Your Favorite Street Fighter Theme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
What's your favorite Street Fighter character theme and why? Any and all Street Fighter themes (be it original or revamped) are allowed.

My all-time favorites are:

1. Ryu's Theme - Street Fighter II: No questions asked. This one was always my favorite. His Third Strike theme was pretty cool as well.

2. Vega's Remixed Theme - Street Fighter II: The guitars are a nice touch.

3. Bison's Theme - Street Fighter II: This music screams 'You're about to get your ass kicked.'

SaTsuJiN
Ken - Super SF2 : Turbo
C-9iQKWajrY
Ken's got so much energy in it... but I think after the very good beginning it starts to die down

Ryu - Super SF2
9_LM0fIBcMM

and I like this version of ryu's theme because it emphasizes so much on the main melody

Snafu the Great
Can you get the Arcade tracks? The tracks for the home system are a good effort, though, I just prefer the Arcade tracks.

Sado-sama
Cammy's theme by far. It's the only Street Fighter theme I have on my regular mugen with the stage. 313

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/CammyStage.jpg

Cammy's Theme

Mr.Biscuits
The themes from 3rd strike were my favorites,all of them were good.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Can you get the Arcade tracks? The tracks for the home system are a good effort, though, I just prefer the Arcade tracks. what makes you think those arent the arcade tracks?

NASA
Ken Masters' FTW

Sado-sama
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Ken - Super SF2 : Turbo
C-9iQKWajrYIt's shin_remy's workout music! shocklaugh

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
what makes you think those arent the arcade tracks?

The arcade tracks sound a hell of a lot different than the SNES/Sega tracks. If you got the games on the emulators or on console, play the game and compare the tracks

atv2
The theme in Steet fighter 3!

DarkC
This isn't actually from a Street Fighter game, but I really like Shin Akuma's theme from Capcom vs SNK 2.

brainchild81
Originally posted by NASA
Ken Masters' FTW Ditto. Then Zangeif's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.