Mewtwo VS. Giygas/Giegue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Rematch, hopefully people would support their claims with evidence this time.

Cosmic Cube
Mewtwo dies horribly and intantaneously.

He is nowhere remotely near Giygas power level.

As for evidence, he destroyed the f*cking universe.

Blax_Hydralisk
How did he destroy the universe?

I say Mew-Two explodes his brain with a finger snap.. but I don't know who Giygas is.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
How did he destroy the universe?

I say Mew-Two explodes his brain with a finger snap.. but I don't know who Giygas is. I take it you've never played Earthbound.

Giygas is the antagonist from Mother 1 and 2. And he doesn't have a brain. He is the embodiment of all evil that exists in reality. He is evil power.

10 years after Ness started his quest to stop Giygas, Giygas destroyed the universe, turning all of reality into "infinite darkness."

Mewtwo honestly doesn't stand any chance whatsoever. Most video game characters wouldn't.

Violent2Dope
Pyron would beat his ass. 313

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron would beat his ass. 313 Pyron can't destroy the universe. stick out tongue

Giygas annihilates him.

Violent2Dope
Pyron can fly billions od times FTL, could destroy earth with the tip of his pinky, can make mini suns, among other things. There is more to strength than what you can bust. Also, do you have proof this guy busted the universe?

Cosmic Cube
Pyron can fly billions od times FTL, could destroy earth with the tip of his pinky, can make mini suns, among other things. There is more to strength than what you can bust. Also, do you have proof this guy busted the universe?
And none of that matters. I know what Pyron can do. Based on your statements, it's safe to assume you have no knowledge of Giygas.

Play Mother 2. Buzz-buzz explains everything at the beginning of the game. 10 years after the start of the game, Giygas destroys the universe.

Pyron would die. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
And none of that matters. I know what Pyron can do. Based on your statements, it's safe to assume you have no knowledge of Giygas.

Play Mother 2. Buzz-buzz explains everything at the beginning of the game. 10 years after the start of the game, Giygas destroys the universe.

Pyron would die. stick out tongue How fast is he? How strong? How durable?

No, PROVE it.

Cosmic Cube
How fast is he? How strong? How durable?

No, PROVE it. He doesn't have a body, so all of Pyron's physical capabilities are moot.

What do you mean prove it? It's stated multiple times, flat out, in-game. There's nothing to prove. It's a fact, and if you knew anything about him, you'd know that.

They don't call him the Universal Cosmic Destroyer for nothing.

Violent2Dope
He doesn't have a body? Okay. Pyron just absorbs him.

Cosmic Cube
He doesn't have a body? Okay. Pyron just absorbs him. ...And Giygas destroys him from the inside out.

Pyron isn't winning this. Giygas is on a whole 'nother power level.

Violent2Dope
...And Giygas destroys him from the inside out.

Pyron isn't winning this. Giygas is on a whole 'nother power level. Nope. Pyron absorbs life force, he would be dead. Also, how the hell did Ness and friends beat the so-called universe buster?

ESB -1138
Mewtwo dies horribly and intantaneously.

He is nowhere remotely near Giygas power level.

As for evidence, he destroyed the f*cking universe.

Mewtwo says, "Maria must miss you" Giygas gets weakened and then BAM Mewtwo destroys him; end of story.

Cosmic Cube
Nope. Pyron absorbs life force, he would be dead. Also, how the hell did Ness and friends beat the so-called universe buster?
Once again, the two are on different power levels. Pyron isn't capable of the type of Power Giygas is capable of. He'd be more likely to absorb Galactus, or a Celestial.

Not the so-called universe buster; the universe buster. Ness and his friends used a space-time anomaly (and the phase distorter) to defeat Giygas before he got to universe-busting power level.

Pyron is outclassed.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Mewtwo says, "Maria must miss you" Giygas gets weakened and then BAM Mewtwo destroys him; end of story. Not before he dies, instantly.

Even in a weakened state, Giygas would irradicate Mewtwo with ease.

ESB -1138
Not before he dies, instantly.

Even in a weakened state, Giygas would iradicate Mewtwo with ease.

You mean like how Giygas destroyed Ness and his friends instantly before they could weaken him?

Cosmic Cube
You mean like how Giygas destroyed Ness and his friends instantly before they could weaken him? Remember, that was in the past, before Giygas got to full power.

Ness and his friends PSI Power had no affect on Giygas whatsoever. 'They' aren't the ones who weakened him, or destroyed him.

Violent2Dope
Once again, the two are on different power levels. Pyron isn't capable of the type of Power Giygas is capable of. He'd be more likely to absorb Galactus, or a Celestial.

Not the so-called universe buster; the universe buster. Ness and his friends used a space-time anomaly (and the phase distorter) to defeat Giygas before he got to universe-busting power level.

Pyron is outclassed. 1. Lol, no. Big G>>>this dude, if all he has is mere verse busting.

2. Pyron can also manip him, to you know, make him solid, the works. Or absorb him. How did he bust the universe btw?

ESB -1138
2. Pyron can also manip him, to you know, make him solid, the works. Or absorb him. How did he bust the universe btw?

With his pants

Cosmic Cube
1. Lol, no. Big G>>>this dude, if all he has is mere verse busting.

2. Pyron can also manip him, to you know, make him solid, the works. Or absorb him. How did he bust the universe btw? When has Galactus ever displayed universe busting power? Never, that's when.

He is the embodiment of evil mental energy. Infinite Darkness. Destroyed the universe.

Pyron can't manipulate someone far more powerful than him. Besides, he'd be too busy getting destroyed.Originally posted by ESB -1138
With his pants If only.

Violent2Dope
When has Galactus ever displayed universe busting power? Never, that's when.

Evil mental energy. Infinite Darkness. 1. Ummm, yeah, he has.

2. Kay. That didn't really answer my question the way I hoped. I meant...how long did it take?

Cosmic Cube
1. Ummm, yeah, he has.

2. Kay. That didn't really answer my question the way I hoped. I meant...how long did it take? Issue # please?

I'd love to see this, since I have read every major Marvel story arc involving Galactus, and he's never even come close.

Doesn't matter how long it took. That isn't an issue. As far as I know, it was instantaneous.

He sentenced all of reality to the horror of infinite darkness. The universe was destroyed.

ESB -1138
Doesn't matter how long it took. That isn't an issue. He sentenced all of reality to the horror of infinite darkness. The universe was destroyed.

Answer the question...how long did it take ??

Violent2Dope
Issue # please?

I'd love to see this, since I have read every major Marvel story arc involving Galactus, and he's never even come close.

Doesn't matter how long it took. That isn't an issue. He sentenced all of reality to the horror of infinite darkness. The universe was destroyed. 1. I'll look, I could get a scan as well. He was absorbing it if memory serves me right.

2. Umm...if he needed 100 years prep, and then took several years to actually do it, it would not matter?

Cosmic Cube
Answer the question...how long did it take ?? As I said, I have no idea, and it is irrelevant.

ESB -1138
As I said, I have no idea, and it is irrelevant.

No it is relevant like V2D said:

if he needed 100 years prep, and then took several years to actually do it

While Pyron is going around destroying planets left and right within seconds

Cosmic Cube
1. I'll look, I could get a scan as well. He was absorbing it if memory serves me right.

2. Umm...if he needed 100 years prep, and then took several years to actually do it, it would not matter? Just tell me the comic. I know it never happened, but go ahead and amuse me.

There was no "prep". He did it under his own power. Obviously, it took less than 10 years.

Cosmic Cube
No it is relevant like V2D said:

if he needed 100 years prep, and then took several years to actually do it

While Pyron is going around destroying planets left and right within seconds No prep or tech involved. It was a universe destroying psionic attack.

Once he became powerful enough to do so (after absorbing all evil in the universe,) he destroyed the universe.

Pyron simply isn't on Giygas's level.

Planet Destroyer vs Universal Cosmic Destroyer. There's a vast difference.

Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, people, why was Pyron mentioned in this thread?

I don't see his name in the title.

This is a battle between Mewtwo and Giygas.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, people, why was Pyron mentioned in this thread?

I don't see his name in the title.

This is a battle between Mewtwo and Giygas. The Pyron lover brought it up.

It's a better topic to debate than Mewtwo vs. Giygas, which is a cosmic curbstomp.

Yoshi Paradise
Then, make a thread about that.

Cosmic Cube
Then, make a thread about that. I don't... like making... threads... embarrasment

Anyways, back to the speed of Giygas's attack.

Let's do some math here.

Say it took 10 years for the universe to be destroyed by Giygas's radial psionic attack (it didn't, but for the example's sake.)

Considering the size of the universe, if the entire universe was destroyed in 10 years by the psionic attack, the wave of psychic energy was easily moving TRILLIONS of times the speed of light.

Once again, Pyron is screwed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Who cares?

he's not even apart of this match.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Who cares?

he's not even apart of this match. You're right.

Mewto gets owned 10^100 (one googol) times harder.

Blax_Hydralisk
Pikachu alone..

oh god.. I feel sorry for the darkstalker universe.

ThoraxeRMG
Why?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Why? What are you asking about? Hopefully not why Mewtwo gets owned by Giygas.

ThoraxeRMG
I was talking to Blax_Hydralisk

Burning thought
pff no more pyronz in this thread, Kain comes in and owns Pyron and Giyagas for a laugh, then goes back in time brings Giyagas and Mewtwo together for a battle so the thread can continue

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Burning thought
pff no more pyronz in this thread, Kain comes in and owns Pyron and Giyagas for a laugh, then goes back in time brings Giyagas and Mewtwo together for a battle so the thread can continue roll eyes (sarcastic)

'Giyagas' would turn Kain into vampire souffle.

This thread is way too uneven. Mewtwo doesn't stand a ghost of a chance.

Burning thought
lawls how?

your making up powers for him as he goes along, he cannot kill kain....

Kain will rip out his soul and essence and destroy him completly, and if he dark, then even better, kain will use light and defeat him

Cosmic Cube
lawls how?

your making up powers for him as he goes along, he cannot kill kain....

Kain will rip out his soul and essence and destroy him completly, and if he dark, then even better, kain will use light and defeat him I haven't made up anything, Mr. Misinformed.

And you talk about V2D... What makes you think Kain can survive a universe destroying attack?

And what do you suppose are the limits to Kain's soul ripping powers? I mean, can he just rip out anyones soul FTW? Anyway, Giygas doesn't have even a soul. His mind body and soul were destroyed by his own evil power.

Giygas isn't sensitive to light, nor is he "dark". He has one weakness.

Burning thought
Kain cannot die at all, a universe destroying attack wouldnt kill him....just because a nuclear bomb can blow a city doesnt mean it kills superman prime does it.....

but kain cannot be killed

also can you prove he has no soul, if he has an essence he has a soul and he doesnt have a mind either? excellent, Kain controls the space thats there then, how can he not have a mind, so he just doesnt do anything then?

Cosmic Cube
Kain cannot die at all, a universe destroying attack wouldnt kill him....just because a nuclear bomb can blow a city doesnt mean it kills superman prime does it.....

but kain cannot be killed

also can you prove he has no soul, if he has an essence he has a soul and he doesnt have a mind either? excellent, Kain controls the space thats there then, how can he not have a mind, so he just doesnt do anything then? A nuclear bomb is vastly different than a universe destroying psionic attack. One releases nuclear bonding energy. The other destroys the whole of space and time. Kain would be destroyed along with the rest of space time.

In other words, you're saying that Kain cannot be defeated.

Once again, what do you suppose are the limits of Kain's soul ripping abilities? You keep saying that he would rip the souls of people who vastly outclass him. Not to mention the fact that he would be destroyed before he could do anything.

Giygas's mind, body, and soul being destroyed by his own evil power is stated in game. He can't even think; he can only release massive amounts of psychic power. That's why he was held within the Devil's Machine by followers.

Burning thought
A nuclear bomb is vastly different than a universe destroying psionic attack. One releases nuclear bonding energy. The other destroys the whole of space and time. It took him apparently 10 years to do it, kain could be in another dimension all together in a split second.

In other words, you're saying that Kain cannot be defeated.

Once again, what do you suppose are the limits of Kain's soul ripping abilities? You keep saying that he would rip the souls of people who vastly outclass him. Not to mention the fact that he would be destroyed before he could do anything.

Giygas's mind body and soul being destroyed by his own evil power is stated in game. He even can't think; he can only release massive amounts of psychic power. That's why he was held within the Devil's Machine by his people.

the diffrence is in power, kain cannot die, its a rule

no he can be defeated, being killed and being defeated are two diffrent things, he is still defeated if someone magical could trap him.

if limits are not stated then you cannot assume limits, outclassing is your own opininon. If a being has a soul and has no protection whatsoever against soul ripping they can die to kain. Who outclasses kain? your judgement is all broken because supposing he has no limits on his soul powers then no one outclasses him unless they are immune to said powers, outclass him in what? he can do most powers or are you just talking about destruction, your universe destruction feat means everything? obviously not to kain, he cannot die, so he wont be killed by it, theres more to power than simply destruction.

just saying it says something in the game is not neccerily good enough, you would have to show me a piece of informatoin stating this other than your word. If he cant think, has no soul and etc etc then hes basically just like a machine.

Cosmic Cube
the diffrence is in power, kain cannot die, its a rule

no he can be defeated, being killed and being defeated are two diffrent things, he is still defeated if someone magical could trap him.

if limits are not stated then you cannot assume limits, outclassing is your own opininon. If a being has a soul and has no protection whatsoever against soul ripping they can die to kain. Who outclasses kain? your judgement is all broken because supposing he has no limits on his soul powers then no one outclasses him unless they are immune to said powers, outclass him in what? he can do most powers or are you just talking about destruction, your universe destruction feat means everything? obviously not to kain, he cannot die, so he wont be killed by it, theres more to power than simply destruction.

just saying it says something in the game is not neccerily good enough, you would have to show me a piece of informatoin stating this other than your word. If he cant think, has no soul and etc etc then hes basically just like a machine. So you're saying that Kain can only be trapped by magical spells? ermm

In other words, he's undefeatable.

Ok, so Kain soul rips LT ftw?

Until Kain destroys the entire universe, he is considered to be outclassed by Giygas. Send me a PM when he does it.

He is described as an "almighty idiot". A machine isn't exactly accurate. As I proposed to V2D, he is from an SNES game. Do you want me to send you an emulator and the ROM?

Burning thought
So you're saying that Kain can only be trapped by magical spells? ermm

In other words, he's undefeatable.

Ok, so Kain soul rips LT ftw?

Until Kain destroys the entire universe, he is considered to be outclassed by Giygas. Send me a PM when he does it.

He is described as an "almighty idiot". A machine isn't exactly accurate. As I proposed to V2D, he is from an SNES game. Do you want me to send you an emulator and the ROM?

yeh basically, if hes trapped he loses, but he cannot be killed, simple...

undeatable by this dumb thing yeh

LT doesnt have a soul and its empowered directly by the writers, also it can delete beings from excistence

no, outclassed in destruction, thats all......theres more than just destruction feats which add to his power, this universe destruction would not trouble kain...

no thanks, although i would like some official text, if hes an idiot then hes no threat to kain at all, the thing wont do anything to him, while giving kain time to figuire out this one weakness, what is the one weakness you stated?

Cosmic Cube
yeh basically, if hes trapped he loses, but he cannot be killed, simple...

undeatable by this dumb thing yeh

LT doesnt have a soul and its empowered directly by the writers, also it can delete beings from excistence

no, outclassed in destruction, thats all......theres more than just destruction feats which add to his power, this universe destruction would not trouble kain...

no thanks, although i would like some official text, if hes an idiot then hes no threat to kain at all, the thing wont do anything to him, while giving kain time to figuire out this one weakness, what is the one weakness you stated?
And I thought V2D was bad. At least Pyron is a cosmic level threat.

Actually, LT's empowered by The One Above All. Everyone in the Marvel Universe is empowered by the writers. Also, how do you know LT doesn't have a soul?

Giygas would delete Kain from existence by destroying space-time. If space-time doesn't exist, how could Kain exist?

So Kain is undefeatable to anyone who can't BFR him, right?

Hasn't Kain been defeated multiple times in-game, considering the fact that he is the protagonist?

You sound like V2D now. Outclassed in destruction? No, simply outclassed in power.

The term "idiot" means that he can't think. And he really doesn't have to.

Official text? Giygas hasn't been thought about for over 10 years. The only info on him is either on the Earthbound characters wiki, starmen.net, the official mother website, or in the game.

Csdabest
Ryu Hayabusa Uses the TDS to slice through Giygas since he is nothing but energy. The TDS cuts through energy like butter. So Ryu wins

Ryu sucks his soul,essence,lifeforce, and energy out try with the Kietsu

Ryubusa plot device for the win.

But in all seriousness. You stating the same thing over and over again providing no proof. Obviously it took him prep and time to destroy the universe. He didnt just Lean with it. Rock with it. Snap yo fingas. Then the universe was gone. You even Said in Mother 2 that it took ten years after the game for him to destroy the universe. What happened with him in Mother 1. Please state. Then that would be prep time. Along with the second game along with that ten years. How long did it take for him to destroy the universe. Stop avoiding the question.

Another example why time is important. Goku. Spirit bomb pwns all. If someone was actually smart enough to know omg spirit bomb of doom comming. They would kill Goku before he had the chance to pull it off. Yet Goku could still kill him with soocalled stated attack that takes time. He phailed do to the time of the attack.

Csdabest

Csdabest
As im reading more and more. You higly over exaggerated what he has done and misiinterpreted of what he said. And yes he has a concious. Which is a mind. Which can be controlled. Brain is only flesh. Telekenesis works on energy levels. not directly flesh or is it physical. Which is why people who dont have telekenesis or is imune to it. Usualy fail to it cuz their physical selves can not combatant the Telekentic energy.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Csdabest
He never destroyed the universe ten years later. HE DESTROYED EARTH. He didnt even destroy earth. He took it over. Thank you for overexaggerrating and misinterpretting to what he has accomplished. i will post multiple bios of what he has done. from different sources.

Can i get a Phail sign anyone? Massive ignorance on your behalf.

You have no Idea what you're talking about. Play the game and stop referring to fallacious wikis.

As im reading more and more. You higly over exaggerated what he has done and misiinterpreted of what he said. And yes he has a concious. Which is a mind. Which can be controlled. Brain is only flesh. Telekenesis works on energy levels. not directly flesh or is it physical. Which is why people who dont have telekenesis or is imune to it. Usualy fail to it cuz their physical selves can not combatant the Telekentic energy.

I'm having a hard time making sense of anything you're saying.

Once again, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you are only citing what fallicies you have found on the internet.

I will post screenshots from the game when I return.

Csdabest
Post them. I have posted sources. and All i have read states pretty much the same thing. State proof. Not your interpretation. I will gladly admit your right if provenactually wrong. I have no favor for Pyron Cuz i hate characters that are god like. And i flipping hate pokemon with a passion. So their is no favoritism here. This is what I saw. And read.

Burning thought
And I thought V2D was bad. At least Pyron is a cosmic level threat.

Actually, LT's empowered by The One Above All. Everyone in the Marvel Universe is empowered by the writers. Also, how do you know LT doesn't have a soul?

Giygas would delete Kain from existence by destroying space-time. If space-time doesn't exist, how could Kain exist?

So Kain is undefeatable to anyone who can't BFR him, right?

Hasn't Kain been defeated multiple times in-game, considering the fact that he is the protagonist?

You sound like V2D now. Outclassed in destruction? No, simply outclassed in power.

The term "idiot" means that he can't think. And he really doesn't have to.

Official text? Giygas hasn't been thought about for over 10 years. The only info on him is either on the Earthbound characters wiki, starmen.net, the official mother website, or in the game.

once again, you dont know anything about these characters, Pyron destroys planets, your only thinking about destruction here...Pyron can be absorbed by Demitri as shown...you phail, ime not making anything up thats the thing, Kain is not killable.

TOAA is the writers emobdiment...or more importantly the chief i think he is, no the writers just create them and their abilities, TOAA is the being who created them, its the writer, however LT is like the hand of TOAA, the hand of the writers in a way, he can do any damn thing the writers want him to do. LT is like a cosmic machine imo, he is created with an input of a job by TOAA which is to keep order and balance, i dont think it has free will either, also its omnipotent.

because he excissts in his own space and time, theres more than one universe you know. Kain would be in a completly diffrent dimension.

Kain will have to be defeated by BFR, yes, or deleted completly from excistence or incapacitated.

Kain is not defeated in Elder form ever apart from his CIS element against Raziel, who he basically let kill him, who ripped out his heart and blasted him through a dimension..and Kain lived still and got up without even any pain.

outclassed in a destruction feat, thats all, and from Csdabest it seems your talking rubbish, post your screens please. maybe post official mother website

Csdabest
Rubbish no. Characters bio yes.

Burning thought
Rubbish no. Characters bio yes.

you misunderstand, i was saying according to your information it seems Cosmic is talking rubbish big grin

Csdabest
Oh why thank you. ^_^

Violent2Dope
Wow, so this "universe buster" only took over Earth? Lol, wow, holy shit that is pathetic. Pyron isn't even needed to kick this guy's ass, just get Chaos from Sonic or sumthin.

Csdabest
lol Im still waiting for these screens shots. I played the games. Your not the only one who play Nes and Snes games. Just back then i didnt understand everything. But its alright. We all misinterpret things from time to time.

Cosmic Cube
These screens are kinda huge. I don't post images alot. Any way to make them thumbnails, or scale 'em down?

Cosmic Cube
Never mind.

I took all these screenshots myself. I had to actually play through the parts of game to get them, cause they aren't on the internet. mad

Here's a screenshot of Ness in the pocket universe (Magicant) wherein the Apple speaks to him.

It says "Everything in the universe could be destroyed at the hands of Giygas. ('could', because obviously, it hasn't happened yet.)

This is one of a multitude of instances wherein the fate of the universe is referenced.

Never once in game is it stated that the earth was the only thing at stake.

There's more.

Csdabest
Again could. never did or shown. Just because someone says he could doesnt mean he can. And destroying everything "in" the universe is not the same as destroying "the" universe. Technically speaking any body can destroy anything in the universe. But destroying the actual universe wiping it from existence is completely differet. Please submit more s/ns so i can further show how bad you mis interpreted.

Cosmic Cube
Again could. never did or shown. Just because someone says he could doesnt mean he can. And destroying everything "in" the universe is not the same as destroying "the" universe. Technically speaking any body can destroy anything in the universe. But destroying the actual universe wiping it from existence is completely differet. Please submit more s/ns so i can further show how bad you mis interpreted.

No, he is never shown in game destroying the universe. It occurred ten years after the start of the game, and no part of the game takes place in the future.

He did destroy space-time 10 years in the future, as stated by Talah Rama. (working on that screen) It was retroactiively prevented by Ness.

That's a lot more than you give him credit for (taking over the earth, hmm?) I've already proved that you misinterpreted what happened, if, in fact, you ever played the game at all. It seems that all you know is what appears in that wiki.

And for the record, wiki's aren't official bios. erm

Here, an alien, who fled the doomed future prior to it's destruction, speaks to Ness (The alien isn't the fat kid facing Ness, you can't see him, because he's about the size of a bug.)

"Giygas, the Universal Cosmic Destroyer, sent all to the horror of eternal darkness."

Cosmic Cube
Whoops, that was the second one. Read this one first.

Cosmic Cube
Heres some more stuff that Csdabest missed.

Screens from the final battle.

Here, Pokey (the same fat kid from the other scans) explains the nature of Giyga's power.

...What's that Pokey? You said Giygas' mind was destroyed by his evil power? Oh, I thought that was just his brain... ermm

Here's a hint - Don't use wikipedia to back your arguments.

Cosmic Cube
As im reading more and more. You higly over exaggerated what he has done and misiinterpreted of what he said. And yes he has a concious. Which is a mind. Which can be controlled. Brain is only flesh. Telekenesis works on energy levels. not directly flesh or is it physical. Which is why people who dont have telekenesis or is imune to it. Usualy fail to it cuz their physical selves can not combatant the Telekentic energy. Most of this statement makes no sense. Telekinesis doesn't work on people who don't have telekinesis? Do you even know what telekinesis is? Anyway, lets focus on this part.
And yes he has a concious. Which is a mind. Which can be controlled.

If you played the game. you'd know that Giygas wasn't even aware of himself, or what he was doing in the final fight (I will post a scREEN wherein this is stated), because he had become abstract. Evil power without mind, body or soul.

ESB -1138
What does that last scan have to do with anything?

Cosmic Cube
What does that last scan have to do with anything? I was following it up with this. I guess you can't put two thumbnails in one post.

Edit: There's that "u" word.

Violent2Dope
Still nothing to prove how fast he could destroy it, not even if he undeniably can.

Csdabest
No you misunderstood. he still didnt destroy the universe. Show me a Scan of where it is said that he destroyed "the" universe and space and time...

Csdabest
Also just because they are given the title doesnt mean they fullfill that title.

Take Tekken. King of Iron fist. Just because the charracters are in the game doesnt mean their fist are made of iron. Their still flesh. The only one who fullfills that title is Jack.

But anywas. Your misunderstand wat they are sayng and taking what the said to another level.

Cosmic Cube
Still nothing to prove how fast he could destroy it, not even if he undeniably can. The fact that it happened 10 years in the future as stated in my second scan does. I already covered the speed part.Originally posted by Csdabest
No you misunderstood. he still didnt destroy the universe. Show me a Scan of where it is said that he destroyed "the" universe and space and time...
In other words, you lied, because you haven't played the game. It states that he destroyed the universe less than 5 minutes into the game.Originally posted by Csdabest
Also just because they are given the title doesnt mean they fullfill that title.

Take Tekken. King of Iron fist. Just because the charracters are in the game doesnt mean their fist are made of iron. Their still flesh. The only one who fullfills that title is Jack.

But anywas. Your misunderstand wat they are sayng and taking what the said to another level. I'm not talking about the title "Universal Cosmic Destroyer." I'm talking about numerous references to the destruction of the universe at the hands of Giygas, most of which I haven't posted yet.

I didn't misunderstand anything. You never understood anything. You tried to disprove my argument using a wiki, and you "phailed". ermm

Violent2Dope
You have not proved how and over what period of time he destroyed the universe, and what his other attributes are. You phail.

Cosmic Cube
You have not proved how and over what period of time he destroyed the universe, and what his other attributes are. You phail. I already had this discussion with you. Psionic attack. Less than 10 years. Trillions of times faster than light.

Ring any bells?

He is the embodiment of evil power, without mind, body, or spirit. He doesn't possess physical attributes, because he doesn't possess a being. He is abstract.

Need proof of that?

Violent2Dope
Nowhere did any of those pics you posted even mention how long it would take.

Cosmic Cube
Nowhere did any of those pics you posted even mention how long it would take. Would a screen from the game proving that it took less than 10 years make you happy?

It's even stated in Csdabest's fallacious wiki.

Keep in mind that I am not a librarian.

Csdabest
The fact that it happened 10 years in the future as stated in my second scan does. I already covered the speed part.
In other words, you lied, because you haven't played the game. It states that he destroyed the universe less than 5 minutes into the game. I'm not talking about the title "Universal Cosmic Destroyer." I'm talking about numerous references to the destruction of the universe at the hands of Giygas, most of which I haven't posted yet.

I didn't misunderstand anything. You never understood anything. You tried to disprove my argument using a wiki, and you "phailed". ermm
No. Multiple sources agreed with wiki. If you knew how wiki worked you have to now post evidence supporting the change of information. You cant go on their just dropping. Giygas shat out golden nuggets. Want me to prove my point.

Giygas as stated by wiki is in Mother 2.

That information is wrong cuz it came from wiki

Wiki has some credibility now. Now that they checking the information making sure its authentic. If you'd stop playing games and watch the news such ass CNN you would know. It still not recommended for "school projects."This is not school. This is a forum.

Now lets talk about credibility. You misunderstanding of what actually happen using your opinion. Provide the screen shots stating if he destroued the universe. you have done all but that. And the all dint prove much.Wikipedia is still a shit load more credile then anything that you state without proof.

So untill you put the screen shots up proving what your saying is true.

Wikipedia Bio>>>>>>What ever your opinion is.

Also I didnt lie. Mother 2 came out around i beleive around the early 1990 to mid 90. I would have to be 6. I even stated when i played the game..WHEN I WAS AROUND 5 Or 6.

Do you critize for kids who dont understand algebra at the age 6. You dont critize someone from remember a game that they played with they are 6 just like what i stated and clearly stated that i dont know remember half of the stuff that happened in the game

and lol at you arguing a statement with no proof at all with your own words. so yeah You "phail"

I already said if you provide proof i will agree.

Violent2Dope
In his fallacious wiki it clearly said he only took over the world.

Cosmic Cube
In his fallacious wiki it clearly said he only took over the world. Yes. That's why it's fallacious.

I'll get that screen for you.

I'm actually playing through the game gathering screens, so be patient, please.

Violent2Dope
You do that? big grin

Cosmic Cube
No. Multiple sources agreed with wiki. If you knew how wiki worked you have to now post evidence supporting the change of information. You cant go on their just dropping. Giygas shat out golden nuggets. Want me to prove my point.

Giygas as stated by wiki is in Mother 2.

That information is wrong cuz it came from wiki

Wiki has some credibility now. Now that they checking the information making sure its authentic. If you'd stop playing games and watch the news such ass CNN you would know. It still not recommended for "school projects."This is not school. This is a forum.

Now lets talk about credibility. You misunderstanding of what actually happen using your opinion. Provide the screen shots stating if he destroued the universe. you have done all but that. And the all dint prove much.Wikipedia is still a shit load more credile then anything that you state without proof.

So untill you put the screen shots up proving what your saying is true.

Wikipedia Bio>>>>>>What ever your opinion is.

Also I didnt lie. Mother 2 came out around i beleive around the early 1990 to mid 90. I would have to be 6. I even stated when i played the game..WHEN I WAS AROUND 5 Or 6.

Do you critize for kids who dont understand algebra at the age 6. You dont critize someone from remember a game that they played with they are 6 just like what i stated and clearly stated that i dont know remember half of the stuff that happened in the game

and lol at you arguing a statement with no proof at all with your own words. so yeah You "phail"

I already said if you provide proof i will agree. Uh, Wikipedia articles are edited by random people daily.

I can edit wikipedia right now and make Giygas's article say whatever I want it to.

Where are these other articles you said you would post?

No matter. Articles and online Bios<<<<<Official screenshots.

It released was 1994. You would have been about 10.

I can vividly remember games I played when I was 10. erm

Hard for me to believe that you played the game when you can barely remember any details about it other than what you read on Wikipedia.

Besides, if you didn't remember specific things from the game, why would you act like you did and attack my argument so confidently?

As I said, it is stated in the second scan that in the future, Giygas sent all to eternal darkness. For the rest of the game, Giygas is repeatedly reffered to as a threat to the universe. Put two and two together, if you can. erm

Cosmic Cube
You do that? big grin mad

Violent2Dope
What? Also, Pyron is a universal threat, in time, the entire universe would be his plaything, being a universal threat does not mean you can bust one.

Cosmic Cube
What? Also, Pyron is a universal threat, in time, the entire universe would be his plaything, being a universal threat does not mean you can bust one. Pyron is a cosmic level threat. Not a universal threat.

As I said, it is stated in the second scan that in the future, Giygas sent all to eternal darkness. For the rest of the game, Giygas is repeatedly reffered to as a threat to the universe. Put two and two together, if you can. erm

Violent2Dope
Which does not say how or how long it took. Pyron is a universal threat, he has constantly expressed a desire for universal rule, and was seemingly unstoppable, until he did sumthin stupid.

Cosmic Cube
Which does not say how or how long it took. Pyron is a universal threat, he has constantly expressed a desire for universal rule, and was seemingly unstoppable, until he did sumthin stupid.
I'm working on that.

How does that classify him as a universal threat? Desire for universal rule doesn't make you a threat to the universe.

You mean until he got eaten? erm

Csdabest
Uh, Wikipedia articles are edited by random people daily.

I can edit wikipedia right now and make Giygas's article say whatever I want it to.

Where are these other articles you said you would post?

No matter. Articles and online Bios<<<<<Official screenshots.

It released was 1994. You would have been about 10.

I can vividly remember games I played when I was 10. erm

Hard for me to believe that you played the game when you can barely remember any details about it other than what you read on Wikipedia.

Besides, if you didn't remember specific things from the game, why would you act like you did and attack my argument so confidently?

No you must have an account and back it up with evidence to prove the change and stament you add. Like I said. if you watch CNN you would know. Read about it and watch news and stop using other peoples uninformed statement as proof.So no

And HAHAHHAHAHA at you trying to tell me how old i would be. Obiously your ability to prove your argument is about as good as your mathmatics. I am 18. I was born in 1989. 90,91,92,93,94. I remember me getting it in 05. So i was around 5 or 6. Im 10 when i played the game. HAHAHAHAHA You phailed once again my friend. Go back to to 1st grade and learn mathmatics again my friend

Never did. I just stated his bio when you stated unproven opinion.

Those thumbnails showed nothing but a title. and what he could have done.

POST WHERE IT SAYS 10 YEARS LATER HE DESTROYED "The universe"
If it happened within the first 5 minutes of the game. You shouldnt have a problem with it. Like I said he was. A threat. He didnt accomplish the universe busting feat. being a threat and acctualy accomplishing the threating act is not the same.

Yeah he left the world in total evil darkness. that doesnt say he destroyed the universe. Again stated The future. Not the universe. The future of earth perhaps.?

now let me break this down.

1. Post proof of where he actualy destroyed the universe as you claimed. Or admit your overaggerating his powers and misunderstood.

2. Your opinion and unproved statements. and misinterpretation of what actually happen<<<<<<What is stated on wikipedia

3. Wikipedia can not just be altered by random people. 1 You must be a legit member and you must provide evidence for your claim of change or adding a statement

4. DONT YOU EVER.. try to state what happens in my personal life,how old i am, what time i bought a game, what games I played when all you have is a usertag.

5. You Phail.

Csdabest
Hahaha you really tried to tell me how old I was. hahahahaha your a funny misinformed dude. What else have you been misinformed on?

Violent2Dope
I'm working on that.

How does that classify him as a universal threat? Desire for universal rule doesn't make you a threat to the universe.

You mean until he got eaten? erm Cause he would have eaten most of the universe, and then ruled the rest, or recreated it.

No, until he weakened his own body so the DSers would give him a decent challenge, then got defeated in his weakened body and absorbed.

Cosmic Cube
No you must have an account and back it up with evidence to prove the change and stament you add. Like I said. if you watch CNN you would know. Read about it and watch news and stop using other peoples uninformed statement as proof.So no

And HAHAHHAHAHA at you trying to tell me how old i would be. Obiously your ability to prove your argument is about as good as your mathmatics. I am 18. I was born in 1989. 90,91,92,93,94. I remember me getting it in 05. So i was around 5 or 6. Im 10 when i played the game. HAHAHAHAHA You phailed once again my friend. Go back to to 1st grade and learn mathmatics again my friend

Never did. I just stated his bio when you stated unproven opinion.

Those thumbnails showed nothing but a title. and what he could have done.

POST WHERE IT SAYS 10 YEARS LATER HE DESTROYED "The universe"
If it happened within the first 5 minutes of the game. You shouldnt have a problem with it. Like I said he was. A threat. He didnt accomplish the universe busting feat. being a threat and acctualy accomplishing the threating act is not the same.

Yeah he left the world in total evil darkness. that doesnt say he destroyed the universe. Again stated The future. Not the universe. The future of earth perhaps.?

now let me break this down.

1. Post proof of where he actualy destroyed the universe as you claimed. Or admit your overaggerating his powers and misunderstood.

2. Your opinion and unproved statements. and misinterpretation of what actually happen<<<<<<What is stated on wikipedia

3. Wikipedia can not just be altered by random people. 1 You must be a legit member and you must provide evidence for your claim of change or adding a statement

4. DONT YOU EVER.. try to state what happens in my personal life,how old i am, what time i bought a game, what games I played when all you have is a usertag.

5. You Phail. Gee whiz you are messed up. You do NOT have to have an account to edit wikipedia. Get your facts straight, please.

You're the one who said it came out in 1990, and that you were 6 at the time. Game came out in ninety-four. 4 plus 6 is... erm

Now we're going by your malinformed notions instead of what's shown in game. Giygas is referred to as a threat to the universe because on the future, he destroys it.

Someone's taking things a bit too personally. I haven't said anything about your personal life. I said you probably haven't played the game, based on your comments. Don't turn this into a petty argument.

The way you're behaving is pathetic and childish, and you're going to draw the mod's attention.

Here's another screen from the beginning of the game.

Cosmic Cube

Violent2Dope
I have a question. If that guy is from 10 years in the future, and the universe is supposedly destroyed then, how the hell is he alive?

Cosmic Cube
Cause he would have eaten most of the universe, and then ruled the rest, or recreated it.

No, until he weakened his own body so the DSers would give him a decent challenge, then got defeated in his weakened body and absorbed. Wasn't he at about 80% power when Demitri devoured him?Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I have a question. If that guy is from 10 years in the future, and the universe is supposedly destroyed then, how the hell is he alive? He escaped before it's destruction. no expression

Yoshi Paradise
Violent2Dope, Pyron has nothing to do with this.

Stop bringing him in every single thread that you participate in.

Cosmic Cube

Stop bringing him in every single thread that you participate in. I know for a fact that you've played Earthbound, at least in part.

Violent2Dope

Stop bringing him in every single thread that you participate in. I mentioned him as an example. I wasn't trying to make him part of the discussion. CC did that.

Cosmic Cube
I mentioned him as an example. I wasn't trying to make him part of the discussion. CC did that. I really didn't. erm

You were the first to mention him, saying that he'd kick Giygas's ass.

In other words, you brought him up in this thread, and you're the only one who's really still talking about him.

Violent2Dope
Wasn't he at about 80% power when Demitri devoured him?

He escaped before it's destruction. no expression Demitri was at at least 80% if his full power when he devoured him. Pyron made himself mortal, BIG difference.

And how the hell does he even know if he destroyed the universe then? Is he guessing?

Yoshi Paradise
I know for a fact that you've played Earthbound, at least in part.

Yeah, I played it.

It was a good game with a lot of humor in it.

I mentioned him as an example. I wasn't trying to make him part of the discussion. CC did that.

Yet, you're still talking about him as if he matters in this thread.

Just drop it, okay?

Cosmic Cube
Demitri was at at least 80% if his full power when he devoured him. Pyron made himself mortal, BIG difference.

And how the hell does he even know if he destroyed the universe then? Is he guessing? The Apple of Enlightenment foretold the universe's destruction, and that only the existence of a boy Ness could save it. As suggested by the title 'alien', this guy is not from Earth.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, I played it.

It was a good game with a lot of humor in it.

Yet, you're still talking about him as if he matters in this thread.

Just drop it, okay? Humor galore. smile

One of the better RPGs.

Violent2Dope
The Apple of Enlightenment foretold the universe's destruction, and that only the existence of a boy Ness could save it. As suggested by the title 'alien', this guy is not from Earth. Kay. Prove it.

Yoshi Paradise
Humor galore. smile

One of the better RPGs.

Yes, it was.

In fact, it should be ported to the GBA or NDS.

Cosmic Cube
Kay. Prove it. That would take a little while.Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Yes, it was.

In fact, it should be ported to the GBA or NDS.

I think it was ported to the GBA.

Yoshi Paradise
I think it was ported to the GBA.

It was?

I'll have to find it.

Violent2Dope
That would take a little while. I can wait.

Yoshi Paradise
I can wait.

He would be wasting his time proving it to you because you'll, probably, just deny it.

Violent2Dope
He would be wasting his time proving it to you because you'll just deny it. Dude, either debate, or shut the hell up and leave, stop trolling.

Cosmic Cube
I can wait. I'll do it later.

It's not a critical point, and it takes a while to get to a point where someone (like Talah Rama) speaks about the Apple.

Yoshi Paradise
Dude, either debate, or shut the hell up and leave, stop trolling.

laughing Oooh, looks like I struck a nerve.

I'm not trolling, nor am I bringing other characters in this discussion, which was what you did.

Anyway, I think that Giygas would win this.

It would be a very close match, of course.

Violent2Dope

I'm not trolling, nor am I bringing other characters in this discussion, which was what you did.

It would be a very close match, of course. You are trolling, you come onto threads to directly reprimand me, that's it.

I dropped Pyron when I first brought him up, I only brought him up a second time as an example.

I don't know enough about G to say.

Cosmic Cube

It would be a very close match, of course. I assume you're talking about Giygas's form as the final boss.

I digress.

Ness, Paula and Poo are easily as powerful psychics as Mewtwo (though they lack his level of telepathy,) and they couldn't put a scratch on Giygas.

Violent2Dope
M2 with a wave of his hand created storms all around the planet. Can Ness do that?

Cosmic Cube
M2 with a wave of his hand created storms all around the planet. Can Ness do that? Ness created a pocket universe, Magicant, a realm that reflects his mind.

Yoshi Paradise
Violent2Dope, you shouldn't have brought him up in the first place.

Anyway, is the fact that Mewtwo is a psychic-type pokemon considered in this match?

If so, then Mewtwo has a high chance of losing since Giygas is the emodiment of darkness and evil.

Cosmic Cube

Anyway, is the fact that Mewtwo is a psychic-type pokemon considered in this match?

If so, then Mewtwo has a high chance of losing since Giygas is the emodiment of darkness and evil.. I never thought of that.

Not that Giygas needs to exploit his weakness.

Violent2Dope

If so, then Mewtwo has a high chance of losing since Giygas is the emodiment of darkness and evil.. 1. I brought him up as an example, never had the intention of having a discussion about him.

2. That would be kinda dumb to do IMO...

Cosmic Cube
1. I brought him up as an example, never had the intention of having a discussion about him.

2. That would be kinda dumb to do IMO... What sort of reaction did you think you'd get for posting...Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron would beat his ass. 313

Csdabest
Gee whiz you are messed up. You do NOT have to have an account to edit wikipedia. Get your facts straight, please.

You're the one who said it came out in 1990, and that you were 6 at the time. Game came out in ninety-four. 4 plus 6 is... erm

Now we're going by your malinformed notions instead of what's shown in game. Giygas is referred to as a threat to the universe because on the future, he destroys it.

Someone's taking things a bit too personally. I haven't said anything about your personal life. I said you probably haven't played the game, based on your comments. Don't turn this into a petty argument.

The way you're behaving is pathetic and childish, and you're going to draw the mod's attention.

Here's another screen from the beginning of the game.

More misinformed and misinterpretation from you. I said early 1990's to mid 1990's cuz i wasn sure. Thank your for misinterpreting that like you have done about everything in this argument.

Ok is that true. Go on their on wikipedia and modify information on their. Ryu Hayabusa. Go on their and add the statement that he has a 2 inch penis.

Im not acting childish. Your stating information you clearly dont know about. Trying to say how old i am when that something you have no idea of. unless your stalking me....Are you stalking me.

But anyways...This is getting repetitive. and your not showing relevent evidence. And this is going on in circles. IIm going to go make another Ninja Gaiden thread or watch ninja gaiden clips.

Violent2Dope
What sort of reaction did you think you'd get for posting... I wasn't talking about then, I know I shouldn't have brought him up then.

Cosmic Cube
More misinformed and misinterpretation from you. I said early 1990's to mid 1990's cuz i wasn sure. Thank your for misinterpreting that like you have done about everything in this argument.

Ok is that true. Go on their on wikipedia and modify information on their. Ryu Hayabusa. Go on their and add the statement that he has a 2 inch penis.

Im not acting childish. Your stating information you clearly dont know about. Trying to say how old i am when that something you have no idea of. unless your stalking me....Are you stalking me.

But anyways...This is getting repetitive. and your not showing relevent evidence. And this is going on in circles. IIm going to go make another Ninja Gaiden thread or watch ninja gaiden clips.
You've posted more than your share of falsehoods.

Nothing I've posted has been irrelevant, and I've proven my point, whether you deny it or not.

I really could care less how old you are.

Have fun. winkOriginally posted by Violent2Dope
I wasn't talking about then, I know I shouldn't have brought him up then. I think that's what Yoshi was talking about. ermm

Violent2Dope
Have fun. wink I think that's what Yoshi was talking about. ermm No, he was talkin bout the second time.

Yoshi Paradise
The point is that you shouldn't have brought him up at all.

Burning thought
ime going to destroy the universe!!!

ohhh noeezzz BT is a unviersal threat!! atrrgghhh! flee everyone

Cosmic Cube
ime going to destroy the universe!!!

ohhh noeezzz BT is a unviersal threat!! atrrgghhh! flee everyone I don't know where to flee to! Please BT, reconsider! scared

King Kandy
Just tell me the comic. I know it never happened, but go ahead and amuse me.
Worst Fail ever.

Originally posted by Mr Master
Ol' big G has never reached his FP.

He was though, in the process of perhaps reaching it,
but he stopped himself with the UN in order to save Marvel: from himself:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7531/5ep7.th.jpg

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6271/6db6.th.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/1185/7ca3.th.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7583/8qu3.th.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3127/9te0.th.jpg

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"The time will come soon
when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE through out it's History
will NOT be Sufficient to feed him"

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg
"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of Time and Space"

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8535/12ej8.th.jpg
"Still the Giant doth continue to GROW"
"Eventually, Thor, He would SPAN the ENTIRE Universe"

Finally,

in order to stop himself from absorbing the rest of the UNIVERSE
and everything beyond,

Galactus ERASES that Uuniverse and himself from existence with the UN:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1834/13vp5.th.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/858/14xo4.th.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King Kandy
Worst Fail ever. Thank you for not saying 'phail'.

Lemme see those...

That looks like a What-If. What issue and comic is that from?

And no fair. He used the UN. And committed suicide. I meant destroy the universe Thanos-style.

Violent2Dope
He used the UN to destroy himself. If not, he would be eating entire universes. Thanks for that KK.

Cosmic Cube
He used the UN to destroy himself. If not, he would be eating entire universes. Thanks for that KK. I could use the UN to destroy the universe. Or Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's why it's called the ULTIMATE NULLIFIER. I'd be nullified too.

Where's that from, Kandy? It doesn't look like 616 continuity.

King Kandy
Thank you for not saying 'phail'.

Lemme see those...

That looks like a What-If. What issue and comic is that from?

And no fair. He used the UN. And committed suicide. I meant destroy the universe Thanos-style.
It was in a fantastic four comic I think... You'll have to ask Mr. M.

He used the UN to stop himself from destroying more then one Universe.

Violent2Dope
No, he was capable of eating universes at full power. Phail.

Cosmic Cube
No, he was capable of eating universes at full power. Phail. Uh... where does it say that? It says he was eating everything in the universe. Not eating all of the universes. When has he ever eaten anything bigger than a planet?

Once again, that's lame.Originally posted by King Kandy
It was in a fantastic four comic I think... You'll have to ask Mr. M.

He used the UN to stop himself from destroying more then one Universe. I'd like to know, but it doesn't matter. You proved your point. I said Galactus never destroyed the universe. You proved that he did, albeit with the UN.

He destroyed the universe with the UN, according to those scans.

King Kandy
The point is that he would have consumed the universe under his own power. He didn't need the UN.

Violent2Dope
Yeah.

Burning thought
he used the UN on himself so he doesnt destroy more universes, why would he randomly shoot himself with the UN anyway even if you did not understand that Cosmic? seems a little weird to me

Yoshi Paradise
Guys...this has nothing to do with Mewtwo and Giygas.

Violent2Dope
Galactus is so cool. cool
galan_g

Burning thought
Yoshi how perceptive you are

Galactus is awsome, hes my 2nd fave Marvel char

Cosmic Cube
The point is that he would have consumed the universe under his own power. He didn't need the UN. He'll do that eventually in 616, anyway. But he didn't do it here, cause he's a great guy.

He just destroyed it instead. So thoughtful.

Still, it isn't Thanos-like.

Burning thought
you mean Thanos like with HOTU, that could do more than just delete the universe lmao......

Cosmic Cube
Yoshi how perceptive you are

Galactus is awsome, hes my 2nd fave Marvel char
Second to whom?

Hell yeah. Thanos with THOTU deleted the multiverse.

Thanos with the IG just destroyed the universe.

Yoshi is going to kick our asses if we don't get back on topic.

Burning thought
MJJ hes awsome, and a cool character, more powerful than Galactus in a way, i think Reality warping>>>>>>Galactus, hes even immune to nullifier

Yoshi kick someones ass? hes not even the creator of the friend and second he doesnt even care, he just does it to wind people up and hes suceeded

King Kandy
Right. He's no Thanos. But that's not the point. The point is that you said this:

When has Galactus ever displayed universe busting power? Never, that's when.

Violent2Dope
MJJ is cool. He has a cool design, and there is no question, he IS more powerful than Galactus. Beyonder is one of my favorite, especially classic.

Cosmic Cube
Right. He's no Thanos. But that's not the point. The point is that you said this: The power that busted the universe was the UN.

Did I ever ask if Galactus had the power to eat everything in the universe? Nope.

Cosmic Cube
MJJ hes awsome, and a cool character, more powerful than Galactus in a way, i think Reality warping>>>>>>Galactus, hes even immune to nullifier

Yoshi kick someones ass? hes not even the creator of the friend and second he doesnt even care, he just does it to wind people up and hes suceeded You're right. Mad Jim>Galactus.

You just like the most powerful people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yoshi is a major ass kicker.

Burning thought
You're right. Mad Jim>Galactus.

You just like the most powerful people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yoshi is a major ass kicker.

nah i dont, if you read the thread MJJ vs LT where LT is a far far beyond him i stick up for MJJ coz i like him, LT is queer and horrible designed

i like Galan because he has a good story behind him, survivor of the last big bang, brilliant scientist, etc etc, heralds and eating planets and he has all this Tech which makes him cool as well...

LT is....zomg hes hand of TOAA and he beats all jsut because of that, who cares about your long story and struggles Galactus, i can destroy you on a whim if TOAA deems it neccery har har dum yellow man mad ofc TOAA wont let him so there!

@V2D hmmm, MJJ VS beyonder?

Violent2Dope
Beyonder would DESTROY MJJ, ESPECIALLY if it's Classic.

Cosmic Cube
nah i dont, if you read the thread MJJ vs LT where LT is a far far beyond him i stick up for MJJ coz i like him, LT is queer and horrible designed

i like Galan because he has a good story behind him, survivor of the last big bang, brilliant scientist, etc etc, heralds and eating planets and he has all this Tech which makes him cool as well...

LT is....zomg hes hand of TOAA and he beats all jsut because of that, who cares about your long story and struggles Galactus, i can destroy you on a whim if TOAA deems it neccery har har dum yellow man mad ofc TOAA wont let him so there!

@V2D hmmm, MJJ VS beyonder? Yeah. He made the Silver Surfer.

The Beyonder is a shadow of his pre-retcon self.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>