beta ray bill vs hulk(wwh)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no bfr
who,d win this

Kutulu
Without BFR WWH takes it.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kutulu
Without BFR WWH takes it.

Galan007
Originally posted by skyfather
no bfr
who,d win this Has Bill ever BFR'd an opponent, anyway?

skyfather
Originally posted by Galan007
Has Bill ever BFR'd an opponent, anyway?
not to sure,to me bfr is a easy/pussy option

Kutulu
not to sure,to me bfr is a easy/pussy option

Yeah but it's one of the reasons why flying / telekinetics get a bigger win ratio over here at KMC.

Gecko4lif
Bill

Some underestimation going on in this thread

quanchi112
not to sure,to me bfr is a easy/pussy option Bfr is for pussies.

guy222
WWH

Horrificus
Bill would win.
He tends to come up with more exotic uses of his powers, and isn't just a slugger.

It's like he's an alien or something.

Ouallada
Would Hulk be able to take a planet-splitting shot as per Stormbreaker?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Ouallada
Would Hulk be able to take a planet-splitting shot as per Stormbreaker?
Of course not.
No matter how tough he is, he got all kinds a messed up. A Stormbreaker haymaker would turn WWH into, well, into Hay.

Ouallada
It was a rhetorical question. Beta Ray takes this at range, and can mix it up as well. He takes a fair majority.

Priest
Bill ftw

Avlon
Bill whoops dat ass.

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Bill

Some underestimation going on in this thread huh

My BFR question was perfectly valid.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bfr is for pussies.
Like Thanos.....

Soljer
Good fight, but probably the Hulk.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Galan007
huh

My BFR question was perfectly valid.

I don't think so, but Stormbreaker is = Mjolnir, thus he should be capable of a BFR. Not that it matters in this thread though.

Galan007
I don't think so, but Stormbreaker is = Mjolnir, thus he should be capable of a BFR. I didn't ask if he should be able to -- I asked if he has. smile

Ouallada
I don't think so , but Stormbreaker is = Mjolnir, thus he should be capable of a BFR. Not that it matters in this thread though.

Can't say anymore than that. smile

Galan007
So,
"you don't think" my BFR question was valid?

Ouallada
I think it was valid, but I don't think he ever BFRed anyone. Sorry for any communication breakdown.

Galan007
I think it was valid, but I don't think he ever BFRed anyone. Sorry for any communication breakdown. Cool beans..

I was just curious.

skyfather
id give 6/10 in hulks favour

D-Block
I'd say Bill takes this.

Gecko4lif
Everybody knows brb > thor right?

Well thor without upgrades anyway

Priest
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Everybody knows brb > thor right?

Well thor without upgrades anyway
no no expression

lando005
giving this to brb due to greater powerset

JediSamuraiMRB
taking wwhulk

fatgogeta
Bill is basically Thor, and Thor should always beat Hulk. Bill 8/10

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Priest
no no expression
yes

they fought twice and bill beat him both times

first time was h2h without hammers and second time was BFR!

Roldz
Majority to BRB say 8-9/10..

Here's BRB taking down Warrior Madness Thor...

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8616/brbcu4.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8494/brb1kt0.th.jpg

themadsurfer
Thor wasn't in warrior madness and you just forgot him busting a planet with brb in there and him fighting ss also.
BRB=THOR not holding back that's why he would win a majority against WWH like 7-8/10

Endless Mike
Bill

abhilegend
Hulk wins.

Emi~Kiro
Didn't WWH need to slip into world breaker to threaten the earth with his power? beta Ray Bill took out a planet and a herald in the same go. With his hammer and viciousness I think Beta would give Hulk more of a fight than anyone else did in the WWH plot and take him down more times than he wouldnt.

janus77
Hulk wins, comfortably.

h1a8
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Didn't WWH need to slip into world breaker to threaten the earth with his power? beta Ray Bill took out a planet and a herald in the same go. With his hammer and viciousness I think Beta would give Hulk more of a fight than anyone else did in the WWH plot and take him down more times than he wouldnt.

Context.

Bill took out a planet by accelerating for light years into the planet.
Bill will not have that luxury in a forum fight.

So the feat is irrelevant since it doesn't prove he can just one shot a planet from battlefield distance.

Oh and WWH wins.
Here's the evidence.
WWH basically two or three shotted Hercules.
Hercules is at least as physical (strength and durability) as Bill.

pym-ftw
Herc can't fly or used ranged attacks...

I'd edge toward Hulk in the end though

-Pr-
Hulk.

carver9

WWH didn't intentionally turn WBH just to threaten the planet and before even going World Breaker it was never mentioned that he couldn't destroy the planet, hell, if anything, it was mentioned at least 5 times that he CAN destroy a planet.

-Pr-
WWH is, at the very least, a high herald. Planet-busting isn't out of the question in the slightest.

Cogito
WWH could definitely destroy a planet.

As for this, Hulk wins for sure if this becomes a brawl, which it will.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by carver9
WWH didn't intentionally turn WBH just to threaten the planet and before even going World Breaker it was never mentioned that he couldn't destroy the planet, hell, if anything, it was mentioned at least 5 times that he CAN destroy a planet.

I don't remember them mentioning planet busting ability but I'll take your word for it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill's powerful, crazy powerful, but Hulk went toe to toe with an all-out Sentry and was seriously holding back. This version is too much in a straight up fight.

carver9
I don't remember them mentioning planet busting ability but I'll take your word for it.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkplanetarythreat.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkplanetarythreat1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkplanetarythreat2.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkplanetarythreat3.jpg

Here is 4 of the times it was mentioned. Pak made it clear Hulk could destroy a planet...even before going World Breaker.

hgjmdhgjdhu
Without BFR WWH takes it. http://www.glpp.info/hu7l.jpg

guy222
WWH

Odekahn
WWH.

Bill vs Savage Hulk is a proper fight. This, however, is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.