Flying Brick War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
FBW begins.

I tried to make this as even as possible so sorry if its messed up.

But the rules are that each character are stuck with their strength, speed, flight, durability and fighting skill if their are known to use it.

Team 1 starts off next to each other in New York and they are:

Majestic (Current)
Black Adam (Before WW3)
Gladiator (Current)
Supreme (Liefield version)
Martian Manhunter (Current)
Superboy (Before he died with the black T-Shirt)

They are taking on Team 2 who are starting off in L.A and they are:

Superman (Before Emo Crisis)
Captain Marvel (Billy before Emo Crisis)
Hyperion (Classic)
Sentry (During WWH, no energy everywhere and in control )
Wonder Woman (Before Emo Crisis)
Apollo (Current, but he can amp himself if he has to)

llagrok
Team 2 in a stomp?

Badabing
Team 2

jrodslam
Manhunter and Superboy are the weak liks for team 1.

B.A
Manhunter? Not really. Its been stated a few times Manhunter is close to being his equal, whether I think its true or not John is not to be underrated.

Same with Superboy. You forget Team 2 have Apollo who isn't all that powerful.

spetznaz
Hmmm. Personally I'd pick team 1.
For one, they have 3 very efficient warriors (Supreme, who is basically a machiavellian and Nietchean version of Superman; Black Adam, who is ruthless to the core; and Majestic, who is a ruthless Kherubim warlord with several thousand years of fighting experience). I would ahve included Gladiator, since some of his showings have him as a combatant extraordinaire, but then again other showings mess him up.

Team 2 does have a good warrior (WonderWoman), but T1 has 3 to 4 depending on whether or not Glad is included. But even without Gladiator, you have Supreme, Black Adam and Majestic.

Anyways, there are other reasons (and aspects in both team 1 and 2 that further influence my decision), but to keep it short ....and if my life depended on team selection ..... I would opt for team 1 every single time.

p.s: MM is not a weaklink in team 1. Superboy may be debatable (he is the weakest), but MM is not a weaklink. For instance, the OP rules state that the fight is dependent on strength, speed, flight, durability and any fighting skill if present. While it is not touched on by many writers (like many of the attributes concerning MM that at times are 'forgotten' ....e.g. recently the MM of anohter Earth had his neck broken by EmoMan Prime ....that was just plain silly ...it would be like the neck of Plastic Man, with the healing factor of the Hulk, getting broken. They should have had EmoPrime frying him with uber HV or something, but breaking his neck????!!!!), the durability level of MM (without the presence of certain things, e.g. a flame of wicked intent) is really high. For one he can basically regenerate even his head, and that is not considering that it is pretty hard to hurt him under normal circumstances.

Anyways, Superboy may be a weak link (just like Apollo on the other team), but MM is actually not a weak link (and if he was allowed to use all his powers he could really be an even stronger force in T1)

Well ...T1 for me.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmm. Personally I'd pick team 1.
For one, they have 3 very efficient warriors (Supreme, who is basically a machiavellian and Nietchean version of Superman; Black Adam, who is ruthless to the core; and Majestic, who is a ruthless Kherubim warlord with several thousand years of fighting experience). I would ahve included Gladiator, since some of his showings have him as a combatant extraordinaire, but then again other showings mess him up.

Team 2 does have a good warrior (WonderWoman), but T1 has 3 to 4 depending on whether or not Glad is included. But even without Gladiator, you have Supreme, Black Adam and Majestic.

Anyways, there are other reasons (and aspects in both team 1 and 2 that further influence my decision), but to keep it short ....and if my life depended on team selection ..... I would opt for team 1 every single time.

p.s: MM is not a weaklink in team 1. Superboy may be debatable (he is the weakest), but MM is not a weaklink. For instance, the OP rules state that the fight is dependent on strength, speed, flight, durability and any fighting skill if present. While it is not touched on by many writers (like many of the attributes concerning MM that at times are 'forgotten' ....e.g. recently the MM of anohter Earth had his neck broken by EmoMan Prime ....that was just plain silly ...it would be like the neck of Plastic Man, with the healing factor of the Hulk, getting broken. They should have had EmoPrime frying him with uber HV or something, but breaking his neck????!!!!), the durability level of MM (without the presence of certain things, e.g. a flame of wicked intent) is really high. For one he can basically regenerate even his head, and that is not considering that it is pretty hard to hurt him under normal circumstances.

Anyways, Superboy may be a weak link (just like Apollo on the other team), but MM is actually not a weak link (and if he was allowed to use all his powers he could really be an even stronger force in T1)

Well ...T1 for me.

eek! Spetz! you're back! big grin

spetznaz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! Spetz! you're back! big grin

LOL. Actually not yet ....I am posting from Africa right now. Nairobi, Kenya to be exact. Keep moving to and fro on biz.

B.A
Team 2 stomp? Whys that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.