U WATCH THE BLOOPERS AND THE DELETED SCENES AND THE EXTRAS ON THE SET WITH KEITH AND THE CAPTAIN???
*takes a breath and fans self* OMG I HAD A HEARTATTACK!!!

My mum went and got it from Myer and the lady who served her was also a fan of POTC (God bless her lol) and my dad was like "do you guys have posters" (I really wanted one) and she was like "yeah we havent put them up arpund the shop yet I'll go get you one", and she gave it to us FOR FREE!!! it's currently conveniently positioned next to my bed lol

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing

Tramps Lady
yer, i got it!!!

and i went to jb hi-fi to get my sisters bday presents, and they let us have a poster...AND...i went with my dads gf, and she had to pull me away from anything that i saw was pirate related lol

ive watched everything on it!!!! sooo excited!!! i got the two disc...and the 3 disc...sad much?

Julie
I think the US one comes out the 12th of Dec or something like that. I may get it... dunno... don't think I bought the second one yet

savvysparrowluv
Fourth of Dec I think

AudioHeart
lol same, I had to be dragged away from this huge poster which was taking up the whole front window of Myer love

We're a weird bunch lmao wink laughing out loud Happy Dance

tee_pirategirl
The DVD just came out where I live (France) and I'm so happy. But I haven;t had achance to get it yet. I can't wait til next weekend when I can g out and get it

!!tangerines!!
I got it on the 19th but haven't been on here since. I've been trying to drag out watching the special features, make them last longer... *cough* (not working very well) Is there a 3 disc edition Tramps Lady?

Tramps Lady
*shrugs shoulders* i went along with wat she was saying...okay..only the 3 disc edition:P

!!tangerines!!
I'm Confuzzled blink

Tramps Lady
join the club:P

!!tangerines!!
I shall. Lol big grin

Tramps Lady
*dances around the mexican hat*

I dance i dance i dance...coz im in the confuzzled club!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.