The Pig Mask Army VS Team Rocket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Who shall win?

Cosmic Cube
A better question is, "who knows what the Pig Mask Army is?" considering the fact that 99.999999% of gamers in the states haven't played Mother 3.

ThoraxeRMG
True, I just assumed that a majority of the gamers here have at least heard of the game.
Anyways, who'd you root for?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
True, I just assumed that a majority of the gamers here have at least heard of the game.
Anyways, who'd you root for? Well, Pokey is a whore, but Team Rocket's incompetence would certainly prevent them from winning.

Besides, King P could just unleash a legion of Ultimate Chimeras to decimate them.

ThoraxeRMG
There were some good Rockets.
And I can see an Ultimate Chimera destroy a whole squad of Team Rocket Pokemon.

ESB -1138
Well if Team Rocket gets a certain Pokemon that they cloned...then my money is on Rocket.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well if Team Rocket gets a certain Pokemon that they cloned...then my money is on Rocket. An Ultimate Chimera will kill just about any Pokemon with ease.

Piggy Guy
I know this topic is pretty old already, but I still wanted to tell that the Pigmask Army has access to infinite soldiers, because of their time travel utilities. They have cloning machines, too. They have tanks, flying saucers, and Thunder Tower. In fact, this is a really unfair battle because it's just a gang against a whole army. (With the Ultimate Kimura)

NotAllThatEvil
Doesn't team rocket technically own mewto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.