Jin Kazama vs Hayate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
One is the boss of the Mishima Zaibatsu. The other is the chief of the Mugen Tenshin clan.

And they both despise each other.

When DOATEC stock is bought out by the Mishima Zaibatsu, Hayate grows alarmed. With Kasumi no longer a main objective (see Kasumi vs Jin), Hayate goes after Jin himself.

Hayate finds the Mishima Zaibatsu boss at a Karate tournament in Sydney. Apparently, Jin sponsors the Karate dojo where he trained while in hiding from his grandfather.

Hayate enters the tournament and goes through the competition. Jin decides to fight Hayate.

Round One is strictly a Karate Match.

Round Two is anything goes, martial arts wise.

Jin uses both the Mishima and Kazama styles while Hayate switches over to his Tenhinmon Ninjitsu. Devil Gene and Sky Torn Blast is banned.

Violent2Dope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jin ftw in both.

Sado-sama
Hayate curbstomps him in speed however. ermGrPynDcls9UAnd please do not let me read this is due to his sword.

Csdabest
Strength wise Jin has him but not buy alot. On the other hand hayate speed is way beyond Jins.

Skill wise about the same I dont know.

I would have to give this to Hayate 6/10

NASA
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Hayate curbstomps him in speed however. ermGrPynDcls9UAnd please do not let me read this is due to his sword.

I agreed but Jin would win in a fist fight

Superboy Prime
Jin Kazama wins 9/10.

Hayate gets a win if Jin trips and snaps his neck before the match starts.

Sado-sama
^lol

Jin's powerful, but he could definitely lose to someone of Hayate's caliber.rw0Knh0XYh4Talk about getting karate chopped and laid on the ground. laughing

Well look at that, Hayate can become invisible and disable people with single chops (this is obviously shown in the video).

Hayate's came a long way ever since the events prior to DOA1 when he was defeated by Raidou (who was a tough-ass mofo).

Jin's going to have to sweat hard to take this one home.

Violent2Dope
Defeated? Raidou DESTROYED Hayate.

Sado-sama
More like overpowered him with his own move sending him to a tree trunk breaking his back. Destroyed? Not a good description of Hayate's condition.

For the record Raidou is one of the strongest in DOA.

Csdabest
With Ryubusa being the strongest u.u.

But yeah Hayate can take this with speed. And he is strong. He is a super human now.

I dont know. It will be close but Hayate can take it.

Sado-sama
I wouldn't say Ryu's the strongest. In NG with all his weapons and ninpo he is capable of taking down any DOA boss IMO (not sure about Alpha).

As for being the strongest..I doubt Ryu's strength is anywhere close to practically any boss in DOA, and this is just physical strength...as for where he would actually place he would be high up there due to his superhuman (above normal) attributes.

Violent2Dope
More like overpowered him with his own move sending him to a tree trunk breaking his back. Destroyed? Not a good description of Hayate's condition.

For the record Raidou is one of the strongest in DOA. No, he toyed with Hayate, knocking him back with quite possibly the coolest H2H combo I have EVER seen(rapid slaps and chops to the head ftw), then overpowered him with his own move.

Sado-sama
You're just supporing my point. erm

You also should keep in mind that Raidou is decades more experienced.

And for the record Raidou would overpower anyone who isn't as strong as him with their own moves, seeing as he can copy them even before execution.

Sado22
hayate is a puss. Jin pwns him with his manly nads.

Sado-sama
A puss doesn't disable a swat team within a few seconds and pwns helicopters with single arrows, and roundhouse kicks soldiers in the face. 313

Sado22
no he just gets smacked around by his half-sister stick out tongue

Csdabest
Originally posted by Sado22
no he just gets smacked around by his half-sister stick out tongue
Only because their mom told him that if he hurts his younger sister Kasumi he will not get to inherit leadership of his clan.

Sado22
nah, hayate looks like the lead singer from googoodolls in a ninja outfit. how lame is that? Hayabusa is way too cool.
as for the fight, Jin is too uber. his defenses rock, his power and speed is amazing and he is a hybrid to devil bloodline, mishima bloodline AND kazama bloodline.

Jin wins in a massive wtfpwn curbstomp.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Who cares, Ryu Hayabusa still pwns him, and he is one fo the strongest DOA people, he easily beat Bankotsu/Tengu, and has achieved much more.

Sado22
this aint hayabusa, dopster! you're stoned again! mad

Violent2Dope
this aint hayabusa, dopster! you're stoned again! mad Dancing Vegeta says your wrong.

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/853/vegetadancegq1.gif

Sado22
*puts Dope in rehab*

Violent2Dope
*puts Dope in rehab* I don't smole pot, I huff the duster.

Csdabest
nah, hayate looks like the lead singer from googoodolls in a ninja outfit. how lame is that? Hayabusa is way too cool.
as for the fight, Jin is too uber. his defenses rock, his power and speed is amazing and he is a hybrid to devil bloodline, mishima bloodline AND kazama bloodline.

Jin wins in a massive wtfpwn curbstomp.

~Sado

Nice orginal quote.HAHAAHAHA googoodolls in a ninja outfit. HArdey har har. I have never heard anything like that before. Ever thought about doing comedy. That was just amazing. Where do you get your content from?

But in all seriousness. Doesnt matter what Hayate looks like. He is still much faster and his strength is not lagging that far behind Jins. If it is any. He is a Super human. and we already stated no Devil Gene

So Ryu haya....i mean Ein Hayate wins this 6/10

Sado-sama
I've always thought of this, but I think Namco will make an opening for Jin in Tekken 6 of him standing in the middle of a racetrack as part of his training, and take a racecar going at 800 mph exploding in his face and not even get affected by it in the least. ermm

Although of course that isn't valid in this match. Both warriors are restricted due to no weapons or Devil Gene. Jin 6.5/10 IMO.

Anyway, good point on Hayate being a superhuman. He was turned into one by DOATEC and his punches are pretty powerful (his packs more power into his moves as Ein). Plus Karate vs. Karate would be awesome.

Sado22
and i give up for forever to touch you
cuz i know you'll parry it somehow

and i dont want ayane to see this
cuz i don't think she'd understand
when everything is meant to be parried
i just want you to restart the game

laughing

Csdabest
I've always thought of this, but I think Namco will make an opening for Jin in Tekken 6 of him standing in the middle of a racetrack as part of his training, and take a racecar going at 800 mph exploding in his face and not even get affected by it in the least. ermm

Although of course that isn't valid in this match. Both warriors are restricted due to no weapons or Devil Gene. Jin 6.5/10 IMO.

Anyway, good point on Hayate being a superhuman. He was turned into one by DOATEC and his punches are pretty powerful (his packs more power into his moves as Ein). Plus Karate vs. Karate would be awesome.

I can accept that. Its a pretty close match and karate vs karate would be amazing.

Wandering Flame
and i give up for forever to touch you
cuz i know you'll parry it somehow

and i dont want ayane to see this
cuz i don't think she'd understand
when everything is meant to be parried
i just want you to restart the game

laughing hystericalcrylaughlaughingshocklaugh

You're goo goo doll lyrics are unrivaled.

Originally posted by Csdabest
I can accept that. Its a pretty close match and karate vs karate would be amazing. Indeed it would be.

Wandering Flame
Whoops, meant to take a video from this thread and post it in a respect thread.

Sado22
foo! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.