Dracula Vs Kaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HueyFreeman
Both are practically identical in powers.
Dracula has Hypnosis, turn to mist, wolf, bat, imortality, supposedly only vulernable to weapons of holy nature, shoots fire, teleportation, Can cause meteor showers, can use Deaths Scythe as a weapon.

Burning thought
you mean kain right?

Kain wins

he has those powers you listed save Meteors, at the same time as having incredible shielding against both physical and magical attack, TK, Dimension warp movement and the reaver itself.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Burning thought
you mean kain right?

Kain wins Yeah sorry

Burning thought
does Dracula have any soul attacks ime wondering to myself?

the only close to holy weapon Kain has is the light reaver, but soul destruction should suffice

HueyFreeman
you mean kain right?

Kain wins

he has those powers you listed save Meteors, at the same time as having incredible shielding against both physical and magical attack, TK, Dimension warp movement and the reaver itself. Magical attacks don't affect Dracula. They have to be holy in nature. The whip only hurts him because it was used to destroy Walter Bernhard (Dracs predecessor)and his blood is stained on it. There's nothing Kain has "besides the reavor" that Dracula Hasn't and Deaths Scythe can reave souls as well. I call a stalemate.

Burning thought
can you prove no magical attacks dont effect Dracula, also its debatable alone wether a soul attack is magical, the spell soul death is magical but booting out a beings soul then replacing it with your own, or the reaver literally sucking it out, is not neccerily magical. Kain also has shields to protect him from Draculas attacks, combined with his own invulerability to anything but soul attacks

also Dracula does not have long range soul attacks, only that scythe, he also does not have the ability afaik to drain the blood dry of several beings at the same time, from range.

HueyFreeman
can you prove no magical attacks dont effect Dracula, also its debatable alone wether a soul attack is magical, the spell soul death is magical but booting out a beings soul then replacing it with your own, or the reaver literally sucking it out, is not neccerily magical. Kain also has shields to protect him from Draculas attacks, combined with his own invulerability to anything but soul attacks

also Dracula does not have long range soul attacks, only that scythe, he also does not have the ability afaik to drain the blood dry of several beings at the same time, from range. The magical attacks range. Dracula has been hurt by magic (such as Alucard and Hector) but they are rather suspicious since Drac had a three year slumber for their fights. Hes at full power after a hundred year slumber. His full power battles all take place against a Belmont, and the whip is what kills them. Its stated in "Lament" that Walter was invulernable to nothing short of the whip which was soaked with his essence. This trate has also been passed to Dracula.
Dracula also has a "Soul Steal" attack which allows him to remove the soul of any being with ties to Darkness. He can also telepathically control any creature of the night with Darkness in their soul which is how he was able to take over a belmont before.

Burning thought
luckily Kain no longer has darkness within him.

maybe a stalemate, since i lack great knowledge on Dracula, a staelmate then if he really is immune to soul stealing

HueyFreeman
luckily Kain no longer has darkness within him.

maybe a stalemate, since i lack great knowledge on Dracula, a staelmate then if he really is immune to soul stealing Dracula soul had one weakness, Stated by "Dawn and Aria of Sorrow", He had to be defeated on the millenium, using a ritual where a member of the belmont family was unable to touch the sacred whip for 100 years prior, then a ritual was taken place and the whip used. As a gamer no one knows exactly how it was done since in Aria of Sorrow it already took place and has very few references to it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Dracula soul had one weakness, Stated by "Dawn and Aria of Sorrow", He had to be defeated on the millenium, using a ritual where a member of the belmont family was unable to touch the sacred whip for 100 years prior, then a ritual was taken place and the whip used. As a gamer no one knows exactly how it was done since in Aria of Sorrow it already took place and has very few references to it.

hmmm so his soul does have a weakness, if kain works it out he may win somehow, but ime not too sure myself so ill let it be a stalemate, ime incredibly tired atm big grin

technically speaking, he could win fairly easily if he used cheap Battlefield removal tactics, is Dracula harmable by water?

judgement hand
Kain owns everything

Hail Kain!

Kazenji
I'm guessing you mean alucard from the castlevania games...

Sado-sama
Dracula? Lol.

Burning thought
kains jumps from above and launches a clump of garlic at him

"vwot is this!! aarrhhhggg!! ime melting!! melltttinggggg!!"

or is that sunlight that does that? hmm, or both? weeeeeee

Diamond Kisses
kains jumps from above and launches a clump of garlic at him

"vwot is this!! aarrhhhggg!! ime melting!! melltttinggggg!!"

or is that sunlight that does that? hmm, or both? weeeeeee

You are wrong all over. That is the effect of the wooden pole mhm

Burning thought
i thought the wooden stake just kills them if you put it through the heart, sun melts them, i thought water does similiar and garlic, i dont know i think it burns them if they touch it

Diamond Kisses
I was being sarcastic no expression

Burning thought
oh okie laughing out loud sry mummy

Sado-sama
Nothing pwns Dracula foos!

Violent2Dope
Van Helsing did. 313

Sado-sama
That was CIS you *Edit* 131

Violent2Dope
NOEZ IT WAZINT! DRAKYOULAH GOT PWNED!!!!

Sado-sama
LULZ DID HE GET PWNED BY PIERAWN TOO?

Violent2Dope
NOEZ, JIN KUZAHMA GOT PWNED BI PIERAWN RITE AFDER PWNING RYOO HYABOOSA.

Sado-sama
Anyway, Kain pwns this...thing...isn't Dracula just some ordinary vampire?

Violent2Dope
Apparently he is immune to soul attacks, and that takes alot of Kain's power away.

HonkyTonkMan
Dracula OWNS him. With a captial 'O'.

Sado-sama
you mean kain right?

Kain wins

he has those powers you listed save Meteors, at the same time as having incredible shielding against both physical and magical attack, TK, Dimension warp movement and the reaver itself.

Violent2Dope
BT was just doing that thing he does when he says Kain wins while knowing nothing of the other character. stick out tongue

HonkyTonkMan
The King of Vampires versus Old Prune one. Can Kain actually steal his soul? Does Dracula actually have one, and if Kainy tries his time stopping f@g attack,Dracula becomes mist because apparently Mist is invincible. Dracula is to powerful for Princess Kain.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
The King of Vampires versus Old Prune one. Can Kain actually steal his soul? Does Dracula actually have one, and if Kainy tries his time stopping f@g attack,Dracula becomes mist because apparently Mist is invincible. Dracula is to powerful for Princess Kain. ioriyagami

Sado-sama
Jokes aside Kain pwns him easily. F*cking overrated Dracula ftl. erm

HonkyTonkMan
MISSSSSST MISSSSSSSSST. Yea Dracula's pretty g@y but not as g@y as Kain.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Jokes aside Kain pwns him easily. F*cking overrated Dracula ftl. erm You are aware that Dracula is different for each series he appears in and that I am referring to the Dracula from the Castlevania series and not the Dracula from Van Helsing sad

Burning thought
....is this still going on roll eyes (sarcastic)

immune to soul attacks? ive yet to actualy see the proof for this, otherwise kain BFR him, he coud just keep him in TK and win through Incapication, which brings me to freezing him in time easily, one TK, while shooting Time bolt and then hes done for.

HueyFreeman

immune to soul attacks? ive yet to actualy see the proof for this, otherwise kain BFR him, he coud just keep him in TK and win through Incapication, which brings me to freezing him in time easily, one TK, while shooting Time bolt and then hes done for. You don't play many Castlevania games do you. He has Tk also and hes immune to time attacks. In the game stopping time doesn't work on Dracula but it does on everone else. As far as soul attacks, I already told you In aria of Sorrow it was stated Draculas only sould weakness was a series of rituals done on the Millenium. Even then it couldn't destroy his spirit "according to Alucard Dracs soul can't be destroyed" It only changed form. Nothing else can stop his spirit. Every power he has a counter. Like I said before stalemate. The time king from curse of Darkness could'n't stop a weak Dracula. Kain has nothing in his repetoir that Drac doesn't already have or have a counter for. And frankly I find it difficult to believe Kain doesn't have evil in him. Thats a doorway into controlling him via telepathy.

Sado-sama

immune to soul attacks? ive yet to actualy see the proof for this, otherwise kain BFR him, he coud just keep him in TK and win through Incapication, which brings me to freezing him in time easily, one TK, while shooting Time bolt and then hes done for. Lmfao. I laughed when I read the first line.

I can see this going on for a few more pages. Also I didn't know the correct version "Dracula" being used. I still think Kain pwns him. haermm

Violent2Dope
BT, does Kain have to do the He-Man and thrust his sword in the air to stop time like most his spells?

Burning thought
most? who the hell says most, weve seen only one spell do this, also its likely gameplay, the time it takes is a split second and theres no reason why he should have to do it for magic blast than he does with the others, Dimension power that we see takes no momvement with the blade, their all activated similiar ways, its possible he uses magic blast in the air because it stretches out from the sword, if he held it close like he does dimension or just activated it would hit him, or not go as far.

also were not talking about reaver spell, incapacitate is true time stop and like most of his non reaver spells is like a bolt/beam. Time lag is from the reaver itself.

Violent2Dope
What? Also, IMO, the Time projectile thingy is kinda lame, if you are fast enough or can tele quick enough, or have a shield that can block magic, you won't be hit. Also, what is the range of the Time Reaver?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
What? Also, IMO, the Time projectile thingy is kinda lame, if you are fast enough or can tele quick enough, or have a shield that can block magic, you won't be hit. Also, what is the range of the Time Reaver?

well the speed of the projetle is not slow, simply because its a projectile does not make it a slow projectile, nothing in BO is slow since the game is a fairly fast paced RPG, they cannot be slow, its homeing and if you are a masterful tele character or are very quick kain is likely to make many while your escaping one, eventually it will be mad. Also as i said, he could use TK to control Dracula, then use his time powers.

Time reaver, hmm, in-game most of the screen, i distinctly remember being able to fill most of a cathedral hall with the power, considering you can only see so far on the screen and its in-game it could easily have a further range, furthermore its a constant effect for the duration so if someone goes into this area you will be slowed long after he has cast the spell.

Violent2Dope
well the speed of the projetle is not slow, simply because its a projectile does not make it a slow projectile, nothing in BO is slow since the game is a fairly fast paced RPG, they cannot be slow, its homeing and if you are a masterful tele character or are very quick kain is likely to make many while your escaping one, eventually it will be mad. Also as i said, he could use TK to control Dracula, then use his time powers.

Time reaver, hmm, in-game most of the screen, i distinctly remember being able to fill most of a cathedral hall with the power, considering you can only see so far on the screen and its in-game it could easily have a further range, furthermore its a constant effect for the duration so if someone goes into this area you will be slowed long after he has cast the spell. 1. Never said it was slow, but I would bet money it couldn't hit the Flash, see what I mean? Also, shield ftw. According to the thread starter, he has TK as well, and is immune to time attacks. I really couldn't care if Dracula loses or not to be honest, as much as I argue against Kain, he is kinda cool. What is the First LOK game? I wanna play it.

2. So about room size?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. Never said it was slow, but I would bet money it couldn't hit the Flash, see what I mean? Also, shield ftw. According to the thread starter, he has TK as well, and is immune to time attacks. I really couldn't care if Dracula loses or not to be honest, as much as I argue against Kain, he is kinda cool. What is the First LOK game? I wanna play it.

2. So about room size?

1.well ofcourse, but thats an extreme, the flash is incredibly quick but you have to take into account he may be hit eventually if he was just running and kain was making hundreds, he is likely to hit one sooner or later, well ime not so sure, i dont know about Dracula but i wont buy it just because he says so, simply because it sounds a little odd, immune to time attacks especially when its Dracula, its something i cannot imagine for some reason. Eventually he could just BFR with dimensional reaver. First one is Blood omen, but i would suggest Soul reaver 1, 2 then Blood omen 2 then Defiance because blood omen is extremely old, it has most of his best abilities in it tho but since its so old ime not sure any recent machine would run it properly without it breaking

2. hmm yes, thats about fair, 8-12 metres from where kain is, maybe a little larger, the cathedral hall is fairly big

Violent2Dope
1.well ofcourse, but thats an extreme, the flash is incredibly quick but you have to take into account he may be hit eventually if he was just running and kain was making hundreds, he is likely to hit one sooner or later, well ime not so sure, i dont know about Dracula but i wont buy it just because he says so, simply because it sounds a little odd, immune to time attacks especially when its Dracula, its something i cannot imagine for some reason. Eventually he could just BFR with dimensional reaver. First one is Blood omen, but i would suggest Soul reaver 1, 2 then Blood omen 2 then Defiance because blood omen is extremely old, it has most of his best abilities in it tho but since its so old ime not sure any recent machine would run it properly without it breaking

2. hmm yes, thats about fair, 8-12 metres from where kain is, maybe a little larger, the cathedral hall is fairly big 1. Well, whatever, I could care less about Dracula lol.

Yeah, I will get them.

2. So ranged would be the best way to go against Kain, tho Kain can tele.

HueyFreeman

2. hmm yes, thats about fair, 8-12 metres from where kain is, maybe a little larger, the cathedral hall is fairly big Time attacks are one of the special abilities you get in the game. Dont ask me how a vampire hunter from hundreds of years ago gains power over time ( suspension of disbelief I guess) but he does have it. It doesn't work on Dracula though. This is all gameplay of course so if you don't beleve me ask anyone whose into the Castlevania series. I have beaten over 12 castlvania games and each time Dracula usually has new techniques along with classic ones, "Like hellfire" . I am sorry I know it sounds like I am making this shit up but i am not. The series has its own separate cannon. The angel of death is Draculas slave. Seems like it should be the other way around.
Also laughing its funny because I am not into the soul reaver series but everytime you name a new ability for Kain, I have seen Dracula use it. He used Dimension and reality warping in "Rondo of blood and Curse" so I doubt that technique would work.

HueyFreeman
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S6MHyS_8Z7c&feature=related
Heres a few of Ricter belmonts powers. Notice the magical stop watch. Can't find Someone using it on Dracula because most Castlevania players know it won't work. I don't see what Kain will do once he takes him over via telepathy?

Burning thought
take kain over with telepathy? hes got incredible resistence to this, he already has near immunity and other vampires have failed, even the mind guardian of the pillars failed, its safe to say his mind is immune to such attacks, the mind guardian is supposedly the most powerful mind being in Nosgoth and with a thought destroyed the minds of the rest of the guardians unless you mean kain uses telepathy or TK

hmm gameplay time immunity, well its difficult to say about that since gameplay, beings especially the main ones are immune to cheap attacks, for example bosses in LOK games are immune to having their souls eaten, even though they most of them are mere humans and have not neccerily got resistences or stated such out of game.

hmm this battle is still probably on the edge of a coin, whoever does what first wins.

Violent2Dope
Actually, Dracula can drain souls with some kinda weapon, he could possibly take Kain's.

On a side note, Charles Xavier would pwn Kain with Telepathy. 313

Burning thought
lawls, i only kno what he has in the films so if he has some crazy feat in the comics he would be pasted stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.