Uber team vs Uber team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Silver Surfer,WW Hulk,Thor,Sentry

vs

Hal Jordan(gl),Superman,Wonder Woman,Black Adam(WW3)

The fight takes place on earth, who wins?

tkitna
Team 1

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112

vs

Team two. WWH and Sentry are weak links. Black Adam would take out thor, superman would take out sentry, WW would take out WWH, and Hal would stale mate surfer and then surfer gets gang raped.

guy222
marvel

tkitna
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Team two. WWH and Sentry are weak links. Black Adam would take out thor, superman would take out sentry, WW would take out WWH, and Hal would stale mate surfer and then surfer gets gang raped.

Good lord. There is just nothing right in that whole statement (unless of course, it was a sad attempt at sarcasm or humor).

quanchi112
Ill wait to post my opinion here until later.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Good lord. There is just nothing right in that whole statement (unless of course, it was a sad attempt at sarcasm or humor).

Superman has more and better feats than Sentry, WW fights better than sentry and likely would just wrap WWH in her lasso and command him back to bruce banner, Surfer isn't going to steam roll hal, and BA in WW3 had his own power AND the power that black mary now possesses. So what is wrong with the statement? come again?

kevdude
damn pretty even, give it to team two cause Superman never loses stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
damn pretty even, give it to team two cause Superman never loses stick out tongue I tried to make them pretty even, but Superman lost to the Cyborg its just that he had some help from what we can gather.

Erik-Lensherr
Second team

llagrok
Ba could take out Thor my ass. BA was hurt by fricking bullets, man can't even protect his own woman!

Team 1

quanchi112
Team 1 wins. WW Hulk beats Black Adam. Silver Surfer defeats Superman. Thor beats WW and Sentry attacks Hal. whether he wins or loses is inconsequential becuz 3 on one or 4 on one Hal loses and it makes no difference.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team 1 wins. WW Hulk beats Black Adam. Silver Surfer defeats Superman. Thor beats WW and Sentry attacks Hal. whether he wins or loses is inconsequential becuz 3 on one or 4 on one Hal loses and it makes no difference.

Yeah cuz you know, Black Adam isn't far faster than hulk, and doesn't know how to use that uber magical lightning at all. Thor beats WW if he gets around her shields. Tactilly, she could keep them up thus occupying him. Superman won't lose to surfer easily if at all. He'll last longer against surfer than Sentry will against hal. And that seals team one's fates cuz now it's hal and superman against Surfer. Black adam see's wonder woman flying up in the air with her shields up being hammered by thor's god blast and he punches the shit out of thor in the back of the head, WW seas her opportunity and Wraps her lasso around thor. thus containing him. WWh is left on the ground as he can't fly and superman, ba, and hal, blow the planet up that hulk is on and leaves him floating in space.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah cuz you know, Black Adam isn't far faster than hulk, and doesn't know how to use that uber magical lightning at all. Thor beats WW if he gets around her shields. Tactilly, she could keep them up thus occupying him. Superman won't lose to surfer easily if at all. He'll last longer against surfer than Sentry will against hal. And that seals team one's fates cuz now it's hal and superman against Surfer. Black adam see's wonder woman flying up in the air with her shields up being hammered by thor's god blast and he punches the shit out of thor in the back of the head, WW seas her opportunity and Wraps her lasso around thor. thus containing him. WWh is left on the ground as he can't fly and superman, ba, and hal, blow the planet up that hulk is on and leaves him floating in space. Nope how I had the fight carrying out is how it would prolly play out. Black Adam would brawl with the Hulk and would go down. The rest you know what happens.

Gecko4lif
team 2

Everybody on dc could take there opponent

thor would be a little more difficult so they would team him after black adam beat sentry

Kutulu

vs

Team 1 for the win. Silver Surfer can generate Kryptonite radiation and disable Superman, WWH can stalemate Black Adam long enough for the other guys to take the win, Thor would take out Wonder Woman, and Sentry would be the perfect opponent against Hal Jordan since they both use light constructs.

B.A
Team 1 wins. WW Hulk beats Black Adam. Silver Surfer defeats Superman. Thor beats WW and Sentry attacks Hal. whether he wins or loses is inconsequential becuz 3 on one or 4 on one Hal loses and it makes no difference. Huc beat Adam? laughing out loud

Hulk is the weak link in this fight. Sentry to.

SuperiorTech

vs

Team two Thor can Stalemate ww the fight could go either way So could the Surfer and Sups fight but thats were things go down hill for team one either Hal or BA beats wwh or Sentry, Sentry would do better but based on his recent showings he lose's as well.

Kutulu
Originally posted by B.A
Huc beat Adam? laughing out loud

Hulk is the weak link in this fight. Sentry to.

Sentry punked off Terrax like a joke, how is he the weak link? He overloaded Absorbing Man, who didn't even get overloaded when trying to take over Asgard. He stalemated Genis in a battle which destroyed planets. Everybody in team 1 is planet busting level of strength and can survive planet busting level attacks with ease.

Hulk has physical power and regeneration, but that doesn't make him the weak link, and he's not going to get tossed out via BFR like he would in most fights here at KMC since Silver Surfer can just scoop him up and bring him back into the fight (one of the major reasons he would take a majority defeat at the hands of Superman or such).

With Silver Surfer on the team they gain a huge boost in versatility.

Kutulu
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Team two Thor can Stalemate ww the fight could go either way So could the Surfer and Sups fight but thats were things go down hill for team one either Hal or BA beats wwh or Sentry, Sentry would do better but based on his recent showings he lose's as well.

Once again, losing to Hulk is not jobbing. Sentry put up a far better fight against Hulk than Gladiator did and we saw on-panel Sentry punk off a herald with a fraction of the power he used in the fight against Hulk.

Galan007
but Superman lost to the Cyborg its just that he had some help from what we can gather. no

Cyborg remarked "HE almost did it!" -- "HE" was used to denote one character (Superman), nearly killing Henshaw. happy

B.A
Originally posted by Kutulu
Sentry punked off Terrax like a joke, how is he the weak link? He overloaded Absorbing Man, who didn't even get overloaded when trying to take over Asgard. He stalemated Genis in a battle which destroyed planets. Everybody in team 1 is planet busting level of strength and can survive planet busting level attacks with ease.

Hulk has physical power and regeneration, but that doesn't make him the weak link, and he's not going to get tossed out via BFR like he would in most fights here at KMC since Silver Surfer can just scoop him up and bring him back into the fight (one of the major reasons he would take a majority defeat at the hands of Superman or such).

With Silver Surfer on the team they gain a huge boost in versatility.

The reasons he loses most fights is because people actually use their speed unlike Sentry and knocks him out with they awesome strength.

If you can think of an argument to counter their speed I may reconsider my status on this fight.

But either way BA smashes Huc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Huc beat Adam? laughing out loud

Hulk is the weak link in this fight. Sentry to. Black Adm would try to ko him like he did in ww 3. Hulk wouldnt be ko'd. Not at all.

B.A
Black Adm would try to ko him like he did in ww 3. Hulk wouldnt be ko'd. Not at all. His super speed punches are what does it.

dur

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer vs Superman:
The Herald use his matter manipulation to kill Superman in every ways possibles minus magic. He make red sun radiation, kryptonite radiation, create kryptonite and smash Sups with it, absorb all his yellow sun radiation, etc, etc. It's the easiest fight of all.

Thor vs Wonder Woman:
Probably the most interesting fight there. I give the edge to Thor via versality, probably more strenght too.

Hulk vs Black Adam:
Hulk is the strongest. But Black Adam is the fastest. I see BA give a hell of a beating to Hulk, but Hulk would still get up. The current version of Hulk has proved that he could even maybe win against BA, but if I stay logical, I put a statlemate there.

Hal vs Sentry:
Hal beat Sentry via versality.

After that:
Surfer and Thor vs Wonder Woman:
Diana is good, but not that good. They stomp her.

Hal and BA vs Hulk:
See above but replace "Diana" by "Hulk".

Round three:
Surfer vs Hal:
First, I have to confess that I prefer Surfer. I think that Surfer have a edge in power. But probably Hal have versality on his side. Between the two, I think that Surfer would win, because
1- Hal can't tap in a limitless reserve of energy
2- After that, he's a human against a "Superman class" foe.

Thor vs Black Adam:
Black Adam would meet his man there. He's good, and pretty cool. But Thor is Thor: If bullets can actually hurt Adam, so the Mjorlinir. Thor win this because of his superior skillz, versality, power, etc.

Final Round:
Surfer and Thor vs Hal Jordan:
It's the inevitable end for Jordan here. Thor and Surfer win

B.A
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Herald use his matter manipulation to kill Superman in every ways possibles minus magic. He make red sun radiation, kryptonite radiation, create kryptonite and smash Sups with it, absorb all his yellow sun radiation, etc, etc. It's the easiest fight of all.

Thor vs Wonder Woman:
Probably the most interesting fight there. I give the edge to Thor via versality, probably more strenght too.

Hulk vs Black Adam:
Hulk is the strongest. But Black Adam is the fastest. I see BA give a hell of a beating to Hulk, but Hulk would still get up. The current version of Hulk has proved that he could even maybe win against BA, but if I stay logical, I put a statlemate there.

Hal vs Sentry:

After that:

Hal and BA vs Hulk:

Round three:
Surfer vs Hal:
First, I have to confess that I prefer Surfer. I think that Surfer have a edge in power. But probably Hal have versality on his side. Between the two, I think that Surfer would win, because

Thor vs Black Adam:
Black Adam would meet his man there. He's good, and pretty cool. But Thor is Thor: If bullets can actually hurt Adam, so the Mjorlinir. Thor win this because of his superior skillz, versality, power, etc.

Final Round:
It's the inevitable end for Jordan here. Thor and Surfer win Almost completely right.

Bouboumaster
The weak link of team DC is Superman. Or the key factor is Silver Surfer, take it how you prefer it.

If i had a suggestion, replace Silver Surfer by Beta Ray Bill OR Superman by Orion.

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Thor vs Wonder Woman:

Hulk vs Black Adam:

Hal vs Sentry:

After that:

Hal and BA vs Hulk:

Round three:
Surfer vs Hal:

Thor vs Black Adam:

Final Round:
It's the inevitable end for Jordan here. Thor and Surfer win

Perfect post. You did a good job and thats how I actually see the fight going myself.

Kutulu
GL's do have powers without their rings, very few people know about:
http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/waistdown.jpg

quanchi112
Team 1 for the win.

Gecko4lif

vs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1
Hal vs Surfer - After a good fight Hal punches thru Surfer's skin and reeks havoc with the energies inside him ending in a ko.

WWH vs Superman- Superman could utterly dominate this fight in h2h but instead he Flys up and rains down his Heatvision utter destroying hulk

Thor vs WW- After a good fight thor capitolizes on his skill advantage and ko's WW

Sentry vs BA- Ba dominates this no matter what

Round 2- Hal isnt in this part because he is off recharging his ring

Ba & Superman vs thor
Superman is kept at bay by the powerful magics of thor while Ba engages in h2h. While thor is busy fighting for his life against his opponents superior strength and speed (but weaker durability) superman blind sides him with heatvision and ends the fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.