thanos vs. Grass, Gravity, Handcuffs, Squirrel Girl and depowered Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How long can the Titan last?

King Kandy
He slaughters them all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
He slaughters them all.
Really? How come he didn't do it when he had the chances. Muhahhahaha. laughing laughing laughing out loud

King Kandy
He's had two upgrades since the grass thing, one since Squirrel girl, and he never tried to fight Drax.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's had two upgrades since the grass thing, one since Squirrel girl, and he never tried to fight Drax.
Yes, But the grass thing has nothing to do with power, nor does gravity. It was just dumb showings and made no sense what so ever. yet he can get away with those rediculously low showings. Other characters get upgrades and peopel forget about them. The team for the win 100/10.

King Kandy
Right, well if it's PIS then it's not allowed on this forum.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right, well if it's PIS then it's not allowed on this forum.

Like batman holding highfather's staff? Or being able to hit as hard as superman?

SuperiorTech
Ok somebody just say it this is about Darkseid.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Like batman holding highfather's staff? Or being able to hit as hard as superman? nah. Batman does **** like that on a regular.

King Kandy
Like batman holding highfather's staff? Or being able to hit as hard as superman?
Well obviously that's PIS as well but givin Darkseids appalling history of having this happen, it's hard to excuse everything.

guy222
thanos already lost to squirrel girl

gravity hurt galactus

poor thanos

Shin_Nikkolas
Thanos would destroy them all with the Thanos-copter.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Thanos would destroy them all with the Thanos-copter.

As long as he doesn't fall out of it again.

Bransolute
The grass/gravity/handcuff thing was presented by two companies... The Electric Company, and Marvel.
It looks like using it, would be akin to using a crossover...

SG would still kick Darkseid's ass all over the place though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
The grass/gravity/handcuff thing was presented by two companies... The Electric Company, and Marvel.
It looks like using it, would be akin to using a crossover...

SG would still kick Darkseid's ass all over the place though.

JLA avengers was presented by two companies as well. And it is cannon. nice try tho.

tjcoady
see, the thing is, when he was defeated by grass- I'm assuming you all are just remembering the scan rather than actually reading the comic where Spidey and Hellcat teamed up to take him down- he was also riding around in a miniature helicopter that had "Thanos" written on the side. And that's pretty damn bad-ass. Personalized mini-copters? C'mon. I dunno anyone else cool enough to pull off one of those. So all Thanos haters can just suck it, 'cause Thanos is, and always will be, chill as hell.

Bransolute
JLA avengers was presented by two companies as well. And it is cannon. nice try tho. JLA/Avengers was acknowledged as canon.

Nice try though. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
JLA/Avengers was acknowledged as canon.

Nice try though. smile
Well it's generally known that All comics are cannon unless presented as such. Marvel has never presented the comic as not cannon. It happened. deal with it. And to be honest, I really don't care. I'm smart enough to recognize bullshit when I see it. It's retards who can't see bullshit the other way that bothers me. I'm just shedding some light on some things. You can post till you get blue in the face, but no where does any thing say that just becuz something is presented by more than one company is it not cannon.

Bransolute
Well it's generally known that All comics are cannon unless presented as such. Marvel has never presented the comic as not cannon. It happened. deal with it. And to be honest, I really don't care. I'm smart enough to recognize bullshit when I see it. It's retards who can't see bullshit the other way that bothers me. I'm just shedding some light on some things. You can post till you get blue in the face, but no where does any thing say that just becuz something is presented by more than one company is it not cannon. Ah... so that means that Superman/Hulk was canon. Superman/Spider-Man was canon.
X-Men/Teen Titans was canon (the one where Darkseid got f*cking owned).

They happened... deal with them. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah... so that means that Superman/Hulk was canon. Superman/Spider-Man was canon.
X-Men/Teen Titans was canon (the one where Darkseid got f*cking owned).

They happened... deal with them. smile

Um, nice try, but inter COMICS company cross over aren't cannon unless BOTH companies acknowlege them. The Electric company has no such versted intersted in seeing anyone character do better than the other. For the record, WW depowered pwned Classic juggernaut in a cross over. big grin

tjcoady
Um, nice try, but inter COMICS company cross over aren't cannon unless BOTH companies acknowlege them. The Electric company has no such versted intersted in seeing anyone character do better than the other. For the record, WW depowered pwned Classic juggernaut in a cross over. big grin

to my knoweldge, Marvel has never explicitly acknowledged that JLA/Avengers happened. Can you point out to me when that occurred?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
to my knoweldge, Marvel has never explicitly acknowledged that JLA/Avengers happened. Can you point out to me when that occurred?

It was mentioned in a handbook of marvel's. One of marvel's writers had suggested the the HOM events were a direct result of wanda's interaction with the chaos magic in that cross over. But i think they retconned that reasoning out or something of the sort. Plus Marvel owns the writes to cosmic cubes, of which Krona is still one or cosmic egg or what ever he is, and it was mentioned in a DC book.

Bransolute
Um, nice try, but inter COMICS company cross over aren't cannon unless BOTH companies acknowlege them. The Electric company has no such versted intersted in seeing anyone character do better than the other. For the record, WW depowered pwned Classic juggernaut in a cross over. big grin When did either Marvel or the Electric Company state that the stories were canon?

Saying those comics are canon, would be like saying a Marvel comic presented by Disney would be canon. The stories were for little kids, and they also happen to be presented by two companies.

Marvel also has the same type of stories now-a-days... they are called "Marvel Adventures", which happen to take place in an alternate universe. smile

So? Didn't she get outvoted by Storm fans?

Ha... I just looked, and it appears that those stories were comic versions of a live action TV show. smile

tjcoady
It was mentioned in a handbook of marvel's. One of marvel's writers had suggested the the HOM events were a direct result of wanda's interaction with the chaos magic in that cross over. But i think they retconned that reasoning out or something of the sort. Plus Marvel owns the writes to cosmic cubes, of which Krona is still one or cosmic egg or what ever he is, and it was mentioned in a DC book.

alright. so a few suppositions, a mention in a handbook (which one?) and a wild guess because of cosmic cubes. that really doesn't prove anything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did either Marvel or the Electric Company state that the stories were canon?

Saying those comics are canon, would be like saying a Marvel comic presented by Disney would be canon. The stories were for little kids, and they also happen to be presented by two companies.

Marvel also has the same type of stories now-a-days... they are called "Marvel Adventures", which happen to take place in an alternate universe. smile

So? Didn't she get outvoted by Storm fans?

Ha... I just looked, and it appears that those stories were comic versions of a live action TV show. smile

Um, we all know that marvel adventures are the stories of the tv show. They aren't what ifs. But in DC, DC adventures where shown to be part of the DC universe by the hypertime and world's funnest. Now something being presented by someone or some other company with marvel doesn't make the story non cannon. YOu could make a case for it, but it doesn't hold up with what is considered non cannon.

Bransolute
Um, we all know that marvel adventures are the stories of the tv show. They aren't what ifs. But in DC, DC adventures where shown to be part of the DC universe by the hypertime and world's funnest. Now something being presented by someone or some other company with marvel doesn't make the story non cannon. YOu could make a case for it, but it doesn't hold up with what is considered non cannon. What the hell are you talking about...

Also, Spidey Super Stories hasn't appeared in any other comic, since the series ended... or anywhere else for that matter.
Also, canon to me, means that it happened in the 616 universe. I don't give a fudge if it is acknowledged as a different universe in Marvel. If it doesn't happen in 616, it isn't canon to the forum (unless we are talking about multiversal characters, or that specific character).

Also, would you call a comic based on a alive action TV show canon to 616?

Also, things don't have to be What-Ifs to be a different universe. We got:
Universe X
Last Planet Standing universe
What-ifs of course
Marvel Adventures
Ultimate
Supreme Power universe
Etc.

Those are all different universes.

Also, either or, you still look like an ass making this thread. erm

Also...

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the hell are you talking about...

Also, Spidey Super Stories hasn't appeared in any other comic, since the series ended... or anywhere else for that matter.
Also, canon to me, means that it happened in the 616 universe. I don't give a fudge if it is acknowledged as a different universe in Marvel. If it doesn't happen in 616, it isn't canon to the forum (unless we are talking about multiversal characters, or that specific character).

Also, would you call a comic based on a alive action TV show canon to 616?

Also, things don't have to be What-Ifs to be a different universe. We got:
Universe X
Last Planet Standing universe
What-ifs of course
Marvel Adventures
Ultimate
Supreme Power universe
Etc.

Those are all different universes.

Also, either or, you still look like an ass making this thread. erm

Also...

coming from you, who's made many an ass comment or thread, I could care less what I look like to you. Remember that. I also don't remember you being such a champion of Politically correct threads when other similiar type threads where made. So you preaching to me when you look like nothing more than a hippocrit blanking means a big fat donut to me. The rest of your post means nothing as I already knew all of that. now go find yourself someone else to "educate" about how they look. You can start with yourself.

Bransolute
coming from you, who's made many an ass comment or thread, I could care less what I look like to you. Remember that. I also don't remember you being such a champion of Politically correct threads when other similiar type threads where made. So you preaching to me when you look like nothing more than a hippocrit blanking means a big fat donut to me. The rest of your post means nothing as I already knew all of that. now go find yourself someone else to "educate" about how they look. You can start with yourself. I'm not trying to educate you, I'm telling you: you look like an ass making this topic.
I bet I could get Digi in here, and he'd tell you the same thing.

As I've said many a time, I really don't care what I do, or say. smile

And I can't tell other people they look like asses, since there are no other threads like this. And yes, those people do also look like asses. Just like the Darkseid falling down the stairs thread that was made a couple times.
Plus, I'm only commenting on this type of thread, and right now, I don't believe I've made this type of thread before.

Also, I'm not a "hippocrit". As a matter of fact, I'm skinnier than f*ck. confused

Cute how you ignore my post though. smile I think if I seperate the smaller parts, then you'll answer them before my main point. smile

SwindlingSmurph
Question:

If I was a fanboy of a character (pretty far out, I know), and my "fanboy" character got spited with logic and consistently bad feats to the point where those biased haters in the Comic Tiering thread lowered my "fanboy" character down a tier, and I was so upset that I made a spite thread about another character in the Vs. Forum... on a measurement from 1-10, how high would I rank on the "Ass Clown Scale"?

quanchi112
JLA avengers was presented by two companies as well. And it is cannon. nice try tho. Please work on spelling canon correctly and the word ridiculous.

quanchi112
This thread fails and so do Thanos's opponents.

Thanos for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
Question:

If I was a fanboy of a character (pretty far out, I know), and my "fanboy" character got spited with logic and consistently bad feats to the point where those biased haters in the Comic Tiering thread lowered my "fanboy" character down a tier, and I was so upset that I made a spite thread about another character in the Vs. Forum... on a measurement from 1-10, how high would I rank on the "Ass Clown Scale"?
The better question would be is this really about another character? You'd look more like an ass clown if you didn't know the reasons. Becuz the character that you might be talking about, doesn't look bad to me at all. nice try tho. next time, try harder.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by quanchi112
Please work on spelling canon correctly and the word ridiculous. Where the hell did you get that pissy ass attitude from? Now your a grammer nazi?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Where the hell did you get that pissy ass attitude from? Now your a grammer nazi? Cant I correct him on two words he constantly misspells.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please work on spelling canon correctly and the word ridiculous.

Who the hell cares? I don't.

quanchi112
Who the hell cares? I don't. Just trying to help.

smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Cant I correct him on two words he constantly misspells. You just misspelled something in that post I responded to, in another thread....talk about hypocrisy.

Bransolute
Shouldn't people who have good grammar correct the bad grammar students?

AKA, Me.

quanchi112
You just misspelled something in that post I responded to, in another thread....talk about hypocrisy. But do I constantly misspell the word because if I dont then Im not a hypocrite am I?

Hazsekswthurmom
But do I constantly misspell the word because if I dont then Im not a hypocrite am I? You make a ton of typing errors. So yeah, it is hypocrisy.

quanchi112
You make a ton of typing errors. So yeah, it is hypocrisy. I do make lots of errors but my point was he makes the same two over and over again. smile

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl solos

Rhinoceros
I think it's only fair that Nver makes a Thanos disrespecting thread every once in a while because quanchi's always sh*tting on DC/Darkseid. Maybe you guys should take the sand out of your vaginas and laugh at such threads, no?

lando005
he stomps all but squirrel girl, who proceeds to give him the beating of his life

tjcoady
to be honest, nullifying the entirety of the force of gravity, everywhere? You'd have to be Living Tribunal level in order to do that. I mean, that's one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. Jesus, why does everyone always make Thanos out to look so powerful.

Complete spite thread.

Avlon
Originally posted by tjcoady
to be honest, nullifying the entirety of the force of gravity, everywhere? You'd have to be Living Tribunal level in order to do that. I mean, that's one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. Jesus, why does everyone always make Thanos out to look so powerful.

Complete spite thread.

Becuz he stood up to odinz and found teh guntlet! LOLZ!!!

He wuz kewl in teh 90's! Derefore he iz now teh winna!!

SwindlingSmurph
The better question would be is this really about another character? You'd look more like an ass clown if you didn't know the reasons. Becuz the character that you might be talking about, doesn't look bad to me at all. nice try tho. next time, try harder. So, like, an 8? 9?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.