Battle of the Evil Parasites!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
Irrelevant Preface: During the events of Halo 3, the Gravemind offers a (very temporary) truce to the Master Chief and Arbiter in an attempt to put an end to the genocidal delusions of the Prophet of Truth. However, the grudging allies fail to prevent the malevolent zealot from activating all of the Halo installations and the Ark. Little do they know, however, that the Forerunners got drunk one night and accidentally rewired the Ark's main computer and instead of unleashing mass murdering waves of doom -- our favorite heroes and villains are transported across time/space to the land known as Nosgoth.

The Gravemind is miraculously deposited in the subterranean lair of the powerful Elder God. The Elder God claims to have forseen this, and both he and the Gravemind recognize each other as planet-consuming parasites with tentacles and countless minions. Time to decide who's the alpha leech!

Combat Scenario: Both of these near-omniscient parasites are gonna slug it out: mentally, physically, and through pawns! The Elder God can summon his supernatural minions to assist him, and the Gravemind can reanimate the rotting corpses in the environment and create all Flood types. However, we'll put a population cap of 20 minions per parasite. The Gravemind also has a cache of assault rifles, plasma pistols, and fuel-rod cannons to arm his people.

Who wins?

Might be the first in a series of Halo vs. LoK.

Gideon
Well... er... I see I've put this in the wrong forum... can I have it moved? confused

Sado-sama
Evil Parasites are the bomb. Respect them.

Gideon
Lol, it was supposed to be a versus thread. Guess I was overzealous when I clicked... no expression

Sado-sama
stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Moved. No worries! big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Gideon
Irrelevant Preface: During the events of Halo 3, the Gravemind offers a (very temporary) truce to the Master Chief and Arbiter in an attempt to put an end to the genocidal delusions of the Prophet of Truth. However, the grudging allies fail to prevent the malevolent zealot from activating all of the Halo installations and the Ark. Little do they know, however, that the Forerunners got drunk one night and accidentally rewired the Ark's main computer and instead of unleashing mass murdering waves of doom -- our favorite heroes and villains are transported across time/space to the land known as Nosgoth.

The Gravemind is miraculously deposited in the subterranean lair of the powerful Elder God. The Elder God claims to have forseen this, and both he and the Gravemind recognize each other as planet-consuming parasites with tentacles and countless minions. Time to decide who's the alpha leech!

Combat Scenario: Both of these near-omniscient parasites are gonna slug it out: mentally, physically, and through pawns! The Elder God can summon his supernatural minions to assist him, and the Gravemind can reanimate the rotting corpses in the environment and create all Flood types. However, we'll put a population cap of 20 minions per parasite. The Gravemind also has a cache of assault rifles, plasma pistols, and fuel-rod cannons to arm his people.

Who wins?

Might be the first in a series of Halo vs. LoK. Can't Elder God just soul eat him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.