Akira, Ryu & Kazuya vs M.Bison, Geese Howard & Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA
Animated Akira (from VF anime series), Ryu (from SF2 anime movie) & Kazuya (from Tekken: Motion Picture)

vs

M.Bison (from SF2 anime movie), Geese Howard (from FF anime & Heihachi Mishima (from Tekken: Motion Picture)

BTW M.Bison CANNOT use his teleportation powers in this fight so with that in mind who wins?

Sado-sama
Second team. Bison's a b*tch (as in hard to beat) in the animated movie (which coincidently I've finished watching last night).

NASA
Animated Akira took out a 20ft Dural

Sado-sama
I don't think it's a match for Bison's homo power.

Csdabest
Since current Bison topic. When does Bison go intangible?

Sado-sama
In-game and in the moviez.

Csdabest
In the movies I saw more of expression of Speed rather than Intangibility. If your talking about the Street Fighter II movie. The one where we see Phyco Ken. You can see him move at high speeds out of the way of an attack moving around. But what game. Im about to check it out.

Sado-sama
Doesn't matter if he can do it in-game. Ryu can. No one who isn't a Ryu fanboy argued that Hayabusa can become intangible, unless for some strange reason they mixed Ryu with Doku. By the way, Spirit Doku vs. Darth Vader would be the penultimate shit. They have too much in common.

Csdabest
Since when can hayabusa become intangible.

And Since when was Doku Ryu's father?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.