Monarch's army vs Sinestro's army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I know its early yet but who wins?

B.A
hysterical

TricksterPriest
Not touching this one. We have no idea who's IN Monarch's army.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not touching this one. We have no idea who's IN Monarch's army. Well we know some,Lord Havok,Forerunner,Ultraman,etc.

Hell we dont even know how powerful the Am is. Unless it came out and I dont know about it but Im still waiting on Primes fight against Ion.

Horrificus
does anybody know a lot about Monarch?
i wanted to see some stuff about him, but it's tough to find.
what's his deal?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
does anybody know a lot about Monarch?
i wanted to see some stuff about him, but it's tough to find.
what's his deal? I think this is a different monarch. I know he was in armaggeddon I believe it was called. A dc crossover years ago but I never read it all and flipped through it a long long time ago. Hes interesting though isnt he?

Horrificus
yeah. it should be a cool run. they had built him up so much. he is probably the only character i know of, where i actually would mind if they retcon'd him!
another dc guy i always looked for is the Weird.

batdude123
At this point, Monarch's power level is up in the air. Based on what's been said/shown of him, he could be universal/multiversal level in power.

Horrificus
Originally posted by batdude123
At this point, Monarch's power level is up in the air. Based on what's been said/shown of him, he could be universal/multiversal level in power. same armor/costume?

batdude123
same armor/costume?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

I'm referring to Captain Atom (Nathaniel Adams) who has the Monarch suit at this point in time.

Horrificus
I'm not sure I understand the question.

I'm referring to Captain Atom (Nathaniel Adams) who has the Monarch suit at this point in time.

yeah, i was wondering what he looks like now.

batdude123
yeah, i was wondering what he looks like now.

This:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1379/679220956_0e0ef6c6a4_o.jpg

Horrificus
This:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1379/679220956_0e0ef6c6a4_o.jpg

looks like AM.

NiņoAraņa
looks like AM. Not really...

edit: now i see it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.