Pre-crisis Mongul vs Classic Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hazsekswthurmom
http://www.supermansupersite.com/mongul1.jpg

vs

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-mangog.jpg

Gecko4lif
mongul beats him down until mangog bfr's him

psycho gundam
bfr as in battle field removal or big f***'n rock?

i always thought brf was big f***'n rock

Gecko4lif
battle feild removal

psycho gundam
cant most strong characters simply leap back to the battle zone?

Horrificus
Mangog ftw, by TEIH.

Tearing Enemy In Half

roughrider
Mongul has an enourmous ego, but is only half as smart as Thanos.
Mangog eventually overcomes him with brute force.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by roughrider
Mongul has an enourmous ego, but is only half as smart as Thanos.
Mangog eventually overcomes him with brute force.
Overcoming the guy who routinely beat down precrisis superman with brute force...I really dont see that happening.

Horrificus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Overcoming the guy who routinely beat down precrisis superman with brute force...I really dont see that happening.
Thor was on a level with precrisis superman, and Mangog was aboe to level him, and ALL of asgard routinely.

llagrok
Thor was never on level with PC superman.

I still think Mangog wins though

Galvaclaw
Come on now. Thor's craziest silver age feats barely put him on the same level as post crisis Superman let alone pre crisis.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Come on now. Thor's craziest silver age feats barely put him on the same level as post crisis Superman let alone pre crisis.
Actually, I agreed with you, until a couple days ago, when I saw a mini-respect list in one of the threads here.
He has lifted objects weighing amounts on a planetary scale.
Can strike so hard, it has shaken the entire universe.
can move 2 and 3 times as fast as light, and that is moving. Not his teleportation.

Etc. So, yeah, he does have the feats. If I find the list again, I will link it here.

batdude123
Originally posted by Horrificus
Can strike so hard, it has shaken the entire universe.

Lawlz.

When?

the Darkone
Classic Mangog wins, Mangog defeated Odin soundly.

Horrificus
Originally posted by batdude123
Lawlz.

When?
how about this?... (Thanks Space M ummy)
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Well, I've got some time to burn before I leave this afternoon, so ownage it is.

First off: Here's Thor generating enough pressure from a friendly armwrestling match to knock the planet out of orbit, and he could keep it up for months, years, or CENTURIES. Keep in mind this isn't combat, just a competition.

Thor Armwrestling vs. Immortal Herc

Second: Hitting someone so hard it shakes the universe? Yeah, Thor's done that versus Ego, the living planet:

Universe Shaking Thermo Blast

Third: Oh, and here's that serpent. Big enough to wrap itself around the earth twice, causing worldwide catastophes. EASILY many, many times more massive than just the "eastern seaboard."

Keep in mind that per the scan, the serpent is generating enough pressure to "crush the globe."

Midgard Serpent

Thor shatters it's grasp and pulls it off the planet, throwing it into space.

Thor vs. Midgard Serpent

Here's Thor and Iron man lifting an object in "the millions of tons." Keep in mind Iron man is what..class 80 here? Three guesses who's holding up most of the weight.

Millions of tons

And as for speed, It's doubtful wwh could even HIT Thor.

Here's Thor moving "faster than mortal eyes can follow," carving out a route in the side of a mountain in the process.

faster than mortal eyes

Here's Thor Throwing the hammer "far greater than the speed of light"

light speed hammer throw

Here's Thor flying at triple the speed of light:

3x lightspeed

Swinging the hammer at double the speed of light:

2x lightspeed hammer swing

Power/Stamina feat: here's part of the Zeus/Thor battle which went on for MONTHS. If you think WWH is on the level of Zeus, then quit the forums right now. laughing

Thor vs. Zeus

And Finally:

One Shot

Vs. Exitar...

Crumbles nearby mountains to dust, and wrecks cities across the planet. Had Thor been going "all out" in the middle of new york city, as sentry was, new york city would not have been there afterwards.

Advantage? Thor. Owned? You.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Val
Seriously, this forum is king at exaggerating feats.

Horrificus
which is an exagerated feat?

Joey Stacks
Midgard Serpent. Around 75% of the serpent was intangible.

Mangog would beat the stuffing out of Mongul though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.