I have a question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Who and why are there users on KMC, that just say Never on last on-line part of there Bio, and why they never post, are these phantom watchers or what?

Lana
People who have joined but never posted.

Um...not hard to figure out. A large percentage of the member list falls into that.

Bloigen
Those people sign up and hope to talk to me. Unfortunately they did not reckon with my awesomeness and they just disappear.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Lana

Um...not hard to figure out. A large percentage of the member list falls into that.

No I mean they have been on for a while, but there is no info on their profile, no avatar, not even when they were online, last it just says never, well they would still be online even if they never posted, I have seen some on here that have never been on from 2 years ago, never posted.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana

Um...not hard to figure out. A large percentage of the member list falls into that. Is it people that joined and never posted or people that joined and never logged in?

Neo Darkhalen
Hmmmm, well thank you all for sorting that out.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Bloigen
Those people sign up and hope to talk to me. Unfortunately they did not reckon with my awesomeness and they just disappear. laughing

raptishi70
Hi I just download the Movie 10.000 BC but I cant openi it it says thet can play only whith equal software.
So please can somebody help me about it.
Thanks

Raz
This is not the place to talk about such things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.