Samus Aran v.s. 4 Crackdown Agents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Can the Galactic bounty-hunter face these Agents?

Agent 1:2 Star Agility, 2 Star Firepower, 2 Star Strength, 1 Star Driving, 2 Star Grenade Skill

Agent 2:3 Star Agility, 3 Star Firepower, 3 Star Strength, 3 Star Driving, 3 Star Grenade Skill

Agent 3:4 Star Agility, 4 Star Firepower, 4 Star Strength, 4 Star Driving, 4 Star Grenade Skill

Agent 4:5 Star Agility, 5 Star Firepower, 5 Star Strength, 5 Star Driving, 5 Star Grenade Skill

All Combatants have access to thier weapons.

Takes place in Pacific City.

Violent2Dope
Thing is, she probably could.

Sol Valentine
I don't think so.

ESB -1138
She could. Samus could take them all down; she faced much, much worse.

Violent2Dope
Their shields will be no problem, she has weapons to fight the likes of Meta Ridley. Her firepower is far too much for them to handle.

tayssen
Samus. All agents have a fatal weakness to explosives. Samus is almost unstunnable.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah.

Superboy Prime
She can do it if none of the 2 & onward star agents ever manage to get close to her. If they do they will rip her suit along with her apart limb by limb.

Dark-Jaxx
True, but Samus could just spam the Plasma Flamethrower if they get close, which would incinerate them in moments.

Superboy Prime
let me change that to 3 star & onward agents.

Dark-Jaxx
Power Bomb, exploding them...or still just use the flamethrower.

Furion
NOEZ, SAMUS USES BLACKHOLE AND GUN THAT'S FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!! SMAUS UBER SMASHES AALLLLLLL@!312432314

MadMel
..............sometimes i wonder why you even post?

anyways samus wins...too much firepower..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.