Chaos Vincent vs. CFJ Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado-sama
Chaos Vincent from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus versus Akuma from Capcom Fighting Jam..let's roll. 13jockey

I'll start off by posting some Vincent feats. Anyone feel free to add on as I've not played Dirge of Cerberus.

---

A display of Chaos' damage soak, healing factor, reaction time, and battle speed8VsmKGsxeAI---

Display of Chaos' power and speedUyRkHx8THu0---

Chaos taking down Omega and shaking Earth in the processjyqGQmgws48---

And now for Capcom Fighting Jam Akuma feats and accomplishments roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/CFJB.jpg

You guys make whatever you can out of it. laughing out loud

shin_saad
Obviously Gouki...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

gets pwned with a capital Q. He wouldn't even be able to touch Vincent, IMO.

Sado-sama
Mistake, this is the second video.jGjGIRIeHuc

Sado-sama
The edit might be made soon by a moderator (for the second video), just so this is known.

I've recently come to realize that the CFJ scan shows the meteor in its shattered form. Prior to now to me it looked a crystal-like meteor making its way to Earth. An undoubtfully impressive feat, though putting aside bias, I'm going to have to say Chaos wins this 7/10 judging from the feats posted.

Terryc250
Chaos wins in a huge curbstomp, too fast and powerful for Gouki

SHM
I want to clarify something about "Chaos taking down Omega and shaking Earth in the process". What shoke Gaia(not Earth) was Omega's explosion, not Chaos' power.
And it was a suicide attack. Chaos needed to use al his power to destroy Omega, and was destroyed in the process(Vincent don't have Chaos anymore, because of that).

Sado-sama
Seriously confused? I heard from others that he just shook the planet as a result of defeating Omega. Though, what you said makes more sense.

I called it Earth because it looked like it. I was aware FF7 take place on Gaia but wasn't thinking of the right name. stick out tongue

Hmm...I'm going to have to lower my vote to Chaos then. Due to the other feats displayed, 6/10, Chaos still takes it.

The planet feat would've been sweet. ermm

Violent2Dope
This is a better fight than you think Terry. Gouki in may ways replicated Chaos Vincent's feat by shattering that meteor, but I still gotts go with Vincent.

Sado-sama
Chaos did stop this from happening. ermmcGmFIOkHjmgA considerably more impressive feat than breaking a meteorite. erm

Just wanted to say this, but if Chaos was destroyed as a result of doing this, and if Vincent was ok...then it's a feat for the character Chaos Vincent. If the character had to sacrifice a form to accomplish a feat, it's still a feat for the character. It's like someone giving up all their energy to bust something...laughing

Violent2Dope
I can't watch videos. stick out tongue

And for the record, that meteorite was bigger than Omega. shifty

Sado-sama
Did Akuma quake the Earth in the process? I think not...

Violent2Dope
Considering it's a picture and not a video...

Oh, and neither did Vincent.

Sado-sama
I don't care. We aren't just going to assume Akuma did.

If Chaos didn't do it, he overpowered something that quaked it. wink

Violent2Dope
Yeah, but it is irrevelant, as neither did Vincent. He killed Omega(who was prolly weakened), and Omega exploded, quaking the planet.

Lana
You know, if you want a thread closed, report it once and then leave it. We have lives outside of KMC, you realise. All you accomplish by reporting it a bunch of times is pissing us off and cluttering the reports and making it so actual important stuff might be passed over.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.