Thor with the power gem vs Cyborg with his sinestro rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
No bfr...who wins? Thors nuts to just like when he had the power gem.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
No bfr...who wins? Thors nuts to just like when he had the power gem.
Exactly what would nutso Thor do to a being who can only be killed by the AM?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly what would nutso Thor do to a being who can only be killed by the AM? So no one else can kill him? Mxy and the Spectre couldnt..... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Is that what you are saying....AM failed to kill Sodam Yat and he tried to..... laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
So no one else can kill him? Mxy and the Spectre couldnt..... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Is that what you are saying....AM failed to kill Sodam Yat and he tried to..... laughing

Is that what you think?

Soljer
Interesting.

Someone tell me, what stopped Thor with the power gem?

iceman24567
No bfr...who wins? Thors nuts to just like when he had the power gem. Henshaw wins this.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Interesting.

Someone tell me, what stopped Thor with the power gem?

Something that Henshaw would have absolutely NO trouble replicating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Is that what you think? No there are lots of characters that could henshaw I am sure but he really has his hopes up that the AM can get the job done.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Something that Henshaw would have absolutely NO trouble replicating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he's F#$%$%&^ omipresent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe if he thought of trying that then yeah. Otherwise no.

WM Thor: RRRRRRRR
Cyborg: !
WM Thor: OUT MY WAY
Cyborg: Hmmm...hey, let's trap him in a force block like Thanos did...that's how it happened in B&T. Brilliant! laughing out loud

tjcoady
just out of curiosity, how has Superman managed to beat the Cyborg Superman so many times, if he's omnipotent and all that? I understand you need to be pretty damn powerful to kill him, and that's why he allied with the AM... but how does Superman generally deal with him?

Avlon
Henshaw ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
just out of curiosity, how has Superman managed to beat the Cyborg Superman so many times, if he's omnipotent and all that? I understand you need to be pretty damn powerful to kill him, and that's why he allied with the AM... but how does Superman generally deal with him?
One time he vibrated so fast that he scattered his molecules. Another time he was stuck on the source wall. DS actually beat him one of those times. But now he has those rings, he's already above the top tier, the rings just add to it.

quanchi112
Thor crushes him.

Avlon
Do you enjoy making ridiculously inflammatory comments just to get some attention in your threads?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Avlon
Do you enjoy making ridiculously inflammatory comments just to get some attention in your threads? Isn't it obvious?

tjcoady
One time he vibrated so fast that he scattered his molecules. Another time he was stuck on the source wall. DS actually beat him one of those times. But now he has those rings, he's already above the top tier, the rings just add to it.

ahh, the ole standby of DC superheroes- vibrating your molecules. I just read through a bunch of silver age showcases, and that is literally... literally... how every single villain was defeated during the silver age. It's the 'sentient nanotechnology' of it's day.

So molecular dispersion and a bfr to the source wall are the two things that have been shown to defeat him? Without the rings obviously- although apparently the Kryptonians managed to take him out through sheer force and numbers with the rings. Are those three times the only times he's ever been beaten?

TricksterPriest
ahh, the ole standby of DC superheroes- vibrating your molecules. I just read through a bunch of silver age showcases, and that is literally... literally... how every single villain was defeated during the silver age. It's the 'sentient nanotechnology' of it's day.

So molecular dispersion and a bfr to the source wall are the two things that have been shown to defeat him? Without the rings obviously- although apparently the Kryptonians managed to take him out through sheer force and numbers with the rings. Are those three times the only times he's ever been beaten?

1st time, Henshaw was weakened by K-nite. And molecular dispersion didn't kill him. Just destroyed his body. He can jump to more tech and just make a new body via matter manip. Henshaw is now invulnerable to k-nite and red sunlight, so that's out.

After that, he jumped all the way to.......wait a minute. How did Doomsday get to the 4th world? I thought Boomtube was the only way. And for that matter, how did Henshaw get to the 4th world via his energy form? Maybe I forgot or missed something in the book.

Anyways, on Apokolips, Henshaw met his 2nd defeat when he got fried by the Omega Effect and stuck into an orb. Darkseid later let him out, with a promise to stay away from Apokolips. After that, Henshaw survived a black hole and ended up in the marvel-verse. He asked Galactus to make him a perfect being. Galactus turned him into a metal slab. Powerful yes, creative, no. stick out tongue

3nd time, after he got back to the DCU, Parallax (Classic) tore him apart and stuck him on the Source Wall. Problem was, Henshaw was controlling part of the Source Wall. Supes blue stopped him, but Henshaw hitched a ride back to earth in the containment suit.

There's a 4th time I don't know the circumstances for, but I think that was PIS.

5th time, he got blown apart by Hal Jordan and Arisia using a highmaster manhunter droid, which magnified GL power 100x.

and most recently, the highly dubious circumstances in Sinestro Corp war.

Ask Avlon if I missed anything.

tjcoady
hm. so you need pretty high end energy manipulation powers (Darkseid, Superman Blue, Galactus, and amped Green Lanterns) to beat him, now that his weakness to kryptonite and red sun radiation have been removed.

Interesting. I honestly have never read a Hank Henshaw appearance. He's just never been a DCU villain that interested me all that much.

iceman24567
hm. so you need pretty high end energy manipulation powers (Darkseid, Superman Blue, Galactus, and amped Green Lanterns) to beat him, now that his weakness to kryptonite and red sun radiation have been removed.

Interesting. I honestly have never read a Hank Henshaw appearance. He's just never been a DCU villain that interested me all that much. I showed no interest in him until a couple months ago after i saw how versatile he was he stalemated The Silver Surfer i think would have even beaten him actually.

Avlon
1st time, Henshaw was weakened by K-nite. And molecular dispersion didn't kill him. Just destroyed his body. He can jump to more tech and just make a new body via matter manip. Henshaw is now invulnerable to k-nite and red sunlight, so that's out.

After that, he jumped all the way to.......wait a minute. How did Doomsday get to the 4th world? I thought Boomtube was the only way. And for that matter, how did Henshaw get to the 4th world via his energy form? Maybe I forgot or missed something in the book.

Anyways, on Apokolips, Henshaw met his 2nd defeat when he got fried by the Omega Effect and stuck into an orb. Darkseid later let him out, with a promise to stay away from Apokolips. After that, Henshaw survived a black hole and ended up in the marvel-verse. He asked Galactus to make him a perfect being. Galactus turned him into a metal slab. Powerful yes, creative, no. stick out tongue

3nd time, after he got back to the DCU, Parallax (Classic) tore him apart and stuck him on the Source Wall. Problem was, Henshaw was controlling part of the Source Wall. Supes blue stopped him, but Henshaw hitched a ride back to earth in the containment suit.

There's a 4th time I don't know the circumstances for, but I think that was PIS.

5th time, he got blown apart by Hal Jordan and Arisia using a highmaster manhunter droid, which magnified GL power 100x.

While the Marvel fight with SS is detectably canon for Henshaw, (Henshaw and Parallax reffered to it before they fought in their comic, although I highly doubt it was 616 Earth) the incident with Galactus is non canon (but funny.)

This sums up things up pretty well though.

Avlon
Originally posted by Avlon
While the Marvel fight with SS is arguably canon for Henshaw, (Henshaw and Parallax reffered to it before they fought in their comic, although I highly doubt it was 616 Earth) the incident with Galactus is non canon (but funny.)

This sums up things up pretty well though.

Edited.

llagrok
Thanos mentioned that the block would only keep him for 15 minutes and then it would never work again...

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos mentioned that the block would only keep him for 15 minutes and then it would never work again... Wasnt it just under 3 hours.......I know it held him for more than 15 minutes.... laughing

Larceny
Cyborg

Horrificus

Hmmmm... I think the 4th time was when WM Thor beat him easily.
Yup, I'm pretty sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Cyborg What the f**k? Thor would maul him.

Larceny
What the f**k? Thor would maul him.

He really wouldn't. Maybe standard Henshaw, but not with the rings.

Avlon
What the f**k? Thor would maul him.

Cyborg ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
He really wouldn't. Maybe standard Henshaw, but not with the rings. Why do you feel this way becuz of what he did to Superman?

supremthor
Why do you feel this way becuz of what he did to Superman?

yup pretty much laughing

123KID
What has Cyborg Supes done exactly with the rings for people here to be saying he'd win

He beat Superman hen lost to Superman and co

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
yup pretty much laughing This is Thor with the power gem who took out a team of badasses not just plain old Superman.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.