El Blaze vs Lisa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA
El Blaze from VF5

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/elblazev5.jpg

vs

Lisa from DOA4

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/lisa-crowd.jpg

Sado-sama
Rape party droolio

Fallin Angel
Oh, tuff decision...I like both characters! XD But if I had to choose, I guess it would be El Blaze cause he is quicker. But than again, Lisa is more technical.....GAH! I'll just stick with El Blaze for now lol.

Sado-sama
Wtf? What the f**k?

If Blaze is better than Mariposa in any category it is not speed. Have you seen how fast she runs and how agile she is in combat? Blaze to me just doesn't compare.

Anyway she and the woman on the right side of your avatar are my anal queens (smacks NASA away again). mad

Cale_Daziel
Rey Mysterio ftw.

Fallin Angel
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Wtf? What the f**k?

If Blaze is better than Mariposa in any category it is not speed. Have you seen how fast she runs and how agile she is in combat? Blaze to me just doesn't compare.

Anyway she and the woman on the right side of your avatar are my anal queens (smacks NASA away again). mad

Yes, I know how fast she runs and how agile she is cause I play her. But to me, I just think El Blaze is faster, mainly in close range. La Mariposa can be fast too, but not as fast as El Blaze IMO.

NASA
Wtf? What the f**k?

El Blaze took down Wolf with ease and would 619 that whore Lisa

NASA
Wtf? What the f**k?

Vanessa is MINE FOREVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.