Anyone Who The Email Of Emma Watson Has???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EMMA_4EVA
PLZ I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!I HAVE SEARCHED ALLA WEBSITES BUT NOTHING!PLZZZZZZZZ

Lemon Meringue
Ema is lush

Melcórë
Originally posted by EMMA_4EVA
PLZ I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!I HAVE SEARCHED ALLA WEBSITES BUT NOTHING!PLZZZZZZZZ

Uh....yeah, good luck with that.

siriuswriter
You will NEVER find Emma Watson's real email address on the internet.

However, there are ways you can send her find mail. There's probably an Emma Watson fan site that will give you her agent's office address, or some other address where you can try to send her mail.

But you'll never find her real address or email, or anything like that. It's not like actors post those things on the web so they can be bombarded by trillions of fan letters at their homes.

scurran
^ Agreed

Youre seriously wasting your time here. Why hasn't this thread been closed already??? messed

x-truecolors-x
Has it been reported yet??
Well,I did it anyways.

Melcórë
LOL.

Emma receives fan-mail via Warner Bros., I believe....or you could just go to her actual, official site and post a creepy comment for her....

916TopaZ-xx
LoL

Barker
[email protected]

FallenxAngel
Originally posted by Barker
[email protected]

haermm
nice.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Barker
[email protected]

Agh... don't encourage her.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by EMMA_4EVA
ermm Calm down. petpet

Barker
Originally posted by FallenxAngel
haermm
nice.
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Agh... don't encourage her.
What are you talking about, that's the right email. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.