Who's the lowest character who can pwn Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rhinoceros
The tittle says it, no BFR. (We'll keep Drax out of this)

a) Physical combat only
b) all out combat.

Veeeerry blood lusted

WWH, easily. wink

lordboo
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
The tittle says it, no BFR. (We'll keep Drax out of this)

a) Physical combat only
b) all out combat.

Veeeerry blood lusted

WWH, easily. wink

wwh could not pwn thanos in either scenario

with some prep time dr doom could imo

Gecko4lif
Drax
Drax

DigiMark007
Drax is a special case. If it weren't for his being made to take out Thanos, someone at that power level couldn't kill him.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by lordboo
wwh could not pwn thanos in either scenario

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>> Thanos.

Haven't you heard?

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Drax
Drax

Read the first post. No Drax here.

lordboo
WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>>>> Thanos.

Haven't you heard?

Read the first post. No Drax here.

going on that way of thinkig then

thanos>>the hunger>>>>>>galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wwh

havent you heard?

Rhinoceros
going on that way of thinkig then

thanos>>the hunger>>>>>>galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wwh

havent you heard?

My Logic is more recent AFAIK, WWH would own Thanos, Hunger and Galactus at the same time. Besides, WWH shook the whole multiverse while walking, has Thanos anything that GREAT!!? wink

WWH 10/10

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>> Thing >> Thanos.

quanchi112
My Logic is more recent AFAIK, WWH would own Thanos, Hunger and Galactus at the same time. Besides, WWH shook the whole multiverse while walking, has Thanos anything that GREAT!!? wink

WWH 10/10

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>> Thing >> Thanos. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

So the eastern seaboard is the entire multiverse now?

Estacado
World War Hulk easily.

lordboo

WWH 10/10

WWH > Sentry = Galactus >>> Thing >> Thanos.

shook the multiverse eek! crylaugh

wwh would own thanos,hunger and galactus at the same time you say,now i know youre having a laugh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion
Flash
Thor
Superman Sun amped
Infinity Man
The Runner
Metron in the mobius
The Wizard Shazam
The Keeper
Thunder Bolt
Squirrel Girl

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

So the eastern seaboard is the entire multiverse now?

I trust my fellow WWH fans. Thanos' title is "thanos of Titan" Hulk's is "The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets" Who do you thinks now? huh?

I'm dead serious, I've been reading what my fellow WWH fans have said and I've come to the conclusion that WWH is infact, many times greater than Thanos. He's infinite after all.

quanchi112
I trust my fellow WWH fans. Thanos' title is "thanos of Titan" Hulk's is "The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets" Who do you thinks now? huh?

I'm dead serious, I've been reading what my fellow WWH fans have said and I've come to the conclusion that WWH is infact, many times greater than Thanos. He's infinite after all. Please dont be absurd. WW Hulk is a powerhouse but Thanos has fought someone like Thor who really had infinite power backing him up. Thor took out Dr.Strange,Silver Surfer and the Infinity Watch at the same time.

WW Hulk couldnt do that. No way. smile

Estacado
shook the multiverse eek! crylaugh

wwh would own thanos,hunger and galactus at the same time you say,now i know youre having a laugh.
Did you buy Mass Effect?

SuperiorTech

I'm dead serious, I've been reading what my fellow WWH fans have said and I've come to the conclusion that WWH is infact, many times greater than Thanos. He's infinite after all.

Damn straight wwh>>>>>>the Marvel universe as a whole laughing

Rhinoceros
Please dont be absurd. WW Hulk is a powerhouse but Thanos has fought someone like Thor who really had infinite power backing him up. Thor took out Dr.Strange,Silver Surfer and the Infinity Watch at the same time.

WW Hulk couldnt do that. No way. smile

Hulk took out Doctor Zom. Zom is alone above Galactus and Galactus uses Thanos as toilet paper.

quanchi112
Hulk took out Doctor Zom. Zom is alone above Galactus and Galactus uses Thanos as toilet paper. Who are you? Again he didnt take out Dr. Strange with all the help he had against Thor with the power gem. big grin

lordboo
Originally posted by Estacado
Did you buy Mass Effect?

hopefully tomorrow.you?
if so is it good?

just got around to completing cod 4,it was awesome i thoughtkongu_w00t

lordboo
Hulk took out Doctor Zom. Zom is alone above Galactus and Galactus uses Thanos as toilet paper.

i hulk#111 wong states it was a tiny fraction of zom power,and still angel knocked amadues cho out while he had zoms power.

Rhinoceros
Who are you? Again he didnt take out Dr. Strange with all the help he had against Thor with the power gem. big grin

Thor wears jewelry, jewelry is for girly boys, Doctor Strange was laughing his butt off because of Thor's fancy jewelry. That's he lost!

Thanos also wears jewelry. He event tried to get all the fancy jewelry for himself. Ha! Hulk doesn't need jewelry, Hulk's infinite + 2.

Prove how Thanos can beat infinite? smile

Estacado
hopefully tomorrow.you?
if so is it good?

just got around to completing cod 4,it was awesome i thoughtkongu_w00t
I did.It's awesome I can't put it down it's addicting as hell if you like RPG/action games.....

Rhinoceros
i hulk#111 wong states it was a tiny fraction of zom power,and still angel knocked amadues cho out while he had zoms power.

You mean Angel >> Thanos? Well, I can live with that, but Hulk is stronger!!!

lordboo
I did.It's awesome I can't put it down it's addicting as hell if you like RPG/action games.....
oh yeah, i loved knights of the old republic

Rhinoceros
oh yeah, i loved knights of the old republic

I never played the first one, but the second was pretty good. The force crush power was insane!

lordboo
I never played the first one, but the second was pretty good. The force crush power was insane!
cant wait for the force unleashed

Violent2Dope
Squirrel Girl...oh nevermind, you said weakest. She's neyond Abstract level.

Estacado
When is it going to be released?

lordboo
When is it going to be released?

feb/march time supposedly,prolly get delayed

do ya know when marvel universe online is out?havent heard anything for ages.

Ouallada

They should just stop messing around and give us kotor III. Oh, and COD4 is awesome. Keep dying though.

Estacado
feb/march time supposedly,prolly get delayed

do ya know when marvel universe online is out?havent heard anything for ages.
Same here haven't seen/heard anything about it since the crappy trailer.

lordboo
Originally posted by Ouallada
They should just stop messing around and give us kotor III. Oh, and COD4 is awesome. Keep dying though.

kotor 3 is going to be released around xmas next year.

Ouallada
kotor 3 is going to be released around xmas next year.

Any confirmed returning characters from the first two or any confirmed old republic jedi/sith?

lordboo
Same here haven't seen/heard anything about it since the crappy trailer.

ign.com said they have some exclusive stuff to be announced in dec but thats all i know

lordboo
Originally posted by Ouallada
Any confirmed returning characters from the first two or any confirmed old republic jedi/sith?

it was in an mag article a while back,they didnt go into great detail,just said it will be around xmas 08.

Ouallada
Great. Should be a cracking game. I and II were awesome.

Rhinoceros
Maybe we should get back to the topic?

Violent2Dope
kotor 3 is going to be released around xmas next year. I actually heard a KOTOR MMORPG was what is being released.

Mr. Slippyfist
Only Thanos can beat Thanos.

Didn't Infinity War teach you rapscallions anything?

Terryc250
Anyone who thinks Sentry = Galactus should stop posting in this forum section

janus77
Physically, Hulk and Juggernaut could both take him, I think. Well maybe not Juggernaut as he's too slow to really stretch Thanos.

Hulk clearly has both the power and the skill to pose a threat, though if Thanos amps to the level that he was at against Odin ... does Thanos have an upper limit to the amount of amping he can do?

all out combat would have to say Doom. though Thanos is far more intelligent and knowledgeable than him, I can see Doom's greater tenacity and knowledge of sorcery giving him a win out of ten ... maybe.

ooh Reed Richards - Ultimate Nullifier FTW!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by janus77
Physically, Hulk and Juggernaut could both take him, I think. Well maybe not Juggernaut as he's too slow to really stretch Thanos.

Hulk clearly has both the power and the skill to pose a threat, though if Thanos amps to the level that he was at against Odin ... does Thanos have an upper limit to the amount of amping he can do?

all out combat would have to say Doom. though Thanos is far more intelligent and knowledgeable than him, I can see Doom's greater tenacity and knowledge of sorcery giving him a win out of ten ... maybe.

ooh Reed Richards - Ultimate Nullifier FTW! That whole post blows nuts. messed

King Kandy
Thanos also has Sorcerous abilities.

guy222
squirrel girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.