Classic Spider-Man vs 15 Male Polar Bears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I know this is kinda silly but here is the idea Kraven the Hunter has captured Spider-Man and dropped him down in a reinforced room 50 feet by 50 feet he has drenched Spider-Man with the smell of fresh seal meat and he has taken away Spider-Man web cartridges each bear is 10 foot and weight 1,500pounds who wins. Also this is Spider-Man before the strength and agility upgrade.

Violent2Dope
Polar Bears ftw.

guy222
poor parker

K-Dog
I think Spider Man could stand a chance. Before his upgrade he was class 10 strength. That means he could lift 15 of these bears. With his speed and agility, he could quickly grab one and start swinging in around, striking and killing the others I think. Or he could start breaking one neck every second. Or he could probably jump around kicking them in the head hard enough to knock them out or kill them, bouncing from on to the others.

Oh, this is my first post. Happy Dance

Newjak
Spider-Man wins

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by K-Dog
I think Spider Man could stand a chance. Before his upgrade he was class 10 strength. That means he could lift 15 of these bears. With his speed and agility, he could quickly grab one and start swinging in around, striking and killing the others I think. Or he could start breaking one neck every second. Or he could probably jump around kicking them in the head hard enough to knock them out or kill them, bouncing from on to the others.

Oh, this is my first post. Happy Dance Polar Bears pull Beluga and Killer whales to shore.

Gecko4lif
Spidey ftw

without his SS on the other hand it would be a rape in favor for the bears

Grinning Goku
Spider-Man is still faster, if not stronger than these 15 animals. Also, he's the smartest mammal there. He just needs to dodge and outwit them. 15 fists through the skull and torso later, Peter come out victorious.

hugekent
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Polar Bears pull Beluga and Killer whales to shore.
Haha nothing hunts Killer Whales, nothing. They do hunt walruses though, which weigh A LOT. 15 may just be too many for Spiderman to overcome

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by hugekent
Haha nothing hunts Killer Whales, nothing. They do hunt walruses though, which weigh A LOT. 15 may just be too many for Spiderman to overcome Polar Bears hunt Killer Whales. wink

SwindlingSmurph
Polar Bears hunt Killer Whales. wink You actually think the bears would win this? erm

JasonK4
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Spider-Man is still faster, if not stronger than these 15 animals. Also, he's the smartest mammal there.

He's also half arachnid.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
You actually think the bears would win this? erm Yes...........ioriyagami

Astner
If he can lift 10 tons he should be able to penetrate any part of their body with a punch.

-elmo118-
You can't beat a bit of Classic Spiderman, but I think this would be a tough one. But Spidey has a chance.

Spidey FTW!!!

K-Dog
Spider Man could also just stick to the outer wall at a height just out of reach of the polar bears, then when they jump up and snap at him, he could give them a nice kick to the head, or even quickly grab them with one arm and throw them several feet into the air, landing them on their heads.
I've seen polar bears on the Discovery channel kill and slowly drag defenseless 4000 lb walruses on the snow and ice, but 10 ton (that's probably three large SUV's)strengh and durability with super speed and precognition is way way too much. He could punch them in the mouth and break their teeth off even.

Estacado
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I know this is kinda silly but here is the idea Kraven the Hunter has captured Spider-Man and dropped him down in a reinforced room 50 feet by 50 feet he has drenched Spider-Man with the smell of fresh seal meat and he has taken away Spider-Man web cartridges each bear is 10 foot and weight 1,500pounds who wins. Also this is Spider-Man before the strength and agility upgrade.
Parker wins.

SwindlingSmurph
Yes...........ioriyagami Lulz.

They would never stand a chance of even touching Parker.

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man will rip these bears apart.

grey fox

Not silly at all.

golem370
I would say 15 bears at that size in that small of a room would be a hard ass fight for Spider-Man.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Astner
If he can lift 10 tons he should be able to penetrate any part of their body with a punch.

15 tons...

Sundipped
Originally posted by K-Dog

Oh, this is my first post. Happy Dance

Good first post. I agree. thumb up

Terryc250
Spiderman is pretty fast, he also is a class 10, so he can lift 10 tons, which means he can KO a bear with a good punch, and the bears arent that fast so they cant react to spidermans attacks well, i can picture spiderman hopping around avoiding the bears swings etc

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Spider-Man is still faster, if not stronger than these 15 animals. Also, he's the smartest mammal there. He just needs to dodge and outwit them. 15 fists through the skull and torso later, Peter come out victorious.

Easily. This isn't really much of a fight. At his best, this'll be over in about 30 seconds. Seriously.

Spidey FTW.

Smurph
he has drenched Spider-Man with the smell of fresh seal meat

Alex_Ferrana
Even classic Spidey has a pretty decent amount of strength and speed/reflexesreaction, combined with his spider-sense. With enough place to dodge and evade Spidey wins.

Spidey also once KOed a T-Rex with a kick (1 T-Rex > 15 male polar bears), but it probably wasn't classic Spidey.

carthage
Thor gets blitzed

Smurph
Thor gets a fist drenched in seal meat right to the face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.