Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Darkseid

Vs.

Batman
Superman
Some street thugs
Raker with a shovel
Doomsday
The manager of the McDonalds he worked at

The battle takes place on a flight of stairs.

quanchi112
Ds loses 10 outta 10. Dc has really ruined his rep. Batman made him bleed right after he got his omega powers back.

King Kandy
Oh yeah, I'll add batman as well.

Badabing
DD almost killed DS, Superman has beaten DS and Batman gave DS a mouth full of blood with the BATKICK. DS loses......

quanchi112
Ds is one of my favs still in top ten. But he really has gotten pathetic lately.

Badabing
I have to agree. I'm a bit diappointed also. They actually had DS tripping down steps......STEPS!

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy
Darkseid

Vs.

Batman
Superman
Some street thugs
Raker with a shovel
Doomsday
The manager of the McDonalds he worked at

The battle takes place on a flight of stairs.

Fight goes like this: He gets fired from McDonalds for disintigrating a customer with his OE. As he's headed back to his modest apartment, he gets jumped in the hallway by some thugs with a chain that's apparently linked to the source. Knocked onto the ground with the chain, he uses OE on the thugs, gets back up to get slashed on his back from Doomsday's claws. Momentarily distracted by Doomsday, Batman uses some gas that he made up outta nowhere with his prep powers, and bat-kicks Darkseid in the stomach to inhale the gas. Choking on fumes, Darkseid falls down a set of steps that he used to get up to his 5th story apartment. While falling down the steps, Superman gets back from a sundip, grabs DS, and flies so fast it creates a boom tube to the source wall where he impales DS on the wall. As he's monologuing, Superman Prime is leaving his condo positioned within the Source Wall and kills Superman with piercing heat vision right on his nutsack.

As Darkseid looks on, SupermanPrime notices him and steals his hat which cost $2.29 that he got at the corner store. What Superman Prime failed to realize is, that it's Granny Goodness' hat that Darkseid was returning from the mortal world in order to power her up to abstract levels of coupon saving and pie baking. Putting on the hat SBP suddenly realizes he has a feminine side and beings to cross dress and bake pies from ingredients scattered across 52 alternate universes.

Yes it's late and I'm drunk. The End.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Kutulu
Fight goes like this: He gets fired from McDonalds for disintigrating a customer with his OE. As he's headed back to his modest apartment, he gets jumped in the hallway by some thugs with a chain that's apparently linked to the source. Knocked onto the ground with the chain, he uses OE on the thugs, gets back up to get slashed on his back from Doomsday's claws. Momentarily distracted by Doomsday, Batman uses some gas that he made up outta nowhere with his prep powers, and bat-kicks Darkseid in the stomach to inhale the gas. Choking on fumes, Darkseid falls down a set of steps that he used to get up to his 5th story apartment. While falling down the steps, Superman gets back from a sundip, grabs DS, and flies so fast it creates a boom tube to the source wall where he impales DS on the wall. As he's monologuing, Superman Prime is leaving his condo positioned within the Source Wall and kills Superman with piercing heat vision right on his nutsack.

As Darkseid looks on, SupermanPrime notices him and steals his hat which cost $2.29 that he got at the corner store. What Superman Prime failed to realize is, that it's Granny Goodness' hat that Darkseid was returning from the mortal world in order to power her up to abstract levels of coupon saving and pie baking. Putting on the hat SBP suddenly realizes he has a feminine side and beings to cross dress and bake pies from ingredients scattered across 52 alternate universes.

Yes it's late and I'm drunk. The End.

yeah, that sounds like the most likely way it would work out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu

Yes it's late and I'm drunk. The End. laughing

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

laughing laughing

King Kandy
lol.

I wonder what Nvr will say.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol.

I wonder what Nvr will say.

Laughs becuz never knows a lil bit about an upcoming countdown that will shut everyone up about DS. LMAO. I dont' care. make all the antiDarksied threads in the universe. muhaaahaaaa.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Laughs becuz never knows a lil bit about an upcoming countdown that will shut everyone up about DS. LMAO. I dont' care. make all the antiDarksied threads in the universe. muhaaahaaaa. Damage is done man. Well at least Ds isnt your favorite character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Damage is done man. Well at least Ds isnt your favorite character. The goading won't work. you fail. Make more DS threads. have fun. I don't care. I know something you don't. something you won't like. So please, have fun. and when it happens, I won't even say one word about it. You know why, becuz Nvr is forever.

quanchi112
The goading won't work. you fail. Make more DS threads. have fun. I don't care. I know something you don't. something you won't like. So please, have fun. and when it happens, I won't even say one word about it. You know why, becuz Nvr is forever. I didnt make this thread. I am not goading you I think it is silly at how they treat Ds. But hes nowhere near the badass he used to be, he looks like an ass.

King Kandy
Laughs becuz never knows a lil bit about an upcoming countdown that will shut everyone up about DS. LMAO. I dont' care. make all the antiDarksied threads in the universe. muhaaahaaaa.
He got pushed down a flight of stairs.

Have all the countdowns in the universe, he'll still be lame.

Hazsekswthurmom

Have all the countdowns in the universe, he'll still be lame. You know he was drugged and weakened when that happened right?

Shin_Nikkolas
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1403/ownedpx1.jpg

King Kandy
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
You know he was drugged and weakened when that happened right?
Which just adds to his lameness.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Have all the countdowns in the universe, he'll still be lame.
Thanos slipped on grass, fell out of a helicoptor and got handcuffed.

guy222
darkseid isn't too good

lets hope dc makes him the powerhouse, he should be

Hazsekswthurmom
Which just adds to his lameness. He had just came off the Source wall which drained him of his power....I guess it would be lame for a armless amputee to be incapable of writing. Or even lame for someone with a broken foot not being able to sprint.

quanchi112
Thanos slipped on grass, fell out of a helicoptor and got handcuffed. That was over twenty years ago. This shit with Darkseid keeps happening. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
You know he was drugged and weakened when that happened right? Prove he was drugged.

I bet you wont.

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
darkseid isn't too good

lets hope dc makes him the powerhouse, he should be Outside a retcon guy Ds has very lame showings bringing him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.