Vincent Valentine v.s. Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/Alucard_OVA_Lover/Vincent%20Valentine/1565122385_l.jpg

v.s.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z273/NS_TWIN/GanondorfTP.jpg

Round 1:Normal Vincent v.s. Ocorina of Time Ganon

Round 2:Chaos Vincent v.s. TP Ganon

Who wins?

Burning thought
i know who wins

Terryc250
normal loses, chaos wins

Violent2Dope
Without invulnerability I am guessing. Round 1 goes to Ganon. Round 2, he turns Vincent into a bodiless soul.

Terryc250
Chaos turns Ganon into mush

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Chaos turns Ganon into mush Ganon turns Chaos into a bodiless soul.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganon turns Chaos into a bodiless soul.

...are we talking about the same Chaos and Ganon (TP)? Seriously; Chaos Vincent cubstomps Ganondorf.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...are we talking about the same Chaos and Ganon (TP)? Seriously; Chaos Vincent cubstomps Ganondorf. Has he ever defended himself against such an attack? No? Okay then.

ESB -1138
Has he ever defended himself against such an attack? No? Okay then.

What attack?

Violent2Dope
What attack? It's not so much an attack as an effect. In TP, Zant could instantly turn areas into Twilight Zones. Which turns anyone who isn't a Triforce holder or a Twili into a bodiless soul. ALL of Zant's powers come from Ganon.

Terryc250
Has he ever defended himself against such an attack? No? Okay then.

Has Ganon ever fought with someone who can fly around him at lightspeed and far superior range, with power strong enough to quake the earth in a blow? No? Ok then

Violent2Dope
Has Ganon ever fought with someone who can fly around him at lightspeed and far superior range, with power strong enough to quake the earth in a blow? No? Ok then Vince can't go lightspeed, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT! As for quaking the earth, that was from Omega's explosion, not the force of Vince's blow. Superior range? How so?

ESB -1138
It's not so much an attack as an effect. In TP, Zant could instantly turn areas into Twilight Zones. Which turns anyone who isn't a Triforce holder or a Twili into a bodiless soul. ALL of Zant's powers come from Ganon.

Umm no that's not actually Zant (or Ganondorf) turning the light realm into the Twilight Realm. Zant had to get rid of the Light Spirits to change the light into twilight. Notice when Zant defeats the Light Spirit everything is engulfed into the Twilight Realm.

9rfg7SfrhLg&feature=related

That's not Zant's (or Ganondorf's) power but the Light Spirits' powers.

Vince can't go lightspeed, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT! As for quaking the earth, that was from Omega's explosion, not the force of Vince's blow. Superior range? How so?

Then what do you call this?

p1z-a4me4Vg

fascistcrusader
I'm going with Vincent.

Terryc250
Vince can't go lightspeed, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT! As for quaking the earth, that was from Omega's explosion, not the force of Vince's blow. Superior range? How so?

Vincents Death Penalty gun = further range then a sword.

Its never been stated what caused the earth to quake but the powers Chaos displays throughout the game, i wouldn't doubt it that he did it

F6fqKrOHCJk

ThoraxeRMG
Ganondorf takes this. He could just distract Vincent with his Phantom Ganon and kill him or like Violent2Dope said, turn him into a bodiless soul.

Terryc250
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Ganondorf takes this. He could just distract Vincent with his Phantom Ganon and kill him or like Violent2Dope said, turn him into a bodiless soul.
Yes.. he stands there and lets him do whatever he wants even tho hes capable of moving about 20x faster then Ganon, watch the video and ull see why that is a ridiculous thing to say he would do to Chaos

Captain King
I want to say Gannon, he's a messiah to some sortof amazon tribe, he's a diabolical sorcerer, blahblahblah.

But the fact is, the guy gets beaten by the same dumb elf time after time after time. Wether said elf is a child or grown-man.

So I say Vincett, also Vincett has firearms. Gannon will get shot before he can cast a spell.

And Chaos is just sick.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Captain King
I want to say Gannon, he's a messiah to some sortof amazon tribe, he's a diabolical sorcerer, blahblahblah.

But the fact is, the guy gets beaten by the same dumb elf time after time after time. Wether said elf is a child or grown-man.

So I say Vincett, also Vincett has firearms. Gannon will get shot before he can cast a spell.

And Chaos is just sick. Ganon gets underrated by almost everyone on this board. Like many video game villians, Ganon loses to plot devices.

He has the Triforce of Power, total invulnerability, and unimaginable strength to go along with his mystical spells, which are enhanced to an unknown level by the power of an omnipotent Goddess. A gun is doing nothing to him.

Yes.. he stands there and lets him do whatever he wants even tho hes capable of moving about 20x faster then Ganon, watch the video and ull see why that is a ridiculous thing to say he would do to Chaos

20x faster isn't that bad, especially considering Ganon's level of invulnerability (with or without the total invulnerability granted by the Triforce of Power.)

Terryc250
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
20x faster isn't that bad, especially considering Ganon's level of invulnerability (with or without the total invulnerability granted by the Triforce of Power.)
I dont think hes fought anyone as powerful as Chaos before, if he doesnt have total invulnerability from the triforce, then he gets crushed

Cosmic Cube
I dont think hes fought anyone as powerful as Chaos before, if he doesnt have total invulnerability from the triforce, then he gets crushed He does. It makes him immortal and invulnerable.

I don't know anything about Vinny, but he looks like a bad-ass.

Violent2Dope
I dont think hes fought anyone as powerful as Chaos before, if he doesnt have total invulnerability from the triforce, then he gets crushed He doesn't need the total invulnerability, he needs one attack.

Cosmic Cube
He doesn't need the total invulnerability, he needs one attack. But he has it. wink

Violent2Dope
But people also act like that is the only thing he has going for him, which is bull.

Cosmic Cube
But people also act like that is the only thing he has going for him, which is bull. I know that. smile

Violent2Dope
Speaking of which, I'm going to ask Lana if I can redo his Respect thread. I kinda messed up on the first one, with it being my first Respect thread after all.

Terryc250
He doesn't need the total invulnerability, he needs one attack.

And so does Chaos, but he also has much more other attacks to finish off Ganon as well..

And if Ganon can just simply kill anyone with one attack, i wonder why he gets beat by a little elf all the time laughing

Violent2Dope
And so does Chaos, but he also has much more other attacks to finish off Ganon as well..

And if Ganon can just simply kill anyone with one attack, i wonder why he gets beat by a little elf all the time laughing Said little elf had Triforce of Courage, which is the only defense against the spell(the Triforce pieces are I mean). Also, Link beating Ganon at all stinks of PIS.

Cosmic Cube

And if Ganon can just simply kill anyone with one attack, i wonder why he gets beat by a little elf all the time laughing Plot device.

That little elf has the essence of an omnipotent Goddess protecting him, and a sword that destroys evil, regardless of it's clout.

Cosmic Cube
Said little elf had Triforce of Courage, which is the only defense against the spell(the Triforce pieces are I mean). Also, Link beating Ganon at all stinks of PIS. You beat me to it.

Sado-sama
Chaos Vincent cubstomps Ganondorf. That's a given.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
That's a given. Prove it. Ganon turns him into bodiless soul. Also...Vince can't even hurt Ganon.

Terryc250
Prove it. Ganon turns him into bodiless soul. Also...Vince can't even hurt Ganon.
Show Ganon turning someone who even slightly can be comparable to Chaos into a "bodiless soul".. just beacause it was done to a shocked kid, doesn't mean Ganon will be able to do it to Chaos.
What makes u think Chaos cant hurt Ganon? Ganon has never fought anyone even close to as powerful as Chaos

Cosmic Cube
Show Ganon turning someone who even slightly can be comparable to Chaos into a "bodiless soul".. just beacause it was done to a shocked kid, doesn't mean Ganon will be able to do it to Chaos.
What makes u think Chaos cant hurt Ganon? Ganon has never fought anyone even close to as powerful as Chaos He never did that to Link. Link is protected by a Golden Goddess. However, everyone else in existance (except Zelda, who is also protected by a Golden Goddess), was turned into a bodiless soul.

The Golden Goddess that protects Ganon is omnipotent. She is the creator of existance. Regardless of how powerful he is, Vince would not overcome her power.

Violent2Dope
What makes u think Chaos cant hurt Ganon? Ganon has never fought anyone even close to as powerful as Chaos Ummm...he has done it to...entire regions, and would have to the whole country.

Ganon was directly stated to be invulnerable to all but the Master Sword and Light Arrows. Also, even without ToP, he can still take multiple sword slashes from the Master Sword, and multiple Light Arrows, hell, a stab from the MS to the head couldn't even instantly kill him without ToP!

Terryc250
Ganon was directly stated to be invulnerable to all but the Master Sword and Light Arrows.
Thats only if he has the triforce, so its really not his own power. And its been shown that his body still gets harmed, he just doesnt die.. it wouldnt be too fun being alive as a pile of ashes tho.

He doesnt do it instantly, lets see him do it to someone flying down from the sky at mach speed

Sado-sama
V2D, Ganondorf clearly has his invulnerability taken out erm. Otherwise matches involving him would (and should) not exist.

Sado-sama
I concede. LoZ (not the remnant of Sephiroth shocklaugh) wins.

Cosmic Cube
V2D, Ganondorf clearly has his invulnerability taken out erm. Otherwise matches involving him would (and should) not exist. That's sorta a good point. Otherwise, he'd only lose via BFR. Why not just make this a Ganondorf W/O the Triforce of Power? Cause with it, he's virtually undefeatable.

Ganondorf has other abilities. He's not slow, (in contrast to his SSBM appearance) and he has pretty powerful magic.

Terryc250
Chaos could BFR him even if he had triforce

jyqGQmgws48

Sado-sama
What's BFR again?

Cosmic Cube
What's BFR again? I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me.

Cosmic Cube
Chaos could BFR him even if he had triforce Of course he could.

How would he do it?

Sado-sama
Brutally F*cking Rape is what I think it means. 131

Terryc250
F6fqKrOHCJk
Watch this video, see how fast Chaos is?
What can Ganon do if hes grabbed and flown at mach speed then powerfully tossed into a volcano, even with his triforce he'd be burned up, still alive but in hell

Violent2Dope
Umm...Ganondorf is stronger than Vincent physically by a signifigant amount, he wants him to grab him, he'll punch his head off. BFR? Ganon can tele, and could possibly just BFR him, by sending him to a pocket dimension.

BFR means "Battle Field Removal".

Terryc250
Show me a clip of Ganon actually doing something impressive.. show me him destroying somethin like omega in one blow, or actually teleporting ppl into pocket dimensions or somethin.

Burning thought
quickly, easily and without plot devices as well may i add

Cosmic Cube
Show me a clip of Ganon actually doing something impressive.. show me him destroying somethin like omega in one blow, or actually teleporting ppl into pocket dimensions or somethin. Well how durable and powerful is Omega?

I've never seen Ganon put someone in a pocket dimension, but I've seen him create powerful magical forcefields, like the one he encased Hyrule Castle in.

What can Ganon do if hes grabbed and flown at mach speed then powerfully tossed into a volcano, even with his triforce he'd be burned up, still alive but in hell

With the Triforce of Power he'd be completely unaffected by anything that Chaos could do, including tossing him in a volcano.

Not to mention the fact that without it, he can fly and teleport as well.

How can you be alive and in hell? ermm

Terryc250
Omega is the most powerful WEAPON in FFVII world,
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-omega-o.jpg
composed of the lifestream which is the most powerful force on the planet and keeps the planet alive, Chaos takes it out in a single attack.

No where near the speed of Chaos, its been shown that Ganon's body still gets harmed, like punctures, etc.. so being thrown into lava would make his body messed up, and unable to move, yet he'd still be alive.

also im still waiting for video clips of Ganon

Violent2Dope
Ganon has never been injured by anything but the MS and LA with the ToP. erm

I'll get those vids.

Terryc250
What about the sages who stabbed him?

Cosmic Cube
Omega is the most powerful WEAPON in FFVII world,
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-omega-o.jpg
composed of the lifestream which is the most powerful force on the planet and keeps the planet alive, Chaos takes it out in a single attack.

No where near the speed of Chaos, its been shown that Ganon's body still gets harmed, like punctures, etc.. so being thrown into lava would make his body messed up, and unable to move, yet he'd still be alive.

also im still waiting for video clips of Ganon
Sounds like a powerful guy.

I don't know how fast Ganon can fly, but I know he can teleport, and become immaterial, and his reflexes are vastly better than human.

He was harmed by the power of the Sages, which is the same thing that constitutes the Master's Sword's evil destroying power. Din's essence doesn't protect him against evil destroying weapons.

If Ganon was a good guy, he'd be absolutely invincible.

Cosmic Cube
What about the sages who stabbed him? Yeah, those guys had the power to bypass the protection of Din, because Ganon is evil.

And it still didn't do them much good.

Violent2Dope
What about the sages who stabbed him? He didn't have ToP.

Cosmic Cube
He didn't have ToP. He did.

He never lost it since he gained it in Ocarina of Time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.