World War Hulk vs Drax (Dumb)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
World War Hulk, right before his fight vs Sentry

vs

The Drax the Destroyer who stood up Kronos' blasts before he regained his intellegence.

psycho gundam
dumb drax only had a severe weakness to mind attacks(other stuff could hurt him as well but not as effective)

Gecko4lif
drax ftw

MightyEInherjar
See, I don't know.

Savage Hulk has been able to slug it out with him before with no real signs of being inferior, and I've always maintained Hulk would win the majority...

...but the thing is, I hadn't read anything with the old Drax in it for a couple years now, and just got done re reading an old Cosmic Powers Unlimited, in which he was taking blasts from Kronos right before he got his intelligence back. Kinda revamped some old interests in Drax.

Now I think it could be a good fight, with it going 7/10 either way, really.

guy222
wwh ftw

quanchi112
I see WW hulk winning this as well.

B.A
Originally posted by quanchi112
I see WW hulk winning this as well. Like almost every battle.

janus77
WWH

Xplosive
World War Hulk

Gecko4lif
Everybody knows Drax has more then superstrength right?

llagrok
Drax would probably lose to the final version, given his intelligence.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Drax would probably lose to the final version, given his intelligence.
True but i dont see this as a sweep

Kutulu
Regular Hulk statemated Drax when he had the power gem (the same Drax with the power gem that stomped out Champion). Drax without the power gem will take a loss to even regular Hulk, let alone WWH.

Galan007
SSJ Hulk, ftw. happy

B.A
Huc wins.

Horrificus
So ridiculous.
Drax for the win.
Hello? Access to all the power in the universe, without having to get, um, what do you dorks call it? Oh yeah, (Infinitely Angry)
God, I always love hearing that one.
Drax is a stronger WWH, only he can also fly, and blast, and doesn't get hurt as much as WWH.

Drax wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Kutulu
Regular Hulk statemated Drax when he had the power gem (the same Drax with the power gem that stomped out Champion). Drax without the power gem will take a loss to even regular Hulk, let alone WWH.

The Hulk endured him for like three panels...

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
So ridiculous.
Drax for the win.
Hello? Access to all the power in the universe, without having to get, um, what do you dorks call it? Oh yeah, (Infinitely Angry)
God, I always love hearing that one.
Drax is a stronger WWH, only he can also fly, and blast, and doesn't get hurt as much as WWH.

Drax wins.

WTF you smoking? How does Drax have access to all the power in the universe? O.P. never stated anything about an infinity gem, and Hulk stalemated Drax with the infinity gem.

Horrificus
WTF you smoking? How does Drax have access to all the power in the universe? O.P. never stated anything about an infinity gem, and Hulk stalemated Drax with the infinity gem.

um, this is what I'm smoking. you should have some...

Good Stuff

"The Infinity Gems (previously known as "Soul Gems"wink are some of the most powerful artifacts in the Universe. Each one allows its owner complete omnipotence over one aspect of the universe: time, space, reality, mind, power, and soul. "

...no, really! It's goooood!

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
um, this is what I'm smoking. you should have some...

Good Stuff

"The Infinity Gems (previously known as "Soul Gems"wink are some of the most powerful artifacts in the Universe. Each one allows its owner complete omnipotence over one aspect of the universe: time, space, reality, mind, power, and soul. "

...no, really! It's goooood!

Except that Drax doesn't have the infinity gem for this fight. Light up another. durpot

Horrificus
Except that Drax doesn't have the infinity gem for this fight. Light up another. durpot

hahaha!
you ****head! you actually just made me laugh and fart at the same time!
thumbup1

golem370
Drax would have to see this as a fight and not a playing type fight. He has to be enraged like when he first saw Thanos in the first Infinity Wars he saw Thanos and was getting pissed off but Adam Warlock calmed Drax down saying he would smash Thanos later and almost written to sound relieved Thanos said I can deal with that. Makes you wondered if the writers of Marvel made Drax look like Hulk because they thought he was the only one who could.

llagrok
If Drax doesn't have his gem then he needs to play it smart if he wants to win. Even then...

quanchi112
Yeah who the hell said Drax has the power gem for this fight?

golem370
Because Dumb Drax had the Power Gem

Kutulu
Originally posted by golem370
Because Dumb Drax had the Power Gem

Dumb Drax didn't have the gem his entire career as Dumb Drax. We have gem feats and non-gem feats to go by from him. O.P. never said anything about Dumb Drax having the gem.

guy222
WWH

Wild Shadow
the non gem feats of drax are greater then the gem feat ones

bangin

psycho gundam
drax is pretty much invincible, aside from attacking his mind you really can't do too much to him that he won't get up from in a few seconds.

i can't recall him (dumb drax)ever being scratched, even before warlock gave him the power gem to guard.

guy222
drax loses

Naija boy
WWH

Wild Shadow
anyone think that drax can beat a regular savage hulk?

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
drax loses Originally posted by Naija boy
WWH thumb up

beast1234
wwh take this

Colossus-Big C
WWH

Black bolt z
Purely physical?I might say WWH.

But otherwise dumb drax takes this.

Colossus-Big C
wwh can tank any thing he can dish out

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wwh can tank any thing he can dish out No he can't.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he can't.

Lol... you are hilarious.

Why don't you think wwh could take anything drax could deal out?

Let me give you an example of his durability.

Ok, wwh and skrullbolt fough, a skrull that had access to black bolts powers. Before this fight, reed needed skrull bolts power. Well reed sticks skrull bolt in this containment container and asked skrull bolt to scream with everything that he had. Well, he did this and his scream was so powerful that it ripped through reality.

Well, wwh and skrull bolt a couple of comics after this scream meets on the moon. Skrull bolt wanting to end the fight immediately screams at hulk and walks off but guess what... wwh tanks it. Wwh ASK skrullbolt to scream at him some more which he does blew a chunk out of the moon but guess what... wwh had no damage at all and was holding a koed skrullbolt by the neck.

His durabilty is amazing.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... you are hilarious.

Why don't you think wwh could take anything drax could deal out?

Let me give you an example of his durability.

Ok, wwh and skrullbolt fough, a skrull that had access to black bolts powers. Before this fight, reed needed skrull bolts power. Well reed sticks skrull bolt in this containment container and asked skrull bolt to scream with everything that he had. Well, he did this and his scream was so powerful that it ripped through reality.

Well, wwh and skrull bolt a couple of comics after this scream meets on the moon. Skrull bolt wanting to end the fight immediately screams at hulk and walks off but guess what... wwh tanks it. Wwh ASK skrullbolt to scream at him some more which he does blew a chunk out of the moon but guess what... wwh had no damage at all and was holding a koed skrullbolt by the neck.

His durabilty is amazing. 1: There wasn't a scream.There was no proof it was.A full scream would have destroyed the moon.

2: Drax is almost as strong physically as WWH,can fly,and has energy blasts.

Here I know this is ABC logic but stick with me. WWH=Sentry<Surfer<Drax.

carver9
1: There wasn't a scream.There was no proof it was.A full scream would have destroyed the moon.

Lol... black bolt did scream and he did it twice. You are hilarious.

He didn't direct the scream at the moon, he directed it towards wwh. He does have control of his power.

But professor hulk stalemated him which makes me believe he isn't as strong as wwh.

Your logic sucks and its all wrong. Sentry would beat surfer.

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
drax is pretty much invincible, aside from attacking his mind you really can't do too much to him that he won't get up from in a few seconds.

i can't recall him (dumb drax)ever being scratched, even before warlock gave him the power gem to guard.

He got one shotted by Odin, that does away with the invincibility myth. Also wasn't Thor standing up to Drax all alone?

1: There wasn't a scream.There was no proof it was.A full scream would have destroyed the moon.

How are you not taking into consideration that the Hulk (any Hulk) can amp? WW Hulk had full control of the level that he could amp, and it did not take him long to reach any given level of strength.
Going by destructive and strength feats alone, I would put WW Hulk head and shoulders above Drax in his less intelligent state.

Why would you state that the Sentry is less than the Surfer? When did they fight? Sentry depending on his emotional state may have been able to destroy the Surfer. He did very well against the collective, who had to resort to bfr in order to get Bob off of his @$$. He also broke Terrax's axe like a twig, and stood in his cosmic blasts like an average person would take a shower.

If the Surfer was unable to lock onto Banner's gamma energy, and amp off of him the Hulk would have likely broke him long ago. I have a very good feeling that if Norrin stood toe to toe with the Juggernaut like WW Hulk did, that Cain would has beat the mess out of him.

Drax was also far less intelligent than WW Hulk was, and intelligent tactics combined with brute strength, trump pure strength any day of the week.

guy222
wwh takes this

carver9
wwh takes this

Guy speaks the truth.

Badabing
wwh takes this Originally posted by carver9
Guy speaks the truth. It pains me to agree with Carver. grumpy

stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
It pains me to agree with Carver. grumpy

stick out tongue

Lol... laughing

No homo but I kind of missed this. Its been too long since I have read a comment like this from bada (don't do it again)

Black bolt z
Lol... black bolt did scream and he did it twice. You are hilarious.

He didn't direct the scream at the moon, he directed it towards wwh. He does have control of his power.

But professor hulk stalemated him which makes me believe he isn't as strong as wwh.

Your logic sucks and its all wrong. Sentry would beat surfer. No he didn't...he whispered....and then it went off panel.

Yes.And it was only a whisper.

He fought professor hulk twice and showed absolutely no sign of losing.He had the PG but he was playing with hulk.Literally.

Black bolt z
It pains me to agree with Carver. grumpy

stick out tongue Yeah well....you just love thunderclaps!!!!

carver9
No he didn't...he whispered....and then it went off panel.

Yes.And it was only a whisper.

He fought professor hulk twice and showed absolutely no sign of losing.He had the PG but he was playing with hulk.Literally. .

Blackbolt... I want you to read the comic again because 90% of the time you are wrong. Once you have read it... come back and talk to me.

He screamed...

Drax is dumb as hell and he don't even have the moral of pulling his punches and professor hulk tanked them and stalemated him TWICE. Wwh would crush him and there will not be any type of stalemate.

Black bolt z

Blackbolt... I want you to read the comic again because 90% of the time you are wrong. Once you have read it... come back and talk to me.

He screamed...

Drax is dumb as hell and he don't even have the moral of pulling his punches and professor hulk tanked them and stalemated him TWICE. Wwh would crush him and there will not be any type of stalemate. I'm 100% sure the first time he whispered.And then it went off panel.And even if I wanted to look at it I couldn't as my comic box is at my moms house and i'm at my dads.

No he didn't.It was clearly a whisper the first time.

Hulk never stalemated him.Drax was beating with him and he thought he and hulk were playing.So how would he do if he was actually trying to kill him?He probably would have killed hulk.

And WWH was stalemated by a high herald.Drax has beaten high heralds.

carver9
I'm 100% sure the first time he whispered.And then it went off panel.And even if I wanted to look at it I couldn't as my comic box is at my moms house and i'm at my dads.

No he didn't.It was clearly a whisper the first time.

Hulk never stalemated him.Drax was beating with him and he thought he and hulk were playing.So how would he do if he was actually trying to kill him?He probably would have killed hulk.

And WWH was stalemated by a high herald.Drax has beaten high heralds.

Well you are wrong. The only reason why I asked you to read the comic is because it wasw stated on panel that he survived black bolts scream.

Not a whisper, read the comic because I am trying sssoooo hard to find the scan so that I can prove you wrong "yet again".

They were both playing around... hell, hulk tried to take drax shopping for a horn during that fight. Drax does not pull his punches... he is to much of an idiot to do that.

The question is how would drax fare against professor hulk since he was holding back and decided to take the gloves off at the end before getting mind blasted.

Badabing
Lol... laughing

No homo but I kind of missed this. Its been too long since I have read a comment like this from bada (don't do it again) biscuits

Yeah well....you just love thunderclaps!!!! mmm

Hulk claps, Drax implodes then explodes. durhulk

Black bolt z
biscuits

mmm

Hulk claps, Drax implodes then explodes. durhulk If he implodes he will already be blown apart and thus then incapable of exploding buscuits

Badabing
If he implodes he will already be blown apart and thus then incapable of exploding buscuits Implode means he would burst inward. Explode means he would burst outward. dursmart

Like I said, Hulk claps, Drax implodes then explodes.

Black bolt z
Implode means he would burst inward. Explode means he would burst outward. dursmart

Like I said, Hulk claps, Drax implodes then explodes. Doesn't implode mean they explode starting from the inside?

psycho gundam
hulk was getting pissed at the end of the drax fight, and drax wasn't hurting the hulk prior to that, just annoying him.

Black bolt z
hulk was getting pissed at the end of the drax fight, and drax wasn't hurting the hulk prior to that, just annoying him. hulk also wasn't hurting drax.

Stoic
hulk also wasn't hurting drax.

Drax could only access a small portion of the PG in his infantile bubbly state, therefore he wouldn't be able to keep up with WW Hulk in the long run. The fact that he wasn't able to one shot a weaker Hulk should suggest to you that his fight with a far stronger, and more ruthless Hulk would be short lived, and without the gem he would just be overwhelmed.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Drax could only access a small portion of the PG in his infantile bubbly state, therefore he wouldn't be able to keep up with WW Hulk in the long run. The fact that he wasn't able to one shot a weaker Hulk should suggest to you that his fight with a far stronger, and more ruthless Hulk would be short lived, and without the gem he would just be overwhelmed. It was also stated thor couldn't KO him because he would just keep subconciously tapping into it.

And once again drax was literally playing with Hulk.

I admit in a slugfest that WWH wins.But all powers inculded Drax.

Stoic
Going by character Drax would just slug it out, and he would be beaten. What are you saying? You think Drax is going to blast WW Hulk into unconsciousness when no one else could? Also a KO is a KO, whether it be 10 seconds or 2 days. I also noted your comparison of Drax vs the Surfer, and Hulk vs the Surfer.

You have to take into consideration that the Surfer can't drain Drax the way that he can drain the Hulk. If the Surfer went toe to toe with the Juggernaut back in the day he would have been owned much in the same way that Drax owned the Surfer when he nearly broke the Surfers neck.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Going by character Drax would just slug it out, and he would be beaten. What are you saying? You think Drax is going to blast WW Hulk into unconsciousness when no one else could? Also a KO is a KO, whether it be 10 seconds or 2 days. I also noted your comparison of Drax vs the Surfer, and Hulk vs the Surfer.

You have to take into consideration that the Surfer can't drain Drax the way that he can drain the Hulk. If the Surfer went toe to toe with the Juggernaut back in the day he would have been owned much in the same way that Drax owned the Surfer when he nearly broke the Surfers neck. I never said hulk vs. Surfer

I said WWH=Sentry
Surfer>Sentry
Drax>Surfer

And Drax does use energy blasts.He just likes "playing" with hulk."

OneDumbG0
Stalemate 5/10.

janus77
current Hulk just ThunderClaps him to KO smile.
WWH wins 10/10, imo.
Savage Hulk would get maybe 6-7/10.

Stoic
I never said hulk vs. Surfer

I said WWH=Sentry
Surfer>Sentry
Drax>Surfer

And Drax does use energy blasts.He just likes "playing" with hulk."

You missed the point.

Where do you get Surfer being greater than the Sentry though? The main reason that the Surfer has ever beaten the Hulk was through gamma manipulation. He could not rely on trump card if he were to fight several guys in or under the Hulks weight class. Classic Juggernaut, Drax, Captain Marvel, Sentry, Thor... the list is long.

Of the ones that I mentioned though, and could see beating the tar out of the Surfer are Classic Juggernaut, Thor, Captain Marvel, and yes the Sentry if he were in the right state of mind. ABC logic is often erroneous but sometimes it can be used. Your post unfortunately falls into the error bin. Give the Hulk a device that throws a firewall up to protect him from being juiced by the Surfer, and he would smack the shyt out of the Surfer.

Norrin has the ability to climb in power at the same rate that the hulk does by simply tapping his gamma stores. Let's see him try that on a magical being of the same strength, and the result would be the same as when Drax nearly broke his neck.

Drax has a cap on his strength, the Hulk does not. Drax also fights brawler style when in close combat.

OneDumbG0
^ This isn't PG Drax? Oops.

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ This isn't PG Drax? Oops.

No at least it wasn't stipulated. Even with the PG, Drax was not tapping the ranges that Thanos, Magus or Warlock was. I'm not sure if he even knew how to tap into it, but was just using it on a subconscious level. This in my opinion would not be enough to help him in a fight with a guy that can increase his strength at will.

Black bolt z
People get their standard equipment.

Based on how many showings with and without PG would PG be standard equipment for Dumb Drax?

Badabing
The OP says nothing about the power gem. So I'm saying no gem. shrug

Stoic

Based on how many showings with and without PG would PG be standard equipment for Dumb Drax?

Why would it be his standard equipment when most of his appearances showed him without it? In the beginning he didn't have it, and at the end he did not have it. Since it wasn't stipulated I guess he doesn't have it. Even if he did have it, it's not as if he was tapping the ranges that more intelligent users were. In fact he may not have been able to use it on more than a subconscious level as I stated earlier. This as I also stated would likely not be enough to defeat a guy that can amp at will.

quanchi112

Based on how many showings with and without PG would PG be standard equipment for Dumb Drax? Unless it's stated and no this isn't his standard equipment.

Magog
Dumb Drax...aka Power Gem Drax (since being dumb was the ONLY thing keeping him from ruling the Marvelverse)...for the win.

You Hulk fanboys make me giggle. It's like you think his power falls somewhere between TOAA and TLT.

DarkSaint85
And you seem to think PG is standard equipment.....

h1a8
Even if it was, Drax never really drew from the PG at all. So what difference does it make?

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And you seem to think PG is standard equipment.....

Or that Hulk cant beat it out of him like Thor did

quanchi112
Hulk wins, hard.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Magog
Dumb Drax...aka Power Gem Drax (since being dumb was the ONLY thing keeping him from ruling the Marvelverse)...for the win.

You Hulk fanboys make me giggle. It's like you think his power falls somewhere between TOAA and TLT. He couldn't beat Professor hulk with the power gem....

VastoLord1234
how many versions of drax are there? and which numbered version is dumb drax?

psycho gundam
I think there are 4 versions: the original; "dumb" Drax after his resurrection from brain death; "Riddick/Kratos" Drax with the tattoos and I think he just got changed back to his classic form or he just got his old costume back, but it would make more sense if his old power came back with it

zopzop
He couldn't beat Professor hulk with the power gem....
/thread

quanchi112
Stalemate 5/10.
^ This isn't PG Drax? Oops. laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
WWH vs PG Drax, WWH 6/10
WWH vs Dumb Drax wo/PG, WWH 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.