Jedah Dohma VS Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters3/pyron-blue.JPG VS http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/02/180px-Jedah.jpg

Rules

NO soul sucking or BFR

the battle is in an endless eternity of space however there is a physicall indestructalbe but invisble floor that they can stand on if they wish which goes through the middle of this space.

minor Assumptions and Speculation is allowed (Pyron can be Andromeda if you wish to speculate so) however proof and foundation must be built around assumption and claims, "no Pyron can destroy reality ftw" unless you have foundation, reason backing something up big grin

Both have 1 year of prep, both can call forces to their whim who would be usually under their control, Jedah his people from Makai (hes a lord isnt he, he would have followers), Pyron has robots, there is also a lot of planets in this universal space.

now let battle of the DSers begin

Sado-sama
Jedah still, no contest.

espiemerl
Obviously Jedah ftw.

Burning thought
hm i have to wonder why?

i mean his soul powers and BFR are out of the fight, is it still such a stomp for the guy?

i wonder if V2D thinkgs the same, Jedah does not have that many attacks left does he?

Violent2Dope
Without BFR or his soul powers, Jedah loses 4/5ths of his power. Pyron wins.

Burning thought
hmm but ime interested in how? i thought hed have a good run at it, but how does he win when Jedah can be liquid and all sorts of funny business

Violent2Dope
By evaporating him! Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Pyron wins. Different power levels, and Jedah can't win the cheap way.

Your G.O.D
Jedah and his legion...

Jedah has Lilith on his side and about a million Q-Bees who will put the Phobos to shame.

Even if Jedah is restricted he can still turn Pyron's soul into a Majigen.
It took all the power in makai, including the power of the dyin Belial to kill jedah and that's when Jedah was FAR weaker than he is now.

Don't see Pyron dishin out that much power, but it would be a descent fight...since jedah is restricted.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Jedah and his legion...

Jedah has Lilith on his side and about a million Q-Bees who will put the Phobos to shame.

Even if Jedah is restricted he can still turn Pyron's soul into a Majigen.
It took all the power in makai, including the power of the dyin Belial to kill jedah and that's when Jedah was FAR weaker than he is now.

Don't see Pyron dishin out that much power, but it would be a descent fight...since jedah is restricted. Jedah needs to soul suck to make Pyron a Majigen. Jedah has ONE Q-Bee. There is only ONE Q-Bee, and how does she even put ONE Phobos to shame? Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lilith, that's not even a debate. Also, Pyron could just make a mini sun to evaporate him. big grin

Your G.O.D
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jedah needs to soul suck to make Pyron a Majigen. Where does it say that Jedah has to soul suck, all he has to do is remove it?

Jedah has ONE Q-Bee. There is only ONE Q-Bee, and how does she even put ONE Phobos to shame? That ONE Q-Bee has an army of others and EVERY DS can kill a Phobos...many Phobos at one time might I add. The Phobos are almost canon fodder.

Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lilith, that's not even a debate. Pyron is not that much greater than Lilith, hell, he may not be greater than her at all. Lilith is almost as powerful as Moriggan who is near or equal to Demetri who killed Pyron at 80%

Also, Pyron could just make a mini sun to evaporate him. big grin I doubt Jedah will let him do that. If Demetri can eat Pyron there is almost no doubt that Jedah can. And If Jedah is evaporated he will still come back. Also, this is just restricting Jedah's soul takin powers, he can still attack Pyrons soul from the inside.

Q-Bee's army kills the Phobos, then suck Pyron dry of his powers and then Jedah, Lilith, and Q-Bee proceed to curbstomp Pyron, OR Jedah can just take the souls and power of the bee army, Lilith, and Q-Bee, increasing his own and then Jedah himself will proceed to curbstomp Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Where does it say that Jedah has to soul suck, all he has to do is remove it?

That ONE Q-Bee has an army of others and EVERY DS can kill a Phobos...many Phobos at one time might I add. The Phobos are almost canon fodder.

Pyron is not that much greater than Lilith, hell, he may not be greater than her at all. Lilith is almost as powerful as Moriggan who is near or equal to Demetri who killed Pyron at 80%

I doubt Jedah will let him do that. If Demetri can eat Pyron there is almost no doubt that Jedah can. And If Jedah is evaporated he will still come back. Also, this is just restricting Jedah's soul takin powers, he can still attack Pyrons soul from the inside.

Q-Bee's army kills the Phobos, then suck Pyron dry of his powers and then Jedah, Lilith, and Q-Bee proceed to curbstomp Pyron, OR Jedah can just take the souls and power of the bee army, Lilith, and Q-Bee, increasing his own and then Jedah himself will proceed to curbstomp Pyron. 1. How the hell do you think he removes it? erm

2. No, there is only one Queen Bee, then there is the soul bee race. Also, any proof that any DS can kill a Phobos? You know, the ones that can vape cities and kill civilizations?

3. Ummm, Pyron is MUCH greater than both Lilith AND Morrigan(maybe not after she absorbs Lilith, tho that is pure speculation). Also, that was a self weakened Pyron that lost to Demitri, at full power, Pyron would have squashed him between his fingers.

4. Pyron was weakened when beat by Demitri. Also, making mini suns for Pyron is a simple process, he makes them from his own body. Jedah can't attack souls, he can take them and manipulate them. Also, how will he come back from evaporation? Being reduced to a puddle of blood sure, but evaporation?

5. I still see no reason why the Soul Bees>Phobos. Pyron DEMOLISHES Q-Bee AND Lilith, and then beats Jedah.

Sado-sama
Lilith > Pyron, lmao

Lulz, who voted for infinite universe/battle destruction (besides me 131)?

Burning thought
me, ime staying nuetral in this fight dur

Sado-sama
Yepperz. Let the DS fanboys pound on each other. durlaugh

Burning thought
if Pyron is Cosmic dik, whats Jedahs......liquid Dik.....i wonder if when he turns to liquid his semen mixes with him sick...ewk, not nice to think of durlaugh

Sado-sama
Definitely. sick

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Yepperz. Let the DS fanboys pound on each other. durlaugh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your G.O.D
1. How the hell do you think he removes it? erm He doesn't necessarily have to take it inside him self, just remove it from Pyron's body.

2. No, there is only one Queen Bee, then there is the soul bee race. I know that.

Also, any proof that any DS can kill a Phobos? You know, the ones that can vape cities and kill civilizations?Phobos kill and destroy HUMAN civilizations<<<<<<<<<<< mean while Q-Bee's peeps kill and conquer other DS.
Have you seen Phobos's ending? Jedah destroys the damn thing with minimal effort...I think he just slapped it.

3. Ummm, Pyron is MUCH greater than both Lilith AND Morrigan(maybe not after she absorbs Lilith, tho that is pure speculation). Not really, it has already been stated that Morrigan at full power is the GREATEST of all DS, equal to Belial, she just has no feats, that's all.

Also, that was a self weakened Pyron that lost to Demitri, at full power, Pyron would have squashed him between his fingers. Now that's speculation. Demitri has shown the ability to absorb Pyron completely so no matter how big he gets, it's all the same. It aint like Pyron cuts away his power and stores it outside of himself. I seriously doubt that Pyron could survive a space time destroying attack. And also, Demitri knew magic, something Pyron has never came up against. Pyron may be stronger than Lilith...but not by much.

4. Pyron was weakened when beat by Demitri. Demetri was weakened as well. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Also, making mini suns for Pyron is a simple process, he makes them from his own body. Jedah can't attack souls, he can take them and manipulate them. Also, how will he come back from evaporation? Being reduced to a puddle of blood sure, but evaporation? Jedah can attack souls, which is also how Jedah keeps Lilith in check from time to time.

Jedah was completely obliterated 1st time he died, erased from existence. Yet he still came back...don't know how but he did...

Jedah is smaller then Pyron for sure, but he can still do almost every thing Pyron can do, just in different ways.

I don't really think Jedah can take Pyron in a one on one with the stipulations of this match, (if he can't suck souls or BFR, he can't use ANY of his supers because all of his supers do just that) but with the bees and Lilith, he takes it. Don't really see the Phobos as a threat...jedah can one shot the entire army seeins how J.T, Felecia and B.B. Hood can kill them wit out much worry and even though humans lose to the Phobos eventually, they manage to put up a decent fight before bein wiped out of existence by the "Golden Army"

Violent2Dope
He doesn't necessarily have to take it inside him self, just remove it from Pyron's body.

I know that.

Phobos kill and destroy HUMAN civilizations<<<<<<<<<<< mean while Q-Bee's peeps kill and conquer other DS.
Have you seen Phobos's ending? Jedah destroys the damn thing with minimal effort...I think he just slapped it.

Not really, it has already been stated that Morrigan at full power is the GREATEST of all DS, equal to Belial, she just has no feats, that's all.

Now that's speculation. Demitri has shown the ability to absorb Pyron completely so no matter how big he gets, it's all the same. It aint like Pyron cuts away his power and stores it outside of himself. I seriously doubt that Pyron could survive a space time destroying attack. And also, Demitri knew magic, something Pyron has never came up against. Pyron may be stronger than Lilith...but not by much.

Demetri was weakened as well. Jedah can attack souls, which is also how Jedah keeps Lilith in check from time to time.

Jedah was completely obliterated 1st time he died, erased from existence. Yet he still came back...don't know how but he did...

Jedah is smaller then Pyron for sure, but he can still do almost every thing Pyron can do, just in different ways.

I don't really think Jedah can take Pyron in a one on one with the stipulations of this match, (if he can't suck souls or BFR, he can't use ANY of his supers because all of his supers do just that) but with the bees and Lilith, he takes it. Don't really see the Phobos as a threat...jedah can one shot the entire army seeins how J.T, Felecia and B.B. Hood can kill them wit out much worry and even though humans lose to the Phobos eventually, they manage to put up a decent fight before bein wiped out of existence by the "Golden Army" 1. Ummm, soul suck is SUCKING THE SOUL OUT OF AN OPPONENT! He doesn't have to eat it to be soul suck.

2. Why do you act like they are all as powerful as Q-Bee then?

3. No, they actually wiped out the dinosaurs. And they vape cities with missile barrages. Q-Bee kill a DS? When?

Also, losing to Jedah is not such a bad thing, he's freaking Jedah for Christ's sake.

4. After absorbing Lilith, she is not at full power. Oh, and Pyron is not even a DS, so the point is moot. Hell, for all we know, he could beat Jedah at full power.

5. No, Demitri has shown the power to absorb Pyron after he fought with and weakened him, and even proclaimed Pyron(weakened) to have been a worthy opponent, implying it was a hard fought battle. Oh, and Pyron literally did weaken his body to fight the DSers, he did it to "conform to terrestrial combat" or "to fight under earth's rules". Seriously doubt Pyron could survive that attack by Belial? That attack would be the equivelant of a mosuito bite on full power Pyron. erm Demitri has magic over Pyron? Pyron has strength, speed to move billions of times faster than light, size, power output, fighting skill, experience, and pretty much EVERYTHING over Demitri.

6. Demitri was at least at 80%, no less, probably more, when he grew to 80% power was when he was able to leave his castle and produce and aura around him. Jedah can attack souls? What do you mean by that?

7. Can he fly billions of times FTL? No. Does he have cosmic awareness on the same level as Pyron's? Maybe. Is he as physically strong as Pyron? No. Those are just some ways.

8. Lilith and Q-Bee with her army would get flattened by Pyron alone. erm

When has a human so much as stood up to a Phobos?

Your G.O.D
1. Ummm, soul suck is SUCKING THE SOUL OUT OF AN OPPONENT! He doesn't have to eat it to be soul suck. Oh...you got a point.

2. Why do you act like they are all as powerful as Q-Bee then? They aint but they have spent their lives absorbin souls and power. That's gotta count for more then what Phobos can do.

3. No, they actually wiped out the dinosaurs. And they vape cities with missile barrages. Q-Bee kill a DS? When? Humans can vape cities and kill dinosaurs wit today's technology.

The bees live in Makai, the only souls to eat in Makai is that of the DS.

Also, losing to Jedah is not such a bad thing, he's freaking Jedah for Christ's sake. But in one move... a single slap? (not really sure, it was most likely a slap)

4. After absorbing Lilith, she is not at full power. Oh, and Pyron is not even a DS, so the point is moot. Hell, for all we know, he could beat Jedah at full power.I doubt Pyron at full power can handle Jedah, he lacks the necessary abilities to win.

5. No, Demitri has shown the power to absorb Pyron after he fought with and weakened him, and even proclaimed Pyron(weakened) to have been a worthy opponent, implying it was a hard fought battle. Oh, and Pyron literally did weaken his body to fight the DSers, he did it to "conform to terrestrial combat" or "to fight under earth's rules". Seriously doubt Pyron could survive that attack by Belial? That attack would be the equivelant of a mosuito bite on full power Pyron. erm Demitri has magic over Pyron? Pyron has strength, speed to move billions of times faster than light, size, power output, fighting skill, experience, and pretty much EVERYTHING over Demitri. Magic can allow the user to do anything he wishes, and Pyron lacks magical abilities so he has no defense for it. Rather pyron powers up or down, he's still made of energy and Demetri has shown the capacity to absorb Pyron completely.
And Pyron has no space time powers, Belails attack would rip Pyron to shreds with great ease.

6. Jedah can attack souls? What do you mean by that? Destroy the soul with out harmin the body.

7. Can he fly billions of times FTL? No. Does he have cosmic awareness on the same level as Pyron's? Maybe. Is he as physically strong as Pyron? No. Those are just some ways. All of that means nothin if you can teleport and have inter dimensional travel abilities AND know magic.

8. Lilith and Q-Bee with her army would get flattened by Pyron alone. erm

When has a human so much as stood up to a Phobos? Jedah can do the same to Pyron's army.

Your G.O.D
Come to think of it, Jedah's group consists of Lilith, Q-Bee, the Soul Bees, the rest of the Dohma family, the lesser DS jedah has in his control as seen in his hyper combo, and he has his master too. The baby, who I think is the Majigen alone will solo Pyron if fully awakened.

Jedah can't beat Pyron alone with the restrictions of this match but Jedah's guys more than make up for that.

Violent2Dope
Oh...you got a point.

They aint but they have spent their lives absorbin souls and power. That's gotta count for more then what Phobos can do.

Humans can vape cities and kill dinosaurs wit today's technology.

The bees live in Makai, the only souls to eat in Makai is that of the DS.

But in one move... a single slap? (not really sure, it was most likely a slap)

I doubt Pyron at full power can handle Jedah, he lacks the necessary abilities to win.

Magic can allow the user to do anything he wishes, and Pyron lacks magical abilities so he has no defense for it. Rather pyron powers up or down, he's still made of energy and Demetri has shown the capacity to absorb Pyron completely.
And Pyron has no space time powers, Belails attack would rip Pyron to shreds with great ease.

Destroy the soul with out harmin the body.

All of that means nothin if you can teleport and have inter dimensional travel abilities AND know magic.

Jedah can do the same to Pyron's army. 1. ioriyagami

2. Vape cities. Oh, and the Phobos lack souls, so they cannot be harmed by Jedah's soul powers.

3. Yeah, they use a nuke that takes a long time to make and has to be dropped, then they are out of the nuke. A Phobos can do it with one attack, and still be able to fight. Also, humans can certainly kill a dinosaur with tech, but then again a dinosaur can easily kill a group of humans as well.

4. Morrigan lives in Makai. She goes to the human world to...have sex...rofl(her "victims" die afterwards)

5. I just looked at it, it doesn't show how he's defeated, but you wanna know sumthin funny, JEDAH was defeated in that fight as well!

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vshui.htm

6. Truthfully, I doubt it as well.

7. So Demitri is now omnipotent because he can do magic? ROFL. Hell, Ganondorf can do magic, can he also beat Pyron? No, that's the answer. Pyron does lack a defense against magic, that much is true, which is another defining factor in his defeat, but what good would magic do against an opponent who would throw him into the sun before he could react? Demitri has shown the ability to absorb a defeated WEAKENED Pyron completely, not a full power one, and he can't do it at the start of the fight. Pyron has energy absorption and manipulation as well, do you honestly think Demitri has more control over Pyron's body than Pyron?

Demitri has no time space powers either, yet he survived. erm

8. Oh, so he can attack the soul, that makes this fight closer at least, tho Pyron still mantains the speed advantage, strength advantage, power advantage, among others.

9. Pyron can tele. erm Possibly thru dimensions, I think DSZ said that, tho not sure. Pyron doesn't have magic, but he has vast cosmic powers.

10. Considering Pyron can actually continue to create more and more Phobos if he wished, I don't know about that. Actually, he prolly could.

Violent2Dope
Come to think of it, Jedah's group consists of Lilith, Q-Bee, the Soul Bees, the rest of the Dohma family, the lesser DS jedah has in his control as seen in his hyper combo, and he has his master too. The baby, who I think is the Majigen alone will solo Pyron if fully awakened.

Jedah can't beat Pyron alone with the restrictions of this match but Jedah's guys more than make up for that. The Shintai(the baby) is not working under Jedah, and he would need a vast amount of souls(billions in fact) to wake it. Seeing as he can't soul suck, it's not happening. Rest of Dohma family? There ARE no more in the Dohma family, Jedah was the last one, Ozomu took over, and Jedah killed him and used his soul for the Majigen. Lesser DS? What, C class? Lol.....Pyron would kill them with his pinky. Hell, Pyron would destroy the earth with his pinky tip!

Your G.O.D

2. Vape cities. Oh, and the Phobos lack souls, so they cannot be harmed by Jedah's soul powers.

3. Yeah, they use a nuke that takes a long time to make and has to be dropped, then they are out of the nuke. A Phobos can do it with one attack, and still be able to fight. Also, humans can certainly kill a dinosaur with tech, but then again a dinosaur can easily kill a group of humans as well.

4. Morrigan lives in Makai. She goes to the human world to...have sex...rofl(her "victims" die afterwards)

5. I just looked at it, it doesn't show how he's defeated, but you wanna know sumthin funny, JEDAH was defeated in that fight as well!

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vshui.htm

6. Truthfully, I doubt it as well.

7. So Demitri is now omnipotent because he can do magic? ROFL. Hell, Ganondorf can do magic, can he also beat Pyron? No, that's the answer. Pyron does lack a defense against magic, that much is true, which is another defining factor in his defeat, but what good would magic do against an opponent who would throw him into the sun before he could react? Demitri has shown the ability to absorb a defeated WEAKENED Pyron completely, not a full power one, and he can't do it at the start of the fight. Pyron has energy absorption and manipulation as well, do you honestly think Demitri has more control over Pyron's body than Pyron?

Demitri has no time space powers either, yet he survived. erm

8. Oh, so he can attack the soul, that makes this fight closer at least, tho Pyron still mantains the speed advantage, strength advantage, power advantage, among others.

9. Pyron can tele. erm Possibly thru dimensions, I think DSZ said that, tho not sure. Pyron doesn't have magic, but he has vast cosmic powers.

10. Considering Pyron can actually continue to create more and more Phobos if he wished, I don't know about that. Actually, he prolly could.

2. The Phobos can not harm Jedah either. He can regenerate from anything. If Jedah could use his powers he could send'em all to another dimension in one swoop. The Bee army has gained many powers and souls over the years, unlike the Phobos who have set limits...like most weapons.

3.Point is, the humans can replicate what the Phobos do...maybe not any where near as well, but they can.

4.Morrigan has the Aensland Ring in which 1/3 of he power is sealed in, that's how she travels in and out of dimensions effortlessly. The Bees don't have the power to cross into other dimensions. They are bound to Makai.

And Morrigan doesn't have to have sex to survive, she aint that type of succubus. You seem to have decent amount knowledge on the DS so you should already know how Morrigan really survives. And what she really leaves Makai for.

5.My bad, don't really remember the endin that well (I haven't played DS in years), but you know that endin is crap on a stick.

In the comics and movies those things get killed in like one hit, by characters like J.T., Felicia, Rikuo and B.B Hood.

7. Didn't say demetri was Omnipotent, obviously not cuz he got one shot by Belial, but he has something Pyron does not, something powerful that Pyron does not have. No matter how big and powerful Pyron got, Pyron is Pyron. And the specs of the battle were never given, for all we know Demetri coulda absorbed Pyron at the start of the match

(I think a Demetri VS Pyron thread is in order)

8.As far as speed goes they are tied cuz both Jedah and Pyron can teleport, but Jedah has the edge cuz he can teleport into other dimensions. I will admit that Pyrons probably got Jedah beat in ALL the physical categories but Jedah has too many other abilities...the guy can get vaped and return.

The baby should start the match at full power and it doesn't matter if he's over or under Jedah...they are still on the same team. But I think Pryon probably would win this but I mean come'on, if a match like this is made at least reduce his size to that of his opponents, jedah really doesn't have his powers and the other guys are pretty human sized. Pyron could Just grow to the size of Jupiter and crush the battle field or throw a star at them...that's not fair at all...but I guess Pyron would win this eventually.

Burning thought
lawls at pyron even lifting a star, okie i think ill just keep Pyron to earth size

NEW Rule

pyron can not get larger than perhaps half the earth

Violent2Dope
2. The Phobos can not harm Jedah either. He can regenerate from anything. If Jedah could use his powers he could send'em all to another dimension in one swoop. The Bee army has gained many powers and souls over the years, unlike the Phobos who have set limits...like most weapons.

3.Point is, the humans can replicate what the Phobos do...maybe not any where near as well, but they can.

4.Morrigan has the Aensland Ring in which 1/3 of he power is sealed in, that's how she travels in and out of dimensions effortlessly. The Bees don't have the power to cross into other dimensions. They are bound to Makai.

And Morrigan doesn't have to have sex to survive, she aint that type of succubus. You seem to have decent amount knowledge on the DS so you should already know how Morrigan really survives. And what she really leaves Makai for.

5.My bad, don't really remember the endin that well (I haven't played DS in years), but you know that endin is crap on a stick.

In the comics and movies those things get killed in like one hit, by characters like J.T., Felicia, Rikuo and B.B Hood.

7. Didn't say demetri was Omnipotent, obviously not cuz he got one shot by Belial, but he has something Pyron does not, something powerful that Pyron does not have. No matter how big and powerful Pyron got, Pyron is Pyron. And the specs of the battle were never given, for all we know Demetri coulda absorbed Pyron at the start of the match

(I think a Demetri VS Pyron thread is in order)

8.As far as speed goes they are tied cuz both Jedah and Pyron can teleport, but Jedah has the edge cuz he can teleport into other dimensions. I will admit that Pyrons probably got Jedah beat in ALL the physical categories but Jedah has too many other abilities...the guy can get vaped and return.

The baby should start the match at full power and it doesn't matter if he's over or under Jedah...they are still on the same team. But I think Pryon probably would win this but I mean come'on, if a match like this is made at least reduce his size to that of his opponents, jedah really doesn't have his powers and the other guys are pretty human sized. Pyron could Just grow to the size of Jupiter and crush the battle field or throw a star at them...that's not fair at all...but I guess Pyron would win this eventually. 2. What if he was to be disintegrated by the atom? Jedah doesn't have his powers dude. Also, the bees do have limits, come on, one limit is that they have VERY short life spans, Phobos' life span is forever.

3. Humans can replicate alot of things in different ways. They can replicate busting a planet as well with nukes in the right places.

4. There are portals all throughout Makai, the human dimension and Makai are practicly linked.

She leaves Makai to have sex, which turns her victim into a skeleton. big grin

5. Well duh, one Phobos killing Jedah? ROFL.

6. Actually, Felicia in the OVA couldn't kill ONE Phobos. Not sure about the others you named, tho J.T. has killed many, but he is one of the stronger DSers, not quite A class tho, maybe a high B+.

7. Pyron has size, strength, speed, power output, and vast cosmic power, all of which Demitri doesn't have(well, Demitri's strength is comparable to mortal/weakened Pyron). Demitri CAN'T absorb Pyron right away, that is the thing. He had to defeat mortal Pyron first.

(I'll make it)

8. Teleing into other dimensions makes his tele superior...how exactly? Also, Pyron may be able to do that, not sure, I'll ask DSZ.

Lol, Pyron can't throw a star, he could make one and vape them with it tho.

Your G.O.D
2. What if he was to be disintegrated by the atom? I think that the only way to kill Jedah is to destroy his soul, and I think his soul is immune to destruction by most other than the Gods of DS to Jedah cuz he's supposed to be some sort of Anti Christ.Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Also, the bees do have limits, come on, one limit is that they have VERY short life spans, Phobos' life span is forever. But the Bees can get stronger and stronger over time...the Phobos can't.

4. There are portals all throughout Makai, the human dimension and Makai are practicly linked. I'm not so sure about that.

She leaves Makai to have sex, which turns her victim into a skeleton. big grin Actually she probably does do the nasty but she also goes to do battle and have fun which brings pleasure and when she is pleasured her body makes some kind of liquid she drinks to sustain life.

6. Actually, Felicia in the OVA couldn't kill ONE Phobos. Not sure about the others you named, tho J.T. has killed many, but he is one of the stronger DSers, not quite A class tho, maybe a high B+. J.T. has the potential to be on Demetri level, the Kruetz family (J.T's father's side of the family) were rivals wit the Maximovs. They lacked magic and other demonic abilities but had some kind of instant death moves and they had unrivaled raw power. I think the leader was a dragon and J.T.'s grand father.

7. vast cosmic power, all of which Demitri doesn't have(well, Demitri's strength is comparable to mortal/weakened Pyron). I'm pretty sure that Demetri's demon and magic powers could replicate what Pyron can do wit cosmic powers.Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Demitri CAN'T absorb Pyron right away, that is the thing. He had to defeat mortal Pyron first. We don't really know that, Demetri was powered down as well, he didn't even fight in his true form.

8. Teleing into other dimensions makes his tele superior...how exactly? Cuz he can go to places Pyron can't Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Also, Pyron may be able to do that, not sure, I'll ask DSZ. He can't, but he can communicate through other dimensions which is what he did to lure out the DS.

Lol, Pyron can't throw a star, Why not? If he can grow to a size similar to that of a star, whats stopin him from usein his chest beam to push a smaller star/dwarf star into a planet at break neck speeds?

Your G.O.D
Originally posted by Burning thought

pyron can not get larger than perhaps half the earth That's still to big...make'em man size.

Burning thought
That's still to big...make'em man size.

no point in taking everything pyron has at his disposal until you can say "Jedah wins"

Violent2Dope
I think that the only way to kill Jedah is to destroy his soul, and I think his soul is immune to destruction by most other than the Gods of DS to Jedah cuz he's supposed to be some sort of Anti Christ.

But the Bees can get stronger and stronger over time...the Phobos can't.

I'm not so sure about that.

Actually she probably does do the nasty but she also goes to do battle and have fun which brings pleasure and when she is pleasured her body makes some kind of liquid she drinks to sustain life.

J.T. has the potential to be on Demetri level, the Kruetz family (J.T's father's side of the family) were rivals wit the Maximovs. They lacked magic and other demonic abilities but had some kind of instant death moves and they had unrivaled raw power. I think the leader was a dragon and J.T.'s grand father.

I'm pretty sure that Demetri's demon and magic powers could replicate what Pyron can do wit cosmic powers.

We don't really know that, Demetri was powered down as well, he didn't even fight in his true form.

Cuz he can go to places Pyron can't

He can't, but he can communicate through other dimensions which is what he did to lure out the DS.

Why not? If he can grow to a size similar to that of a star, whats stopin him from usein his chest beam to push a smaller star/dwarf star into a planet at break neck speeds? 1. Proof? I have never heard such a thing. Jedah is not some Beyonder type character, he has limits.

2. How much tho? And ever thot they did it for food, not power? Also, with a lifespan that is less than ten years I think it was, you will not be getting much stronger.

3. I am. How do you think all the DSers get out of Makai? They don't all have Aensland rings.

4. droolio

5. I don't know if he could get Demitri level by genetics alone, he is only half DSer you know.

6. List of things Pyron can do that Demitri can't:

Create something from nothing
Give the thing you created a sentient, almost humanlike mind with a purpose.
See Earth from the other side of the universe.
Rub earth out with his pinky-tip.

Also, what about the other things I listed he has over Demitri?

7. He was at at least 80%, prolly more. His human form and demon form only differ in appearance and a few things like claws, not power.

8. So he can run away? That's nice.

9. Hmm...I will ask DSZ about it.

10. Well, that is maybe possible, I thot you meant he would grab and throw a star lol.

HonkyTonkMan
I see Jedah taking this after a hard fought battle. Yea....

Your G.O.D
1. Proof? I have never heard such a thing. Jedah is not some Beyonder type character, he has limits. Well how else would Jedah die completely? He got erased and came back?

2. How much tho? And ever thot they did it for food, not power? Also, with a lifespan that is less than ten years I think it was, you will not be getting much stronger. Idk. It is for food but I doubt they eat souls but nothin happens, but when the likes of Demetri, Jedah and Morrigan do it, they gain power.

3. I am. How do you think all the DSers get out of Makai? They don't all have Aensland rings. They don't all leave Makai though, a large chunk of DS takes place in Makai. Not even Jedah has crossed into the human world, Canon.

4. droolio laughing

5. I don't know if he could get Demitri level by genetics alone, he is only half DSer you know. A purely evil human can survive in Makai and live amongst the DS. Not sayin that they'll be as powerful though.

J.T. has potential

6. List of things Pyron can do that Demitri can't:

Create something from nothing
Give the thing you created a sentient, almost humanlike mind with a purpose.
See Earth from the other side of the universe.
Rub earth out with his pinky-tip. That's another thing that makes this fight uneven, not only can Pyon make Phobos but he can make other evolved Hellstomians/Heralds from his frickin finger tips.

7. He was at at least 80%, prolly more. His human form and demon form only differ in appearance and a few things like claws, not power. I totally disagree, yo.

8. So he can run away? That's nice. No, he can run to the Majigen and attack from there.

10. Well, that is maybe possible, I thot you meant he would grab and throw a star lol. If he dwarfs it, he probably could.

Your G.O.D
Originally posted by Burning thought
no point in taking everything pyron has at his disposal until you can say "Jedah wins" To bad you just did that to Jedah...

Good Job thumb up

Burning thought
To bad you just did that to Jedah...

Good Job thumb up

i did not just do it, i created that match with those rules, ime not changing the rules every time someone does not like something with their character

giving Jedah half of his powers means an instant win against Pyron and most enemies wheras giving pyron his powers is not the same..

Frisky Dingo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525276&pagenumber=2

Here is what I have 2 say and judging by what was said N this thread, U must have though Jedah was better than Pyron earlier.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525276&pagenumber=2

Here is what I have 2 say and judging by what was said N this thread, U must have though Jedah was better than Pyron earlier.

I just realized what you said. Has it ever occurred to you that people can change their minds? Also, I bet you don't even know what the hell Jedah says when he's commin' down from the light. Since I know you don't, I'll tell you.

It translates exactly to "My World, Any Soul I Shall Hunt/Take!"

Basically meanin', "I shall take any soul that appears before me in my world."

Frisky Dingo
How do U no what he's saying? Don't tell me U speak Japanese now? If that's what it is, I have a few things I need U 2 translate.

No End N Site
Nope, some folks at SRK got me to join Unity a few weeks back and Vasili10 happened to be there. I PMed'im some questions about DS and SF and answered them. What Jedah says in his boss mode intro was one of the questions.

Frisky Dingo
Hold on a sec! How is Pyron going 2 stop his soul from B-ing taken?

NemeBro
Thread disallows that.

And Pyron is above soul stealers in the DSverse, like Bishamon (Who he bested) and Lord Raptor.

No End N Site
Hold on a sec! How is Pyron going 2 stop his soul from B-ing taken?

...You're 100% sure Jedah has the power to steal the soul of a bein' who looks at the universe like toy/weapon? He can shrink the Big Dipper...all of it. Anything in his range is a toy. Jedah clearly has the power to take his soul...clearly.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by NemeBro

And Pyron is above soul stealers in the DSverse, like Bishamon (Who he bested) and Lord Raptor.

Darkstalkers who steal souls < Jedah stealing souls
Originally posted by No End N Site
...You're 100% sure Jedah has the power to steal the soul of a bein' who looks at the universe like toy/weapon? He can shrink the Big Dipper...all of it. Anything in his range is a toy. Jedah clearly has the power to take his soul...clearly.

O yes, B-cause there is another character N the hole wide world of video games who can absorb almost 1/2 a trillion souls while B-ing half dead like it was nothing. Just B-cause your powerful enough 2 destroy and manipulate the universe, that means your soul is just 2 strong 4 him 2 take. Special powers are linked 2 your soul now......right.

Last time I checked, there were D class Makai beast who were as powerful as the Darkstalkers but were still considered lower class B-cause their souls were garbage.

NemeBro
Darkstalkers who steal souls < Jedah stealing souls Unquantifiable.

No End N Site

O yes, B-cause there is another character N the hole wide world of video games who can absorb almost 1/2 a trillion souls while B-ing half dead like it was nothing. Just B-cause your powerful enough 2 destroy and manipulate the universe, that means your soul is just 2 strong 4 him 2 take. Special powers are linked 2 your soul now......right.

Last time I checked, there were D class Makai beast who were as powerful as the Darkstalkers but were still considered lower class B-cause their souls were garbage.

Point missed...00 Never meant that Pyron's soul was too powerful. Only that, like Demitri, if Pyron was at full power, Jedah would never have the opportunity. Pyron wouldn't let Jedah take his soul. Jedah would at least have to be 4 Milkyways away to even have a chance. It's obvious that even Pyron's soul would be a light snack, like a bag of chips.

Like I said above, that was not my point and powers bein' linked to souls is debatble.

Frisky Dingo
Unquantifiable.

If that's a joke, tell me now.

Originally posted by No End N Site
Point missed...00 Never meant that Pyron's soul was too powerful. Only that, like Demitri, if Pyron was at full power, Jedah would never have the opportunity. Pyron wouldn't let Jedah take his soul. Jedah would at least have to be 4 Milkyways away to even have a chance. It's obvious that even Pyron's soul would be a light snack, like a bag of chips.

Like I said above, that was not my point and powers bein' linked to souls is debatble.

Since Jedah has been proven 2 summon not only bodies but souls with out B-ing present N the same dimensional plane, I don't C what defense Pyron has. He can steal souls from other worlds without B-ing there. Hell, he can even reach back N time and soul rape on large scales. U also seem 2 4-get that Jedah doesn't only steal souls, power 2. And what ever he eats makes him stronger, R U going 2 ignore that as well?

NemeBro
If that's a joke, tell me now. It is not.

Pyron has shown resistance.

You cannot simply say that just because it is Jedah he can easily take his soul.

No End N Site
Since Jedah has been proven 2 summon not only bodies but souls with out B-ing present N the same dimensional plane, I don't C what defense Pyron has. He can steal souls from other worlds without B-ing there. Hell, he can even reach back N time and soul rape on large scales. U also seem 2 4-get that Jedah doesn't only steal souls, power 2. And what ever he eats makes him stronger, R U going 2 ignore that as well?

You honestly may have a point. But you can't come to any 100% conclusions because the story is just too vague. You really don't know what these characters are like at full power, as I have said 1000 times already. But to be honest I always thought that Jedah was more powerful mainly cuz he's the next boss and in Capcom fighters...

- SFI: Sagat < SFII: M.Bison = SFA2: Anyone < SFA3: Shin Bison < SFIII:Gill

- RS: Hyo < PJ: Demon Hyo

- And in all those other games too.

The only way you can come to a sure conclusion is if you know what happened and we don't. Your a liar if you say you do.

NemeBro
I think Shin Bison is more powerful than Gill personally.

Gill just is unable to die.

Frisky Dingo
It is not.

Pyron has shown resistance.

You cannot simply say that just because it is Jedah he can easily take his soul.

Demitri did, and he was at DS lvl. Lol, Jedah is at S lvl and he's not at full power. The space between classes are massive. Jedah will devour Pyron's soul and he will never even know.

NemeBro
Demitri did, and he was at DS lvl. Lol, Jedah is at S lvl and he's not at full power. The space between classes are massive. Jedah will devour Pyron's soul and he will never even know. You and I both know that not only did Demitri never fight Pyron at his full power, he never took his soul either.

So stfu.

Pyron_Knight
So who wins this, Bro?

NemeBro
Dun't care enough to make a call.

Neither have shown their true power, nor have they actually met.

LLLLLink
Make your judgments based off of feats, not potential ability.

NemeBro
Shut up 5L.

ScreamPaste
5L, have you played DS? mmm I have not.

LLLLLink
Nut up, NemeBro.

Yeah, I have, Shin. I use Rikuo. Very poorly, I might add. big grin

NemeBro
I either use Pyron or Demitri when I dun't feel like being broken.

No but srsly, gtfo.

LLLLLink
I either use Pyron or Demitri when I dun't feel like being broken.

No but srsly, gtfo.

You'd probably beat me at that game.

Seriously though, still your tongue, whelp.

NemeBro
With Pyron? Absolutely. With Demitri? Mebbe, I am honestly not great.

LLLLLink
With Pyron? Absolutely. With Demitri? Mebbe, I am honestly not great.

Nah, I'm bad enough at that game that I'm certain I'd get stomped, lol.

Frisky Dingo
You and I both know that not only did Demitri never fight Pyron at his full power, he never took his soul either.

So stfu.

Doesn't matter if Pyron was at full power or not, Demitri still 8 him. N-tirely, power soul and all. Pyron is no more.

So U can I-ther accept it or take U'R own advice and stfu.

NemeBro
Doesn't matter if Pyron was at full power or not, Demitri still 8 him. N-tirely, power soul and all. Pyron is no more.

So U can I-ther accept it or take U'R own advice and stfu. Yes it does matter, because Pyron in his weakened state is not as powerful as Pyron at his strongest. smile

Prove he ate the soul please. smile

Oh, and type properly, if you would.

Ms.Marvel
shut up

NemeBro
You shut up.

Ms.Marvel
sorry

NemeBro
It's okay. sad

Frisky Dingo
Yes it does matter, because Pyron in his weakened state is not as powerful as Pyron at his strongest. smile

He absorbed Pyron, Pyron's is N-side of him. ALL of Pyron. If Demitri can hold Pyron...Jedah will have no problem.

Prove he ate the soul please. smile

lol, no offense, but U need stop now. What person argues 4 Pyron and is unaware of the fact that HE IS A SOUL.

Oh, and type properly, if you would.

I wood like 2 but it wood take a painfully long amount of time.

FinalAnswer
wood like 2 but it wood take a painfully long amount of time.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/bc/Manson_lolwut.jpg

NemeBro
He absorbed Pyron, Pyron's is N-side of him. ALL of Pyron. If Demitri can hold Pyron...Jedah will have no problem.

lol, no offense, but U need stop now. What person argues 4 Pyron and is unaware of the fact that HE IS A SOUL.

I wood like 2 but it wood take a painfully long amount of time. 1. Prove it. smile

2. You mean the whole "shapeless spiritual identity" thing from the DS Graphic File, correct?

Spiritual is synonymous with incorporeal. Which he is. Does not make him a soul.

Frisky Dingo
Don't have a PC. I'm using a Side Kick.

FinalAnswer
I'm using a PS3.

=l

Frisky Dingo
1. Prove it. smile

I'm sure U no, what happened 2 Pyron at the hands of Demitri

2. You mean the whole "shapeless spiritual identity" thing from the DS Graphic File, correct?

Spiritual is synonymous with incorporeal. Which he is. Does not make him a soul.

He's a spirit, he's a soul.

NemeBro
I'm sure U no, what happened 2 Pyron at the hands of Demitri

He's a spirit, he's a soul. 1. Mortal form was absorbed. Yes I know.

2. He was never called a spirit, he was called spiritual, synonymous with incorporeal. You may not know this, but spirit and spiritual's primary definitions are not "soul" or "relating to the soul," those are secondary definitions that came about because a soul could be classified as a spirit or as spiritual.

Frisky Dingo
1. Mortal form was absorbed. Yes I know. Pyron fought N his "mortal form" but Pyron was absorbed.

2. He was never called a spirit, he was called spiritual, synonymous with incorporeal. You may not know this, but spirit and spiritual's primary definitions are not "soul" or "relating to the soul," those are secondary definitions that came about because a soul could be classified as a spirit or as spiritual.

Spiritual is "of spirit/soul". Spirit is a synonym 4 soul. Let's not argue semantics.

No End N Site
How can you say anything for certain without knowin' the full extent of both character's power? You can't. You just want Jedah to win very badly.

NemeBro
Pyron fought N his "mortal form" but Pyron was absorbed.

Spiritual is "of spirit/soul". Spirit is a synonym 4 soul. Let's not argue semantics. 1. I know. His mortal form was absorbed. smile

2. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spiritual

"Of or relating to the spirit: Incorporeal"

While it can be synonymous, fact is that the PRIMARY definition does not necessarily mean soul, it can, but why assume it does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.