Galactus/Odin vs Arishem/Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
eek!

Gecko4lif
odin dies but glactus soloes anyway

Priest
The Celestials ftw.

guy222
thumb up

seaapple
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
odin dies but glactus soloes anyway thumb up Big G takes it.

guy222
Odin/Destroyer already lost to the Celestial Host

Galactus fears Tiamut

Its a good fight, edge to the Celestials

Terryc250
Whats Odin doing here?

psycho gundam
crying

seaapple
Actually, I've argued about Galactus vs. Celestials before. A well-written Galactus that represents the original intention of the character takes it. The corny Galactus that has jobbed at the hand of so many scrub writers over the years might not.

But Galactus is such a better character when he is the original Silver Surfer creatin', Watcher worrin' entity, Ultimate Nullifier necessitatin' bada$$.

Utrigita
Strongly depends on Galactus level of power IMO.

guy222
My friend, does Odin stand a chance against Tiamut

psycho gundam
hell no.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222

No my friend he gets stomped into Oblivion smile

Xplosive
Galactus should take this.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
Galactus should take this.

thumbup

guy222
vs 2 Celestials

Utrigita
Yes IMO Galactus can take at a range from 1-10 Celestials down but it strongly depends on his level.

guy222
Frankie as Galactus took down some Celestials

then Frankie is respected by the Celestials(Heroes Reborn)

The baddest of the Celestials along with Arishem the Judge

IMO, Odin is the weak link. He already failed against Celestials

I always respect ur opinion about Galactus yes

Utrigita
Frankie as Galactus took down some Celestials

then Frankie is respected by the Celestials(Heroes Reborn)

The baddest of the Celestials along with Arishem the Judge

IMO, Odin is the weak link. He already failed against Celestials

I always respect ur opinion about Galactus yes

We respect each other big grin

guy222
thumb up

fatgogeta
A well-fed Galactus should be above any celestial. Odin is irrelevant. Galactus and his little buddy 7/10.

guy222
He's not above Scathan or Tiamut

Team One loses

Utrigita
He's not above Scathan or Tiamut

Team One loses

No friend Galactus is not above Scathan that is for sure but remember a hungry Galactus feared Tiamut and I believe the Thread starter said fed ore something along that line and that would IMO give him the power to either dispose of the two celestials ore drain there hyperspace energy.

fatgogeta
guardians of the galaxy is garbage. That showing contradicts everything that has been established about the celestials and should be disregarded by anyone who cares about continuity in comic books.

Utrigita
And yet it is mentioned in the Handbooks so we cannot get around it

fatgogeta
I don't subscribe to the "everything the company says is cannon" argument. If something grossly contradicts the body of previous evidence/showings it should be disregarded.

JediSamuraiMRB
Guy knows Celestials

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
No friend Galactus is not above Scathan that is for sure but remember a hungry Galactus feared Tiamut and I believe the Thread starter said fed ore something along that line and that would IMO give him the power to either dispose of the two celestials ore drain there hyperspace energy.

Did u get ur PM

IMO, Odin is the weak link

guy222
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Guy knows Celestials

yes

janus77
just how powerful is Galactus?
if he can eat Celestial hyperspace, doesn't that mean all Celestials are vulnerable to him?

also, this match just shows up the vast gulf between the Odin leagues and the big leagues. Odin looks hilariously out of place in this match up, yet people would argue for a 'near parity' in the Odin v Galactus thread no expression.

SpiderGauntlet
Galactus ate Tiamut and started consuming the univArse.

guy222
Galactus and Uatu fear Tiamut when he awoke

Tenebrous
Originally posted by janus77
just how powerful is Galactus?
if he can eat Celestial hyperspace, doesn't that mean all Celestials are vulnerable to him?

also, this match just shows up the vast gulf between the Odin leagues and the big leagues. Odin looks hilariously out of place in this match up, yet people would argue for a 'near parity' in the Odin v Galactus thread no expression.

theoretically that should be the case. Galactus started feeding off of hyperstorm in that manner, as hyperstorm draws power from hyperspace. reed (or someone else, can't remember who) described hyperstorm as an amalgamation of magneto, xavier, franklin richards, and the phoenix force, so we can be confident that hyperstorm is significant in power compared to the cosmic beings.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
theoretically that should be the case. Galactus started feeding off of hyperstorm in that manner, as hyperstorm draws power from hyperspace. reed (or someone else, can't remember who) described hyperstorm as an amalgamation of magneto, xavier, franklin richards, and the phoenix force, so we can be confident that hyperstorm is significant in power compared to the cosmic beings.

Agreed.

Also reed stated that the Celestials are drawing there energy from Hyperspace the same source as Hyperstorm, and Hyperstorm was incapable of defeating a very Hungry Galactus. Galactus stated that he could have engaged him in battle but he wouldn't gain anything from during it. Galactus posesses Cosmic Awarness to a very high degree along with Omniscience (shown in the Secret Wars). I would with a certain reservation that Galactus probably knew that he would win the confrontation but would use vital energy in the fight, so insted he choosed to use Hyperstorm as a mean to increase his reserves, possibly before Galactus would engage Hyperstorm.

Ultimate Wil
Galactus and Odin

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Doom and Gloom
Depends on G's power level, Odin is a non factor.

guy222
Good choice Wil

The older gentlemen will respectfully disagree

Arishem used a fraction of his power and was goin to seal off Asgard. Odin and others bowed before Arishem. Odin took back all life besides Thor and entered the Destroyer which grew to the size of a Celestial but was no match for the 4th Celestial Host. Thor would've perished also if not for his mother, Gaea

Still like Tiamut the Communicator and Arishem the Judge FTW

On a side note, Marvel should stop jobbing out Big G. Its really sad

I know the thread starter happy really well and Big G is prolly at his normal lvls

Knowsbleed33
Galactus can't beat Tiamut and Arishem together.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus can't beat Tiamut and Arishem together. Beating either one of them by himself is up in the air.

Slaanesh
Celestial team FTW..Galactus can't beat this two on his own..i doubt he can even beat Tiamut..

zeel
Odin/Destroyer already lost to the Celestial Host

Galactus fears Tiamut

Its a good fight, edge to the Celestials

Agreed anyone thinking galactus wins or solo's is retarded. this is spite.

Celestials FTW

10000000000000000000/10

zeel

odin is not in the class as the other 3 he should not be in this thread.

zeel
Originally posted by fatgogeta
A well-fed Galactus should be above any celestial. Odin is irrelevant. Galactus and his little buddy 7/10.

incorrect

RSSR
Odin is comfortably below Tiamut and/or Arishem. I heavily doubt Galactus could take down Tiamut alone, much less with Arishem standing by Tiamut's side.

SupremeMan
Don't know who would win but wasn't Odin's loss to the Celestials during a brief period when the powers of Odin (and the place of the chief gods in the power structure) were being drastically downplayed compared to what he could do in the years before that and in the years since?

Knowsbleed33
This was Odin while in possession of the Destroyer armor. He was still no match whatsoever.

guy222
along with the uni mind vs 4th Celestial Host

Knowsbleed33
Uni mind got one-shotted. It wasn't a factor.

GalacticStorm
The Celestials win imo

guy222
Zuras 'died'

Later returned in Gaiman's series

Celestials win

celestialdemon
Celestials win this one.

starlock
Celestials for the win

Mr Master
^^ ... yes

frommd
Odin is (sadly, for such a powerful character) useless here. A well-fed Galactus might stand a chance against one of these two, but not against both.

Utrigita
I'm just going to be biased and say Galactus stick out tongue

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
This was Odin while in possession of the Destroyer armor. He was still no match whatsoever.

Then with two Celestials and Odin not being enough of a factor to prevent them both from focusing on Galactus, I'll say the Celestials.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galactus and Uatu fear Tiamut when he awoke

I think THESE two celestials could take Galactus two v one because that is how this matchup is going to go with Odin being disposed of quickly. HOwever, tha is a normal Galactus a well-fed galactus can take both these two celestials for a majority and not ease. Also, just because somebody fears somebody doesn't mean they can't and wouldn't beat them. Thanos said he feared the hulk but that doesn't mean thanos doesn't think he can take him or hulk wins in a vs. forums.

BruceSkywalker
Galactus is at normal lvls here. Guy is correct

Celestials take it

guy222
thumb up

Sweet avatar/sig Young Jedi

Hyperion Prime
There is no way even a well fed Galactus can take these two Celestials. Galactus just doesn't get it done here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.