I was on the set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
So, earlier this summer, I was attending a summer program at Yale University. They were filming there and I got the chance to see the 'berg himself. Along with Lebouf, Ford, and George Lucas. I actually met some really cool people from the crew.

I wasn't aware of the plot, but there was an anti-communist rally inside the grounds of the college. Along with what sounded like a car chase with sweet explosions. :

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dusty
So, earlier this summer, I was attending a summer program at Yale University. They were filming there and I got the chance to see the 'berg himself. Along with Lebouf, Ford, and George Lucas. I actually met some really cool people from the crew.

I wasn't aware of the plot, but there was an anti-communist rally inside the grounds of the college. Along with what sounded like a car chase with sweet explosions. :

Old news..but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Man..I wish I could meet the Indy crew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.