Karin Kanzuki v.s. Hitomi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Karin's House, 3:32 pm...

Karin Kanzuki is offered a challenge from her rival, Sakura Kusagano. Karin quickly offers to battle her, unbeknownst to her that things aren't actually what they seem...

Southtown Plaza, 3:50 pm...

Karin reaches the battle point, and sees Sakura, but not as she would expect it to be. Another young lady is standing over her, with a grin on her face. 'Who are you, and what have you done with Sakura?' Asks Karin, 'Hitomi, and I was challenged by her previously, and well, she was defeated quickly. She's not as strong as I thought she would be, meh, her fighting was crap.' answered Hitomi.

Hitomi's world made Karin's blood boil vigorously. 'You ridicule my friend, and now I'm going to shut that bitchy mouth of yours up' said Karin in a fighting stance. 'Another challenge? Must be my lucky day, Let's go!' Said Hitomi in a heated voice.

They stare down at each other, and a battle begins...

Cosmic Cube
Karin pays her $100,000 to take a fall.

Yoshi Paradise
Karin can win this without breaking a nail.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Karin can win this without breaking a nail. But, can she do it without breaking a sweat?

The Cap'n
Karin takes this close battle.

Cale_Daziel
Wow...

Hitomi takes this so easily...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Wow...

Hitomi takes this so easily... Oh really, how so?

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi has actually acomplished stuff, Karin not so much.

I've kind of read conflicting things, but on Wikipedia, it says that Sakura beat Karin. If Hitomi can beat Sakura, who beats Karin, I'd believe that it Hitomi could beat Karin. That said, I also read that Karin beat Sakura, but I'm not really sure. Maybe someone else can shead some light on that.

Hitomi did finish third in the DOA3 tournament as well, you have to give her some credit there. Plus I know Hitomi has been practising karate (according to her story) for her entire life. Since she's older than Karin, she would have more experience, and sucess.

Karin is 15, Hitomi is 18. Age and Experience go to Hitomi.

Personally, I just don't see Karin pulling this one out. Just my two cents.

Cosmic Cube
Hitomi has actually acomplished stuff, Karin not so much.

I've kind of read conflicting things, but on Wikipedia, it says that Sakura beat Karin. If Hitomi can beat Sakura, who beats Karin, I'd believe that it Hitomi could beat Karin. That said, I also read that Karin beat Sakura, but I'm not really sure. Maybe someone else can shead some light on that.

Hitomi did finish third in the DOA3 tournament as well, you have to give her some credit there. Plus I know Hitomi has been practising karate (according to her story) for her entire life. Since she's older than Karin, she would have more experience, and sucess.

Karin is 15, Hitomi is 18. Age and Experience go to Hitomi.

Personally, I just don't see Karin pulling this one out. Just my two cents. Oh. That doesn't exactly reflect your first post.

I don't even know who Hitomi is.

Csdabest
Hitomi loses. But comes back to my crib and does what she does best. Making sexy babies

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Csdabest
Hitomi loses. But comes back to my crib and does what she does best. Making sexy babies Ugh... You think babies are sexy?

Sado-sama
LMAO!

and...
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Karin's House, 3:32 pm...Got it. 131

Violent2Dope
God I wanna jerk off with the curls in Karin's hair so I cum all over her hair and face. 131

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
God I wanna jerk off with the curls in Karin's hair so I cum all over her hair and face. 131 Gross. Isn't she like 13 or 14?

Yoshi Paradise
God I wanna jerk off with the curls in Karin's hair so I cum all over her hair and face. 131

ermm You do know that Karin's a girl, right?

Sado-sama
Oh....so she's an SFer. I've figured before I've even googled her name.

But for the record, I have my bet placed on Hitomi. A gameplay battle between the two would be close in my honest opinion. If we go by non-canon showings, Hitomi one shots the curly-haired and cum-covered Karin. 1315uZzRnJ1mn0

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Gross. Isn't she like 13 or 14? She's like 15, I'm 16.

To YP: Yes.

Yoshi Paradise
To YP: Yes.

Well, don't you do that kind of stuff for.....nevermind.

Cosmic Cube
She's like 15, I'm 16.

To YP: Yes. Still, ejaculating on young girls is disturbing.

I'm sure that if you were a respectable young woman, you wouldn't want people ejaculating on you.

Violent2Dope
Still, ejaculating on young girls is disturbing.

I'm sure that if you were a respectable young woman, you wouldn't want people ejaculating on you. It's called the internets, go on it, you will find it all over it.

Yoshi Paradise
I'm sure that if you were a respectable young woman, you wouldn't want people ejaculating on you.

Yes, he would.

It depends on who those people are...

Sado-sama
Karin only seems like a respectable young women. It's a little known fact that all fictional japanese females are desperate for cock.

Cosmic Cube
Yes, he would.

It depends on who those people are... Then he wouldn't be very respectable... or she, rather.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Karin only seems like a respectable young women. It's a little known fact that all fictional japanese females are desperate for cock. This discussion went from ESRB E to A-O in no time, flat.

Yoshi Paradise
Then he wouldn't be very respectable... or she, rather.

If Pyron were to cover Violent2Dope with his "hot sauce", then Violent2Dope would be craving for more. laughing

Sado-sama
This discussion went from ESRB E to A-O in no time, flat. Ever since V2D's post on the previous page, yes. smile

Violent2Dope
If Pyron were to cover Violent2Dope with his "hot sauce", then Violent2Dope would be craving for more. laughing Tell me, is Yoshi's dick in your mouth as stretchy as his tongue?

Cosmic Cube
If Pyron were to cover Violent2Dope with his "hot sauce", then Violent2Dope would be craving for more. laughing Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Tell me, is Yoshi's dick in your mouth as stretchy as his tongue? Yuck.

I think it's time for me to go to sleep.

Sado-sama
N03S! You'll miss the next episode of Pyron fanboy vs. Yoshi fanatic. haermm

Yoshi Paradise
Anyway, Karin would win this.

She has some good techniques.

Sado-sama
I should ask if Sol allows the Dead Fantasy video to be used. If so Hitomi would break almost every bone in Karin's body.

Sol Valentine
LMAO!

and...
Got it. 131

That's sick yo!

Sol Valentine
I should ask if Sol allows the Dead Fantasy video to be used. If so Hitomi would break almost every bone in Karin's body.

No. And yes.

Ozone
If Pyron were to cover Violent2Dope with his "hot sauce", then Violent2Dope would be craving for more. laughing

hysterical

Violent2Dope
N03S! You'll miss the next episode of Pyron fanboy vs. Yoshi fanatic. haermm Go suck off Ryu Hayabusa. haermm

JK. hug

Cale_Daziel
I still really don't see why people think Karin is so great...

She hasn't done anything other than be a SF.

Wandering Flame
be a SF. That's the feat of an abstract deity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.