PC Superman vs Silver Surfer (Annihilation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
This one should be good, both are fighting on a isolated solar system. PC supes at his peak vs SS from Annihilation. Who wins?

Kutulu
If it wasn't for Supes being affected by Kryptonite he would take it 10/10, unfortunately he was far more weakened by Kryptonite than current Supes, so Surfer can replicate the energy signature of the weakness within Supermans bio-aura and take him down in a weakened state.

Hazsekswthurmom
Supes sneezes his ass out of the galaxy.

King Kandy
PC Superman could be diabled by the mere mention of Kryptonite. Regular Supes actualy has better chances.

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy
PC Superman could be diabled by the mere mention of Kryptonite. Regular Supes actualy has better chances.

Yeah regular Supes has gotten damn close to immune to it. I mean it affects him and all, but he could easily take a crap on a kryptonite toilet and not feel the burning ring of fire.

PC Supes, if you had some kryptonite all of a sudden he's as weak as a regular human.

Ouallada
Originally posted by King Kandy

This is very true.

Photon009
Yep. Pre-Crisis Supes was much more powerful, but also much more vulnerable to Kryptonite. And Annihilation Surfer didnt hold back or have any remorse at all. Surfer wins this.

Mr.Biscuits
PC can mean both "Post" and "Pre" Crisis...

herbnone

janus77
what power upgrades did Annihilation Surfer have?
all I recall is that he was much more determined and aggressive, the pacifist stuff was toned down.

anyway, I'd say Surfer wins... can't imagine Superman even catching sight of Surfer if he blitzes him.

Space M ummy
yeah, gold kryp means that PC superman is permanently depowered immediately if SS decides to make some.

also: SS can go intangible anytime he wants, so "sneezing his ass away" isn't going to work too well.

Larceny
Superman Post or Pre crisis.

Ouallada
What was PC Superman's best ever speed feat? To confirm if my perception of this is correct.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Ouallada
What was PC Superman's best ever speed feat? To confirm if my perception of this is correct.
Well he regularly flies so fast that he travels through time...

And he burst into another universe from flying so fast once.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Ouallada

PC superman is well past lightspeed, but so is the surfer. any speed advantage to either is so small as to be irrelevant, really.

Ouallada
I've seen those feats. I'm pretty convinced that SS would take a slight majority at least with K-nite manipulation as he is fast enough to evade Superman, and has lethal long range offense with k-nite manipulation.

Astner
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
He never sneezed away a galaxy before ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
His best speed feat was flying to the end of the multiverse and nearly past the barrier of creation so the Spectre had to stop him

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Astner
He never sneezed away a galaxy before ... roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, which is why I said out of the galaxy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
He never sneezed away a galaxy before ... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Some posters on here dont read the comics and they just put together what they can from scans. Let this poster keep whatever fantasies he may have about certain characters.. Astner dont waste the typing on him.

quanchi112
Poor Supes he has a huge weakness to knite back then. Surfer for the win.

Mindship
PreC Supes combines X-ray with microscopic vision, along with tandem snaps of his superfingers, to warp space, creating a shield which deflects K-rays long enough for a supersneeze to scatter the Surfer's atoms, phased or not.

Estacado
He never sneezed away a galaxy before ... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Learn to read.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Learn to read. This coming from you.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
This coming from you.
Says the idiot who thinks Hulk can beat Hanshaw and got his thread closed by the mod cause even he considered it spite in Hank's favor.

Astner
Learn to read.
Yeah it says "solar system" --not "galaxy"

- Sneezing away a solar system requires a lot less power than what's necessary to make matter fly faster than light, of course that is if you don't overlook the fact that it would take him at least a hundred years before he actually got out of the galaxy.

Estacado
Yeah it says "solar system" --not "galaxy"
He said sneeze him out from the galaxy......
I know it was a solar system.

Astner
He wouldn't fly out of the galaxy even if Superman punched him with all he had ...

Hazsekswthurmom
edit

Hazsekswthurmom
laughing Some posters on here dont read the comics and they just put together what they can from scans. Let this poster keep whatever fantasies he may have about certain characters.. Astner dont waste the typing on him. http://sts.synflood.de/dump/fun/Stfu.jpg

Astner
Superman could kill Silver Surfer in one hit, but Silver Surfer could also kill Supeman in one hit, it's about who hits first ... Guess who's the fastest roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hazsekswthurmom
Superman could kill Silver Surfer in one hit, but Silver Surfer could also kill Supeman in one hit, it's about who hits first ... Guess who's the fastest roll eyes (sarcastic) Lmao I hope you don't think it's Ss.

Erik-Lensherr

He wouldn't fly out of the galaxy even if Superman punched him with all he had ...

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1787/pc2mw9.th.jpg

The object he threw was weighning trilions of tons

It is exerting a pull greater than a dozen super-nova's.

He easily holds it into his hand and then also easily throws it into another galaxy a bilion light years away.

Astner
Lmao I hope you don't think it's Ss.
Why would I think that?

SwindlingSmurph

Originally posted by Mindship
PreC Supes combines X-ray with microscopic vision, along with tandem snaps of his superfingers, to warp space, creating a shield which deflects K-rays long enough for a supersneeze to scatter the Surfer's atoms, phased or not.

Hazsekswthurmom
Why would I think that? Originally posted by Endless Mike
His best speed feat was flying to the end of the multiverse and nearly past the barrier of creation so the Spectre had to stop him

edit: And it looked like you where siding with Ss.

Astner
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

He easily holds it into his hand and then also easily throws it into another galaxy a bilion light years away.
Yeah, that's about how intelelctual the DC writers are ... They're not aware of that matter cannot travle at the speed of light or faster.

There is no logic in that scan ... But then again, DC comics are for the ones that don't have a clue about the laws of physics.

Astner
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom edit: And it looked like you where siding with Ss.
But Superman did never during Silver Age, from what I can recall, use that speed in battle.
His punches were visible to normal people.

Hazsekswthurmom
But Superman did never during Silver Age, from what I can recall, use that speed in battle.
His punches were visible to normal people. Examples?

Astner
Examples?
Sword of Superman (Galan has the scans, I belvie that there is a respect thread as well) ... People could see Superman fighting.

SwindlingSmurph
Yeah, that's about how intelelctual the DC writers are ... They're not aware of that matter cannot travle at the speed of light or faster.

There is no logic in that scan ... But then again, DC comics are for the ones that don't have a clue about the laws of physics. It's still a feat though, whether you like it or not. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Sword of Superman (Galan has the scans, I belvie that there is a respect thread as well) ... People could see Superman fighting. Well it's funny that you bring that up, because I don't think Ss EVER uses combat speed.

Astner
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
It's still a feat though, whether you like it or not. smile
I never said it wasn't.

Astner
Well it's funny that you bring that up, because I don't think Ss EVER uses combat speed.
That's ture as well ...

Magee
Riiiiight because comics follow the laws of physics to perfection, DC is just the only exception right? That comic is ancient and that is the greatness of pre crisis Superman, every thing he did just didnt make sense. You really shouldnt be in a comic book versus forum if you want the laws of physics followed to perfection.

SwindlingSmurph
I never said it wasn't. Yes, but I figured you were either poorly attempting to discount a feat, or going off arbitrarily and showing bias directed at an entire comic book company for little to no reason.

Apparently I underestimated your ineptitude. smile

Astner

The Great Galen
Well inspite of Supes weakness to K-nite I dont see how Surfer will be able to react to him since supes is vastly more faster the SS, not to mention stronger. SS could win with the K-nite but I think supes would knock Surfers head off first before he even has a chance to think. PC Supes takes the soild majority.

quanchi112
http://sts.synflood.de/dump/fun/Stfu.jpg The great debater and his funny pics.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Supernovas send things flying away from them actually.

Hazsekswthurmom
The great debater and his funny pics. You little turd, you jumped on my d1ck for shit I wasn't guilty for. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the douche bag rater, that gets a 12. Before you hop into my business, read my goddamn post. It just proves how much of a troll you are. Congratulations your a....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/darleneyk/assclown2520cereal.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
You little turd, you jumped on my d1ck for shit I wasn't guilty for. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the douche bag rater, that gets a 12. Before you hop into my business, read my goddamn post. It just proves how much of a troll you are. Congratulations your a....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/darleneyk/assclown2520cereal.jpg

Stupid hypocrites: they really make my day.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stupid hypocrites: they really make my day. No ones being hypocritical, a forum troll attacked me for some crap I didn't say. So please, stop pointing your damn finger at me, like I've done something wrong. I've seen you get on me more than once now, and I find it highly distasteful. I've done NOTHING to you, so just hush.thumb down

quanchi112
You little turd, you jumped on my d1ck for shit I wasn't guilty for. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the douche bag rater, that gets a 12. Before you hop into my business, read my goddamn post. It just proves how much of a troll you are. Congratulations your a....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/darleneyk/assclown2520cereal.jpg Ill respond what I want to there. Insult,insult,insult wow you are such a great debater. Just dont post and sit back ok. thats the kind of poster you are anyways one that no one notices when he is around.

quanchi112
Stupid hypocrites: they really make my day. thumb up

Hazsekswthurmom
Ill respond what I want to there. Insult,insult,insult wow you are such a great debater. Just dont post and sit back ok. thats the kind of poster you are anyways one that no one notices when he is around. I have every right in the world to insult you. You accuse me of something I didn't say and expect me to treat you with respect? roll eyes (sarcastic) If I had actually said that, then yes, you would've had a good reason to say what you did. But know, you come out of nowhere to start some childish bull with me. You weren't correcting me at all, you was instigating. Gtfo with that, if you had common sense then you wouldn't have done what you did.....your just quick to criticize, even when it's obvious you're wrong.

Symmetric Chaos
No ones being hypocritical, a forum troll attacked me for some crap I didn't say. So please, stop pointing your damn finger at me, like I've done something wrong. I've seen you get on me more than once now, and I find it highly distasteful. I've done NOTHING to you, so just hush.thumb down

crylaugh Grow up kid.

quanchi112
crylaugh Grow up kid. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Hazsekswthurmom
crylaugh Grow up kid. Well it's true, I don't know why your always mocking me. I don't go around saying "thanos pwnz mordru cuz another guy can do it". I don't make a ton of spite/bait threads to get attention. I don't start a bunch of retarded arguments with well respected and knowledgable posters. So why the hell do you have my name in your mouth? Honestly, I respected you as a poster, but the way you treat me throws me off. Your just calling me out, for the sake of it and labeling me for something I never did. It comes off as rude to me, and I would appreciate it if you would stop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.