Enchanted!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
i think my favorite part in the film is where the lost princess, with her poufy ridiculously enormous white gown is standing precariously atop the railing for the billboard, white knuckles knocking the cardboard door of a pink shimmery castle she believes she's standing in front of while nyc pours its rain into her.

i fell in love with dempsey all over in this. he plays the vulnerable man in love so well.happy him wearing beasts' outfit at the ballroom scene was so fitting and a nice contrast to the sleek modern dress giselle adorns. james marsden as prince edwards was silly and perfectly hilarious.thumb up

See its films like this that prove again to myself why i am so hopelessly in love with the world and wonders disney creates in the hearts of people. i left the theatre all smiles, my heart skipping a little, amongst the throngs of other people from whom i heard mutterings of its "magicalness".

happy

Julie
How long is that movie anyway?

=Tired Hiker=
I don't need to see this movie . . . I lived it. raver

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Julie
How long is that movie anyway?

short- 1 hr 47 mins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.