WWH vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rhinoceros
Thanos before Annihilation and Hulk before his fight with Setnry.

Slugfest, no other powers than strength, durability, speed etc.. No BFR. Fight is to death/KO lasting at least 24H

a) Thanos is allowed to amp with the power cosmic
b) Thanos is not allowed to amp with the power cosmic.

This is the ultimate fanboy battle, so who's going to win?

"Thing is fighting Thanos on Jupiter, but Ben grows tired with Thanos and one shots him, making him fly all the way to Earth. When Thanos hits the ground on earth, he splatters Omega flight and Sentry by slamming on to them at FTLS. Meanwhile Thing dies instantly because there's not enough oxygen on Jupiter to satisfy his enormous HEART. Hulk decides to Pimp slap Thanos for smashing into his bitches"

Who wins?

cool

the Darkone
Thanos still.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk loses the first one since Thanos can amp high enough to KO him before Hulk can.

Thanos gets curbstomped in the second one.

Kutulu
Thanos wins first one and loses second one.

Reason being: Big Dumb Drax version was created by Kronos to be Thanos' physical equal. So we see what strength and durability levels a non-amped Thanos was like, and Hulk was able to stalemate Drax when Drax had the power gem, and this was pre- WWH. So we see that WWH easily exceeds base level Thanos strength and durability.

So WWH far exceeds base level Thanos strength and durability, but Thanos still has better tactical abilities, however, these are nullified somewhat as well by WWH as we saw him use better tactics than usual.

Thanos with his usual amping would take the win easily though.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Kutulu
Reason being: Big Dumb Drax version was created by Kronos to be Thanos' physical equal. So we see what strength and durability levels a non-amped Thanos was like, and Hulk was able to stalemate Drax when Drax had the power gem, and this was pre- WWH. So we see that WWH easily exceeds base level Thanos strength and durability.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos wins both scenarios.

golem370
For one thing Thing punching Thanos anywhere would clearly be beyond Thing ability and second thing Thing would not outlast Thanos in a fight that also beyond is abilities. I don't know I say ether way would be a toss up in a fist fight. Here is a question we all know how tough and powerful Hulk is but has he ever beat Silver Surfer to death?

Xplosive
Only in a slugfest, in second scenario, WWH wins.
After Sentry fight, in any scenario, only in slugfest of course, WWH wins.

Estacado
Agreed.
Sentry when releasing his power seems like a force to be reckon with.

Ouallada
Even the old lady crossing the street did so without fear of "the million exploding suns".

boriquaking55
Meh, we've seen much better displays of power than that pathetic fight between Hulk and Sentry.

Hulk breaking a planet, huh? Wait, didn't Terrax just rip apart a planet with his cosmic axe in a recent Annihilation mini? and lets remember, he's one of the weakest heralds. any herald should be able to accomplish this.

Anyways, I saw nothing in WWH that showed either Sentry or Huc could hang with Thanos. People here are delusional, Thanos would humiliate either character, especially if they fight stupid like they did in WWH #5. Since when was charging in, enraged like a retard, a smart way to fight.

I'm willing to bet Hulk wouldn't even get a hit on Thanos, he'd get tooled like Champion (who is far superior to Hulk, don't let one Thanos remark fool you)

Edit: thanos doesnt need to use Power Cosmic to win fights either, he's used it maybe once on-panel (against hunger or rot I think)

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins both scenarios.

Superman's considered to be Thanos rough physical equal and you think WWH would beat him? But not Thanos? confused

laughing

Soljer
Thanos wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Meh, we've seen much better displays of power than that pathetic fight between Hulk and Sentry.

Hulk breaking a planet, huh? Wait, didn't Terrax just rip apart a planet with his cosmic axe in a recent Annihilation mini? and lets remember, he's one of the weakest heralds. any herald should be able to accomplish this.

Hulk wan't even trying. The planet was on the verge of breaking just from the power of his steps.

I'm willing to bet Hulk wouldn't even get a hit on Thanos, he'd get tooled like Champion (who is far superior to Hulk, don't let one Thanos remark fool you)

Slugfest means they let themselves get hit. Skill doesn't come into play.

iceman24567
Thanos beats Hulk.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk wan't even trying. The planet was on the verge of breaking just from the power of his steps.

Slugfest means they let themselves get hit. Skill doesn't come into play.
He was only breaking the us with his steps,slugfest means its a hand to hand only fight it doesnt mean they let themselves be hit.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He was only breaking the us with his steps

I thought I saw the EiffelTower shaking.

slugfest means its a hand to hand only fight it doesnt mean they let themselves be hit.

Based on? There's no real definition that I know of but I thought that Slugfest meant they stood there and slugged it out.

llagrok
I highly doubt WWH is more durable than Thanos.

I do however think he's stronger.

celestialdemon
Thanos wins both fights. There's nothing Hulk could do that would even come close to contending with him.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by llagrok
I highly doubt WWH is more durable than Thanos.

I do however think he's stronger.
I dont,thanos is right bellow wm power gem thor...something hulk has never come close to being.

Sundipped
I dont,thanos is right bellow wm power gem thor...something hulk has never come close to being.

thumb up

Xplosive

Terax did that with power cosmic, energy.
WWH could do it with one step, literally (and the step in WWH, that was really weak step, it looked like he barely step and didn't hit with force, but only step). The way he was written, if he would fight Thanos in WWH, Thanos would lose if he would fight only with his physical strength.
I think after Sentry fight (that Hulk was by far the most powerful Hulk ever in comics), there is no doubt (in my mind) that he would defeat Thanos in H2H. I think he should defeat him handily.
I think any WWH (already in the beginning it was said that is the most powerful Hulk ever, in the end he was even more powerful) should defeat Thanos in physical strength

Many will say Thanos only already, literally, because it's Thanos.

And since it's Thanos, smart, I don't think he would even want to engage against WWH only with his strength.

I would really like Marvel to write WWH (after Sentry fight) Vs. Thanos
in a battle only with physical attributes.

And what we should know, WWH could become even more powerful than in the end of WWH 05. Through entire series he was always becoming stronger and stronger.
If he would need that against THanos, well he would become even stronger than he was in WWH 05, but I don't think it would be need, since I think in WWH he should be able to handle Thanos.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Xplosive
Terax did that with power cosmic, energy.
WWH could do it with one step, literally (and the step in WWH, that was really weak step, it looked like he barely step and didn't hit with force, but only step). The way he was written, if he would fight Thanos in WWH, Thanos would lose if he would fight only with his physical strength.
I think after Sentry fight (that Hulk was by far the most powerful Hulk ever in comics), there is no doubt (in my mind) that he would defeat Thanos in H2H. I think he should defeat him handily.
I think any WWH (already in the beginning it was said that is the most powerful Hulk ever, in the end he was even more powerful) should defeat Thanos in physical strength

Many will say Thanos only already, literally, because it's Thanos.

And since it's Thanos, smart, I don't think he would even want to engage against WWH only with his strength.

I would really like Marvel to write WWH (after Sentry fight) Vs. Thanos
in a battle only with physical attributes.

And what we should know, WWH could become even more powerful than in the end of WWH 05. Through entire series he was always becoming stronger and stronger.
If he would need that against THanos, well he would eboce even stonger that ne was in WWH 05, but I odn0't it would be need, sicneI think in WWH he should be able to handle Thanos.
Wwh was only breaking the us get it right,thanos pre powerups has shattered planets,thanos nearly broke even with wm pg thor something hulk could never come close to doing,thanos can take hulk in a hand to hand or any other kind of fight hes just plain better.

Xplosive
Wwh was only breaking the us get it right,thanos pre powerups has shattered planets,thanos nearly broke even with wm pg thor something hulk could never come close to doing,thanos can take hulk in a hand to hand or any other kind of fight hes just plain better.

Was breaking the USA, but didn't want it, but he only stepped and that happened.

Well, Hulk has also shattered something that was twice bigger than the Earth. And that wasn't WWH, especially not WWH at the end of WWH #05.
He could shatter that planet with ease with one step in the end. That he didn break it, he didn't even move.

Like I said, many will say Thanos, already because it's Thanos (and have in mind, he shouldn't be defeated by the likes of the Hulk, not even in physical department).

Now, tell me, would you really be surprised, if WWH would defeat him in physical battle?

llagrok
Destroy the planet by taking a step, lol.

Xplosive
Destroy the planet by taking a step, lol.

Well, as you could see, he could literally done it.

vlaaad12345
Was breaking the USA, but didn't want it, but he only stepped and that happened.

Well, Hulk has also shattered something that was twice bigger than the Earth. And that wasn't WWH, especially not WWH at the end of WWH #05.
He could shatter that planet with ease with one step in the end. That he didn break it, he didn't even move.

Like I said, many will say Thanos, already because it's Thanos (and have in mind, he should be defeated by the likes of the Hulk, not even in physical department).

Now, tell me, would you really be surprised, if WWH would defeat him in physical battle?
Hulk got thrown at something 2x the size of earth he didnt jump up and punch it,Ill say thanos because thanos feats shit all over any hulk by a large amount,hes stronger more durable and smarter than hulk,he could shatter the planet with ease huh?wrong only the us got shattered,it took hulk at the absolute epitome of his rage just to break earth something that thanos could do with only a little effort.

Xplosive
Hulk got thrown at something 2x the size of earth he didnt jump up and punch it,Ill say thanos because thanos feats shit all over any hulk by a large amount,hes stronger more durable and smarter than hulk,he could shatter the planet with ease huh?wrong only the us got shattered,it took hulk at the absolute epitome of his rage just to break earth something that thanos could do with only a little effort.

Aha, so you think that WWH wouldn't be able to break a planet wih ease?

Come on, don't be so blinded.

Kurash
thanos

vlaaad12345

Dont be so fanboyish he was only in planet breaker mode when he was absolutely at his top amout of rage,nothing before that shows him being able to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Superman's considered to be Thanos rough physical equal and you think WWH would beat him? But not Thanos? confused

laughing Who the hell said Superman could take Thanos. Thanos would crush him.

vlaaad12345
Who the hell said Superman could take Thanos. Thanos would crush him.
I have to agree with this,thanos is on a completelly different level.

llagrok
Well, as you could see, he could literally done it.

Noooo, not at all.

celestialdemon

Has enough power to destroy the earth by stepping on it, yet he is taken out by a satellite laser? What the f**k?

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Has enough power to destroy the earth by stepping on it, yet he is taken out by a satellite laser? What the f**k? You know comics get whacky sometimes.

His steps were casuing a lot of damage though. Who knows how much if he would have taken ten steps.

llagrok
You know comics get whacky sometimes.

His steps were casuing a lot of damage though. Who knows how much if he would have taken ten steps.

"Comics get wacky"

Only works to Quanchi's advantage

quanchi112
"Comics get wacky"

Only works to Quanchi's advantage Nope.

Kid Kurdy
Absolutely not.

I think WWH can beat most Marvel characters in a physical battle. He's a beast that just keeps coming for more.

guy222
WWH

B.A
Originally posted by guy222
WWH whatdur

Kutulu
Dont be so fanboyish he was only in planet breaker mode when he was absolutely at his top amout of rage,nothing before that shows him being able to.

ROFL he broke an object twice the size of Earth in his weakest form! He's beaten down several characters that are known planet busters, and has been quoted many times as breaking an forcefield that was strong enough to move a planet.

When he was at the absolute peak in WWH5, one step (not stomp, simply one step) shook the entire eastern seaboard. If he did a full on stomp it easily would have wiped out the planet.

Commence flaming from Hulk haters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

B.A
ROFL he broke an object twice the size of Earth in his weakest form! He's beaten down several characters that are known planet busters, and has been quoted many times as breaking an forcefield that was strong enough to move a planet.

When he was at the absolute peak in WWH5, one step (not stomp, simply one step) shook the entire eastern seaboard. If he did a full on stomp it easily would have wiped out the planet.

Commence flaming from Hulk haters. roll eyes (sarcastic) And theres the comment from the Hulk fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345

Be broke it by being wait for it....shot at it he didnt just walk up and punch it,he beats known planet busters all the time...ok then why was it such a big deal that hes going to break the world this time if he always could cool,sentry released his power of a million failing suns and it did nothing,wwh has received some of the biggest hype around and has practically nothing to show for it,thanos beats wwh 10/10 hes just plain better.

llagrok

That asteroid had no gravitational pull at all.

It was a fricking balloon...

Xplosive
You know comics get whacky sometimes.

Or one full force by his foot to the ground. It would split Earth on half.

Kid Kurdy
wwh has received some of the biggest hype around and has practically nothing to show for it
confused

vlaaad12345
Or one full force by his foot to the ground. It would split Earth on half.
Wheres your proof of that?o thats right you dont have any.

Xplosive
Wheres your proof of that?o thats right you dont have any.

Because it was just one step to what it did to easternseaborad and it even wasn't a stomp.
WWH Step<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WWH full force by foot to the ground

iceman24567

Commence flaming from Hulk haters. roll eyes (sarcastic) He still loses to Thanos.

CaptainStoic
I knew the people on KMC were going to down play Hulks feats, by making it seem as if Sentry was weak... The Hulk has just proven without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that he would beat Thanos as Doomsday beat Darkseid. Oh.. and the planet Terrax destoryed was much smaller than earth.

Rhinoceros

Who the hell said anything about Superman beating Thanos? Just the mere fact that Superman is A LOT faster than Thanos and has pretty similar strength to Thanos tells a lot. How the hell do you suppose Thanos beating Hulk if not with his strength?

If VERY limited Thanos can do it, why not Superman? Or is it your bias factor?
--------------
People remember, this is WWH prior to his fight with Sentry, so he hasn't witnessed the death of his pal Rick, just his bitches Sentry and omega flight.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I knew the people on KMC were going to down play Hulks feats, by making it seem as if Sentry was weak...
Hulk is one of the most underrated characters on KMC forums. Some people will never accept that WWH is one of the most powerful beings ever from Marvel Earth.

He came, he saw, and he kicked everybody's butt.

I always liked him, but I never was a fan. But I can recognize impressive feats when I see them. Unlike the majority here, who would rather drop that than to admit WWH is more than a worthy sparring partner for Thanos.

I'm not saying WWH would just walk over Thanos, because nobody just walks over Thanos. But he would give him a hell of a fight, to say the least.

iceman24567
To many fanboys going crazy because their favorite characters aren't invincible. I just want to know how the Hulk would beat Thanos.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm not saying WWH would just walk over Thanos, because nobody just walks over Thanos. But he would give him a hell of a fight, to say the least.

Well, there are some who walks over Thanos. Galactus basically walked over him.
It would be a great battle, but WWH should take him down in this scenario.

Xplosive

Well, Pre Crisis Superman would crush Thanos.

quanchi112
It would be a great battle, but WWH should take him down in this scenario. Galactus would walk over most characters in a one on one situation.

quanchi112
Well, Pre Crisis Superman would crush Thanos. This isnt pre crisis superman.

smile

Xplosive
Galactus would walk over most characters in a one on one situation.

Well, actually there are many who would walk over him (if Thanos doesn't have prep).

This isnt pre crisis superman.

smile

I know. smile

Estacado
Thanos loses.

Kid Kurdy
Well, I was talking about the more "human" (more or less) characters, not the cosmic beings and such.

That's a possibility.

quanchi112
confused Ditto. I cant believe people try to hate on the Hulk this badly. While I dont believe he wouldnt beat Thanos he still is beast and proved hes a badass.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by iceman24567
I just want to know how the Hulk would beat Thanos.
How about using those fists of him ? You can tell yourself whatever you want, but Thanos is really gonna feel Hulks punches, and he won't like it.

Hulk is - based on actual feats thank you very much, not based on off panel fights or vague bios - a much more experienced fighter than Thanos.

Again, I don't know who would win, but it will be a long and brutal fight.

(Unless Jim Starlin writes the fight of course)

Ouallada
How about using those fists of him ? You can tell yourself whatever you want, but Thanos is really gonna feel Hulks punches, and he won't like it.

Hulk is - based on actual feats thank you very much, not based on off panel fights or vague bios - a much more experienced fighter than Thanos.

Would you consider Batman more experienced than Champion?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Ouallada
Would you consider Batman more experienced than Champion?
I smell a trick question.

Based on actual feats: absolutely.

I know - duh - that Champion is this centuries old legendary fighter with countless victories and blah blah blah, but I also know out of experience that only actual on panel fights count when debating fighting skills.

Oh, and Champion is a bad example, I mean, he's a living joke.

Ouallada
I smell a trick question.

Based on actual feats: absolutely.

I know - duh - that Champion is this centuries old legendary fighter with countless victories and blah blah blah, but I also know out of experience that only actual on panel fights count when debating fighting skills.

Oh, and Champion is a bad example, I mean, he's a living joke.

It is both an honest and a loaded question.

It's paradoxical isn't it? When dealing with characters like Champion, the writers absolutely cannot give him the feats he needs to validate what they build him up to me. Champion = obscure character, while hulk = cash cow. Understand where I'm going with this?

Meh, it doesn't really matter if he is a living joke. He's an experienced living joke.

Kid Kurdy
It is both an honest and a loaded question.

It's paradoxical isn't it? When dealing with characters like Champion, the writers absolutely cannot give him the feats he needs to validate what they build him up to me. Champion = obscure character, while hulk = cash cow. Understand where I'm going with this?

Yes but you are exaggerating. You seem to forget that Hulk has had quite a few low showings too. With the exception of WWH, Hulk - any incarnation of Hulk - has lost more than a few battles.

Hulk is a beast, but he never was invincible. Thanos is also a beast, but he's written like he's almost invincible. Maybe Thanos is the cash cow ?

Tony Stark

laughing

confused

Who says that?

He is most definitely "NOT"

The PIMP hand would surely would be in use.

THANOS>>>>>>>Any Supes

wink

celestialdemon

Using that logic, Namor is more experienced than the Hulk. You think that means anything if they actually fought each other? Nope.

Estacado
Ditto. I cant believe people try to hate on the Hulk this badly. While I dont believe he wouldnt beat Thanos he still is beast and proved hes a badass.
Thanos loses this badly.Sorry but WWH is the winner.

Ouallada
Yes but you are exaggerating. You seem to forget that Hulk has had quite a few low showings too. With the exception of WWH, Hulk - any incarnation of Hulk - has lost more than a few battles.

Hulk is a beast, but he never was invincible. Thanos is also a beast, but he's written like he's almost invincible. Maybe Thanos is the cash cow ?

The thing I am pointing out is that ignoring handbok info and off-panel feats for less mainstream characters, especially ones that have lived as long as Champion, is dangerous, because they are often the only way writers communicate their intentions to us.

Hulk was never written to be anywhere near most of the cosmic beings. The power levels of the other cosmics, Thanos included, also mean that they are more inaccessible to mainstream readers, because it is often difficult to inculcate parallels of human nature in such powerful/alien beings. That is why they never sell as well as ME heroes. That is also why Hulk is the cash cow (thousands of appearances compared to approx 200 for Thanos?). What I am trying to point out is the above paragraph though; this is just OT banter.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos loses this badly.Sorry but WWH is the winner.

Greg says "NO"!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by Tony Stark
THANOS>>>>>>>Any Supes

Wow, how wrong you are.

Estacado
Greg says "NO"!!!
Huc>>>Greg.

Kid Kurdy
The thing I am pointing out is that ignoring handbok info and off-panel feats for less mainstream characters, especially ones that have lived as long as Champion, is dangerous, because they are often the only way writers communicate their intentions to us.

Hulk was never written to be anywhere near most of the cosmic beings. The power levels of the other cosmics, Thanos included, also mean that they are more inaccessible to mainstream readers, because it is often difficult to inculcate parallels of human nature in such powerful/alien beings. That is why they never sell as well as ME heroes. That is also why Hulk is the cash cow (thousands of appearances compared to approx 200 for Thanos?). What I am trying to point out is the above paragraph though; this is just OT banter.
I agree with most things, except the cash cow thing. Hulk is just more popular than Thanos, but it's a bit insulting to immediately call him "cash cow" just because he has more fans.

And Thanos isn't a cosmic. Just an Eternal mutant (who wants to be a cosmic).

Tony Stark
Wow, how wrong you are.

THANOS can beat SS, Firelord, DRAX, Gladiator and Adam at the same time... There isn't a version of Supes that can say the same.

Happy Dance

Ouallada
I agree with most things, except the cash cow thing. Hulk is just more popular than Thanos, but it's a bit insulting to immediately call him "cash cow" just because he has more fans.

And Thanos isn't a cosmic. Just an Eternal mutant (who wants to be a cosmic).

He's a cash cow because his titles make more money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_cow

As for Thanos not being a cosmic, he is a player on the cosmic arena. That's enough for him to fall under the cosmic umbrella. There's a difference between what I am saying and what you think I am saying.

Ouallada
THANOS can beat SS, Firelord, DRAX, Gladiator and Adam at the same time... There isn't a version of Supes that can say the same.

Happy Dance

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/riker-357.jpg

Tony Stark
Huc>>>Greg.

Don't make GREG angry...You won't like GREG when he's angry!!!

Kid Kurdy
As for Thanos not being a cosmic, he is a player on the cosmic arena.
Doesn't matter, he can play whatever he wants, he isn't a cosmic.

quanchi112
Thanos loses this badly.Sorry but WWH is the winner. Are you kidding me. He took on Thor with the freaking power gem who was crushing the infinity watch and the silver surfer.

I mean get real.

Ouallada
Doesn't matter, he can play whatever he wants, he isn't a cosmic.

Eh?

ADJECTIVE:

1) Of or relating to the universe, especially as distinct from Earth.

2) Infinitely or inconceivably extended; vast: "a coming together of heads of government to take up the cosmic business of nations" (Meg Greenfield).

Even Beta Ray Bill would be a cosmic player.

Estacado
Are you kidding me. He took on Thor with the freaking power gem who was crushing the infinity watch and the silver surfer.

I mean get real.
WWH just took out Sentry who stalemated Galactus.

quanchi112
Wow, how wrong you are. Thanos>>>current Supes. He would rape him.

Xplosive
Thanos>>>current Supes. He would rape him.

He said any Supes.

iceman24567
Thanos>>>current Supes. He would rape him. Pre crisis doesn't get raped he might even win wink

Ouallada
Pre crisis doesn't get raped he might even win wink

Various versions of Superman could and would win.

quanchi112
He said any Supes. I hate when people bring up precrisis. That shit was so ridiculous it seemed like it was as fake as a silly ass cartoon.

iceman24567
I hate when people bring up precrisis. That shit was so ridiculous it seemed like it was as fake as a silly ass cartoon. You make yourself look silly by that statement eek! . Nice rebuttal.

quanchi112
You make yourself look silly by that statement eek! . Nice rebuttal. Im talking about current supes not precrisis. So how I am making myself look silly.

Kid Kurdy
Eh?

ADJECTIVE:

1) Of or relating to the universe, especially as distinct from Earth.

2) Infinitely or inconceivably extended; vast: "a coming together of heads of government to take up the cosmic business of nations" (Meg Greenfield).

Even Beta Ray Bill would be a cosmic player.
You're playing with words and you know it. Thanos isn't a cosmic entity, unless you consider everything alien as being cosmic.

In comics, cosmics beings are, for example, abstract beings such as Lord Chaos and Master Order, or the In-Betweener, or Galactus, or the Stranger and so on.

Not Thanos.

quanchi112
Pre crisis doesn't get raped he might even win wink I said current. Dont you even read what you are responding to.

laughing

iceman24567
Im talking about current supes not precrisis. So how I am making myself look silly. You make yourself look silly by thinking nothing can beat Thanos i bet you think pre-retconned Beyond gets raped by Thanos too huh? Happy Dance

quanchi112
You make yourself look silly by thinking nothing can beat Thanos i bet you think pre-retconned Beyond gets raped by Thanos too huh? Happy Dance So since I said Thanos beats current Supes you gathered from that post that Thanos beats everyone. Where do you come up wit that crazy shit? When did I say nothing could beat him. I said current Supes would get raped. Just quit while your behind.

Ouallada
You're playing with words and you know it. Thanos isn't a cosmic entity, unless you consider everything alien as being cosmic.

In comics, cosmics beings are, for example, abstract beings such as Lord Chaos and Master Order, or the In-Betweener, or Galactus, or the Stranger and so on.

Not Thanos.

I simply based my assertions on my prior knowledge of what "cosmic" meant. That definition was for your benefit, not mine.

I knew that was your definition, and hence I said that your thinking may deviate from my own. I am not the only one who uses that definition though. Schmidt and Quesada have both referred to Annihilation as a showcase for marvel's cosmic characters. Google it if you wish.

Rhinoceros
Bump Bitches!

Space M ummy
I give this fight to thanos, but not in a curbstomp...mostly on durability grounds.

Thanos' durability is unquestionably higher than WWH's. Thanos can not only take but flat out ignore full on blasts from the surfer, come out of black holes (!) with little more than scratches, and take on and win against a warrior madness, power gem enhanced Thor.

I'm sorry, but there's no WAY WWH has anywhere near the damage output of Thor+Power Gem. And I'm not even getting into the sheer damage soak that taking on Odin would require. Sentry is strong and all, but he's not Odin. Hell, Sentry doesn't even have feats on par with the surfer, and Thanos clearly has no problem dealing with the SS.

On panel feats aside, Thanos is the one who trained gamora, and she DOES have battle feats to spare. He's also come out on top of Thor and Champion more than once, both of whom have a LOT more battle skill than the hulk does. He's also several orders of magnitude more intelligent than the hulk is, and that's going to play a factor here.

Think about how the fight with Champion went- he basically toyed with him until he was mad enough to smash the planet, then left him stranded.

Bottom line, the Hulk is going to have to be mind bendingly angry to even stand a chance against Thanos, and that's a liability. Thanos has taken on beings as strong or stronger than the hulk numerous times, and is VERY aware of what the hulk can do while the opposite simply isn't true.

Terryc250
Thanos wins.. the guy beat silver surfer to death =\

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Space M ummy

but hulcks step nearly destroyed USA!!!
-----

Ahem, who has Thanos beat with his bare fists other than Surfer?

llagrok
Captain Marvel.

Rhinoceros
Captain Marvel.

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>>>>>> Thanos. face the facts.

quanchi112
WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>>>>>> Thanos. face the facts. Wow. Your going to far. I mean WW hulk was a world destroyer but Thanos is more than any mere world can handle. Galactus can destroy star systems when hes weakened. I think WW Hulk is greater than Sentry but not my much.

Rhinoceros
Wow. Your going to far. I mean WW hulk was a world destroyer but Thanos is more than any mere world can handle. Galactus can destroy star systems when hes weakened. I think WW Hulk is greater than Sentry but not my much.

No, you've said it yourself. Sentry stalemated Galactus, and WW Hulk beat Sentry. Can't you grasp your own logic anymore?

Hell, Thing has rocked Galactus, I'm sure he'll do LOT worse to Thanos.

WWH 10/10

Hazsekswthurmom
No, you've said it yourself. Sentry stalemated Galactus, and WW Hulk beat Sentry. Can't you grasp your own logic anymore?

Hell, Thing has rocked Galactus, I'm sure he'll do LOT worse to Thanos.

WWH 10/10 Quanchi logik ftw!!

lordboo
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Quanchi logik ftw!!
crylaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Quanchi logik ftw!! Here comes the troll who follows me around.

Rhinoceros
Here comes the troll who follows me around.

So you agree then? WWH takes Thanos 10/10? We better change Thanos' position in the Tier thread now. wink

quanchi112
So you agree then? WWH takes Thanos 10/10? We better change Thanos' position in the Tier thread now. wink No Thanos is above WW Hulk,Thor, and Superman. He took on Thor with the power gem who would have wrecked WW Hulk.

Rhinoceros
No Thanos is above WW Hulk,Thor, and Superman. He took on Thor with the power gem who would have wrecked WW Hulk.

laughing out loud Prove it! Thanos had to use a puny gun to take out Thor. Hulk needs no weapons! Normally his hand is tougher than Thor mallet. Now it's WWH who can shake the multiverse.

Thanos was almost beat by the girly guy with long hair, Hulk's no girly guy!

Hulk needs no power gem ,
Hulk is power gem! Enraged!

quanchi112
laughing out loud Prove it! Thanos had to use a puny gun to take out Thor. Hulk needs no weapons! Normally his hand is tougher than Thor mallet. Now it's WWH who can shake the multiverse.

Thanos was almost beat by the girly guy with long hair, Hulk's no girly guy!

Hulk needs no power gem ,
Hulk is power gem! Enraged! I want you to prove he shook the multiverse. He was the world breaker not the universe breaker.

wink

Rhinoceros
I want you to prove he shook the multiverse. He was the world breaker not the universe breaker.

wink

I want you to prove he didn't. wink He's infinite after all. Thanos is nowhere near infinte. + Hulk can easily tag Superman, Thanos can't.

Hazsekswthurmom
Here comes the troll who follows me around. You have a mirror behind you?

quanchi112
I want you to prove he didn't. wink He's infinite after all. Thanos is nowhere near infinte. + Hulk can easily tag Superman, Thanos can't. Nah Thanos is in another league. Thanos wins.

Bentley
Thanos loses without amping and may even lose with it as we have never seen the limits of how much he can get amped. WWH is on a high base level and he can continue increasing, we can only make speculations of how quickly can Thanos amp himself compared to Hulk's rage.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos loses without amping and may even lose with it as we have never seen the limits of how much he can get amped. WWH is on a high base level and he can continue increasing, we can only make speculations of how quickly can Thanos amp himself compared to Hulk's rage.

Thanos with amping takes it. Odin himself said that Thanos was tapping into an unlimited power source, meaning that basically Thanos can make himself as strong, or as durable, as he wants for a given situation.

Thanos even beat up a clone of himself easily by amping himself. He can amp his durability enough to take concentrated blasts from Odin who can destroy galaxies. He can amp up his strength enough to mop the floor with top tier brawlers like they are children.

Rhinoceros
Thanos with amping takes it. Odin himself said that Thanos was tapping into an unlimited power source, meaning that basically Thanos can make himself as strong, or as durable, as he wants for a given situation.

Thanos even beat up a clone of himself easily by amping himself. He can amp his durability enough to take concentrated blasts from Odin who can destroy galaxies. He can amp up his strength enough to mop the floor with top tier brawlers like they are children.

Doesn't change the fact that he was about to get his ass whooped by Jewelry Thor.

When did he beat a clone of him easily? Are you referring to the Infinity War fight?

quanchi112

Thanos even beat up a clone of himself easily by amping himself. He can amp his durability enough to take concentrated blasts from Odin who can destroy galaxies. He can amp up his strength enough to mop the floor with top tier brawlers like they are children. Im sorry to say Thanos had invisible woman's help in beating his clone during the infinity war.

quanchi112
Doesn't change the fact that he was about to get his ass whooped by Jewelry Thor.

When did he beat a clone of him easily? Are you referring to the Infinity War fight? Thor with the power gem would smoke WW Hulk.

guy222
Drax with the gem stalemated the Hulk

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by guy222
Drax with the gem stalemated the Hulk Drax is an idiot, and Thor beat Drax with the gem.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Drax is an idiot, and Thor beat Drax with the gem.

And Thor isn't? Especially a Thor who was pretty damn mad. (Ahem, warrior madness?)

WWH > your favourite character and there's nothing you can do about it. Such it up!!1

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>> Thanos cool

quanchi112
And Thor isn't? Especially a Thor who was pretty damn mad. (Ahem, warrior madness?)

WWH > your favourite character and there's nothing you can do about it. Such it up!!1

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>> Thanos cool All wrong.

Rhinoceros
All wrong.

So you don't think Galactus is >>> Thanos?
So you don't think WWH > Sentry?
So you don't think Sentry = Galactus in a battle (A Stalemate, that is)

You think Thor is the smartest character in comics, and able to use the power jewelry's full potential?

I know you "like" Thanos, but sheesh, this much?

Besides, I was replying to bigwhatshisname, now let the big boys talk and go bug nver since I've already proven you wrong. wink

B.A
Galactus >>>>> Thanos >>>> Thor >>>> Sentry >>>> WW Huc.

quanchi112

You think Thor is the smartest character in comics, and able to use the power jewelry's full potential?

Besides, I was replying to bigwhatshisname, now let the big boys talk and go bug nver since I've already proven you wrong. wink I would try to debate with you but you think WW hulk shook the universe.

Thanos>WW Hulk>Sentry

Kutulu

Besides, I was replying to bigwhatshisname, now let the big boys talk and go bug nver since I've already proven you wrong. wink

You didn't prove him wrong, you twisted his words into something he didn't say using a straw man argument. I don't even agree with Quanchi on this thread and I still see where you logic fails.

Rhinoceros
You didn't prove him wrong, you twisted his words into something he didn't say using a straw man argument. I don't even agree with Quanchi on this thread and I still see where you logic fails.

you aren't even a real WWH fan1!!

From what I've read, in all the other threads Quanchi posts, he supports the fact that Sentry stalemated Galactus, and we've seen that WWH is above Sentry, by this logic WWH > Galactus eek! Shocking, isn't it?

Btw, Hulk has never been taken into custody by polices. Thanos has been! Humiliating, isn't it laughing

You agree that WWH beats Thanos, so I'm not alone! What makes people think Thanos has a change in beating (without amping) WWH, especially if it's Hulk's full potential! He's unlimited and we saw that in WWH series. cool

celestialdemon

Galactus is >>> Thanos

WWH isn't greater than Sentry. It was a stalemate.

Sentry never stalemated Galactus in a battle.

Rhinoceros
I would try to debate with you but you think WW hulk shook the universe.

Thanos>WW Hulk>Sentry

Prove he didn't wink

Prove Thanos > WWH in this match.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Galactus >>>>> Thanos >>>> Thor >>>> Sentry >>>> WW Huc. How is Sentry more powerful than WW Hulk.

laughing laughing

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Galactus is >>> Thanos

WWH isn't greater than Sentry. It was a stalemate.

Sentry never stalemated Galactus in a battle.

Quanshi said everything in my post was wrong, and my post clearly stated that Galactus >>>> Thanos, so it's not me who's wrong here.

Take a look at any WWH threads here, Quanchi, KUTULU all of my fellow Hulk fans think WWH beat Sentry.

Take a look at any Sentry vs thread (for example vs Superman) People think Sentry did stalemate Galactus in a fight, because Spidey said so. Quanchi insists it's true, and as a fellow Hulk fan I must agree with him! cool

Rhinoceros
How is Sentry more powerful than WW Hulk.

laughing laughing

Yeah!! That list is all mixed up!!! big grin

lordboo
this is how the fight would go down
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8431/bitchslapnr9.th.jpg
b*tch slapped

quanchi112
Quanshi said everything in my post was wrong, and my post clearly stated that Galactus >>>> Thanos, so it's not me who's wrong here.

Take a look at any WWH threads here, Quanchi, KUTULU all of my fellow Hulk fans think WWH beat Sentry.

Take a look at any Sentry vs thread (for example vs Superman) People think Sentry did stalemate Galactus in a fight, because Spidey said so. Quanchi insists it's true, and as a fellow Hulk fan I must agree with him! cool laughing

WW hulk did beat Sentry, and WW Hulk wasnt even at optimum levels while Sentry was.

Im no big Hulk fan but I argue on which side I believe to be the winner.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
b*tch slapped thumb up

celestialdemon

Take a look at any Sentry vs thread (for example vs Superman) People think Sentry did stalemate Galactus in a fight, because Spidey said so. Quanchi insists it's true, and as a fellow Hulk fan I must agree with him! cool

Wow. Scary how many people are lost out there.
hoover

Rhinoceros
b*tch slapped

Thanos slapped "slightly" irritated Hulk? Wowzor! This Hulk is pretty damn pissed off, and smarter than the one in your scan.

Thanos had was pretty much owned by Marvel police!! smokin'

Rhinoceros
Who's stronger, Thanos or WWH after Sentry battle (Rick was just killed, Hulk's pretty green and glowy at this point)

lordboo
Thanos slapped "slightly" irritated Hulk? Wowzor! This Hulk is pretty damn pissed off, and smarter than the one in your scan.

Thanos had was pretty much owned by Marvel police!! smokin'

hulk got one shoted by captain america!!

quanchi112

Thanos had was pretty much owned by Marvel police!! smokin' Who cares he pimpslapped Hulk like a bich.

Rhinoceros
hulk got one shoted by captain america!!

That's because he wanted to respect Cap's memory smokin' Besides, that wasn't WWH smile

Rhinoceros
Who cares he pimpslapped Hulk like a bich.

But I thought Thanos was your favourite character!!!!1 Why do you call him ***** (bich?) And your logic is wrong here, in order to pimp slap someone, someone has to be a pimp, not a ***** like you stated in your post. confused sad

lordboo
and thanos who got arrested by the"marvel police"isnt the same as the one prior to annihlation

Rhinoceros
and thanos who got arrested by the"marvel police"isnt the same as the one prior to annihlation

Yes, he has gotten some upgrades from then, but he's not a different incarnation like WWH is big grin

Who's stronger of the 2, WWH in the finale of WWH series, or Thanos? Who got pretty much one shotted by Drax smokin'

lordboo
Yes, he has gotten some upgrades from then, but he's not a different incarnation like WWH is big grin

Who's stronger of the 2, WWH in the finale of WWH series, or Thanos? Who got pretty much one shotted by Drax smokin'

thanos never defended himself,he was concerned with freeing surfer and galactus.even when he realized mistress death had come for him he still didn't defend himself.

Ouallada
Prove he didn't wink

Prove Thanos > WWH in this match.

Tell you what. Prove that a T-rex with Adam Sandler's head doesn't exist.

Prove that WWH > Thanos.

Ouallada

Btw, Hulk has never been taken into custody by polices. Thanos has been! Humiliating, isn't it laughing

From SPIDEY SUPER-STORIES #39. By Marvel and the Electric Co. Non canon.

Rhinoceros
thanos never defended himself,he was concerned with freeing surfer and galactus.even when he realized mistress death had come for him he still didn't defend himself.

Tells a lot about his durability though! Hulk does not have any weaknesses! Hulk is unlimited!!!!

Tell you what. Prove that a T-rex with Adam Sandler's head doesn't exist.

Prove that WWH > Thanos.

That doesn't have any relevance to this fight!

Easy! WWH is unlimited, and has yet to struggle with anyone! He didn't lose to anyone! Thanos had problems with both Champion, and Jewelry wearing Goldilocks! Ha.

Who do you think is stronger of the 2? cool

Btw, here's a quote from a Superman vs Thanos thread.
WW Hulk wasnt put down so you dont know exactly what it would take. Superman has been put down. See the difference.

I think the logic applies here too, why wouldn't it? Just replace "superman" with "thanos" and you'll see!

Rhinoceros
From SPIDEY SUPER-STORIES #39. By Marvel and the Electric Co. Non canon.
It's always not canon when it suits you wink How about Squirrel girl then?

lordboo
Tells a lot about his durability though! Hulk does not have any weaknesses! Hulk is unlimited!!!!

Easy! WWH is unlimited, and has yet to struggle with anyone! He didn't lose to anyone! Thanos had problems with both Champion, and Jewelry wearing Goldilocks! Ha.

I think the logic applies here too, why wouldn't it? Just replace "superman" with "thanos" and you'll see!

hulk struggled with gamma corps and juggernaut

so your questioning thanos durability now?

thanos had no problems with champion, he dealt with him easily and intelligently,hulk could not have dealt with warrior madness thor.

Ouallada

Yes it does. You can no more prove that Sentry stalemated G than I can say that a T-Rex with Adam Sandler's head exists. Prove to me it doesn't exist then.

If you call reverting to human form against Sentry as not struggling, you're right. Thanos had problems against Champion? That Champion who had the power gem and yet did not lay a finger on him? Or was it the Champion that was one-shotted by Thanos? I assume the "goldilocks" was WM/PG Thor, the Thor which Thanos stalemated with h2h and beat with a force block.

Wait, what about the "goldilocks" that WWH struggled to beat? You know, the one whom only lost after reverting back to human form? I would say that WM/PG Thor > Sentry by a mile.

Who I think is stronger does not matter. In their only fight, Thanos has punked Hulk. Does the thread ask us which combatant is stronger?

Squirrel Girl hasn't been put down either. LT has lost before. SG > LT? Please, stop trying to use logic. It fits you about as much as a square peg fits into a round hole.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>