Ryu Hayabusa vs Resident Evil 2's Extreme Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Fourth Survivor is too...bleh for someone of Mr. Hayabusa's caliber. So let's see how he fares in Resident Evil 2's Extreme Battle Mode.

The objective is simple: Fight your way from the Raccoon Laboratory to the police station, and find the four anti-biohazard bombs hidden throughout the station.

Only problem is that there is an army of Umbrella monsters from zombies to G-Type 4 in your way.

Ryu's items are as follows:

1. Dragon Sword
2. Bow and Arrows (normal and incidenary)
3. 3 ninpo arts
4. 2 Healing Items

Will he survive?

Oh and his teleport ninpo is BANNED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sado-sama
So which number Hayabusa vs. Resident Evil thread is this now? haermm

Violent2Dope
Ryu takes it.

Sado-sama
Oh and for the record, Ninja Gaiden's fiends > RE's enemies.

Violent2Dope
No shit.

Sado-sama
Many aren't aware of that...yet. ermm

Violent2Dope
Damn, seriously? The first Fiends you fight(the big red ones) would kill most(if not all) normal RE enemies.

Sado-sama
Those red dragon fiends are barely just mid-tier, and I'm not of course including any of the bosses or greater fiends.

Violent2Dope
I know. Those undeadish zombie soldier dudes are even tougher, they are really fast and annoying. But the hardest fiends ever.........the ghost fishies...

Sado-sama
I one time died after 2 and a half seconds of them biting...and that's after they came out of a treasure chest. laughing

Violent2Dope
I fvckin hate those fish.

Csdabest
^^^Word they made me have to restart my whole game cuz i was too low on health to get through the next part. I would literaly have to fight the tencles monster,the ice sloth,the devil lookin thing,VE,unleashed VE, and Dark Decilple with only one hit.

I got to VE unleashed. Untill i said forget it.

Sado-sama
lol

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sado-sama
So which number Hayabusa vs. Resident Evil thread is this now? haermm

I just realized that you're Guilty Gear. confused

Violent2Dope
Yes he is.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I just realized that you're Guilty Gear. confused erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.