Apollo Vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
The planet Kryptons been teleported to where Earth is and given the conditions of earth so you can move about on it and breath on it like Earth. That is where Apollo:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t469914.html

and World War Hulk fight.

No prep.

smile

Val
hysterical

Mr.Biscuits
Huc curb stomps him.

B.A
shifty

Apollo wins. angel

Priest
HUC ftw

B.A
Huc wont touch him.

Estacado
He won't because he prefers women.
I had to say that......ermm

Soljer
Hulk wins.

If Apollo gets close, he's destroyed. If he stays far and tries to use his 'heat vision,' his reserves get depleted, and then he's totally ****ed.

'Binary-star-charged' Apollo doesn't even really have a chance here. Much less run of the mill Apollo.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Hulk wins.

If Apollo gets close, he's destroyed. If he stays far and tries to use his 'heat vision,' his reserves get depleted, and then he's totally ****ed.

'Binary-star-charged' Apollo doesn't even really have a chance here. Much less run of the mill Apollo.
Agreed, Apollo looses his reserves way too fast compared to the Superman characters. Hulk is definitely stronger than Apollo. Apollo's only chance is Brf, and even with that he mite get clobbered if he gets close.

B.A
He can power himself up when he starts losing it.The suns still there.

With his speed he will give Huc trouble.

Val
Apollo's power ups are unimpressive. Even in the binary system his strength wasn't close to a Superman/Majestic type which is what would be needed to face Hulk.

UniOmni
Hulk inhales the halo surrounding his crown, and then breaks him in two.

Lol at Digimark saying this guy could beat Black Bolt.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by B.A
He can power himself up when he starts losing it.The suns still there.

With his speed he will give Huc trouble.

Not at all. Especially since he really seems to favor using his speed to ram into enemies.

B.A
Thats enough.

Huc dies. evil face

DigiMark007
Originally posted by UniOmni
Hulk inhales the halo surrounding his crown, and then breaks him in two.

Lol at Digimark saying this guy could beat Black Bolt.

I didn't. I said it would be a good fight. Don't put words in my mouth.

And I was actually coming in here to tell BA to stop being a fanboy or Apollo will lose respect on the forums.

endrict
Originally posted by Soljer
Hulk wins.

Co-signed.

B.A
Its not like he gets much anyway.

I'm not a fanboy I just don't see how Huc will beat his speed, thats Hucs biggest weakness.

endrict
Originally posted by Priest
Agreed, Apollo looses his reserves way too fast compared to the Superman characters. Hulk is definitely stronger than Apollo. Apollo's only chance is Brf, and even with that he mite get clobbered if he gets close.

thumb up

endrict
B.A, He's NOT the fastest of the Superman clones.

Ok....Midnighter beat the crap out of Apollo and saw the speed blitz.

-Midnighter would get murder vs WWH.
-Apollo used all of his power and reserves vs Midnighter.
-WWH seemed to have beat Sentry and other top notch charaters that goes the distance in a fight.

So Yeah....Apollo is not winning unless he can fly WWH into the sun, like what he did to Captain Atom.

SuperiorTech
http://www.imagehost.ro/pict/17220508473f4974c87d0.jpg

Hulk might not be flash but he is faster than people give him credit for.

Soljer
Originally posted by B.A
Thats enough.

Huc dies. evil face

Sentry tried that - didn't work out too well. And Sentry, though not comparable to Superman, is way stronger than Apollo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.