Solaris vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
Big fight right here. But was this done before already?

Cosmic Cube
I hope you don't mean Solaris the comic book character, 'cause that would be a no-no.

If it's the Sonic Solaris, Pyron.

What's up with all the Pyron threads?

You, in particular, make a lot of threads, and you participate in few.

Your G.O.D
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What's up with all the Pyron threads?
Same question I've been askin.

Yoshi Paradise
He wants to see how far Violent2Dope would go in order to prove his point.

Either that, or he likes Violent2Dopes' fanboyism.

Violent2Dope
Shut up dumbass.

Pyron wins, Solaris isn't really that strong combat-wise.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Shut up dumbass.

Pyron wins, Solaris isn't really that strong combat-wise. That is not proper decorum, sir.

You just lost C points for that one.

Not that he was right for calling you a fanboy. I try to avoid using that word.

Sado-sama
Solaris, wtf.

Violent2Dope
Based on what? Destroying time and space? Yet he can't destroy three super hedgehogs.

Burning thought
his time powers are incredibly limited and he cannot see into time either, so what he can actually do with time and space is unkown

however i think its CIS why he did not defeat queer hogs

Violent2Dope
CIS? How is it CIS? Solaris is incredibily weak in combat from what is seen, how does he beat Pyron, the Ub3Rz0r LAz3RZ0rs!? haermm

Burning thought
if he has powers over time ime not so sure, he can supposedly do odd things, but youd have to ask the Sonic fanboys, ESB and possibly Esperi although ime not sure he knows much of anything on the characters

his lasers and meteoers however are useless

espiemerl
Yes I am a fanman, but you'd have to ask my boss ESB-1138 who would win, he's very smart, he always has the final word in the end.

Sado-sama
lol

Violent2Dope
ESB thinks Pyron wins. 313

espiemerl
He's not even on this thread.

ESB -1138
ESB thinks Pyron wins. 313

Well kind of true. Pyron will spend the little time left before all of time collapses beating Solaris but unable to actual defeat him due to his omnipresence in all of time (a reason it took Sonic, Shadow, and Silver to defeat him because they had to attack him from the past, present, and future at once). Solaris fused all of time together and was causing it to collapse and recreate time to its desire.

So Pyron would laugh at the lasers and meteors (which aren't as weak as people make them seem considering they could actually hurt Sonic, Shadow, and Silver with the power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds making them basically invincible) but in the end Solaris would be laughing as he destroys all of time with Pyron in it.

But didn't Pyron create super powered beings or was that just non canon because if he did I'm sure he can defeat the conscious of Solaris.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well kind of true. Pyron will spend the little time left before all of time collapses beating Solaris but unable to actual defeat him due to his omnipresence in all of time (a reason it took Sonic, Shadow, and Silver to defeat him because they had to attack him from the past, present, and future at once). Solaris fused all of time together and was causing it to collapse and recreate time to its desire.

So Pyron would laugh at the lasers and meteors (which aren't as weak as people make them seem considering they could actually hurt Sonic, Shadow, and Silver with the power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds making them basically invincible) but in the end Solaris would be laughing as he destroys all of time with Pyron in it.

But didn't Pyron create super powered beings or was that just non canon because if he did I'm sure he can defeat the conscious of Solaris. Then you think Solaris wins? confused

Violent2Dope

But didn't Pyron create super powered beings or was that just non canon because if he did I'm sure he can defeat the conscious of Solaris. He has made two different kinds of things, powerful robots called the Phobos, he made an army of them in his hand. He made five cosmic beings similar to himself, five of them made from his fingertips, tho this is from Capcom Fighting Evolution, a noncanon game.

Doesn't Solaris have to fuse time before it actually has that rule about beating it in past, present, and future thing?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by espiemerl
He's not even on this thread. I din't know ESB had underlings.

He's the man. droolio

espiemerl
Yes, he knows a lot.

Burning thought
in his hand, looks more like along his arms to me in that scan, and how fast he does it is also unkown, probably quite slowly id imagine

ESB -1138
He has made two different kinds of things, powerful robots called the Phobos, he made an army of them in his hand. He made five cosmic beings similar to himself, five of them made from his fingertips, tho this is from Capcom Fighting Evolution, a noncanon game.

Doesn't Solaris have to fuse time before it actually has that rule about beating it in past, present, and future thing?

Not that I'm aware since Solaris was able to merge time together the very second Mephiles and Iblis merged so I'm guessing it happens when Solaris reaches its true form.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
in his hand, looks more like along his arms to me in that scan, and how fast he does it is also unkown, probably quite slowly id imagine No dude, it was in his hand. erm

Quite slowly? Underration to the max. They were forming from quick little beams of blue light after the other, it was fast.

Violent2Dope
Not that I'm aware since Solaris was able to merge time together the very second Mephiles and Iblis merged so I'm guessing it happens when Solaris reaches its true form. One other question. If all of time is merged, wouldn't Pyron also exist in the past, present, and future?

Burning thought
No dude, it was in his hand. erm

Quite slowly? Underration to the max. They were forming from quick little beams of blue light after the other, it was fast.

roll eyes (sarcastic) okie his hand, the drawring is oddly drawn but nvm

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpg
can you show me where it says speed on here? how quickly? transition from one scan to another is not evidence at all especially in this one, just because the next moment we see them moving out doesnt neccerily mean he did it instantly like ive heard you state in some threads

theres like 2 in his hand, 2 are phasing in, i cant see for the life of me how you got the estimation as fast, or possibly assumption? its obvious he can only create a maximum of 6 in his hand at a time anyway so considering that theyll have to move os he can create another, also this picture clearly shows he has to do them possibly 2 at a time, otherwise they would of all phased in at once yet there are 2 complete next to 2 already in creation.

Sado-sama
'Tis why videos in real-time are better. smile

espiemerl
I guess Solaris wins?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
roll eyes (sarcastic) okie his hand, the drawring is oddly drawn but nvm

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpg
can you show me where it says speed on here? how quickly? transition from one scan to another is not evidence at all especially in this one, just because the next moment we see them moving out doesnt neccerily mean he did it instantly like ive heard you state in some threads

theres like 2 in his hand, 2 are phasing in, i cant see for the life of me how you got the estimation as fast, or possibly assumption? its obvious he can only create a maximum of 6 in his hand at a time anyway so considering that theyll have to move os he can create another, also this picture clearly shows he has to do them possibly 2 at a time, otherwise they would of all phased in at once yet there are 2 complete next to 2 already in creation. Well of course he can't create them all at once. His hand's aren't big enough(tho realistically, making them at that size, they would be like 1,000 miles tall, when they're, like, not). Where does it say speed? Some things don't need to be said. This isn't a Superman comic where someone says "ZOMG, IM FLYENG AT 8,000,000 T1M35 LIGHT!"

He makes the single ones in an instant, all that happens is little blue fires come up from his hand and they form, then if they move, he can make them again.

ESB -1138
One other question. If all of time is merged, wouldn't Pyron also exist in the past, present, and future?

You'd think that but no. But if Pyron is able to make those super powered beings it really doesn't matter because Solaris would get pwned by them.

Violent2Dope
You'd think that but no. But if Pyron is able to make those super powered beings it really doesn't matter because Solaris would get pwned by them. Well...he can definately make a bunch of Phobos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.