Wonder Man v.s. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins?

This matchup is so bad it's practically a spite thread.

B.A
Who wins?

hysterical

Reported.

Wonder Man
Hi

tjcoady
really? with the way Wonder Man got ruined by one of the Green Goblin's Pumpkin Bombs recently? When he did the worst out of all the Mighty Avengers against the new, female Ultron? Wonderman either has been massively depowered, or people just don't know how to write him anymore. And Spidey pulls wins when you really wouldn't expect it.

Obviously, Wonderman would win, but it's not such a grossly spite thread that people need to freak out.

DigiMark007
I feel like in a comic he might buy some time, dodge around and pick his shots, then lead the battle to a place where he could PIS his way to a science-related victory by de-ionizing WM or something.

Otherwise, yeah, nifty dodging for a good long time, then pwnage if WM is anywhere near normal levels.

King_Mungi
Arachne recently defeated Wonder Man too shifty

endrict
Spite....should be locked.

lando005
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I feel like in a comic he might buy some time, dodge around and pick his shots, then lead the battle to a place where he could PIS his way to a science-related victory by de-ionizing WM or something.

Otherwise, yeah, nifty dodging for a good long time, then pwnage if WM is anywhere near normal levels. that sounds exactly right

tkitna
Wonder Man everytime.

The current Wondy with the bad feats is a skrull. I thought everybody knew that.

pr1983
Who wins?

Spite, unintentional or not... closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.