King Hyperion vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

llagrok
John Shepard.

Photon009
Hyperion until SMP does something worthwhile.

B.A
Originally posted by Photon009
Hyperion until SMP does something worthwhile. laughing out loud

Because getting beat by the Exiles and failing to stop a meteorite is huge.

Regular Superman beats Hyp let alone SBP.

Estacado
Fail.

Val
crylaugh

Mr. Slippyfist
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1193000424-hahacat.jpg

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A
laughing out loud

Because getting beat by the Exiles and failing to stop a meteorite is huge.

Regular Superman beats Hyp let alone SBP.

He didnt fail to stop the plummeting Asteroid M. Ive proved you wrong on this multiple times. He didnt want to stop it because there was no point anymore.

And he couldve crushed the Exiles anytime he wanted. That was perfectly clear. He just wasnt as ruthless when fighting against them because he respected them, and how persistent they were. It had nothing to do with power, he just held back way too much, and it was his downfall.

Now tell me, what has SMP done that puts him above King Hyperion.

Val
If any thread deserves Caturday, its this one.

endrict
I don't read either, llagrok pick one for me.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
If any thread deserves Caturday, its this one. http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1188245238-1186831004936.jpg

Estacado
Spamming is not allowed....estahuh
Let's just enjoy what Photon says.

Val
Originally posted by Estacado
Spamming is not allowed....estahuh
Let's just enjoy what Photon says.
If only I didn't respect your wishes. sad

Estacado
Originally posted by Val
If only I didn't respect your wishes. sad
You don't since you rarely answer my Pm's....sad

Mr. Slippyfist
You don't since you rarely answer my Pm's....sad Trouble in paradise?
Way-oh!

Val
You don't since you rarely answer my Pm's....sad
Val
Pompous Jerk

Can't say I didn't let you know.

Estacado
Originally posted by Val
Val
Pompous Jerk

Can't say I didn't let you know.
Oh.....haermm
Back on the topic.estahuh

King_Mungi
Back on the topic.estahuh

Here I'll help....

What has Hyperion done that puts him over SMP?

TricksterPriest
Mungi............this guy thinks Vision beating two hyperions was PIS. stick out tongue

Just post the damn cat pics. durfist

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jsfritz/caturday.jpg

snoopdogg
Is this a spite thread?

Photon009
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mungi............this guy thinks Vision beating two hyperions was PIS. stick out tongue

Just post the damn cat pics. durfist

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jsfritz/caturday.jpg

Yea, and ive seen people around here claim Darkseid is Thanos' equal, or that Superman could give guys like Thanos, the Runner, or War Hulk a good fight or win, or give odds over Tyrant or Rune Thor to SMP. Now THAT'S funny.

And when considering feats as well as direct confrontations with guys like Wonder Man and others on that level or around it, Hyperion always looks far better. And i didnt say it was PIS because i dont believe in that KMC-made up bullshit. It's called jobbing.

Anyways, King Hyperion easily defeated Holocaust, oneshotted multiple top tiers such as the Hulk, Magneto, Namora, etc, and was easily manhandling EVERYONE who crossed his path, until 2 Hyperions came along, and even then he was winning (albeit not by alot). When Superman Prime shows to be Superman x2, gimme a call. But last i checked, the most impressive thing he's done is destroy a planet, something regular Hyperion has been shown capable of, and it isnt really a big feat anymore. Also, when he went against Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl, he was getting owned, didnt even have a chance, which is basically Superman x2.5.

Estacado
Yea, and ive seen people around here claim Darkseid is Thanos' equal, or that Superman could give guys like Thanos, the Runner, or War Hulk a good fight or win, or give odds over Tyrant or Rune Thor to SMP. Now THAT'S funny.

And when considering feats as well as direct confrontations with guys like Wonder Man and others on that level or around it, Hyperion always looks far better. And i didnt say it was PIS because i dont believe in that KMC-made up bullshit. It's called jobbing.

Anyways, King Hyperion easily defeated Holocaust, oneshotted multiple top tiers such as the Hulk, Magneto, Namora, etc, and was easily manhandling EVERYONE who crossed his path, until 2 Hyperions came along, and even then he was winning (albeit not by alot). When Superman Prime shows to be Superman x2, gimme a call. But last i checked, the most impressive thing he's done is destroy a planet, something regular Hyperion has been shown capable of, and it isnt really a big feat anymore. Also, when he went against Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl, he was getting owned, didnt even have a chance, which is basically Superman x2.5.
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3853/retarddt2.jpg

spetznaz

Did you actually read the comics or simply look at some of the scans posted on KMC? I know there are some people who look at scans (will not name names, but a couple are pretty obvious), and then post based on those scans, but that approach can be problematic because it does not give sufficient context.

Anyways, let's assume you have read the comic. Ask yourself the following questions then:

1) Why was every freaking heroe available trying to put down EmoPrime before the sun rose?

2) Why was it that the fight was taking place under those circumstances in the first place? Was there something wrong with EmoPrime's power levels, and what caused it?

3) You mentioned Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl, and that they were owning EmoPrime. Now, this is tied to question no. 1(because it was not only those 3 who were pounding on EmoPrime, but literally every single hero in the general vicinity....but let's concentrate on those three). Why were they trying so hard to make him yield before sun rise?

4) And finally, what happened when a single ray of sunshine impacted on the exposed hand of EmoPrime?

Simple questions, which a person who is ONLY relying on scans could easily answer. BTW, they are rhetorical, so please do not post responses to them.

Anyways, you apparently saw something very different in that comic from what everyone else saw. You say EmoPrime being owned, others saw a weakened EmoPrime actually managing to fend off the combined mgiht of many heroes (who were doing their best to put him down before sunrise, whcih would immediately boost EmoPrime's powers back to what they were), and actually managing to make it 'til sunrise ....at whcih point the combined might of the heroes was nothing!

But, everyone is allowed to believe what they want. You think King Hyperion is a match for EmoPrime. Fine.
To date there are many people belogning to a certain Hindu sect that believe the World rests on the back of a giant turtle floating on the Ocean Maya (illusion).
That is just as alright.
I don't consider that (or you believing K.H is more potent) to be crazy talk (even though it is), just that it is a person emplying their right to believe whatever their mind cooks up.

However, you will be hard pressed to find anyone else who believes that K. Hyperior is a match for EmoPrime (it would be beyond spite).

BTW .....is interesting how you inserted WarHulk in the same sentence as Thanos and the Runner (who are beyond Kal El) during the part where you were talking about how it is silly that some people think Superman can defeat them.
It would be like me saying that it is ludicrous that people think that Great Britain can defeat countries like the United States, Russia and Zimbabwe!
True, the UK is no match for the US, and in certain ways cannot sustain a true war against Russia ....but I also included Zimbabwe!
War Hulk = Zimbabwe.

Anyways, people can believe what they want. Albania got into a civil war in the 90s because most people there believed in Pyramid Schemes, and when they imploded people rioted because they had lost all their money.

It is alright to believe in anything. From giant turtles, to flat earths, to 'investment schemes' that pay 16% a month .....to even King Hyperion being superior to EmoPrime.

The good thing is that in this case it is only comic books.

endrict
No, it's not a spite thread....no need for cat pictures.

Photon009
Spetnaz, you're so wrong it's not even funny. First of all, for the record, War Hulk is far superior to Superman, and would literally crush him in a fight. Superman would get the shit beat out of him.

Now, to quickly answer your questions...All the heroes were there to make SMP look like a big player, but he's not. They all jobbed horribly. I mean, Alan Scott and Red Tornado were just in the background for the whole fight, the best J'onn could do is literally hug him, the Flash's got taken out by a small piece of the ground being ripped up around where they were running in circles punching him, Wonder Woman got taken out by a thrown city bus (when she's taken bloodlusted shots from Superman), etc. That fight wasnt really much of a feat for SMP, it was just a big jobfest for the DC Heroes. And when the non jobbers came, Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl, SMP got owned. And no the other heroes didnt help them. It was just the 3 Supers taking on SMP, and embarassing him badly to the point where he was practically begging, they even ripped off his armor. And they werent trying so hard, they were practically toying with him, and then were just talking with him until he cheapshotted Supers, which is when the other heroes jumped on him again until he got a bit of sunlight, and it didnt even do anything. All he did in the sunlight was have the power to break free of them all pounding on him, he still didnt do anything.

So please explain to me whats so impressive about beating a bunch of DC Heroes that were basically treated as canon fodder.

rougeredmage
you should not dishonour the great birtish armed forces even if my countreys forces aree deployed on a foolish hopeless campain

secondly i dont see what everyone goes on about superman prime for he is just some deux ex machina. they have both shown been able to fight against large groups of various heros. however i would say hyperion would win this battle. the reason is because hyperion has a killers mentality every life means nothing to hyperion. last time i saw superboy prime he was running away sure he may be super powerfull but still he will at some point run. while hyperion is someone that charges foolishily into battle.

Mr. Slippyfist
Now, to quickly answer your questions...All the heroes were there to make SMP look like a big player, but he's not. They all jobbed horribly.

So please explain to me whats so impressive about beating a bunch of DC Heroes that were basically treated as canon fodder. ...

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1677BENDER02.jpg

iceman24567
Spetnaz, you're so wrong it's not even funny. First of all, for the record, War Hulk is far superior to Superman, and would literally crush him in a fight. Superman would get the shit beat out of him.

Now, to quickly answer your questions...All the heroes were there to make SMP look like a big player, but he's not. They all jobbed horribly. I mean, Alan Scott and Red Tornado were just in the background for the whole fight, the best J'onn could do is literally hug him, the Flash's got taken out by a small piece of the ground being ripped up around where they were running in circles punching him, Wonder Woman got taken out by a thrown city bus (when she's taken bloodlusted shots from Superman), etc. That fight wasnt really much of a feat for SMP, it was just a big jobfest for the DC Heroes. And when the non jobbers came, Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl, SMP got owned. And no the other heroes didnt help them. It was just the 3 Supers taking on SMP, and embarassing him badly to the point where he was practically begging, they even ripped off his armor. And they werent trying so hard, they were practically toying with him, and then were just talking with him until he cheapshotted Supers, which is when the other heroes jumped on him again until he got a bit of sunlight, and it didnt even do anything. All he did in the sunlight was have the power to break free of them all pounding on him, he still didnt do anything.

So please explain to me whats so impressive about beating a bunch of DC Heroes that were basically treated as canon fodder. It's obvious you just hate anything with Super in it's name but we all know Hyperion goes down.It's obvious you just hate anything with Super in it's name but we all know Hyperion goes down. http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/shoryuken.jpg

Estacado
Ok I have to admit Photon/Armando that this was a bait/spite thread for you I made it just to laugh at you........

iceman24567
One more
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Val

So please explain to me whats so impressive about beating a bunch of DC Heroes that were basically treated as canon fodder.
http://rantasaurusrex.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/stupidcat1.jpg

Photon009
Originally posted by iceman24567
It's obvious you just hate anything with Super in it's name but we all know Hyperion goes down.It's obvious you just hate anything with Super in it's name but we all know Hyperion goes down. http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/shoryuken.jpg

Actually, im a fan of Superboy (Conner) as well as Superman Godfall and All Star Superman. So no i dont hate the Supers. I just hate how theyre so damn overrated on this board. It's ridiculous.

And i dont care if this was meant as a spite thread, because it cant be because Hyperion wins this and ive proven that many times. Everyone of you just makes up excuses and goes off topic when i prove you wrong. What has SMP done that puts him above someone who was consistently shown to be at least 2x Superman? Please tell me. And dont use the Pre-Crisis feats from many years ago because he hasnt shown anywhere near that kind of power anymore so it's not valid.

iceman24567
Actually, im a fan of Superboy (Conner) as well as Superman Godfall and All Star Superman. So no i dont hate the Supers. I just hate how theyre so damn overrated on this board. It's ridiculous.

And i dont care if this was meant as a spite thread, because it cant be because Hyperion wins this and ive proven that many times. Everyone of you just makes up excuses and goes off topic when i prove you wrong. What has SMP done that puts him above someone who was consistently shown to be at least 2x Superman? Please tell me. And dont use the Pre-Crisis feats from many years ago because he hasnt shown anywhere near that kind of power anymore so it's not valid. Then don't post on these boards because 95% of us know Hyperion goes down.
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/excuse_me.jpg

Photon009
Then don't post on these boards because 95% of us know Hyperion goes down.
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/excuse_me.jpg

I was here before 95% of you, when KMC was still worthy of attention. Now it's just mostly full of idiots. Meaning those 95%. SMP hasnt done ANYTHING (without a powerup) that even puts him above the elite top tiers in my opinion. And as i said, the pre-crisis feats are just that, pre-crisis. SMP hasnt shown anywhere near that level of power anymore, so it's not valid.

Estacado
I was here before 95% of you, when KMC was still worthy of attention. Now it's just mostly full of idiots. Meaning those 95%. SMP hasnt done ANYTHING (without a powerup) that even puts him above the elite top tiers in my opinion. And as i said, the pre-crisis feats are just that, pre-crisis. SMP hasnt shown anywhere near that level of power anymore, so it's not valid.
You are a moron.
/ thread.

iceman24567
I was here before 95% of you, when KMC was still worthy of attention. Now it's just mostly full of idiots. Meaning those 95%. SMP hasnt done ANYTHING (without a powerup) that even puts him above the elite top tiers in my opinion. And as i said, the pre-crisis feats are just that, pre-crisis. SMP hasnt shown anywhere near that level of power anymore, so it's not valid. Who cares when you were here ignoring what he has done so far makes you the idiot. If it's not worthy why are you still here? You must be "unworthy".
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/where.jpg

Violent2Dope
It's obvious you just hate anything with Super in it's name but we all know Hyperion goes down.It's obvious you just hate anything with Super in it's name but we all know Hyperion goes down. http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/shoryuken.jpg I love that pic.

Val
You are a moron.
/ cat pictures.
fixt.

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270913943_d775923b1a.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Val

You have a tiny penis.

Mr. Slippyfist
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1191688691473.jpg

Val
Originally posted by batdude123
You have a tiny penis.
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/AngryCat.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/AngryCat.jpg

thankyou

Val
Originally posted by batdude123
thankyou
You're a damn wanksta.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
You're a damn wanksta.

Better than being a pranksta... *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.