Dio Brando takes on the Vampire Slayer Gauntlet !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The arrogant antagonist of JoJo' Bizarre, Stone Mask Vampire, Dio Brando ! . This powerhouse has to take down any and all vampire slayers who come for his undead ass.

"I am beyond Human limits, come at me as you wish fools. YOU'LL DIE ALL THE SAME !!!! "

This match will have two versions of Dio.

1) Phantom Blood Dio , just his vampire powers

2) Stardust Breakers Dio. His Vampire powers + Stand 'The World'

Dio gets a 90 minute rest and a single human to drain every four rounds.

On to the opposition !

1. Original Dracula team (Quincy Morris, Jonathan Harker, Dr. John Seward, Arthur Holmwood , Van Helsing)

2. Gabriel Van Helsing (Van Helsing film)

3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

4. Angel

5. Blade

6. Eben Olemaun (30 days of night)

7. D (Vampire Hunter D)

8. Alucard (Castlevania)

9. Alucard (Hellsing)

Can Dio make it ?

http://noodle.stc.cx/images/dio-falcoon.jpg

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

TricksterPriest
eek! "Look into my evil eyes" Respect Dio Brando, coolest anime villain of all time. We need a "WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" smilie. stick out tongue

Anyways, assuming that his opponents don't know about his weakspots or Hamon, form 1 gets to Vampire Hunter D. I'm kind of dubious about Dio winning that one, mainly because D doesn't cut loose very often, and when he does, he tends to wipe out his opponents.

Even if he wins, I don't think he can take Alucard, either of them.

Now form 2, he'll get to Hellsing Alucard. But even "TOKI YO TOMARE!" won't save him from Alucard. But if Dio keeps using Za Warudo, it's probably a stalemate.

Great thread. And Fox? We need to have an anime guy do well in this tournament. That way we can open up the forum more to cool shit like JJBA. rock

Akuki
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! "Look into my evil eyes" Respect Dio Brando, coolest anime villain of all time. We need a "WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" smilie. stick out tongue

Anyways, assuming that his opponents don't know about his weakspots or Hamon, form 1 gets to Vampire Hunter D. I'm kind of dubious about Dio winning that one, mainly because D doesn't cut loose very often, and when he does, he tends to wipe out his opponents.

Now form 2, he'll get to Hellsing Alucard. But even "TOKI YO TOMARE!" won't save him from Alucard. But if Dio keeps using Za Warudo, it's probably a stalemate.

Great thread. And Fox? We need to have an anime guy do well in this tournament. That way we can open up the forum more to cool shit like JJBA. rock
Well I think both my team and fox's team have a pretty good chance.

grey fox

I'm re-reading Phantom-Blood as we speak. I'll make a respect thread to Jonathon Joestar as soon as i've gotten through all 5 volumes.

TricksterPriest
I got all of JJBA part 3 if you need it. I want to make a Dio respect thread after this tournament. Hamon pwns. 313 So, do Dio's opponent know any of his powers, weaknesses, etc? Obviously this isn't during the daytime.

grey fox
I got all of JJBA part 3 if you need it. I want to make a Dio respect thread after this tournament. Hamon pwns. 313 So, do Dio's opponent know any of his powers, weaknesses, etc? Obviously this isn't during the daytime.

Nope. All they know is that their taking on a 'Powerful Vampire'

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope. All they know is that their taking on a 'Powerful Vampire'

They're ****ed. shocklaugh JJBA vamps have only one weakness in common with normal vamps, sunlight. If they don't know about his powers or that the only way to kill him is to smash the head, they can't win. evil face

Gecko4lif
D kills him both times

Do you know how pwnage D is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.