magneto vs nova(rider)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
who would take the majority?

Ouallada
Nova.

B.A
Nova.

tjcoady
current Nova? About ninety percent of his power is being used to keep a virus in check. Magneto wins.

guy222
nova

JediSamuraiMRB
Nova

Roldz
Mags FTW..

Riders weakness is teh battle suit, take that away and game over for him..

rougeredmage
i dont think magneto can survive in outerspace all nova would have to do is to rocket him out of the atmosphere and thats mags KO'd

Roldz
I doubt Rider could blitz or rocket him out of the atmosphere, not with that armor on and even if by chance it does Mag's got forcefield and can wormhole himself back.
FYI-he can survived in space, not indefinitely dough.

rougeredmage
i have never seen any evidence of magneto been able to survive in outter space can you provide any evidence that he can?

the only time i can think of seeing any magneto been thrust into outer space was in king hyperion arc of exiles. hyperion was able to thrust him into the atmosphere where he was helplesss. magnetos worm hole ability has never been tested underpreasure, you forget that magneto suffers from headaches from his powers and thus need great concentration.

llagrok
If Thor can get through Mags' forcefield with two swings, I'm sure Nova can as well.

2damnloud
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i have never seen any evidence of magneto been able to survive in outter space can you provide any evidence that he can?

the only time i can think of seeing any magneto been thrust into outer space was in king hyperion arc of exiles. hyperion was able to thrust him into the atmosphere where he was helplesss. magnetos worm hole ability has never been tested underpreasure, you forget that magneto suffers from headaches from his powers and thus need great concentration.

Yea, that Electromagnetism goes through his nervous system, it's not psionic.

tjcoady
Originally posted by rougeredmage

Uncanny X-Men 113- he leaves Asteroid M and blows up some American space ships wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

Uncanny X-Men 115 (the one where he gets replaced by Joseph after Professor Xavier mind wipes him) he flies out of Asteroid M down into the stratosphere to blow up some satellites.

Magneto can survive unaided in space (I have no idea how), although to my knowledge, it's only to blow things up.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by tjcoady
Uncanny X-Men 113- he leaves Asteroid M and blows up some American space ships wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

Uncanny X-Men 115 (the one where he gets replaced by Joseph after Professor Xavier mind wipes him) he flies out of Asteroid M down into the stratosphere to blow up some satellites.

Neither one of those issues is good ..

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
If Thor can get through Mags' forcefield with two swings, I'm sure Nova can as well.

I hope you're not serious

rougeredmage
hmmmm well thanks for the evidence. that was the hight of magnetos powers wasnt it? is this current or classic or pseudo classic or what. i am going to have to acsept that he has shown the ability to survive in outter space.. was his fighting ability crippled or what? was he useing some technology or was it a natural mutant ability?

i am guessisng this will be a draw then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.