Yoshi, Mario and Luigi Vs. Thrall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/0/0f/Thrall_hrone.jpg/472px-Thrall_hrone.jpg

Vs.

http://www.smbhq.com/users/comics/smadv.gif

No powerups such as star, supersize and flight smile

Diamond Kisses
-Edit-

Sado-sama
The three get turned into mashed potatoes by Thrall's mallet.

Diamond Kisses
This is with Smash Broos and such taken into account? smile

Sado-sama
Those boobs are taken into account. 313

Kumar
Why is this even a question, Thrall would stomp them... He's a freakin Orc vs. two comical cartoon characters and a cartoon dinosaur

not to mention they are on two very different plains. For example, in Mario world, if somone gets ht with a huge hammer, they get flattened then pop back up, shake their head, blink a few times and are ready to go again. In the World of Warcraft, if you get smashed by a mallet, your innards are strewn all over the battle field...

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Kumar
Why is this even a question, Thrall would stomp them... He's a freakin Orc vs. two comical cartoon characters and a cartoon dinosaurPretty much.

Originally posted by Kumar
not to mention they are on two very different plains. For example, in Mario world, if somone gets ht with a huge hammer, they get flattened then pop back up, shake their head, blink a few times and are ready to go again. In the World of Warcraft, if you get smashed by a mallet, your innards are strewn all over the battle field... Which is why Nintendo mechanics are retarded to begin with. erm

Violent2Dope
Team Mario. Faster, physically strong enough to hurt him, have the numbers advantage, and since SSB is taken into account, two of them can shoot fireballs, one can throw exploding eggs, and one could eat him.

Yoshi Paradise
Is Yoshi, Mario, and Luigi able to use their attacks from any game?

fascistcrusader
Team Mario. Even if neither Mario nor Luigi could jump on his head, Yoshi could just eat him.

Burning thought
lawls, mismatch madness ftw stick out tongue funny DK but we love you all the more for it big grin

Thrall mushes them

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
lawls, mismatch madness ftw stick out tongue funny DK but we love you all the more for it big grin

Thrall mushes them No he doesn't.

Burning thought
yes he does

hes not just an Orc with a hammer

he blasts them to pieces with shaman magic, lightning chain ftw

Yoshi Paradise
Yoshi's team would win this.

They can do a lot of tag-team moves.

Burning thought
they wont move at all, Thrall woudl slap down an earth totem making the earth itself slow them down, he could cause thunderclaps, earthquakes and shock attacks, then follow up with shaman shields to protect himself, fire totems, blasts of lightning ,the works

Violent2Dope
I concede all points, they lose. sad

ESB -1138
Thrall gets pwned! Mario is strong enough to throw Bowser around like a rag doll by his tail and Luigi is as strong as that (as proven in Super Mario 64 DS). Yoshi distacts Thrall with his throwing eggs and Mario & Luigi grab Thrall by his ankels and start to smash him into anything they can find.

Barely able to move Yoshi devours him.

Burning thought
trust me ,they dont have the endurance nor the ability to fight thrall, theyll be fried if they touch him with his lighting and fire shields, and as i said his totems can do tonnes of things, there like 10 diffrent totems that heal, regenerate, attack, amp his strength etc etc. When Darth comes he prob knows some book knowledge as well, i heard he has done an incredible feat in one of the books.

one chain lightning i doubt theyll survive, several chains while being weakened by his debuffs and the trio are going to be in it up to their necks.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/0/0f/Thrall_hrone.jpg/472px-Thrall_hrone.jpg

Vs.

http://www.smbhq.com/users/comics/smadv.gif

No powerups such as star, supersize and flight smile

Thrall has battled all from human, undead and demonic armies, to Archimonde and even a Goddess of the sea and lived.. His shamanic abilities exceed the normal shaman by far, as Thrall has done most things from breaking out of a solid prison trough brute force, to defeat Grom Hellscream in an epic encounter..

With the legacy of Doomhammer, Thrall will turn Mario to a squished potato, Luigi to a crushed pickle and Yoshi to a scrambled egg.. He would play baseball with the fireballs that they throw and if Yoshi would devour him, an infernal of elemental blasts would battle Yoshi from the inside.. For as seen, a devouring Yoshi isnt a killing Yoshi.. He only poops them out..

Considering the fact that he is a far seer, meaning he can summon spirit wolves, and all the shamanic powers that he possess, this match wont even be even..

Violent2Dope
Actually, Yoshi does kill you when he eats you.

Diamond Kisses
Actually, Yoshi does kill mushrooms, turtles and so on; Like V2D said yes

But I do not think he would kill Thrall stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Have you got a pic of thrall?

Diamond Kisses
First post stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Not appearing?

Diamond Kisses
http://warcraft.net.ua/content/images/lidpics/heroes-thrall.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Its not showing up?

Diamond Kisses
http://warcraft.net.ua/content/images/lidpics/heroes-thrall.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Thank you.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Actually, Yoshi does kill you when he eats you.

Exactly.

The only time that Yoshi doesn't "kill" someone after eating them is in the Super Smash Bros series, mainly because it wouldn't be fair if a person loses a life every time Yoshi uses his "egg lay" move on them.

If that were to happen, then Yoshi would be a very deadly character.

Violent2Dope
Actually, Yoshi does kill mushrooms, turtles and so on; Like V2D said yes

But I do not think he would kill Thrall stick out tongue NOTHING survives the stomach of Yoshi.

Ozone
Of course.

Diamond Kisses
So he could basically devour Bowser and that is it then? ermm

MadMel
nah, they have to continue the games stick out tongue
on a serious note, thrall wins...his magic is too powerful for team nintendo..

Diamond Kisses
But he could do it, no? blink

MadMel
is thrall's image just an edit of someone else from warcraft?

Diamond Kisses
It is Thrall from the cover of a book yes

Darth Extecute
Alright.. Yoshi can kill then.. but he wont get the chance to devour anyway.. Thrall will keep him and the others at a distance, near effortless..

MadMel
It is Thrall from the cover of a book yes
funny, i thought a griffin (the head of his hammer) was an alliance symbol wink
at least, im pretty sure its a griffin erm

Violent2Dope
So he could basically devour Bowser and that is it then? ermm No, because Bowser is MUCH bigger than Thrall.

Diamond Kisses
And Thrall is bigger than Yoshi and most that Yoshi devour shrug

Violent2Dope
And Thrall is bigger than Yoshi and most that Yoshi devour shrug No actually. Yoshi's real size is larger than big Mario, who is at least 6 feet tall. Thrall, if we go by the height of the average Orc male, is about 6.5 feet. Oh, and Yoshi has eaten things larger than him.

Burning thought
Mario is 6 ft tall confused i thot he was quite a short fat little plumber

Violent2Dope
Mario is 6 ft tall confused i thot he was quite a short fat little plumber Not when he gets the Mushroom.

Burning thought
i see, i wonder if i eat one ill grow several feet

Violent2Dope
i see, i wonder if i eat one ill grow several feet He grows twice as tall, actually, he would be more like...7.5-8 feet. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.