Battle Mode Thor vs Anybody short of a Skyfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Thor is in Berserk mode and his 10x stronger then normal he then has his enchanted belt which amplifies his strength a further 2 times and on top of that he is wearing his gauntlets which even further increase his strength 2 times. Last but not least the armor that he had from when he fought Exitar. Alright lets review he has 10 times his normal strength plus two other enhancements that further increase his strength 4 times he also has his hammer and battle armor. Who could take him down?

Kutulu
Superman with ten minute sundip and the motherbox outfit from H/P saga.

golem370
Anybody else? lol

Kutulu
Superman Prime.

Terryc250
Thanos

Gecko4lif
the gauntlets dont increase his strength

And nobody could short of top teir DC or mid level cosmics

Thanos gets raped btw

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
the gauntlets dont increase his strength

And nobody could short of top teir DC or mid level cosmics

Thanos gets raped btw

Explain how Thanos gets raped? He had no problem with Thor x10 strength (WM) plus the power gem (amps far beyond 4x), so why would he have trouble with this watered down version of WM Thor with the Power Gem?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Godwave Wonder Woman with the gauntlets of atlas for the win.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
Explain how Thanos gets raped? He had no problem with Thor x10 strength (WM) plus the power gem (amps far beyond 4x), so why would he have trouble with this watered down version of WM Thor with the Power Gem?

1. Thor wasnt concously tapping into the power so stfu because you have no idea how much he was amped
2. Thor is currently stronger then he was in the past

cmack
superman 1 million

Galan007
8th Day Juggernaut.

Badabing
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Thor is in Berserk mode and his 10x stronger then normal he then has his enchanted belt which amplifies his strength a further 2 times and on top of that he is wearing his gauntlets which even further increase his strength 2 times. Last but not least the armor that he had from when he fought Exitar. Alright lets review he has 10 times his normal strength plus two other enhancements that further increase his strength 4 times he also has his hammer and battle armor. Who could take him down? Squirrel Girl ftw.

Kutulu
1. Thor wasnt concously tapping into the power so stfu because you have no idea how much he was amped
2. Thor is currently stronger then he was in the past

1. Thor knew about the Power Gem, that's why he stole it from Drax, so it's pretty established that he knew what it did and how to use it.
2. Current Thor isn't "Holding back", but he has no feats yet that put him above how strong he was in WM mode.

stfugtfo

Gecko4lif
1. Thor knew about the Power Gem, that's why he stole it from Drax, so it's pretty established that he knew what it did and how to use it.
2. Current Thor isn't "Holding back", but he has no feats yet that put him above how strong he was in WM mode.

stfugtfo

1. Knowing what it is doesnt mean knowing how to use it so gtfo
2. His base is stronger then before. Wm multiplies that time 10. No matter how you slice it he is stronger then before.

Soljer

Gecko4lif

Larceny

Larceny

Thanos was losing that fight, hence the reason he resorted to tech. Also, Thor's strength doesn't increase by 10x in WM....

Soljer
Originally posted by Larceny
His best classic feat was crushing Exitars dome.....

It's arguable - but it's very clearly not purely strength. Even if it were just the mechanical advantage of an (essentially) indestructible hammer. His best PURE strength feat, classically, would either be the Serpent or the World Engine, I believe.

Currently, he has no pure strength feats, so I'm forced to settle for bitching Iron Man.

Larceny
Originally posted by Soljer
It's arguable - but it's very clearly not purely strength. Even if it were just the mechanical advantage of an (essentially) indestructible hammer. His best PURE strength feat, classically, would either be the Serpent or the World Engine, I believe.

Currently, he has no pure strength feats, so I'm forced to settle for bitching Iron Man.

What about he and Hercules arm wrestling match or their punching through a dimensional rift?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Untitled-Scanned-22-2.jpg

Soljer
What about he and Hercules arm wrestling match or their punching through a dimensional rift?

For the former, he had assistance, for the latter, it's unquantifiable.

Mr. Slippyfist
His best classic feat was crushing Exitars dome..... With the Belt of Strength...

Damnit! I wasn't going to come on today (f*cking homework)! mad

Larceny

thumb up

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
With the Belt of Strength...

Damnit! I wasn't going to come on today (f*cking homework)! mad

Did it twice. If I recall correctly, once was without the belt.

Mr. Slippyfist
Did it twice. If I recall correctly, once was without the belt. Are you talking about when he smashed through Exitar's headpiece with the Belt of Strength, then entered his head, and Godblasted his dome with the Belt of Strength?

Or is there another time?

Gecko4lif
Well sbp did it....

Larceny
Are you talking about when he smashed through Exitar's headpiece with the Belt of Strength, then entered his head, and Godblasted his dome with the Belt of Strength?

Or is there another time?

Im are you talking about the instance where he was wearing the King Thor armor or the one where he was wearing the RKT armor?

Soljer
Well sbp did it....

As has pretty much every top tier. It's still unquantifiable.

Mr. Slippyfist
Im are you talking about the instance where he was wearing the King Thor armor or the one where he was wearing the RKT armor? Thor 387-389.

Both the Godblast, and forcibly entering Exitar (smashing through his head) are in those comics.

Larceny
Thor 387-389.

Both the Godblast, and forcibly entering Exitar (smashing through his head) are in those comics.

There's two different instances in which he cracked Exitars dome though. One he had a beard and he other it was his normal golden boy self. I could be trippin though.

Mr. Slippyfist
There's two different instances in which he cracked Exitars dome though. One he had a beard and he other it was his normal golden boy self. I could be trippin though. I'd like to see the bearded version. smile

Larceny
I'd like to see the bearded version. smile

Planet Pangoria.....

Mr. Slippyfist
Planet Pangoria..... Labia Majora?

Larceny
Labia Majora?

huh?

Mr. Slippyfist
huh? What?

Your statement confused me, so I responded with something that would confuse you. smile

Larceny
What?

Your statement confused me, so I responded with something that would confuse you. smile

Hold on. I don't wanna go fetch the scans but your making me. mad

Mr. Slippyfist
Hold on. I don't wanna go fetch the scans but your making me. mad So... I take it it never happened?
Can't fetch something that doesn't exist afterall...

Larceny
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor38809hc7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor38810yh9.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsCelestial1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsCelestial2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsCelestal3.jpg

I'm stupid. Just realized this was the same instance.....

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm stupid. Of course. Anyway, as it still stands... Thor hammered a hole through Exitar's head with the Belt of Strength. smile

Larceny
Of course. Anyway, as it still stands... Thor hammered a hole through Exitar's head with the Belt of Strength. smile

Mr. Slippyfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.