Thing/Thor vs Maestro/WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
eek!

SuperiorTech
This is between Masetro/wwh and thor thing is goes done pretty fast.

endrict
Thing is done for....now is Maestro and WWH vs Thor.

G-Mafia
Maestro/WWH easily.

janus77
as long as Thor stays out of range, it's a stalemate.
unless WWH uses Maestro as a projectile... or Maestro uses WWH as a projectile. even then, Thor's gonna be able to survive one or two hits.

Kutulu
Team 2 for the win.

guy222
team two

golem370
When Hulk jumps at people he can propel himself pretty fast imo somewhere in the sonic range(770mph)

janus77
no doubt he can, but can't Thor react to lightning-fast attacks?

I think the best tactic might be for both Maestro and WWH to Thunderclap, they could probably output enough sonic and wind energy to drop Thor to the ground, then it's over.

or maybe either Hulk gets enraged to such an extent that his Gamma radiation acts as a gammabomb, ala end of WWH. again taking out Thor.

Thor might be able to siphon a lot of the Gamma, but not from both Hulks and not enough to really cripple their offensive force.

Kutulu
Originally posted by golem370
When Hulk jumps at people he can propel himself pretty fast imo somewhere in the sonic range(770mph)

He jumped from Sakaar's moon back to Sakaar through the void of outer space, survived freefall, and got back up after falling to the surface, all while weakened and non-angry (he gets up with a grin on his face).

He'd have to be going alot faster than 770 mph to do that. Not to mention he can easily leap into orbit from the surface.

golem370
They could just use Thing as a hostage to make Thor surrender

janus77
Originally posted by golem370
They could just use Thing as a hostage to make Thor surrender
rofl...
viable tactic, Thor's a man of honour.

hmm, wait!
what if they broke Thing up into a hundred little rocks and pelted them at Thor AT lightning speed?

hmm, I may have to reconsider my hastily conceived stalemate situation... confused

guy222
thing is the weak link...he's very courageous

thor vs 2 powerful hulks....he loses

Gecko4lif
Im still hoping current thor is endgame

until proven otherwise my vote goes to Thor

Bouboumaster
Team 1 is dead.

Soljer
The Hulk's, and fairly easily.

D-Block
Thing is the weak link he goes down fast just like in WWH. Thor goes down if he fights both h2h 2 on 1. But he could win if he stays in the Air and use his powers to KO them,or use his speed, and fighting skill. But h2h team 2 wins.

guy222
still hulks

quanchi112
The Hulks win this easily.

guy222
Morning Young Jedi

Kris Blaze
So like, lightning....and dead Hulks.

DarkOdin
THor tells Thing to go run to the store and get some beer while he BFR the hulks. serious the thing what the hell is he going to do to either of these Hulks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So like, lightning....and dead Hulks. If you ignore all of their matchups then why not.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
THor tells Thing to go run to the store and get some beer while he BFR the hulks. serious the thing what the hell is he going to do to either of these Hulks.

He can kill them.

He can harm a celestial's armour but not the Hulk? Get real. WWH was stalemated by The Sentry in a slugfest and Thor can't beat him? laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
thing is the weak link...he's very courageous

thor vs 2 powerful hulks....he loses

You said it.

Then again, full capacity says he can BFR both of them or one-shot Maestro with Anti-Force or Durok dropper blast.

DarkOdin
He can kill them.

He can harm a celestial's armour but not the Hulk? Get real. WWH was stalemated by The Sentry in a slugfest and Thor can't beat him? laughing out loud

Boy you are getting old and angry aren't you.

When did I say he couldn't hurt them.

It was just the easest way to get to the beer and quickest.

He killed Hulk and Thing with one arm with being cut off from the odinpower. So duh he can kill them.

Maybe you should lay off the smokin' smokin' or you need more

Kris Blaze
Boy you are getting old and angry aren't you.

When did I say he couldn't hurt them.

It was just the easest way to get to the beer and quickest.

He killed Hulk and Thing with one arm with being cut off from the odinpower. So duh he can kill them.

Maybe you should lay off the smokin' smokin' or you need more

I didn't see that it said "what can the thing do to them" mainly because of your sloppy grammar big grin

DarkOdin
I didn't see that it said "what can the thing do to them" mainly because of your sloppy grammar big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud You win this round but next time thumbdown

Good burn by the waylaughing laughing

Kris Blaze
laughing out loud laughing out loud You win this round but next time thumbdown

Good burn by the waylaughing laughing

But yeah, we agree here 313

quanchi112
He can kill them.

He can harm a celestial's armour but not the Hulk? Get real. WWH was stalemated by The Sentry in a slugfest and Thor can't beat him? laughing out loud Thor didn't beat a Maestro like Hulk and had over an hour to do so.

Thor won't godblast the Hulk and even if he did that still leaves another Hulk to brush him aside.

A futuristic Glads also sonned thor at the beginning of their fight. Glads never sonned the Hulk. Hulk beat the piss out of him and needed no one else's aid.

guy222
still like the hulks

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
still like the hulks They are just too much. I give WW Hulk the edge over Thor anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.