absorbing man vs wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
another world war hulk thread eek!
no bfr, creed is earth x version
who wins this?

rougeredmage
earth x verion takes this one.... i mean he has the inteligence of ultron and had allredy destroyed the avengers, he is fullly able to remember forms he had taken before able to manipulate things..... he is a killler

Terryc250
Didnt Absorbing man get wtfpwned by Sentry?

grey fox
Creed explodes violently.

Bransolute
AM.

Priest
Stalemate

llagrok
AM, easily.

Galan007
WWH > Sentry > AM. shifty

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
Earth X AM > Thor > WWH > Sentry > 616 AM.

Fixed.

Horrificus
AM wins. If written with the same dedication to the "best showings" as Hulk always gets, AM would win, and there wouldn't really be much fight.

But, since we are talking about a Hulk fight, I'm sure AM will absorb the qualities of balsa wood or something.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Horrificus
AM wins. If written with the same dedication to the "best showings" as Hulk always gets, AM would win, and there wouldn't really be much fight.

But, since we are talking about a Hulk fight, I'm sure AM will absorb the qualities of balsa wood or something.

Actually, this is Earth X Absorbing Man. He's as smart as Ultron and the strongest incarnation of him. Hulk's boned. And Sentry overloading him is PIS.

Horrificus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, this is Earth X Absorbing Man. He's as smart as Ultron and the strongest incarnation of him. Hulk's boned. And Sentry overloading him is PIS.
Especially since we now know that the whole,"power of a million exploding suns" thing is bull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.