Thor vs orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/e/ed/Thor_2_variant_%28by_Gabriele_Dell%27Otto%29.jpg/320px-Thor_2_variant_%28by_Gabriele_Dell%27Otto%29.jpg

Vs

http://images.newsarama.com/dccomics/Feb07/DC_Uni/FRSTM_Cv33.jpg

Both are fighting smart

Question

Which versions could take orion?
Which couldn't?

Priest
Thor FTW classic is all u need.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Priest
Thor FTW classic is all u need.
You sure

Orion is quite powerful

He just suffers from a case of the stupids

B.A
I made this thread days ago.

B.A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469755

wink

Priest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You sure
Absolutely

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Orion is quite powerful

He just suffers from a case of the stupids
Thor is more powerful.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by B.A
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469755

wink
But that was BA

im Gecko4lif wink

B.A
This thread was made by me and left open so yours will be closed.

Don't matter if its different person. wink

quanchi112
Thor wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Absolutely

Thor is more powerful.

Now how is thor more powerful? Orion is stronger, more durable, has a mother box, the astro force, and is as versatile as thor. noth of them suffer from the stupids tho.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now how is thor more powerful?
He's just is.

Orion is stronger,
we can play the scan game and compare strength feats if u like. Thor has more impressive ones.

more durable,
I would say they are about the same in durability. Thor has always been god at taking brunt damage, he had a problem with sharp piercing objects like bullets but no longer has the problem any more.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_4_DCP_0019.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_4_DCP_0021.jpg

has a mother box,
Thor has the mjinor, and he has done much more impressive feats with it than Orion has with MB.
the astro force,
Which can be absorbed.
Can Orion counter the Godblast which can blow a whole though a Celestial?

and is as versatile as thor
Nay, Mjinor is more versatile than the Mother Box.

noth of them suffer from the stupids tho.
yes, that is true, but Thor beats Orion.

guy222
thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's just is.

we can play the scan game and compare strength feats if u like. Thor has more impressive ones.

I would say they are about the same in durability. Thor has always been god at taking brunt damage, he had a problem with sharp piercing objects like bullets but no longer has the problem any more.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_4_DCP_0019.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Thor_4_DCP_0021.jpg

Thor has the mjinor, and he has done much more impressive feats with it than Orion has with MB.

Which can be absorbed.
Can Orion counter the Godblast which can blow a whole though a Celestial?

Nay, Mjinor is more versatile than the Mother Box.

yes, that is true, but Thor beats Orion. Nah. Orion is a physical match to superman. Who does have far more and better and impressive feats of strength than Thor. You also forget that Orion has some rediculous showings of not only durability, but stamina. he can fight for weeks on end if need be. Also, don't forget that not only is the mother box versatile, but so is the astro force. Orion is also a much more skilled combatant than Thor. I fail to see where Thor just is, more powerful than Orion. That makes no sense. Thor just is more popular, but NEVER more powerful. Oh, and Orion has a piece of the ale as it's never been retconned. Now if you wanna start pulling out various things thor tends NOT to do when facing someone like himself, then I'd do the same with orion. both of them are ego maniacs and are prone to going blow for blow. Orion's stronger and more durable. Thor has that trusty magically charged hammer to hit with. So i'd say in a fight of how they would really act, They'd end up killing each other. Thor dies first, Orion dies a few minutes later from complications due to a bashed in skull.

Bransolute
Thor.

lordboo
thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
Thor.
Why am I NOT..... NVM. laughing laughing laughing

Priest
Nah. Orion is a physical match to superman. Who does have far more and better and impressive feats of strength than Thor.
Hulk who is about the same strength range as Thor is stronger than Superman. SO does that mean HUlk=Thor>Superman=Orion?
u can cut the crap and show me a solo strength feat that rivals Thor's to prove ur theory.
oh and Orion does not look to strong here, http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs123.jpg
courtesy of Galan smile

You also forget that Orion has some rediculous showings of not only durability, but stamina. he can fight for weeks on end if need be.
Oh big deal Thor can fight for weeks, he's has fought and stalemated freaking Zeus for a month straight.

Also, don't forget that not only is the mother box versatile, but so is the astro force.
Prove the mother box is more versatile than the Mjinor. The freaking hammer has absorbed celestial energies to stealing souls to stopping time. The Mother Box can't compete

Orion is also a much more skilled combatant than Thor.
Very debate topic especially Since orion couldn't put superman down who has sub par fighting skill compared to a warrior bound Thor.

I fail to see where Thor just is, more powerful than Orion.
That makes no sense.
Thor flat out has better feats than poor Orion.

Thor just is more popular, but NEVER more powerful.
Superman is more popular than Thor but Thor is still more Powerful than him, the same way Silver Surfer or a good GL is above Clark.

Oh, and Orion has a piece of the ale as it's never been retconned.
Yet he cant put superman down still? right..
Tell me wat has he down with the ALE that makes him so powerful?

Now if you wanna start pulling out various things thor tends NOT to do when facing someone like himself, then I'd do the same with orion. both of them are ego maniacs and are prone to going blow for blow.
I do agree with this.

Orion's stronger and more durable.
again prove it, and the Superman example ur riding on is weak, show me something that Orion has done that Thor could not replicate.

Thor has that trusty magically charged hammer to hit with. So i'd say in a fight of how they would really act, They'd end up killing each other. Thor dies first, Orion dies a few minutes later from complications due to a bashed in skull.
nay, Thor would end up standing above Orion especially since the mjinor allows Thor to flat hit harder than Orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk who is about the same strength range as Thor is stronger than Superman. SO does that mean HUlk=Thor>Superman=Orion?
u can cut the crap and show me a solo strength feat that rivals Thor's to prove ur theory.
oh and Orion does not look to strong here, http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs123.jpg
courtesy of Galan smile

Oh big deal Thor can fight for weeks, he's has fought and stalemated freaking Zeus for a month straight.

Prove the mother box is more versatile than the Mjinor. The freaking hammer has absorbed celestial energies to stealing souls to stopping time. The Mother Box can't compete

Very debate topic especially Since orion couldn't put superman down who has sub par fighting skill compared to a warrior bound Thor.

Thor flat out has better feats than poor Orion.

Superman is more popular than Thor but Thor is still more Powerful than him, the same way Silver Surfer or a good GL is above Clark.

Tell me wat has he down with the ALE that makes him so powerful?

I do agree with this.

again prove it, and the Superman example ur riding on is weak, show me something that Orion has done that Thor could not replicate.

nay, Thor would end up standing above Orion especially since the mjinor allows Thor to flat hit harder than Orion.
The hammer does allow Thor to hit harder. thus invalidating any strength feat that may be used with the hammer in hand. Which I have said numberous times. name something orion can do that Thor cannot? Hmm? Contribute a fifth of the power required to fight back the ale, blow up a universe, blast a galaxy, ect. one thing, Thor is NOT more powerful than superman. Versatility doesn't equal power. I never said mother box was more versatile than thor's hammer, tho it can heal, among it's other abilities. Something Thor's hammer hasn't shown to do to him. Also I said Orion has the AStro force, which itself has some versatility, but alot more stronger of a blast than Thor can muster. Using superman as an example of who orion couldn't put down doesn't bode well for thor. Superman put Thor down and Thor couldn't put superman down. Superman hadn't put Orion down. As a matter of fact, Orion got the better shot in the the AF. thor has better feats than the runner as well, does it mean he can beat him? Not when matching up whom they have fought it doesn't. oh one more thing, The firestorm scan is about leverage and Orion being caught off guard. It has nothing to do with weight in and of itself.

Mindship
I don't know if it's canon, but the Surfer took down Orion much easier than he ever took down Thor...oh wait, he never took Thor down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindship
I don't know if it's canon, but the Surfer took down Orion much easier than he ever took down Thor...oh wait, he never took Thor down.

Not cannon.

Mindship
Not cannon. I figured cuz I gotta tell ya: I've never been an Orion fan, but even I thought that was way too easy for SS to do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mindship
I figured cuz I gotta tell ya: I've never been an Orion fan, but even I thought that was way too easy for SS to do.
Surely. Check out the Orion series. Good feats in there.

Larceny
Thor wins

Priest
The hammer does allow Thor to hit harder. thus invalidating any strength feat that may be used with the hammer in hand. Which I have said numberous times.
The the Mjinor allows Thor to hit much harder.
Explain how Thor is able to shred celestial armor with it?
Explain how mountain ranges crumble from the effects of Thor slamming objects with the Mjinor?

name something orion can do that Thor cannot? Hmm? Contribute a fifth of the power required to fight back the ale,
So Orion is just has powerful as Highfather, DS, and Nabu too then?
keep trying Nver.

blow up a universe, blast a galaxy, ect.
Show me this(I'm sure if he has, its in his respect thread.) no Hyperbole please.

one thing, Thor is NOT more powerful than superman. Versatility doesn't equal power.
Yes Thor is more Powerful than SUperman, which is why Thor can replicate feats that Superman cannot do.
U say versatility does not equal over power. SO does strength equal over power since its the only thing that Superman slightly has a advantage when stacked to Thor.

I never said mother box was more versatile than thor's hammer, tho it can heal, among it's other abilities. Something Thor's hammer hasn't shown to do to him.
Mjinor has prove to heal. Why couldn't Thor heal himself if he tried. Nice try. smile

Also I said Orion has the AStro force, which itself has some versatility, but alot more stronger of a blast than Thor can muster.
How is the Astro Force versatile?
The AF is nothing that Thor could not shield him self from. Thor's shields has shielded a blast strong enough to destroy a fifth of a universe.
He can also absorb the AF, Thor's absorption capabilites has not shown a limit to date.

Using superman as an example of who orion couldn't put down doesn't bode well for thor. Superman put Thor down and Thor couldn't put superman down. Superman hadn't put Orion down.
OK u wanna use CROSS OVER references? Cool...
I can play that game too.
The Silver Surfer has beaten Orion to a pulp in The Hunger. Thor has beaten Surfer not once, but TWICE.
So Thor>Surfer>>Orion
thanks for letting me use cross over references to further support the FACT that Thor >Orion. smile

As a matter of fact, Orion got the better shot in the the AF. thor has better feats than the runner as well, does it mean he can beat him?
Seriously stop bring up other characters in this debate. First Superman, then the Runner What the f**k?
Stick to topic. And stop reaching.

Not when matching up whom they have fought it doesn't. oh one more thing, The firestorm scan is about leverage and Orion being caught off guard. It has nothing to do with weight in and of itself.
He was struggling to lift it the lead box after it was dropped on his dome piece smile
Thor wins, Orion looses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The the Mjinor allows Thor to hit much harder.
Explain how Thor is able to shred celestial armor with it?
Explain how mountain ranges crumble from the effects of Thor slamming objects with the Mjinor?

So Orion is just has powerful as Highfather, DS, and Nabu too then?
keep trying Nver.

Show me this(I'm sure if he has, its in his respect thread.) no Hyperbole please.

Yes Thor is more Powerful than SUperman, which is why Thor can replicate feats that Superman cannot do.
U say versatility does not equal over power. SO does strength equal over power since its the only thing that Superman slightly has a advantage when stacked to Thor.

Mjinor has prove to heal. Why couldn't Thor heal himself if he tried. Nice try. smile

How is the Astro Force versatile?
The AF is nothing that Thor could not shield him self from. Thor's shields has shielded a blast strong enough to destroy a fifth of a universe.
He can also absorb the AF, Thor's absorption capabilites has not shown a limit to date.

OK u wanna use CROSS OVER references? Cool...
I can play that game too.
The Silver Surfer has beaten Orion to a pulp in The Hunger. Thor has beaten Surfer not once, but TWICE.
So Thor>Surfer>>Orion
thanks for letting me use cross over references to further support the FACT that Thor >Orion. smile

Seriously stop bring up other characters in this debate. First Superman, then the Runner What the f**k?
Stick to topic. And stop reaching.

He was struggling to lift it the lead box after it was dropped on his dome piece smile
Thor wins, Orion looses.

Your whole piece stinks of mavel filth. But I understand. You are a marvel fan. And trust me. now that i've found a site to down load the comics with out that aweful bit torrent, i'm coming for ya. Astro force is very versatile, that is one thing you need to learn. if you are going to argue against orion. And You also need to learn that it's orion's astro force that is just as powerful as highfather's staff and DS omegas. please check the cosmic odessy for further record. and just becuz thor's hammer hasn't shown a limit of absorbtion means what? The AF hasn't shown a destructive limit either. Now see how easy that bullshit can be restated. Oh and one more thing, Mjornir has proven to heal, but thor has never used it on himself, the MB's actually work while Orion fights to constantly heal. I fail to see Thor getting the better on Orion. And please dont' bring a non cannon cross over up again. The cross over I brought up is cannon. Nice try tho. Tie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.