WWH, Sentry vs Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
I'd go with the Surfer and Bill on this one.

SuperiorTech
If this keeps up every battle of this page is gonna have wwh in it and beta ray and surfer win.

Old-Wizard.com
I think everyone (including me) is a little curious as to just how powerful WWH is after the series. It almost seems like one writer completely re-wrote the power structure of the MU.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
I think everyone (including me) is a little curious as to just how powerful WWH is after the series. It almost seems like one writer completely re-wrote the power structure of the MU.

I seriously doubt most of the higher heralds and the entities above them could even care less about WWH, to be honest.

norrinradd43
Surfer Solos

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Ouallada
I seriously doubt most of the higher heralds and the entities above them could even care less about WWH, to be honest.

Maybe. Personally I think Hulk was portrayed as being far too powerful. Withstanding the power of "a million exploding suns". If Sentry really can dish that much enegry out, and the Hulk can withstand it, then it seems as though the Heralds would be wise to be wary of the Hulk should they ever cross his path.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Maybe. Personally I think Hulk was portrayed as being far too powerful. Withstanding the power of "a million exploding suns". If Sentry really can dish that much enegry out, and the Hulk can withstand it, then it seems as though the Heralds would be wise to be wary of the Hulk should they ever cross his path.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/twol84/sunwl_s.jpg

This is exactly how minute the Earth is compared to our Sun, which is an average sized star. If Sentry had even released 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of his purported "power of a million suns", we would be in grave need of H2G2 now.

Bottom line? Sentry does not have that power unless he shows it through feats. As for the heralds, save Terrax, who is iffy, any surviving herald of G would take a majority against WWH. Written well, 10/10 for all save Terrax.

SuperiorTech
Satellites>>Hulk

Bransolute
Now that I've seen Sentry's full power... Surfer would beat him... easily. no expression

skyfather
team 2 ftw
brb would beat senry
surfer would beat hulk

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Bransolute
Now that I've seen Sentry's full power... Surfer would beat him... easily. no expression

Come on you that somewhere down the line in Mighty Avengers or where ever their gonna have him unleash again destroy a star system or some sh@t like that and just say he was still holding back in wwh or give some other explanation for it.

Bransolute
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Come on you that somewhere down the line in Mighty Avengers or where ever their gonna have him unleash again destroy a star system or some sh@t like that and just say he was still holding back in wwh or give some other explanation for it. Perhaps... but right now, he hasn't shown that power, and right now, Surfer stomps a second mudhole in his ass. smile

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Bransolute
Perhaps... but right now, he hasn't shown that power, and right now, Surfer stomps a second mudhole in his ass. smile

I agree just saying....

Faceman
Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.