Bison vs. Sin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado-sama
You know the deal. smokin'

Shin_Nikkolas
Well, wasn't Bison with the Psycho Drive capable of taking out cities?

Not the piss-ant villages Sin had to work to destroy.

Bison 10/10.

Burning thought
sins a big flying whale, he rules!

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Well, wasn't Bison with the Psycho Drive capable of taking out cities?

Not the piss-ant villages Sin had to work to destroy.

Bison 10/10. This post is biased enough that it's making me laugh. laughing out loud

You mean like how Sin had to work (or rather, approach) a village to tear it to shreds.rcR6B4fTgKM---

Or how it destroyed the city of Zanarkand in the same fashion, expect it shot a few magical blasts that caused a considerable amount of Zanarkand's destruction.gvkP1BSrA2c---

For the record, nowhere is it revealed that Bison could take out a city in a DBZ fashion (as in the case involving Nappa who wiped one out by lifting two fingers). Rather it's merely a wet fanboy dream. The only support of him being able to wreck one is by ripping apart what comprises a city with his psycho crusher, and no, he does not get a satellite to do it for him, nor has he shown the ability to accomplish such a feat without one. Then there's the whole issue with Sin's barrier. The more it gets pissed the bigger and stronger its barrier gets, and the same substance that comprises the barrier wiped out a fleet of armed soldiers to the point they can't be seen within a mere second.ciucn6Qin2M
Originally posted by Burning thought
sins a big flying whale, he rules! yes

shin_saad
Sin ERADICATES Bison leaving no remnants behind for his funeral.

Sado-sama
I might as well post some more feats of Sin while I have time

Sin's barrier getting stronger as it gets more seriousKm8X3dYxDuc---

Sin's Terra Graviton pulling another planet out of orbitAS5dY44Wo7I---

Then after being dispersed makes seven cuts on EarthDW8yDkLy9Is

Shin_Nikkolas
I can see you have cosmic awareness when it comes to sarcasm and humor, Gears.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Sado-sama
You know the deal. smokin'

What did Bison ever do to you?

Classic NES

For the record, nowhere is it revealed that Bison could take out a city in a DBZ fashion (as in the case involving Nappa who wiped one out by lifting two fingers). Rather it's merely a wet fanboy dream.

Which is why nash was chasing him down in an f-16, panicking like a little girl?

judgement hand
I might as well post some more feats of Sin while I have time

Sin's barrier getting stronger as it gets more seriousKm8X3dYxDuc---

Sin's Terra Graviton pulling another planet out of orbitAS5dY44Wo7I---

Then after being dispersed makes seven cuts on EarthDW8yDkLy9Is

so wait, don't call me an idiot if i get this wrong.

Is that you shin_gear?

Sado-sama
I made this to find out what most people would say.

Judgement Hand, the answer is in my profile. erm

SHM
Horrible curbstomp in Sin's favor.

Spite thread?

Burning thought
ime surprised this isnt closed for spite already lmao...a bison is like a big buffalo thing vs Sin from FF? thats cruel

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Classic NES
What did Bison ever do to you? Killed my baby's mama's father? confused

I actually thought I wouldn't hear people claiming this is spite in Sin's favor, I expected some Bison vaped a city and therefore Sin's screwed here and there. haermm

Originally posted by Burning thought
a bison is like a big buffalo thing vs Sin from FF? thats cruel l0lz0rz haermm
By the way, Bison's opponent is...the second syllable of his name. rofl2

Burning thought

l0lz0rz haermm
By the way, Bison's opponent is...the second syllable of his name. rofl2

laughing Happy Dance

Sado-sama
Originally posted by shin_saad
Sin ERADICATES Bison leaving no remnants behind for his funeral. I'll reword that.

Bison gets eradicated by Sin (lol, get it, by Sin rofl) and doesn't get a funeral. Ooh...that's too bad.

Burning thought
I'll reword that.

Bison gets eradicated by Sin (lol, get it, by Sin rofl) and doesn't get a funeral. Ooh...that's too bad.

eek! rolling on floor laughing

Sado-sama
And if you take "Sin" out of Bison....you're left with BO. rofl2

Kazenji
eek! eek! eek!

What the hell is this sado talking about a game thats not a fighting one its a shock well for me it is.

Sado-sama
I'm not the Sado. I found this avatar and resized it, reminded me of Sado's personality so I decided to take the name Sado-sama for a while, for another 12 days until I can get an 85 x 85 avatar. 131

rip Bison weep

Thiru
Sin by far, i mean come on? His mere presence being able to effortlessly destroy an entire village

Violent2Dope
You know the deal. smokin' Bison flays this fish and serves it for Christmas with Gouki and Gill.

Your G.O.D
Can sin destroy a city with his powers?

Bison can and if he was allowed to use every ounce of the Psycho power he could do away with entire countries.

judgement hand
I made this to find out what most people would say.

Judgement Hand, the answer is in my profile. erm

But why?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Can sin destroy a city with his powers?

Bison can and if he was allowed to use every ounce of the Psycho power he could do away with entire countries. Sin could crush a village with his presence, and could quite easily vape a village.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Bison flays this fish and serves it for Christmas with Gouki and Gill. [email protected] weep

Sin's a cute whalie

http://ff.gamesmemories.com/images/ff10/scrshots/FFX_414.jpg

Do not underestimate teh whale. no expression

I know I've asked for this before, but I'd like to see the scan of Bison taking out a city by himself (as in without an outside source) and let's not overrate him and say since he can destroy "countries" he would win. Taking that route would put Bison below Sin by more leagues. Instead how about we discuss abilities that would be effective in a fight and not what someone could do in a matter of days/weeks/months. happy

Oh and for the record, I've posted a video of Sin vaping (shocklaugh) something.

Cosmic Cube
[email protected] weep

Sin's a cute whalie

I know I've asked for this before, but I'd like to see the scan of Bison taking out a city by himself (as in without an outside source) and let's not overrate him and say since he can destroy "countries" he would win. Taking that route would put Bison below Sin by more leagues. Instead how about we discuss abilities that would be effective in a fight and not what someone could do in a matter of days/weeks/months. happy

Oh and for the record, I've posted a video of Sin vaping (shocklaugh) something. He took out a city using a satellite in SFA3.

Sado-sama
I know. shocklaugh

Cosmic Cube
shocklaugh

What are we laughing about? ermm

Violent2Dope
[email protected] weep

Sin's a cute whalie

Oh and for the record, I've posted a video of Sin vaping (shocklaugh) something. He can take out a village easily with his own power, a city, I doubt it.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
shocklaugh

What are we laughing about? The fact that he used a satellite, something he does not have against Sin, to nuke a city.

Cosmic Cube
The fact that he used a satellite, something he does not have against Sin, to nuke a city. Why not?

What if he brings it with him? ermm

Sado-sama
It's my thread stipulation.

But I have a question...why does Bison have to bring a satellite from space with him? shocklaugh

I'm sure he just directs the satellite to shoot whatever he wants to nuke on the planet.

And he doesn't have it because he doesn't...should I make Bison then fight Sin on the inside and have to deal with the likes of Seymour Omnis, the Final Aeon and then Yu Yevon? Just a piece of info, in that place the satellite would not work...as it's a..different world, if you will.

Cosmic Cube
It's my thread stipulation.

But I have a question...why does Bison have to bring a satellite from space with him? shocklaugh

I'm sure he just directs the satellite to shoot whatever he wants to nuke on the planet.

And he doesn't have it because he doesn't...should I make Bison then fight Sin on the inside and have to deal with the likes of Seymour Omnis, the Final Aeon and then Yu Yevon? Just a piece of info, in that place the satellite would not work...as it's a..different world, if you will. I don't know what you're talking about. shocklaugh

Violent2Dope
Bison can easily vaped a village, still not on Sin's level.

Sado-sama
The satellite is in space is it not...this is why I'm curious to know how (or rather, why) he would "take" it with him...the psycho statue directs its beam at the satellite, which, is used to reflect the beam at whatever location there is on the planet...so technically it's the statue that's being used to nuke cities, etc., but, personally, Sin after seeing the statue; destroying it immediately and thus making it useless, just came to mind. no expressionshocklaugh

However, it's my opinion, so you don't have to agree with me.

Cosmic Cube
However, it's my opinion, so you don't have to agree with me. Yes I do.

Sado-sama
Ok. w00t

Violent2Dope
Well dude, this is like debating Goku vs. Pyron, or human man vs. universe man as Creshosk called it, the answer is so obvious.

Sado-sama
I made this to see the scan of Bison (with his sheer and insane power) taking out a city (or producing a nuke), because I was told it existed. I then thought this would make him on about Sin's level.

Violent2Dope
I could possibly find a scan of him vaping a village with his own power, not a city.

Sado-sama
I'm still waiting to see it, and bring the scan of Chun's sexy ass making a crater.

A message to anyone reading this, do not believe I think these scans don't exist.

Your G.O.D
What the satellite shot out was Psycho Power...BISON'S power, people.

Bison needs to use that satellite cuz if he used all that power himself, he would destroy his own body which is why he wants Ryu or Cammy's body. Their body has the capacity for that type of destruction.

If peeps don't wanna bring the satellite in this fight, just allow Bison to use ALL his power wit out destroyin himself. Or give him Ryu's body.Originally posted by Sado-sama
I'm still waiting to see it, and bring the scan of Chun's sexy ass making a crater.

A message to anyone reading this, do not believe I think these scans don't exist. Not only did she make a crater, she blew away several cars too.

Does anyone know where I can find the UDON scans?

Sado-sama
I'm terribly sorry, if Bison is not capable of producing that power without destroying himself in the process, that sucks...terribly.

I'm not just going to give him the ability to produce it seeing as I'm not obsessed with him. Even still it would not make a difference since...he never had the power to begin with; it was in a statue, and just so no one gets confused, I'm not arguing that Bison never had psycho power; I'm saying he never obtained enough to the extent that he could wipe out a city in no time. This logic is like giving Shinra, an ordinary human being the power of the Junon cannon (which, can manage to destroy cities and the weapons of FF7) for the fact that the Junon cannon is his. Not such a good idea (or smart one for that matter), seeing as Shinra's seen on a wheel chair. Never mind the fact that Bison's opponent should then be given a random ability he doesn't initially have and the fact that Sin can destroy cities with minimal effort on his own. ermm

Violent2Dope
His power is actually unlimited, but as YG said, he can't use too much at a time.

SHM
His power is actually unlimited, but as YG said, he can't use too much at a time.

So, Bison have the power to destroy the entire universe? Because his power is unlimited, like you said.

That sounds like BS to me.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
So, Bison have the power to destroy the entire universe? Because his power is unlimited, like you said.

That sounds like BS to me. No, he has an unlimited supply, he is unable to use it because of his bodies limits. If he had the right body, maybe, don't know.

Sado-sama
You mean limitless energy, as in he'll never get fatigued thanks to the psycho power, which, is contained in a statue seeing as Capcom implies that Bison's body, cannot hold it.

Now a cyborg who has a perpetual genrator (i.e., Bryan Fury) has perpetual energy, and so no one gets confused, not all energy is at the same magnitude or level. In Bryan's case, it's simply an endless supply.

Was hoping to see the scan of Bison powering up and nuking a city. Until it's provided Sin streamrolls him (and I see the majority agrees).

Violent2Dope
I don't think Bison has ever vaped a full city with his own power(not the satellite).

Sado-sama
YES HE HAS!

Cosmic Cube
YES HE HAS! Why can't Bison use the satellite?

Sado-sama
Fine..fine he can use his satellite. stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Fine..fine he can use his satellite. stick out tongue Yes! big grin

I still don't know who wins, but at least he gets to blow up cities and stuff.

Sado-sama
No one wins..both buffalo man and teh flying whale go on a killing spree destroying cities and shit, then Bison sees that he would achieve a higher state of power by merging with Sin, then becomes part of Sin, or rather, one with Sin, as Seymour Guado became in FFX.

Cosmic Cube
No one wins..both buffalo man and teh flying whale go on a killing spree destroying cities and shit, then Bison sees that he would achieve a higher state of power by merging with Sin, then becomes part of Sin, or rather, one with Sin, as Seymour Guado became in FFX. Yeah. And they could call themselves. Bi-Sin.

Nah that's lame.

Sado-sama
No...no it's not that's perfect.

Bi-Sin the bi. lol

Cosmic Cube
No...no it's not that's perfect.

Bi-Sin the bi. lol It is? You mean I thought of something useful!?

I didn't mean bi like that. erm

Sado-sama
Yes...why?

I was joking about the bi thing.

Cosmic Cube
Yes...why?

I was joking about the bi thing. Because I usually don't.

I know.

Sado-sama
sad

Cosmic Cube
sad cry

Violent2Dope
Homosexuals. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
cry weep

Homosexuals. roll eyes (sarcastic) chair

Violent2Dope
Shut up you floppy-wristed sissy! estahuh

Sado-sama
That smiley is old.

Violent2Dope
chichihittinggoku

Sado-sama
n03s gouki!

Violent2Dope
That's GOKU.

Sado-sama
Same thing.

Violent2Dope
No fool, Gouki is equivelant to 10 SSJ4 Gokus in power, and that is while he's not even Shin!

Sado-sama
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.